The Fall of Asuka Ch. 03 - The End

Story Info
Once mighty top asuka is fully broken tonight by Dana Brooke.
1.5k words
4
6.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I do not own wwe or its superstar. This is just a fan fiction and i do not intend to hurt anyone with this story.)

Life has not been good for Asuka for weeks now, not only has she lost her anal cheery to her worst rival but for the past 2 weeks her butt has been the butt of all jokes in the women's locker room. Gone were days when she used to command respect and fear as she used to walk into the locker room, now every other day was a new low for this once proud top. Only last week she had to crawl naked in the locker room behind her Bayley and kiss her feet as every other woman mocked her openly. She hated that she loved this and literally cried when Bayley and Sasha decided to double stuff her butt for everyone's amusement.

Asuka was not happy with herself but damn her body truly desired submission. Things were so bad for her that the likes of Dana Brooke now were openly spanking. Asuka decided that she had to turn things around if she ever wants to get revenge on the queen and decided that from next week's Raw, she will start challenging other woman on the show.

Monday Night Raw

Dana Brooke was very happy tonight, last week she had spanked the mighty Asuka in centre of the locker room and made her cry like a little bitch, of course that was possible because she had begged her mistress Sasha for this but still it was so satisfying to see a former top cry out because of her.

Dana always wanted to be a top in WWE, during her early days in WWE she had topped a few women including the likes of Sasha and Bayley but that was all due to the fact her mistress Charlotte forced these women to submit to her. For months now she was considered the biggest bottom in WWE, and things were so bad that she was now only used by 2nd level tops like Sonya Deville and Ember Moon. She wanted to command a respect in the locker room but never had a chance to prove herself, until a few weeks ago when Asuka was humiliated and was established as the bottom bitch of WWE.

Dana wanted others to see her as a threat and decided tonight by using Asuka was going to send out a message to her fellow wrestler. As soon as Asuka walked into the locker room, Dana jumped towards her.

Dana: Hey Bottom Bitch!

Asuka felt angry at the audacity of this woman, she remembered a time when no one could even think about such thing. She knew this was her chance to make a comeback.

Asuka: You better show me sum respect Dana or I will knock your lights out

Dana was surprised at the reaction but decided to stand her ground.

Dana: Are u sure Asuka? Don't u just want to bend over right now and give me that ass.

Asuka: Bitch, you're delusional if you think you will ever top me.

Dana: Really then how about we have an ass 4 an ass match?

Asuka: You're ON bitch, tonight I will put you in your place.

The match was totally in Asuka's favour. She dominated the buffed-up female easily for the most part of the match. Things however changed when Carmella's music hit and she walked to the ringside and blow a kiss to Asuka and leave. Asuka was stuck in one place as Dana decided to use the moment to her advantage. She dropkicked Asuka in the back of her head and then decided to put the Asuka lock on her. This was low even for Asuka yet Dana seemed happy to do this to her soon to bitch, Dana wanted her to break her so badly.

Asuka resisted the urge to tap for a few mins and then Dana decided to whisper she would do to Asuka if she would just tap. All this was a little too much for Asuka and she decided to tap out.

As she lay there on the mat, she couldn't help but wonder what new shame lied in her future. As she walked back she met with Carmella who just laughed in her face and told her that her new mistress was waiting for her in the locker room. Asuka finally entered the room to see only 4 woman standing there; Dana, Zelina, Mandy and Sonya. All 4 woman had been her bitch at some point and all 4 were now naked as the day they were born with 12 inch dildos strapped to their waist. It was Dana who broke the silence.

Dana: As you see Asuka no one is really interested in a bottom like you anymore and thus only 4 of us were gracious enough to put you in your place. Now strip for us and how about we start this party with a little bit of Foot Worship.

Asuka hung her head in shame and did as she was told. She decided to kneel before her new mistress and decided to kiss her feet first. This made the others laugh hard as she noticed Mandy decided to tape it all on her iPhone. She moved between all 4 pair of feet and was surprisingly wet by performing this shameful act. Gone were the thoughts of revenge and she just wanted to please all these women.

Sonya then decided to kneel behind Asuka and decided to spank her ass red. To everyone's surprise Asuka started to shake her ass between spanks something that even Mandy Rose did not do ever. This was especially amusing to Zelina as she was once forced to do this by Asuka and yet now it was Auska who was doing this without even being told to do so.

It was then Dana decided to change thing and brought her cock at the ass of this once mighty top and decided to roughly push it in. Asuka screamed like a bitch in heat but did not complain a bit. While dana was busy fucking that perfect ass, Sonya had started to use this bitch's mouth for her amusement and yet again Asuka eagerly complied with the humiliation.

Asuka ass jiggled perfectly with each stoke and it was in between that Dana noticed Mandy and Zelina were busy making out. What a visual was before her eyes. Asuka sucking Sonya's cock while Mandy and Zelina were making out. It was then Dana noticed then Mandy was the one in control of the kiss and surprised Zelina by bending her over and fucking her ass.

Sonya too noticed this and was blushed hard, something told Dana that Sonya wasn't the top anymore in her and Mandy's relationship. She stopped herself from getting lost and decided to increase the pace on her bitch's butt. Asuka was now moaning loudly and wanted more of this humiliation. It was then Dana asked Mandy to start using Asuka's pussy and Zelina to start spanking this booty. This bitch was to be tripled stuff and spanked in the same moment.

Mandy Rose was only happy to oblige. She always wanted this and she already had a chance with Asuka's ass fucking her to be triple stuffed was another level thrill. Asuka was now openly begging to cum from her mistresses.

Dana: But weren't you going to break me today?

Asuka was ashamed for herself and at what she had allowed this woman to do to her yet she didn't care about anything but getting a chance to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass. She apologised and apologised for a chance to cum, something which made the other laugh out loud.

Asuka: Please Mistress Please, I am begging you. Let me cum like a bitch and Mistress Dana I won't ever forget my place. I will get your name tattooed on my butt but please let me cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass. Please mistress. Aahhhh Fuckkk, I'm so close mistress, please show mercy.

Dana already had enough of her fun and decided that Asuka was broken enough. She allowed her to cum and Asuka jumped up and down on her dick and came within seconds.

All the woman stood up and were greeted to the sight of naked asuka lying face first on the floor. Their former mistress was still whimpering like a little bitch, a grateful but tired bitch.

Dana then ordered Asuka to suck them all clean and it was then Mandy surprised Dana by asking her to take Asuka home with her and Sonya.

Mandy: Hey Dana, you open to a trade, I will let u use Zelina tonight if u let me and Sonya have some private fun with Asuka tonight.

Dana was fine with this trade as Mandy has always been her friend and something told her submitting to Mandy tonight will be the last straw in Asuka's journey to being a total butt slut if that was not already done after this gangbang. She agreed to the trade.

Mandy ordered Asuka to take her and Sonya bags to her car and she walked behind caressing her girlfriend's ass through her tight shorts. Something told Dana that Asuka was not the only former top that Mandy was going to top tonight.