The Fall of the Faithful Ch. 02

Story Info
Lust blooms when nourished by the dark.
3k words
4.46
14.2k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Any similarities to any persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

The ice cream parlor wasn't very far from the house but John made sure to drive a few under the speed limit to make sure the drive took a bit longer. Not only did he want to put off returning to his wife for as long as possible, but having his daughter clinging to his arm made him feel loved and he wasn't going to rush that. It was a feeling his wife hadn't invoked in him in a very very long time. The two rode in a comfortable silence until it was broken by the sounds of Sarah's little sniffles. She had started to think of all the struggle he had to go just being married to that horrible woman.

"what's wrong sugar?" John said and leaned over and kissed the top of her head.

"Daddy, why do you do it? Why do you put up with her? Sarah said quietly through her tears

"Sarah, honestly for a while I thought she would see how much I was doing for her, for all of us, and would change. When I knew that wasn't the case I decided I would do my best to just focus on giving you be best life I thought I could. I knew if I fought back, she'd leave and take you away from me, and I couldn't have that, so I stayed, and I suffered her for the fool she was, so that I could always have you near me" John said wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her into his chest.

"Daddy... I love you so much. You really are such an amazing man." Sarah sighed. Her heart felt like it was bursting in her chest. She loved her daddy so much and for many years had wished he would save himself and divorce her mother. The knowledge that he was sacrificing himself for her was more than she could bare.

Unbeknownst to either of them, in that moment the spark that ignited between them in the garage with her sitting on his lap, grew even more steadily and soon they would realize the truth of who they were as people.

"Thank you sugar, here. I need my arm." John said as he pulled into the parking lot of the ice cream parlor to find a good parking spot. He refused to go through the drive through, he wanted to spend as much time as he could on this daddy daughter date.

The two of them ordered their ice creams and as was their ritual, they found the most secluded spot possible in the parlor as it made it seem a little more personal that way. They reminisced about the good times they had there in the parlor. It was their usual daddy daughter date location. They would laugh and joke and oftentimes share dreams and what ifs. Her father had always tried his best to encourage her dreams and ambitions. And she had always loved him for it, however, this time there was a lingering agenda behind her asking for this date. Now that he was a little more relaxed she knew it was the proper time to strike.

"Daddy, you know I love you, and I'm eighteen, I'm an adult now." Sarah ventured slowly. It was definitely not a fact that was lost on her father if his throbbing cock was any indication of how he was feeling towards her. thankfully no one could see it bulging in his shorts under the table.

"I know, and what a fine woman you've become too. You have class, self respect, you're caring and you're a good judge of character." John said leaning over and kissing her forehead.

Immediately Johns cock began to twitch again. Even the smallest displays of fatherly affection had started to get him going. He didn't know what the hell was going on with his body and he wasn't about to draw attention to it, he was stuck between a proverbial rock and a hard place. So swallowing his pride he did the only thing he knew to do, something he knew morally he shouldn't do, he decided to let it ride out and enjoy these feelings for what they were. After all, they wouldn't be acted upon and Sarah needn't know about them he thought to himself trying to justify the fact that his daughter was making him harder than he had ever been in his life.

"Daddy, I want you to divorce mom." She said adamantly.

John was stunned. He didn't know what to think. He knew he had already planned on leaving his shit heap of a wife. Yet, he didn't expect his daughter to be on board with it. He honestly thought he'd have a few months before he'd have to sit her down and tell her he was ripping their family apart. If she's bringing it up, then that means the guilt of what it would do to her was unfounded. her declaration made him feel as if an immense burden had lifted off his shoulders and he looked at his daughter, studied her face. There was a resiliency there he hadn't see before and decided to tell her.

"Its funny you, say that princess, I was going to start searching for a good lawyer this week." He sighed. It felt so good to finally admit aloud that his marriage was over.

"REALLY?!" Sarah squealed in delight as she squeezed his arm tightly.

She couldn't believe her luck...No...this wasn't luck, this was a miracle. Obviously God was behind this and would see it through like he always had in the past. The only question that lingered in her mind was why did the thought of her and her father living together alone made her nipples so hard and her cute little pussy so wet. However, she didn't really care to think about the morality of it, Obviously it was all part of God's plan. If he didn't want her to be this excited she wouldn't be. She knew it would all work out in the end for his glory!

They both refused to admit to themselves the truth. That they were inching closer and closer to the edge of no return with one another. They simply continued to fall to each little temptation, and then justify it with any excuse they could find.

What neither of them was aware of, however, was the older gentlemen in the dark grey suit sitting across the parlor watching them intently as his gloved hand rubbed the large dark sapphire on top of his cane. His smile never once reached the coldness in his eyes. Chuckling to himself he stood and walked out of the ice cream parlor and not a single eye saw him. For how could they. He wasn't one of them. Only especially gifted humans could see him, and most of those no longer existed. No there was only one person who could even hope to stop his plan and he had been silent for a very very long time. stopping outside the parlor doors he looked up at the sky inquisitively.

"Will you be able to stop me this time old friend? Will this time be any different?" The man said chuckling before scattering into a multitude of crows that flew away into the darkening twilight sky.

~~

The next week was a flurry of phone calls, texts, and consults as the father and daughter duo searched for the right lawyer. Sarah would search on her laptop for lawyers, spending countless hours reading reviews and sending him the results of her devotion to him. Often times she would have to pause her search as her mind would become too distracted as she dreamed of the day she would be able to wake up alone with her father. At first it started slow and easy, with her waking up in her own bed and starting her day taking care of her father, but it quickly escalated to deeply incestuous ideations. Today was no different, as she sat at her computer looking through possible lawyers and firms in their large city with very little success her mind kept drifting to what ifs, and as it had every time in the past few days, it turned incestuous extremely quickly.

"Go ahead, no ones home, there's no harm in touching yourself." The all too familiar voice in her head said tempting her into the desire that hid deep in her heart. It have become her all to constant companion ever since she found out her father was going to file for divorce.

Getting up from her desk Sarah moved to the bed and pulled her leggings down around her ankles. She didn't know why but she loved how it slightly reduced her legs mobility, almost like someone was holding them gently. Slowly she began to rub her unspoiled pussy through her pastel pink panties. They were a soft cotton with lace trim and a tiny silk bow on the waistband. They always made her feel so girly and feminine and it made her even more wet knowing they were purchased with a gift card her dad had gotten her. As she continue to rub her little love button through her panties she imagined waking up in a pair of cute little ankle socks and one of her fathers blue dress shirts, his mouth on her pussy, his tongue running circles around her clitty. Quickly she pulled her panties to the side and began to rub her clit with abandon as Little whimpers and moans began to escape her mouth and her new found fantasies took control of her mind and heart.

"Oh yes daddy, that feels so good. Don't stop" she moaned as she imagined her father's lips, and tongue. Imagining how they would move, and lick, and suck. How they would drive her to the edge and push her over.

"Yes, this is how it should be, after all you belong to him" the voice in her head cooed making her moan. She ran her free hand under her shirt and began to play with her taut little nipples.

"There is nothing wrong with a little incest, it's a love more pure than any other." the voice continued. She absentmindedly began to repeat after the voice that sang in her head. The voice was always there now, and it continued to tempt her to indulge her fantasy.

She never stopped to question what was happening, why would she. After almost a week of this, multiple times a day, it had become a ritual that her body made sure was maintained and that her mind had submitted to easily enough. It made complete sense to her by now. In the moment the rightness of the words in her mind sang through every fiber of her being as she began plunging her fingers into her sopping wet pussy and screaming in pleasure as she imagined her father on top of her claiming her with his cock. She wouldn't stop until she had orgasmed multiple times. After which she would thank her daddy for each of her orgasms, just as she had done for the last few days. It didn't matter he wasn't actually there, she was his good little girl regardless.

Once Sarah was finished and pulled her leggings back up, she headed towards the bathroom. As she stepped out into the hallway a tall man in a gray suit stepped out of the floor length mirror she had in the corner of her room and approached her laptop. The screen displayed a search list of local divorce lawyers. Bending down to take a closer look he smiled mischievously, the mirth never reaching his eyes. raising a gloved finger he ever so slightly touched the screen of her laptop. There would be no stopping him. Not this time, not ever.

Turning bout he made to leave when he saw the young human walk into her room and freeze in shock. They stood there looking at each other for what seemed like eternity. Even though in reality it was only a few moments. Just as she opened her mouth to scream he reached a gloved hand out and pressed a single finger to her lips and her body stopped responding to her minds panic driven commands. She should be screaming but her body instead refused to offer anything but silence.

"Shhh, it's okay Human child, I was never here." he said as he moved towards her mirror, snapping his fingers as he vanished into its glass surface.

Sarah blinked a bit at the odd sensation in her body, she didn't know what happened but it felt like she was coming out of a daydream. She couldn't remember the last few moments, but it didn't seem important to her. Shaking the feeling off she walked back to her computer to resume her search for a lawyer. Her energy renewed she sat at her desk her heart happy and her mind determined to find someone. Luckily she didn't have to search long.

"Veronica A. Bailey Esq." Sarah read aloud as she stumbled upon a lawyer she hadn't seen listed before, and she had almost been through all of them it seemed. There was something about this lawyer though that drew upon Sarah. It was as if there was an urgency thrumming through her body to send this lawyer to her father and encourage him to pick her. As she clicked on Ms. Bailey's law firm and began reading about the cute platinum blonde haired lawyer with the beautiful smile she absentmindedly reached her hand back into her panties and begin to rub her already sensitive clit and let her fantasies once more take her.

John heard the notification go off and looked at his phone. It was an e-mail from Sarah with the subject line "I FOUND OUR LAWYER!!". Extremely interested he quickly opened the e-mail and read the message from his daughter.

"Daddy! I found our lawyer! I know we've not had much luck but I can just feel it in my heart and bones this is her! Check her out and let me know what you think, but I know you'll love her! Finally we'll be able to live together without that wild beast keeping us apart! Just think of the possibilities when we have the house all to ourselves ;)

XOXO Your little Princess"

He read the e-mail three times over smiling like a lust stricken teenage boy. While the e-mail could of easily been explained as inconspicuous, considering the last few days with how she'd been acting and how hard she'd been making him, He couldn't help himself. Standing up he closed the blinds to his office and locked the door. Buzzing his secretary he told her to hold all his calls and visitors as he had important business to attend to. This wasn't unusual in his job, he sometimes had to make very private phone calls of legally sensitive nature to clients and his boss. However, this time he wasn't calling any sort of client, nor was he calling his boss. Sitting down in his office chair he unzipped his pants, pulled out this meaty cock in one hand and picked up his favorite picture of his daughter in the other and started jacking off.

How cute would her innocent little face look with her lips wrapped around him as she struggled to take him in her mouth, John thought as he looked down at the picture. She was wearing thigh highs and a cute little pair of overall shorts. Her long hair was pulled into pigtails and she was smiling up so innocently at him. He knew this was incredibly & morally wrong and he would probably be fired if he got caught but he didn't care at the moment. He continued to jack his thick cock while thinking only of taking his daughter on her knees lovingly choking on the cock that created her.

"Look how pure and innocent she is. Purity and innocence that she owes to you, it's only proper she gives it to you." A deliciously tempting voice said in his mind. John didn't think he could be harder, but the thought made him so hard he could of swore he was holding a steel bar.

"Look at that innocent face, you can see it in her eyes can't you. She wants to be your cum dumpster. Why else has she always obeyed your every whim and found pleasure in serving you. Can't you see it? Even she knows it deep down that she was created to be your adoring little cock sleeve." The silver tongued voice said pushing him closer and closer to the precipice within him until john began to fully accept and repeat what was going through his mind. As he did large ropes of cum erupted from his cock and slathered his daughters picture.

John sat there for a few minutes dazed. His slowly softening cock in one hand and his daughters coated picture in the other. Eventually, he began to clean himself up and thought about what he had done. He knew he was in trouble, big trouble. Perhaps the pastor would understand if he just...no, there was no way of that happening. He'd have to figure out a way to control himself in the future. Even though he still considered himself a faithful member of his church, and a child of god, he knew he couldn't rely on them for this. No he needed to figure this out himself. For now, he had a lawyer to review, one that apparently came highly recommended by his little cockslee...Daughter, his Daughter. As John clicked the link taking him to the lawyers website the reflection of the older gentleman in the window pane behind him smiled wickedly before dissipating like smoke on the wind.