The Fallen Queen of Eden Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eagerly they moved to the bed with Lilith gently pushing him onto his back and climbing on top. She closed her eyes, sucking in a breath, as she guided him into her. Whatever fears Lili had about damning him quickly faded as their bodies began to move in rhythm. He was not like any lover she had experienced before. Eli touched her more deeply than she ever thought was possible.

His every thrust seemed to pierce not just her body, but her soul as well, bringing light to her darkness. The intensity of the sensation both thrill and terrified her. Even this man's sweat made her feel as though she were being bathed in holy water. Eli kissed and suckled at her breasts while his arms slipped through hers and his hand held her shoulders pulling her closer.

He rolled her onto her back and she didn't stop him. Lilith, the woman who had refused to lay beneath Adam was now yielding every part of herself to Elijah. She clung to him, savoring his every touch and caress. Every stroke and every kiss was a baptism redeeming her and illuminating parts of herself that she had believed was lost and forgotten in time. It should be impossible for a mere human to wring so much from her and yet he did and she wondered if he was feeling all of this too. Could he feel the demon inside of her?

Suddenly her body quivered and her nails dug into his back as ecstasy engulfed her and she cried out to the very Heavens that she had once forfeited. If this was what paradise was like then no wonder the angels guarded it jealously from her and her brood. Eli brushed her sensitive skin with the tips of his fingers causing her to buck and tighten around his cock even more. Lilith heard him gasp in surprise, enjoying the sensation as his body shuddered hard and tightened as he came into her.

"I love you," he whispered faintly in her ear. She heard his words, but couldn't answer them. She was too afraid. No one had ever said that to her before and she couldn't speak. She didn't want to hurt or disappoint him, but she was only beginning to feel such emotions and had no idea how to return it.

After he had gone to sleep she lay there still contemplating those three words. They were so simple and yet so powerful. He hadn't believed her when she told him she was a demon and she wondered if he would feel the same if he saw the real her. She looked over at Eli as he lay sleeping and sighed. How many lives had she destroyed in some form or fashion over the centuries and felt nothing doing it? Too many, and she would not let Elijah be one of them. Lilith didn't know if she was capable of feeling love, but she felt something very deep for this human and knew what she had to do to protect him. She leaned over and gently touched one of the locks of his hair then brushed his cheek.

Getting out of bed, Lili quickly dressed and packed up all her things making sure that nothing was left behind because she knew there would be no coming back. She then tiptoed back into the bedroom and picked up Eli's phone and went down stairs. Not wanting to make any noise, she softly set her suitcase down then seated herself on the couch and began to film herself with his camera app.

"I'm not sure what to say or do because I have never been in this position before. I've never met anyone like you before. You have caused me to feel things that I can't understand and have never felt before. You look at me and I feel ashamed because I know I will never be worthy of your affection. I know you don't believe the things I have told you, but one day you will and you'll understand why I have to leave. The Preacher-man has stated he will have you killed if I don't go to him and I can't allow that. I won't go to him, but if I distance myself from you then you'll be safe and that's the most important thing. I also can't allow the darkness that makes up my existence to swallow you. I care about you too much to let that happen. You asked me once what Eṉ itayam meant and now I'll tell you. It means 'my heart'. You are my heart. You are the first one to breathe life into it and it will never again beat for another soul. Thank you for helping me and thank you for being a light in the darkness."

With that, Lilith stopped the recording then tiptoed back up the stairs and laid the phone in its place on the dresser. Going back down, she collected her suitcase and quietly left the house, locking the door with the key he had given her. Standing there a moment, she longed to go back inside and crawl back into bed beside him, but didn't dare. No place had ever felt like home the way Eli and this place did, but she couldn't stay. She forced herself to turn around and walk down the front steps and walkway. At the sidewalk she stopped, unable to go any further. Lili ached inside and she didn't understand why. She had walked away from countless lovers and felt nothing, why did it hurt so much now? From her recollection she suddenly heard Pastor Eilish's voice as clear as if he were standing right next to her.

'You're in love with this man' he had said. She didn't know if she was capable of such an emotion, but if she was then yes she loved him. She had never believed that such an emotion had existed until this moment. All Lilith knew was that she had never felt happier than when she was with him and it was torture having to leave.

"I leave him in your care, Father," she whispered, hoping against hope that God was listening to her. "Please protect him." Then, before she could change her mind, she took off down the sidewalk without looking back.

12