The Fallen Queen of Eden Ch. 15

Story Info
The First True Temptation.
3.3k words
4.81
3.1k
4

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ohzee44
Ohzee44
142 Followers

Leaving the church Lilith started walking down the street, her mind a million miles away. She knew Pastor Eilish had been right. She had to let Eli go. Not just because of the obvious threat of the Preacher-man, but because she was the last thing he needed in his life. She was a demon and by nature she was supposed to be cold, calculating, and distant from humanity. Elijah was the antithesis of all of that. Almost since time began she had delighted in tempting and seducing men and the occasional woman from every walk of life so why was Eli different? What could have changed? Had she changed? What was happening to her? She had always been confident in who she was and her place in this existence. Now she wasn't so sure.

Lost in thought, the demoness never noticed how many houses she passed, nor did she see the gas station or the funeral parlor that marked the route she was absently following. She didn't realize just how far she had gone until she was standing in front of a cemetery whose entrance was right where the road made an abrupt right turn. Lilith knew this place and in particular she was fond of a spot hidden in the woods down a farm road on the other side of the memorial park. Seeing it so close, she started running, following the asphalt as it went past the graveyard and further until there was nothing but trees on either side. Her sharp eyes looked around until she finally spied the remains of a driveway that was almost entirely hidden by foliage and long forgotten.

She darted into the overgrown path and climbed over a log barrier. She continued up the nearly invisible track pushing her way through the thick brush until she reached what was left of the once stately Springlawn Farm. The old place was little more than a hole in the ground with a chimney on one side and a few dilapidated out buildings, but here she felt safe. Turning right she followed an almost invisible foot path until she came to the edge of a small forgotten lake with its dull and dismal water. This was where she wanted to be. Here no one could see her and she could think things through in silence.

Looking out over the land before her, the demoness' eyes took in the view of thick overgrowth with its thorns, vines, and wild greenery then turned her gaze down at the water before her. The cloudy, confused and shadowy depths seem to mirror her existence and more precisely what she was feeling at that moment. Before Eli, had there ever been a time when she truly felt happy? Had she ever really felt like she belonged anywhere? No. She looked down at the keychain hanging from her charm belt and touched the word 'home'. Strange, she had only known Eli three days, but she felt more at home with him than she had ever felt before. Only one other individual had ever touched her so deeply and that relationship was equally as complex. It had happened more than a thousand lifetimes ago at a river that was now long gone. Its waters were a far cry from the murky depths before her now.

Lilith closed her eyes and thought back to that time. A moment in history when the world was new and the fragrance of flowers filled the earth. She could remember a sky of perfect vivid blue and grass like velvet beneath her feet. In particular Lili thought back to the river with it's sparkling clarity, fresh clean smell, it's roaring waterfalls and babbling water. How amazing was it that something like water could be both powerful and gentle even at the same time.

Eden was not a place Lilith could easily describe to anyone. While some of its fruits and plants existed in other parts of the world, many more did not. It was lush and green with flowers and fruits of every shape and kind. The Garden once sat where the four rivers known as the Pishon, Gihon, Tigris and Euphrates met, but with the fall of man it had vanished along with two of the waterways. Lilith had loved Eden, but her turbulent relationship with Adam had created a dark cloud that marred paradise. Fortunately she had found a haven within the garden that made her happy. When she wanted to get away from Adam she would go to a small tributary that flowed off the Pishon and wound its way down a high waterfall into a secluded pool before continuing down stream. In those early days of existence she had loved going to that pool of water and resting on its banks. Adam wasn't there to tell her every move to make and she felt truly happy. She never imagined that such a small piece of paradise could ever be so life changing or that her sanctuary would lead her to him.

The memory was as vivid to her as though it had happened only yesterday. It had begun like any other morning with Adam giving his usual list of commands. Lilith naturally ignored them all and spitefully slipped away to that little spot of earth that was her sanctuary. She always turned a deaf ear to Adam's orders and every evening she would sit there while he harped on her for not doing what he said. As if it changed their existence one iota. How many times could a person look over the animals? God provided creatures with food and water so why should she spend her time checking up on them? Why should she gather food for her and Adam when the garden was so plentiful? It was a waste of time.

Following her usual path, she stopped long enough to gather a handful of figs before continuing on to her little private corner of Eden. She was almost in sight of the river bank when she heard a strange splashing coming from the water. Peering through the bushes she saw the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. In some ways he looked like a human male and yet very different.

While his face wasn't clear from where she sat, she could make out other things about him. The strange being was tall, with a well-defined muscular body and long golden hair that had a gentle wave and flowed down past his shoulders. She could also see two sets of wings on his back. One set that appeared to be positioned high on his shoulders so that it could cover his face when closed. The second was a bit lower and slightly larger. She could only imagine that these were primarily used for flying. It was not until he emerged from the water that she saw he had another set lower down that covered his feet.

What also surprised her was that he wore a fine red cloth edged in black that was wrapped and girded around his waist and groin. This seemed a strange thing since she had never worn any sort of coverings on her body and neither had Adam. Why would you, when the sun felt so warm on your skin and the wind was so cool and refreshing? Everything about this strange being intrigued her and she couldn't help watching it, wanting to know more.

Kneeling down behind the bushes she stared at the creature as he stepped onto the river bank and shook the water from his wings. He was so close that the spray landed on her and she had to bite her tongue to keep from making any noise. At first she thought he was beautiful and was curious to touch the delicate down of his wings and see if it was as soft as it looked. She started to stretch out her hand when she heard the creature emit a low growl then throw a large boulder a little too close to her for comfort. Startled and afraid, she dropped her fruit and with a cry she took off running.

Lilith's heart was pounding as she raced up the path towards the center of Eden. She glanced back and was relieved to see that he wasn't behind her. For a moment she thought she had escaped, but when she turned back to see where she was going, he suddenly appeared in front of her. Instantly she crashed against him then fell backwards landing on the ground at his feet. For a moment she lay there cowering and afraid of what he was going to do to her, but nothing happened. Finally she opened her eyes and looked up at the creature before her.

She had expected to see a wild, snarling and snapping animal, angry at her interference, but that was not what she saw. She was greeted by a face that possessed an ethereal beauty. His soft pale blue eyes stared at her in wonder and possessed an air of melancholy about them. His almost dove-like countenance had a gentle air, but the most intriguing thing about him was that a soft light seemed to emanate from his body.

"W-who are you?" she asked, her voice shaking. "W-what are you?"

"I'm an Archangel called Samael or Lucifer, the venom of God and the Lightbringer," he answered. His voice was soft and soothing. He offered his hand to help her up, but she was too afraid to take it. In an effort to soften his presence and ease her fear, he made his wings vanish, but still she trembled. "I thought you were supposed to be helping your husband, Lilith?" At this question she was afraid to answer. How did he know her name or that she was supposed to be assisting Adam? What else did he know? Was he aware that she simply couldn't bear the thought of having to be in her husband's presence or feeling his hands on her body as she lay beneath him staring at the sky?

"Please don't make me go back to him. I can't bear it. I'll run away again, I swear." She waited a moment expecting him to be angry with her and remind her of God's will, but he didn't. Instead he brushed the hair from her face and asked her to go on. "He's always telling me that I was made to serve him. Was I not made of the same clay that he was?" Her pretty face clouded over as she looked down at her feet, avoiding the angel's gaze. "He never speaks kindly to me or wants to have any fun. He barks his orders at me each day and when the night time comes . . ." Here she cringed. "I hate the feel of his sweaty body on top of me. The only time I am happy is when I go to the river each day." She looked up at Lucifer meeting his gaze. He was so very different from Adam. "Do you think I was made to be subservient to him?"

At the time, Lilith couldn't imagine what the being before her was thinking. Looking down at her with those clear pale blue eyes, Lucifer smiled slightly and she could only imagine what he was thinking. Probably gloating to himself, could this be any more perfect? The first two humans ever created and one can't stand the other. She had been too naive at the time to realize just how many ways this angel could have manipulated her. Perhaps he had, but Lilith didn't think so. If Lucifer had done so then over the centuries he would have gleefully boasted about it. He would not have held that back. No, by his own words he had admitted to seeing her unhappiness and had chosen not to add to it.

"I think," he began, clearly weighing his options before giving an honest answer. "I think you should be free to be your own person and make your own choices. I also believe you should be judged accordingly as well." Once again he offered her his hand and again she hesitated. "Don't be afraid, I give you my word that I will not harm you." This time she took it and as he helped her up, her other hand moved down his arm feeling and marveling at the strength and power in his muscles. Carefully he removed her hand and started to go back to the river only to have her catch his arm and stop him. Instantly he whirled around and caught her by the forearm.

Feeling her human muscles and bones in his strong celestial hand suddenly made her realize just how fragile she was compared to this angel. With no effort he could so easily crush her. He held on to her for several minutes, perhaps contemplating their differences himself before finally letting her go. Her brilliant green eyes stared into him and for a moment he seemed both entranced and unsettled by it. It was as if she could see something in him that he didn't want seen and he didn't know how to react to it. In an attempt to break free from her searching gaze, he began to walk around her in a circle. Lilith could only surmise that she intrigued him just as much as he intrigued her.

"Why are you so angry?" she asked.

"You wouldn't understand," he declared and she knew that he was not wrong. How could she comprehend it? How could any human even remotely discern the realm of God and of the host?

"Help me understand."

Even after countless ages Lilith never understood why the angel Lucifer chose to confide in her, but he did. Perhaps it was because he saw in her a kindred spirit or just a convenient ear to vent to, but he soon found himself confessing all. He spoke of his prideful desires, his twisted ideas, dark dreams and perverse ambitions (not that he saw them that way). It went on for days with Lili patiently listening and occasionally voicing her own dissatisfaction with Adam and the life handed to her. Both found a great vindication in having someone truly hear them and sympathize.

During all that time Lilith remained separated from her husband. She felt no inclination to return to his side, not even a little. Instead she enjoyed being in the company of the Lightbringer and each morning she eagerly anticipated his return, From time to time Lilith would gather fruit to eat and often shared it with her new found friend. Angels, of course, didn't experience hunger, but Lili didn't know that and Samael, nee Lucifer, rather enjoyed the flavor of the various fruits and nuts she offered him.

On one occasion they were sitting together next to the river with a pile of figs between them, engaged in their usual conversation regarding their unhappy situations. Lucifer turned to pick up a piece of fruit at the same time as Lilith and unexpectedly, and without meaning to, their lips met. The contact both startled and intrigued them. They stared at each other marveling at how soft their lips had felt against each other. Curious, she reached out her hand and gently traced the line of his mouth. The angel suddenly caught her hand in his and stilled it. For a brief moment she thought he might be displeased, but instead he brought his mouth once more to hers, quick at first then he did it again longer and deeper. Without forethought, he pulled her against him, taking her breath with every kiss and replacing it with his own.

After a few moments the pair pulled away and softly gasped for much needed air. They stared at each other, trying to understand the strange stirrings they felt inside. It was warm, deep and neither wanted it to go away. Brushing Lilith's hair back, the angel gazed at the human woman's body. On impulse, he reached out and began to explore her, taking in the smell of her while his hand moved along every curve feeling her natural heat and wetness.

Lili had never been touched like this before or felt such strange and wonderful sensations running through her and she wanted more of it. She wrapped her legs around his hips and felt his well-muscled body against her. Her lips kissed his flesh and her nails tore at the powerful muscles of his back as he wrapped his wings around the two of them, shutting out everything else. There was no thought of right or wrong, only a burning primal need that could not be ignored. His cock was hard against her abdomen and she could see and feel that it was more substantial than anything Adam could boast of.

Following her desires she guided him into her coffer, gasping as he filled her. For a moment they sat there enjoying the feel of their joined bodies. Lucifer was nothing like Adam. He brought to life a hunger she had never known existed and she wanted more of it. Slowly at first they began to move together, awakening new sensations and new pleasures. The angel laid back, holding Lili's hips as she rode him and he plunged himself into her as deeply as he could over and over again.

Every touch, kiss, and thrust thrilled and intoxicated her. The harder and deeper he pumped into her the more she could feel something dangerous and animalistic lurking beneath the surface of this beautiful and entrancing angel. This delicious sin seemed to reach out and call to her every desire and she welcomed it and hungered for more.

Perhaps it was her naivety or innocence at the time that blinded her, but that aura of light that came from her angelic lover did more than just illuminate. All angels possessed an ambience signifying their celestial status. Lilith could feel Lucifer's radiating off his body and it felt warm and tingled ever so slightly. Peering down at him, she looked deep into his soft melancholy eyes and noticed something she hadn't before. Deep in their depths there seemed to be a strange cloudy darkness that was not readily noticeable. It called to her desire to rebel and fed her primal need.

Lilith knew she wasn't supposed to lay with anyone but Adam, but how could anything that felt as intense and wonderful as this be wrong? The angel sat up and caressed her breasts with his hands then brought his mouth to them and sucked on the hard sensitive nipples. When the moment of passion arrived, Lilith gave a cry of ecstacy and grabbed hold of her lover as her body shook. She had never experienced anything like that before and every last fiber of her being seemed alive. A moment later Lucifer reached his own peak and reflexively took hold of her hips and held her to him as he released into her and planted the seed of her damnation.

This was only the beginning of their many sexual encounters and experiments in pleasure. She could never have imagined the precious gift she would receive from that fateful union at the river or the dark path it would lead her down. Now, for the first time she found herself wondering what would have happened to her if she had not gone down there that day and instead obeyed her husband. What if she had simply not given into the drives of her body? What if instead of Adam, she had been given a husband such as Eli. Oh God, Eli! How could she just walk away from him without an explanation or a goodbye? If she explained everything to him would he believe her? No. Silently Lilith looked up through the trees towards the clouds and sighed sadly. Father, she thought to herself, how am I supposed to do this?

Ohzee44
Ohzee44
142 Followers