Trish and Victoria

Story Info
Trish's reign doesn't last long.
2.5k words
5
1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kanan24
Kanan24
4 Followers

I do not own or make any money from this story or anybody in it. This is a work of fiction.

Survivor Series 2002

Trish Stratus had been Alpha Female for the past six months or so. She had been dominant over the entire divas division. She was now a three time Women's Champion. She had a new challenge though, Victoria. She had been feuding with her for a little while now. Victoria was a little off. She was the only challenge Trish had really had so far. She had traded her Title with Molly Holly a couple times over the summer, but Molly was no threat to the Alpha in the other sense.

Trish had beaten Victoria last month, but she managed to get out of bottoming for her. Victoria had made it very clear she was coming for Trish's title, and her ass. They were having a rematch tonight. It was a hardcore match. They were backstage ready to go out. They had both agreed winner take all. Winner gets the Title and the other's ass.

Trish says," hope you're ready to lose that cherry Victoria."

Victoria says," I'm gonna beat the hell out of you Trish, I'm gonna beat you, I'm gonna take your Title, and then I'm gonna fuck you so bad you won't even remember being a top."

Trish says," not a chance, your cherry is mine." They went out and had their match. It was pretty brutal, especially for the women. In the end, Trish had taken a lot of punishment as had Victoria. After multiple weapon shots from both, all it took was a snap suplex from Victoria to Trish. 1,2,3. Victoria had won the WWE Women's Championship. Trish had lost. Now she would have to pay the price for it.

When they got back, the only thing Victoria said to her was," get ready, my hotel room, tonight."

Trish begrudgingly says," ok." There was nothing else she could say. She made the deal, and she lost. Later on, she showed up at Victoria's hotel room. She knocked on the door. Victoria opened it, wearing a bathrobe.

She says," come in Trish." Trish walks in the room as Victoria closes the door behind her.

Victoria says," hope you're ready Trish, you're about to see how crazy I really am."

Trish says," do your worst bitch."

Victoria says," oh I'm going to, strip for me bitch, all the way." Trish angrily takes her clothes off until she was completely naked. She flicks her panties at Victoria.

Victoria smiles then grabs her by the neck and says," lose the attitude now, you lost, I'm fucking you, accept it."

Victoria takes her robe off revealing she was only wearing bra and panties. Instead of kissing Trish, she immediately went for her boobs. She starts off caressing, but soon squeezes them. She kisses around while feeling her magnificent rack. She takes one of Trish's nipples in her mouth and sucked on it for a moment. She soon switched to the other one. She gave a little bite to one of them causing a grunt of pain from Trish.

Trish grunts," ahh bitch."

Victoria smacks her boobs around and says," no back talking." She turns and opens a box. She pulls out two clamps.

She says," be still." She puts both clamps on Trish's nipples. It didn't hurt too bad, as long as she didn't move too much. Victoria squeezes on one them causing a little whimper from Trish. She turns her around and pulls a pair of handcuffs out of the box.

Victoria says," since I can't trust you to do your part." She handcuffs Trish's arms behind her back. Trish had never been in cuffs before, sexually or not.

Victoria gave a hard spank to her bubbly butt, quickly followed by another, and then another. Trish whimpered with each one. Each one seemed to get a little harder. Victoria stopped using her hand once Trish's cheeks started turning red. Then she grabbed a paddle. She put a finger in Trish's mouth and holds it open as she delivered the first swing with the paddle. Now she could hear Trish's whimpers which were now yelps. Trish's legs almost crumbled underneath her.

Victoria says," if you fall, I'm gonna do it even longer." Trish did her best to stay upright as Victoria wore her ass out with the paddle.

Her cheeks were turning an especially dark shade of red. She was relieved when Victoria finally stopped. Victoria reaches around and feels her pussy. She was wet, soaking wet.

Victoria says," well look at that, Alpha Female Trish's Stratus gets wet from being spanked, what a whore." Victoria gave a slap to Trish's pussy. Trish almost collapsed. She managed to stay standing though.

Victoria says," good girl." Victoria takes her own bra off.

She grabs Trish's hair and shoves her face in her boobs. Trish kissed around and pleasured her boobs getting a little moan out of Victoria. Victoria pushes Trish on the bed and rolls her on her back. She yanks her own panties off as she pulls a vibrator out and gets on the bed. She leads down and finally kisses Trish. She pulled the nipple clamps off of Trish's sore boobs.

She says," I've heard good things about that tongue, you better not disappoint me."

Victoria gets over her, with her crotch directly above her face and says," eat my pussy you fucking whore."

She could tell a lot of Trish's defiance had went away by this point. She was much more willing. Trish sticks her tongue out and began taking long slow licks of Victoria's pussy. Victoria held onto her hair as Trish explored her pussy.

She felt Trish's tongue push inside of her as she moans," mmmmm yeah, uhhh eat that pussy Trish, eat my fucking pussy bitch, ohhh, big wannabe top Trish is secretly a little rug munching slut, keep eating me bitch, uhhhhh, faster, mmmmmm." Trish circled her tongue inside of her cunt as Victoria turned the vibrator on and placed it against Trish's pussy. Trish's body spasmed a little bit.

Victoria says," don't stop, no matter what I do, I wanna feel your tongue, you got that." Victoria kept pressing the vibrator on her snatch as Trish tried to keep eating hers. Trish sped up her licking as she moaned into it. Victoria would tap the vibrator against her a couple times before holding it against her snatch again. Trish was lapping away at her pussy as Victoria's moans got louder.

She was trying to make her cum as quick as possible. Plus she could feel her arms going to sleep. She was laying on top of them for awhile now.

Trish attacked Victoria's pussy with her tongue as fast as she could, seemingly hitting all the right spots as Victoria moans," mmmmm fuck Trish, ohhhhhh, uhhhh, I'm gonna cum, mmmm, I don't want you to swallow it, mmmm, I want it caked on your whore face you hear me, ahhhhh, I'm cumming Trish, yes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Victoria made sure Trish couldn't catch too much. She grinded her crotch against Trish's mouth, cumming all over her face. Trish feels her cum smearing around her mouth and on her cheeks. Victoria gets off of her and moves down. She turns Trish on her side and holds one of her legs up.

She teases her by holding the vibrator against her pussy then pulling it away. She turns the vibrator all the way up. She places it against Trish's snatch while closing her leg down on top of it, keeping it trapped in between Trish's legs and against her pussy. Trish was violently squirming around while Victoria tried to keep her down. She eventually sits on her legs keeping them together.

Trish moaned," ohhhhh my fucking God, stop take it off, please stop, stop stop, ahhhhhhh, fuck, fuck uhhhhh, mmmm ahhhhh." While Victoria was holding her legs together keeping the vibrator against her clit, she began violently spanking her again. Victoria went back and forth smacking both her already bruised butt and her boobs. Before Trish could even get the words out, she was cumming, hard. Victoria knew she was too.

Her voice caught in her throat, followed by a loud cry and her body squirming as she came. The vibrator was still going through her orgasm. Victoria got off of her as Trish spasmed a little bit. The vibrator flying away as she did.

Victoria got off the bed and pulls out a 9 inch long, two inch thick strapon. Trish locked her eyes on it.

Victoria says," you like it, its the cock that's gonna break you completely, now get that ass in the air." Trish weakly pushes her butt in the air. Victoria got behind her and smacks her butt some more. Victoria holds her cheeks apart since Trish was still handcuffed.

She says," so look, despite the fact that you do have yummy looking hole here, I don't eat ass, so you're gonna take it raw Trish." Victoria had actually put a little bit of lube on it. She wasn't a complete monster, but she didn't tell Trish that.

Trish says," can I at least suck it first, AHHHHH FUCK." Victoria pushes the first inch or two inside of her butt.

Victoria replied," plenty of time for that later, right now, I wanna fuck this ass."

Victoria began pushing forward as Trish moans," mmmmm ohhhh my God Victoria, uhhhhhh fuck, uhhhh, fuck you, you fucking bitch."

Victoria beats her butt a couple more times and says," what have I told you about back talk, now shut up and take this dick like the dyke whore you are."

She had a little over half of her strapon up her butt as she began thrusting causing a yelp from Trish. Trish was already exhausted. When she bottomed for Lita, it was completely different. Yes Lita was definitely dominant and made sure Trish knew that, but she still took care of her.

Victoria had beaten her ass raw, cuffed her, given her the most uncomfortable climax of her life, and still her cum drying on her face.

Victoria rammed the last couple inches inside as Trish moans," FUCK VICTORIA, UHHHHHH, FUCKING HELL, MMMMM." Victoria smiled as she resumed the slow firm thrusts into Trish's ass. Trish felt like she was losing her cherry all over again. Her anal ring stretched around Victoria's big thick strapon. Trish had never taken one this thick before.

Victoria held her cheeks apart so she could watch as she continued sodomizing Trish's hole. Trish did begin to adjust though. Before she realized it, the pain was slowly leaving her body. Each slow pump was feeling better and better.

Victoria smacks her butt some more and says," I know you want it harder you little whore, all you dirty slutty cock loving dykes do, beg me, beg me to destroy your big fat ass once and for all and make you mine, do it, beg your new Alpha to fuck your ass."

Victoria spanks her a few more times before Trish moans," ahhhhh fuck me Victoria, mmmmm, you're damn right I want it harder, I want it as hard as you can give it, fuck me, fuck my ass, please give it to me, destroy my ass I'm begging you to completely wreck me, please please just do it already."

Victoria says," I'm the new Alpha around here now, you're my bitch Trish, and when Lita comes back, she's gonna be right where you are, bent over begging me to fuck her, say it, repeat everything I just said and I'll give you what a cock hungry slut like you wants." Trish hesitated for just a moment resulting in more brutal spanks to her beaten and bruised butt cheeks.

Trish moans," uhhhhh, fuck, yes I'm your bitch Victoria, I'm your bitch, I'm your big fat assed slutty cock anal loving bitch, you're the Alpha Female, uhhhh, you're such a better top than me, and when Lita comes back you're gonna pop her cherry and make her an anal loving bitch just like me."

Victoria says," now was that so hard?" She smirked before unleashing an all out assault on Trish's asshole. Trish had never felt such hard thrusts before.

Victoria definitely went harder than Lita had. It didn't help the fact that Victoria had practically tortured her before getting the actual fucking, but Trish had never felt so much pain and pleasure at the same time.

Her sore cheeks violently clapped against Victoria's thighs as she moans," ohhhhhhhhhh yyyyyeeeeessss Victoria, mmmmm, fuck, uhhhhhhh, oww, uhhhhh it feels soooo fucking good, mmmmmm." Victoria was holding onto Trish's still handcuffed wrists for more leverage. She reaches and pulls Trish's hair, pulling Trish's face off the bed. Her hair was sticking to her sweaty face. She was now more on her knees with Victoria holding her up and pounding her butt.

Victoria wraps her arm around her neck and choked her while she smacked her boobs around. Victoria tightened up on the choke as she thrusted as hard as she could into Trish's asshole.

Trish moans," OHHHHHHH VICTORIA, AHHHH I'M GONNA CUM, YES, I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSS OHHHHH." Trish cums harder than ever on the bed. Her whole body shook as cum shot out of her pussy like a hose. Victoria smiled when she saw that. She came again herself from the stimulator bashing against her clit.

She lets go of Trish who just falls forward. She finally takes the handcuffs off as Trish's arm just fall on the bed. Trish was exhausted. She had never felt this tired before.

Victoria crawls next to her head and says," you asked me earlier if you could suck my cock and I told you no, well now I'm telling you yes, get that dick in your mouth and suck on it bitch." Trish weakly takes the head into her mouth and began sucking on it. She barely got going, before Victoria grabbed her hair and began thrusting hard into her mouth. Trish tried to keep sucking, but she couldn't quite keep up.

She just let Victoria do what she wanted. Trish gagged and choked on her cock. Victoria got every inch in her mouth and held it there for a second, letting Trish choke on it. Trish was slobbering everywhere as Victoria violently fucked her throat. Victoria stopped and pulled out. Trish sucked as the cock was removed from her mouth.

Victoria says," ready for round two?"

Trish says," please please no more tonight, I'm begging you, please, I'm yours Victoria, I'm your bitch, you're the Alpha Female, just please, no more tonight."

Victoria sits on one knee and says," alright, then kiss my feet Trish." Trish doesn't hesitate at all and practically dove for her foot, peppering it with kisses all around. Victoria smacks her butt again and laughs at her.

She says," ok, no more tonight Trish." Victoria didn't really have much energy left either, she just wanted to see how broken Trish was. She lays down and pulls Trish closer to her so she can wrap her arm around her.

Victoria says," maybe done for tonight, but first thing in the morning, that ass is getting fucked Trish, I am gonna live in that ass, and all the other girls too, you know why?"

Trish says," because you're the Alpha Female, and even if they don't know it like I do, we're all your bitches."

Victoria says," you're damn right."

Kanan24
Kanan24
4 Followers