The Fall of the Faithful Ch. 03

Story Info
When fantasy begins to become reality.
2.9k words
4.47
12.1k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Any similarities to any persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

"Thank you for calling Mr. Clark, we will see you next Friday at 3pm" The legal receptionist's voice said over the other end of the phone.

"Thank you, I look forward to it." John said before hanging up the phone. A wide grin stretching across his face.

It hadn't taken him too long to understand that his daughter's suggested lawyer was exactly who they needed. Her record was impeccable. She was fierce and tenacious and from the reviews seemed a perfect fit for their situation. Picking up his cellphone he texted his daughter the details and began to shut down his office for the day. Finally it seemed he would be getting rid of that toxic leech of a woman. Maybe then he can get some peace and quite. The recent feelings he's been having towards Sarah posed a serious yet delicious problem but that was future Johns problem and he refused to worry about them. Besides he had bigger fish to fry.

"Cynthia, I have an appointment next Friday at 3pm, please make sure to clear my schedule of anything I had scheduled from 2pm to end of day." He said as he walked out of his office.

"Immediately sir," The serious looking personal assistant said as she followed him to the elevators and made adjustments to his schedule on her tablet.

Cynthia Dowers was a fine personal assistant. She was serious, efficient, and knew him so well she was often two steps ahead of him. She had to be, her boss depended on it. John Clark wasn't a tyrant but he did have high expectations of his employees, and the ones he worked the closest with he expected the most out of. At home he was under the social pressure of his wife and thus the church, of prying heretical eyes searching for the first sign of sin to pounce upon. Here, however, He could conduct business without restraint. He knew his business and he knew it well. Those who could learn the business and operate within his expectations were well rewarded, and those who couldn't didn't last long. Cynthia Dowers had proven to be his most trusted employee. To John, She was basically family.

"What are you plans for this weekend Cynthia?" John asked nonchalantly as he pressed the button for the ground floor.

"Sir?...I...I'm going to be...uh...spending it with my son Daniel. How about you sir?" She said blushing. John wondered why she was blushing, but quickly dismissed it. Her families dynamics weren't his business.

"Not sure yet, probably gonna take Sarah to the movies." He said considering his options for spending time alone with his princess. He couldn't help but feel himself slowly get hard at the thoughts racing through his head.

John guided the conversation to work projects coming up to try to ease the strange tension that had arisen in the elevator talking about their family plans. Thankfully it wasn't a long elevator ride and soon they found themselves saying goodbye. John stood in front of the building and watched Cynthia walk towards a young man he recognized from the photos on her desk as her son and smiled. He was glad she seemed to be close with her son. Work was stressful enough without having home life compounding the issues. He watched as Daniel helped her into his passenger seat like a gentleman and smiled. It's was nice to see a young man who had been raised to treat women with sanctimony these days John would've thought, if he didn't see what happened next.

Right after Daniel closed his door, he reached over and pulled his mothers smiling face down towards his lap and pulled out into traffic. John was stunned. No way, did he just see what he thought he saw. Not only the grateful smile she had on her face as he was pulling her down like she was being given a reward, but the entire time the car was in his line of site, she never sat up.

John stood there dumbfounded. Cynthia was very obviously blowing her sons cock while he drove her home to eat dinner with her family, well it would be her second dinner apparently. He realized that not only did he have a raging hard on once again, but he no longer felt as bad about the salacious ideations he had about Sarah as he had previously. Slowly he made his way to his truck and drove home with a wide smile on his face, wishing his little girl was next to him with her throat full of his cock.

~~

"Ms. Bailey.." The silvery voice said breaking the silence and making the lawyer jump in her seat.

"Yes Master" The young woman said without looking up from her paperwork. She knew what would happen if she made a move without him commanding it and she would not break the rules, not anymore. Her training was complete, she knew what was expected of her, and she knew her place.

"Did Mr. Clark contact your office today?" The older gentleman in the grey suit said as he walked up next to her. His scent began to envelope her making her thoughts foggy and her panties moist.

"Yes Master, everything is going according to plan, I have him scheduled for next Friday as you said." Ms. Bailey said biting her lip in excitement at fulfilling his orders. Being his good little kitten had always made her the most moist. Some women loved to be brats, to cause scenes, and play dumb little mind games with their masters. That always turned her off. She had always been a true submissive. Her gratification came in serving and worshiping. In being used. Not in playing immature games.

"Good girl," The man cooed to his slave as he pulled out his cock and began to rub it across her face a few times before slowly pressing it between her willing lips. A slight moan escaped her as his cock head pressed gently against the back of her mouth before passing into her throat.

This was her purpose in life, not being a lawyer. She only became a lawyer to help him because it was his bidding. No, her true calling and purpose was to be his unholy slut. To worship him and be his cockslave for the rest of eternity. It took her awhile ti realize it. Her training was arduous, but now that his cock had shown her the truth of her existence, she didn't want anything else. Serving his cock in worship was the only thing that fulfilled her. It opened her mind to the revelations of the universe and showed her that her place in it was at his feet in worship.

"Ms. Bailey, Here are the fiscal reports you requested from the governors office. The Johnson file dictations are completed and the request for dinner with Judge Stanson on Wednesday has been approved. I'm all shut down for the evening." Joy the middle aged paralegal announced as she laid the fiscal reports on her bosses desk. She stood before the large oak desk waiting for a reply as if her boss wasn't slobbering all over the large throbbing cock in her mouth like a filthy cockwhore.

"Good, now before you go home to your loving husband and kids, come give me the proper goodbye I deserve and then you may leave." The man said pulling his glistening slobber coated cock out of Ms. Bailey's mouth and presented it to the Paralegal, Leaving Ms. Bailey to whimper at how empty her throat felt.

"Yes sir!" Joy said gleefully as she hurried over to the older gentleman, got down on her knees, and wrapped her lips around the mans bulbous cock head and began worshiping him loudly with abandon.

It wasn't long before she was squirting down her pantyhose clad legs and soaking the front her skirt. Her family didn't exist when she was on her knees at this altar of worship. She knew she would be sent home with her pussy full of his hot seed, and that's exactly how she wanted it. Bob, her incredibly stupid husband, would ignorantly think it was her cum in his mouth later that night and would ravenously eat every drop. At this point he had become addicted to it.

He hadn't realized it yet, and it would be too late before he did, but soon he wouldn't even really be able to call himself a man anymore. Her masters seed was already beginning to turn him more and more feminine by the day just as her master had promised her. The thought made Joy even more hungry to be bred by her master.

~~

"Roses?! You got me fucking roses?! What the fuck is wrong with you John? Are you fucking stupid? you know my favorite flower is carnations! Why can't you get anything right?!" Beth Clark yelled across the kitchen at her husband. John knew she would do this, it's why he bought her roses in the first place. However, it would give him a reason to not spend the night with her, as she would give him the silent treatment and avoid him the rest of the night. This meant he could spend more time with Sarah without his wife around. Which was exactly his plan. He would have to play his cards right and there were things he needed to keep off the table for now, but the way she was reacting to him told him there were some things definitely on the table, and it was dinnertime.

John just shrugged humbly, apologized, and promised to do better. His wife huffed with anger and walked away, throwing the roses away as she walked past the trash bin. John simply smiled at the vile woman's back. He was gonna relish her reaction when he served her divorce papers he thought as he walked down the hall to Sarah's room.

"Daddy!" Sarah said as she looked up to see John leaning on the doorway. His thick arms and broad shoulders screamed masculinity and safety at her. Raising up out of her chair she skipped across the room and wrapped her arms around him breathing in his scent. The fact that she was only wearing a form fitting tee, lacy pink panties, and some cute white socks with strawberries on them didn't escape her fathers eye nor his cocks attention.

She had become so overwhelmed with desire for her daddy that she refused to allow things to just be fantasies, after all did not God tell her she needed to honor her daddy and how she treated her father was how she treated God? Obviously the lord was leading her to a deeper meaning of love and relationship with him through her desire for her daddy! And so she excused her lust and sin by making it her religion on ever deeper levels. She now needed her fantasies to become reality and she was going to make that happen. It was risky and she would have to take things slower than she wanted to since her ogre of a mother was still in the picture but God would take care of her in due time. H0owever, she was still going to start moving things where she knew God wanted her to.

"Hey princess, how was your day?" John said as he wrapped his arms around her and picked her off the floor leaving her feet dangling in the air.

"It was great, but it's even better now!" She said melting into his embrace her pussy becoming hot.

"Yeah? Well I was thinking maybe if you had time for your old man, we could pop some corn, order a pizza, and watch a movie downstairs." John said looking down into her big beautiful hazel eyes.

"Daddy...I...I..." Sarah tried to say what she was feeling but instead she reached her arms up around his neck, stood on her tippy toes, and kissed him passionately

In that moment, a line had been crossed, In that moment they became something more than what they were. The fantasizing had been left behind and they were entering completely new territory. John never stopped holding her to him. If anything he pulled her even harder against him and his hardening cock as he opened his mouth to her and their tongues danced passionately with one another.

The heat of their lust igniting depths of passion within them they had only fantasized about up to this point. Sarah knew she would need to move this to the movie room if they were to keep from getting caught by her bitch down the hall. Even though she didn't want to, she slowly broke the kiss and stared longingly up at her dad and smiled form ear to ear.

"You make the popcorn while I go pick a movie, daddy," she said then kissed him on the cheek and went to the basement doorway only stopping to give him a wicked wink before descending the stairs.

"God damn it John keep it together." John scolded himself internally. He knew things with his daughter were way out of hand. Fantasizing was one thing, and having his fucking tongue in her mouth was another, but doing so right down the hall from his wife was asking to be caught. Yet, this is what he was wanting so he didn't argue much more, he simply committed to being smarter about it in the future. After all if God is omnipotent, if it was something he didn't will, wouldn't he have kept them from ever feeling this way in the first place. No it's happening for a reason and while he didn't understand God's reasoning he wasn't about to argue against something he was enjoying so much. It was a gift and one form the divine. He wouldn't stare this gift horse in the mouth.

Every movement she made frustrated John as he wanted nothing more than to just run over to her, shove her against the wall and take her right then and there. He knew that would destroy any case he might try to build against his wife. They truly were in danger of destroying the gift they were being given if that kiss was anything to go off of. Moving to the kitchen John called in a pizza and went to making fresh popcorn.

As the oil and kernels heated he went to check on his wife and realized she wouldn't disturb them all night. She was laying in bed asleep, her tablet next to her softly playing her favorite cheesy soap opera, and an empty glass of wine on the night stand next to her sleeping pills. Years ago he had tried to convince her not to mix the two. Yet, now he could care less. After everything she put him and his daughter through he was done caring. He softly closed the door and walked back to the kitchen and finished making the popcorn. As the popcorn began to pop incessantly he realized that though they were in trouble, His wife's actions had put them in this position in the first place and he silently wondered if perhaps this was some sort of divine intervention as well. After all, people in ancient times married their family members all the time and God never did anything about it. Obviously God didn't worry about it like man did.

Sarah sat in the basement looking through her options, her mind a million miles away from movies. She didn't really care to watch a movie. She had other things in mind, but she knew that she would need to pick something with lots of action that would cover up any noises they made and render them indistinguishable. Even though her mother was probably asleep, more than likely from drinking herself there like she so often did, she wasn't willing to take the chance of her time with her daddy being disrupted.

She disgusted Sarah, they way she treated her daddy, Obviously God was passing judgment on her mother for her horrid treatment of the man she married. Well if she wouldn't be a wife worthy of the marriage, Sarah would just have to take her place. It was glaringly apparent to her that it was God's will, after all, look at the things he had been not only allowing but seemingly promoting between her daddy and her. No lightning strikes, no guilt, no shame. If anything she felt an overwhelming since of love, and joy, and devotion she hadn't ever felt before towards God, and it was all because of his plan for them unfolding like this.

Her mother hated how close her and her daddy were, Sarah recollected. She made sure they both paid for it their entire lives. Her father however was different. O so different. He was caring, gentle, and loving. He was always supportive, even when correcting her it was more of a guiding redirect. She never doubted that she was always welcome where he was, and now she felt almost foolish for never seeing it before. She knew she was taking a risk by showing so much skin, but the moment she saw him standing in her doorway she knew the risk was well worth it. The kiss, while unplanned, was perfect. She could still feel his mouth on her lips. It was a feeling that she'd never forget, and one that emboldened her new found desire to be his in every way. Starting tonight.