The Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

"Hey why is it so hot in here?" I finally asked.

Uncle Randy chuckled, "Oh that's just another family tradition darlin'. We find the action gets a lot hotter if it's also a lot sweatier so we don't do AC on reunion days.

Mom finally spoke up, "you know brother, if I'm going to be doing all this sweating I'd kind of LIKE to be doing something to EARN it." The mock-threatening tone in her voice prompted him to chuckle, but it was Evan who cut in to respond.

"Not so fast, Mom! We gotta get all you ladies on the casting couch!"

"Ugh, it's like you're making me go to church before opening presents on Christmas!"

"Look sis," Randy said, "We need a minute to get the cameras and lights ready anyway, you might as well tell the viewers a little about yourselves."

"It's sexist!" Mom shot back. "Why don't men have to sit around showing off? What about our female fans?"

"I'm sure they'd love it if we did," Evan said, standing up with a grin, "but our male fans would fucking commit suicide if we made it clear just how much bigger than them we all are," his arrogant sneer would have been empty on most braggart boys, but he punctuated his words by outlining his soft cock in his shorts, the damned thing almost hanging out the leg hole. Our men were just manlier, there was no denying it.

"Fine," Mom said, rolling her eyes as she took her position in the center of the big couch, "for the little-peckered men of the world I'll talk about my tits and ass for the camera."

"'Atta girl!" Said Randy, coming back in with the largest of the EOS C300 cameras, positioning it on a tripod, shooting wide for the big group shots. Meanwhile Evan and Johnny positioned several other rigs. The living room was huge so it took a whole bunch of points to get everything how we wanted, to say nothing of the big boom mics and the lighting rig. One of the better innovations Uncle Randy had introduced was having everything respond to voice commands, that way he could change the lights or orientation without having to stop the action, we'd just edit his cues out later.

Once the central camera was rolling the "dirty debutante" style interview began. First up was Auntie-in-law Lexi, sweeping her blonde hair back with a grin as Randy gave her a smoldering look with his words,

"Tell us about yourself, darling."

"My name is Sexi Lexi, I'm 39 years old, again" she winked at the camera with that, "and I have great big 38 J cup tits!" She gave her girls a shake, "All natural and ready to get PLOWED!" she giggled as she said this, running her hands over her tube-top-clad pair, pushed up huge by the tightness of the shirt. "I'm the proud mother of your next two stars and that strapping young man over there who will be acting with us for the first time in a "Family Business" feature." The camera moved to capture everyone she indicated.

"Your turn girls," Randy said, leaving the camera on the twins. "I'm Andrea!""I'm Maria!"

they said at the same time. They giggled and repeated their names one at a time. Then Maria spoke first, "The slut to my left is Andrea, she can suck dick ALMOST as good as me."

Andra jerked a thumb at Maria, "And this bitch can suck dick ALMOST as good as I can. Also my tits are bigger."

"No they aren't!"

"Prove it, whore!"

Then they were up in each other's faces, pressing their impressive FF cups against each other, grinding a little, getting worked up, lips nearly brushing, parted with anticipation, but ever the director Randy cut in,

"Easy girls, easy! Save it for the movie!"

They pouted and fell back, their nipples clearly hard in their skimpy bikini-tops.

"You all know me as Gedallia Rocksauff," Mom said as the camera swiveled to her, "but because this is a "Family Business" feature, you'll all get me as my real self, Roxy, proud mother of the tit-monster daughter sitting to my left and the hunk of a son you got to meet last year. Me and these insane 44 HH-cup boobs are going to make you unload your balls twenty times before you get past the first ten minutes of this movie." Randy laughed, "She's not bragging folks. You're gonna be watching this every day for a year to get through it all, minimum."

Then the camera was on me, and I could feel myself welling up with pride in my sexy-ass family and excitement for what was about to happen.

"I'm Julie Cooper, better known to all of you as GiGi Jiselle. You now why I'm called GiGi? Because of my fucking 42 double-G cup tits," I gave them a shake, "and do you know why I'm called Jiselle? Because I'm gonna make everyone watching jizz a fucking liter of cum before I'm done with you wankers. I tugged my shirt up to flash the camera my perfect gum-drop nipples, grinning lewdly above them, "Oh yeah, I just heard a few of you shoot it already. Eat it up, fuckers! I'm too much of a slut for anyone but my family to handle!"

As if on cue, the boys stepped into the shots, "Lucky for you, your whole family is here," Randy turned to the camera with a grin, spreading his arms like a carnival ring-master the camera getting a moment to savor the sight of five horny huge-titted sluts and three ripped and shredded ultra-hung studs getting ready for the incestuous bang of a fucking lifetime. Don't tell anyone, but I squirted in my panties a little already.

The orgy was on! ________________________________________ (Johnny) I shouldn't have been surprised that it was mom and my sisters who got the action started. She spun gracefully on the couch and planted herself right between them, pulling their heads in close for slow, sensuous kisses, all three sets of big pouty lips nibbling at one another, tongues following. Soon they were making out in earnest, loud slurping kissing noises filling the air. I made sure the camera was in the right position and then just sat back enjoying the action with a big goofy grin on my face; I don't know what's so hot about girls getting it on but it never fails to start getting me hard.

I was surprised that it was dad who turned out to be the impatient one and moved in to join them, everyone swapping tongues in haphazard randomness, husband kissing wife and daughters, then Maria got up and pulled me over, pulling me in to join the big family makeout session. Any viewer at this point who doubted we were legitimately into each other as a family would have to have given that up by now, because there was nothing but impatient horny energy and love ricocheting off the walls as we all melted into kiss after kiss. I always loved how mom kissed the most, so hungry and with such big soft lips. There was a surgeon in Beverly Hills right now who made his fortune by promising to give women "lips like sexy lexi" in his ads. She even got a cut of the profits!

Meanwhile, on the other half of the enormous couch the Coopers were getting into it too. It started with Evan really going to town on making out with Aunt Roxy. I could see his big ol' dick tenting his shorts bad as his chest pressed up against those huge tits, his lips carefully working hers over with barely restrained lust. Julie seemed to be enjoying the show a moment, just looking over everyone before she finally dived in between Evan and Auntie, wrapping her arms around both of them as she pulled them in to kiss her. I was surprised at how predatory they were in their make-out style, brother and mother kissing Julie's cheeks before licking at her face hungrily like they were slathering at the jaws for a feast.

Our two incestuous makeout piles began to merge starting with asses; I know that sounds weird but in re-angling to kissed better Andrea jutted her big sexy ass out just happened to grind it against Roxy's. The two turned and looked at one another having a "moment" and then suddenly slammed together, Aunt and nieces hands roaming each other's body, not groping, just lightly caressing, exploring the topography of their swelling hips and narrow waists, Andrea's fingers especially engaged with feeling out the sculpture-like quality of Roxy's incredible musculature. I always had to give to Aunt Roxy for keeping it the fucking tightest of any Cooper or Johnson. Sure I had muscles, but I didn't have to work nearly as hard for them as she did.

I worked my around to Maria, "Feeling lonely, sis?" I asked as I drew her into a big full-armed embrace, letting her enjoy the snug feeling of my biceps wrapped protectively around her. We necked intensely for a bit, and I let my lips carry me down her neck to nibble her collarbone and then down to the cleavage between her bikini-clad tits, licking and sucking away at the soft flesh there for my own horny pleasure, though she seemed to enjoy it too.

I glanced over to see Evan and his sister going at it too, and I felt a pang of jealousy, wishing already that it was me hungrily kissing her all over her face, loving the little cooing noises I could hear her making into the kisses. Then there was Randy and my mom, the two of them kissing like old pros. It wasn't so obviously hungry or lust-filled to the naked eye, but these were people who knew each other's slightest preference and they kissed with a precision no outsider could hope to read. Randy's big mitts were already all over mom's big firm tits and I was getting a serious boner just watching that. Knowing that I'd be coating those babies in my fuck-sauce later made it all the harder to restrain myself.

You could see a lot of that electricity in the room, people who had been planning what they were going to do each other for years sizing one another up, focusing on the rest of the group as much as anyone they were making out with.

You could feel it between the twins and dad; they were both so eager to prove themselves to each other with the man who personified masculinity not just for our family, but probably the whole of the porn-watching world. You could see it in how Evan and mom sized each other up; the young stud had apparently been gunning to knock mom's cunt into next week for a long time. You could see it in how Randy looked at Roxy; it was obvious he regretted that she'd ended up with Mr. Cooper (RIP, probably fucked to death just from looking at Roxy) instead of choosing to stay with him as a sister and wife. Still, he'd be getting a big piece of her ass today if things went as planned.

After several different couplings of sloppy make-out sessions, the man himself stood and played Mr. Director for a moment.

"Alright everyone, that's a good prelim. Let's get down to the studio."

All the Coopers looked around, confused.

"Studio?" Julie asked.

"Yup," I shot back, "We renovated the basement for it! Come check it out!"

Me and Evan took up behind Randy and the girls sorted themselves out (and pried Maria and Andrea apart at the lips) to follow. Their faces lit up when they got down there and I beamed back as I showed off everything we had set up!

To start with, the Quad-King bed that dad had fixed up dominated the whole room. Not only could we all fuck on that thing at once, we could all do it in the most space-consuming positions possible. It was covered in an incredible nanolube treatment that would keep any liquid from soaking in, yet stayed soft and pliant, it was a pretty incredible bit of chemistry.

Then there were the mirrors! The whole place was surrounded in them, almost everywhere but the floor. The light had already been carefully controlled for filming and the surfaces were ideal for catching the fucking from different angles without having to get up and move any cameras: These are the solutions you come up with when you want to fuck and direct at the same time, I was hoping to direct films of my own someday. Roxy stomped her strong foot on the floor a few times, experimentally, "It's so soft, yet bouncy, what's it made of?"

Randy grinned with pride, "It's a modified mylar gym mat, they were testing it for olympic gymnastics use. That means when we inevitably fuck our way to the floor and walls we'll still be comfortable.

"And if you get thirsty or dehydrated," Maria started doing her best airline stewardess impression, smiling as Andrea finished her thought.

"Then you can find waters and gatorade her, here, here, here, here-here-here, hereherehere aaaaand here." The two of them gestured to any of the taps and hydration stations that sat outside the perimeter of the cameras, giggling as they did so.

"So where are we gonna set up the tripods?" Evan asked as he took it all in.

"We don't need to." I swung my arm in a wide circle, indicating the mirrors and fixtures. Julie cocked her head at me, confused, those fuck-grab-able pigtails of hers sloping to one side.

"It's a Gaeta rig, there's like a hundred small cameras behind all this on tracks that will periodically move them up and down. Not only will we not miss any of the action, but we can edit it into 360-degree panoramas later. It's gonna be epic!"

"Now that we've got that clear ladies, pick a direction and show off the goods!" Randy directed as he beckoned me and Evan over. This is where other porn stars might go for fluffers or dick pills, but in the Johnson-Cooper family, we're real men and we just get 'em out hard and stay up until everything in sight has been fucked to the breaking point.

Julie started, turning her direction with a sexy pelvic tilt before she put her hands to the bottom of her halter and yanked up, finally freeing her famously firm breasts, giggling a little as they bounced a moment before settling into perfect tear-drops on her chest. She gave them a little shake as she turned, showing the cameras her ass, twerking it out a little, showing her incredible butt-cheek control before spinning back to the front again, now shedding the shorts. She was smooth down below of course, freshly waxed or shaved, either way it was so well done I couldn't tell the difference.

Next mom went into action, giving her blonde hair a toss as she peeled her top teasingly down, almost letting the nipples of her J-cups free before she let the top snap back up and gave a kiss to the camera, a true cock-pleasing cock-tease. Then she let her flawless face do the talking, batting her baby-blues and puckering up for a kiss, she leaned into the mirror, leaving some lipstick on it (the first of so, so many stains these cameras were about to capture) and then finally hauled her top off, fondling and groping her own mammoth boobs with an ecstatic expression on her face before finally whipping her booty-shorts down too. She swiveled to treat the cameras to one more sweep across that luscious bubble-ass and then my attention was on Roxy.

Roxy made much more of a show of fondling herself in preparation for the action, grazing her fingertips over her own humongous tits before squeezing the engorged nipples, tugging them a little, biting her full lower lip with a smoldering, dare-to-fuck-me glance at the camera. I could almost hear men in the future spooging in their pants when it got to that part. She brought the action down next, fingering and frigging at her cunt through her shorts, sweeping a finger inside for just a second before bringing it out, already dripping in her honey. It was all so quick it was like a magic trick, but one that made it clear even before the action had begun she was already wetter than most women get in a year. She gave the viewers her ass first, turning and bending to pull those shorts away, showing her ample roundness, pouty cunt-lips visible from behind as they glistened with anticipation. Finally she treated them to the main attraction so to speak, those incredible tits, heaving with a capital HH.

The twins, as always, put on an incredible challenge with their frenzied, competitive behavior. They didn't do an enticing strip-tease, no; they had a dramatic, violent little cat-fight. Maria gave Andrea a playful smack across the ass. Andrea put a hand to her mouth in mock-shock, then whipped a hand in retaliation, tearing the bikini-top right off her sister, suddenly slapping both tits with the other hand to make them jiggle. Maria growled lustily and RIPPED her sister's pants down, exposing the mostly bare pussy beneath with the barely visible "A" of hair that remained just above her clit. Andrea came back with a bikini-bottom-tearing hand of her own, revealing the otherwise identical body save for the "M" that complimented her own shaving job. Given that they were identical, these little clues were the only way someone who didn't know them very well could tell them apart, and that could not have been more obvious than when Andrea was robbed of her own bra and they crushed their identical huge tits together in a jaw-snapping display of sisterly lust.

"Mmm, look at how WET I am," Roxy said, spreading her lips for the camera, "I brought enough lube to shine up every fucking big-ass piston you're about to see in this place."

Andrea reached down to give Maria a little clit-pinch, "Look at THIS slut, her clit feels like a fucking ball-bearing, better get a cock in this bitch pronto!"

Maria never let a challenge go unanswered, "Psh, You're the one who almost squirted on my leg when we were kissing. I could feel it you fucking skank!"

"Girls, girls, you're both huge sluts and I love you equally," Lexi chimed in, "and frankly, I'm pretty sure I'm hornier than all three of you combined. I've been just STARVING myself for big fucking cock to get a good grip on tonight."

It was Julie who put an end to all conversation, "Shut UP. I came here to fucking fuck the hottest fucking men on the planet until their dicks are softer than my tits. Any fucking questions?"

There were none.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers
12