All Comments on 'The Fallout'

by pietro108

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

I've read this one many times. I wish the end was longer. Hell, i wish the whole thing was longer. But where it lacks, it does what few do here. It captures the pure hatred felt in a heart after betrayal. It's so pure! 5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with moralcompass; yes I have read the latest few comments.

To the Administrator of literotica: I have tried to read story comments days after I leave a comment. I have not been able to do so; probably because of a software restriction in place by the administrator or IT person. A good IT person could do that and at the same time stop commentators from writing hate messages between themselves "the commentators"

I find also that commentators seem to have 7th grade bully mentality all the way up the intelligence level of social genius and or the perception ability of Albert Einstein .

Administrator you have a difficult job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had something going, but then it just ended....

3 for what you did write. If you finish it, it could become a 5...

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many things wrong with this story!

First, and most importantly, there’s only ONE truth. By definition, truth is objective, not subjective.

Second, the problem isn’t that he took revenge, it’s the method used, and how incompetent he was. He had all that time to prepare. So many options where the cheaters would never be seen again, and nothing comes back on him…

Third, I’m guessing that he was someone’s bitch in prison, and it broke him. That’s the only reason I can think of that would make him say that he was wrong to take revenge, instead of blaming the cheaters, and the courts.

Fourth, you aren’t consistent in the character of the wife. She’s an unrepentant bitch for over a decade, but then is willing to share a house with him?!? No way that the woman you wrote wouldn’t go to court to get rid of him again, telling whatever lies she needs to. Then she would brainwash the son against him.

This story is a horrible combination of a terrible plot, and poor writing.

ZK

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

crooked fucking legal systen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would the system do that? He may have had a moral responsibility to his son (a complete stranger by that time) but he didn't have to do anything for his ex-wife. 8 years for revenge porn is laughable and some of the things he did weren't illegal. He should have sent her to a recovery hospital, let her pay for it and moved on. Helping her in anyway would have been the systems problem, not his. It's just a story, but I didn't like it.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Hard tale well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Echoing the brief comments of "Anonymous East Coaster" from 24 days ago; this had/has the makings of a solid story with sufficient range in the main characters' personalities for several avenues of relationship to develop. Instead, it all abruptly ended, with only rudimentary comments about the continuing lives of the main characters.

A solid three for what was written; disappointment for what wasn't. Please revisit and put flesh on the bones of the people involved. And thanks for what you shared with us.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Why would he even want to be in the same house as the bitch, he just comes across as a pathetic fucking wanker.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

interesting plot but I think it could have been told or explained a lot better, more depth. Thanks for your effort anyway.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Well done, but it could use another chapter to follow Bill a little further in Jo's life and relationship with HIS son, Tom.

I do not mean a reconciliation... just a little more of Bill healing because he has reconnected with his son... but I gave this a "5" for the story.

biggoomba3biggoomba3over 1 year ago

Excellent, but unfinished.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Pretty silly

Legally ridiculous, emotionally stunted, stilted dialogue, unbelievable plot.

RePhilRePhilabout 1 year ago

You got lazy and rushed the ending. Had tremendous potential but no closure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Umm the legal process and sentencing was ludicrous. Eight years? Also he was a moron. Can easily post through an anonymous site, for which there is no way to prove that he uploaded it. Regardless he should have used to go to hospital and get the asshole fired, have her keep her job and get a small settlement after divorce comes final or he threatens to send out to hospital donors. There were many options but he is a moron. The 85% was odd. Child support? Thr judge was a joke.

Tundah50Tundah50about 1 year ago

2.5 pages to build the characters and story and soon as the Ex gets home it ends in a couple paragraphs? Good story but could have spent a bit more to time to flesh out the ending. Still an entertaining story

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

It would be good if the story had a more extensive ending

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very shallow and weak characters. Good plot, but superficial.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Unsatisfying

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

The husband always gets shafted 4****

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar11 months ago

Poor effort. Stilted, wooden dialogue. The ending is all of 6 sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story was like a ruined orgasm. Pointless and unsatisfying

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Interesting story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm glad he still took revenge on that hoe and I'm glad she's suffering now

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Focused too much on the wrong parts of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't understand why he is living in the house. They found him as the biological father to care for the kid as the wife was in a coma. She is better and now at home. She will get income from the insurance and she will eventually work again. So at some point soon after she returns home he is no longer needed for the kid so he moves out to his apartment or wherever he was before. He can visit the kid etc and be like any other divorced dad.

This is written where they live in the same house until the kid graduates college?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

Bummer of a story but well done. Having two parents living together that don't love each other would be a shit environment to be raised in.

Lots of missed opportunities in this story for hidden revenge, son's talk with mom in hospital, cleaning out John's personal effects, etc.

MasterKoteMasterKote7 months ago

I guess this is probably more realistic but it's too bad the guy didn't get help and overcome his bitterness. We our own worst enemy sometimes but at least the son was still young and can enjoy life with him

HenwynHenwynabout 2 months ago

Well writen and felt real. Congratulations on a good job.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpietro108@pietro108
Dutch immigrant to Australia at age 6. Arrived with no English language. Catholic schooling. University to study teaching. Teacher for 42 years. Retired. Married since 1979.

SIMILAR Stories