All Comments on 'The Family Cruise Ch. 01'

by MrCock

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mschack63mschack63about 12 years ago
I gave it three stars

It was kind of good but kind of sucked at the same time. It was an acceptable premise but your fantasy mind took it too over the top for me. Make cock and breast sizes more realistic (more believable), and the chapter longer, and it will become four stars. Who knows, maybe even five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good storyline

Enjoyed your ideas. The child not trusted to be left home alone is a good device. Story telling is a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please don't...

Please don't continue this story. It sucked elephant balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.

May I pluck my eyeballs out now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

sorry fantasy stories online can't exaggerate breast and dick sizes, remember it is just a story...

guy30guy30about 12 years ago
What's with the hate?

I enjoyed your story thuroughly and look forward to the rest. I find the spiteful comments of others completely uncalled for. If you like big tits and dicks, then that's what you should write about. I know I love it. :P If I had to put forth one negative view it would be that you divided your story up so that the first part didn't include the first encounter involving the protagonist. I really don't like to be left hanging. :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A good start

Now he has to find a way to fuck his mom and aunt, or get invited to their next orgy.

Thanks for the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love the story.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
lovely beginning

too bad no part 2 yet. is it coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cruise with aunt

Since I was 15,I had wanted to fuck my elder mother's sister Sue and my desire increased when I was able to peep at her nude body, while she was taking her shower, Several years passed, and I often dated girls who reminded me of Sue physically. Then 30 years later, and when my aunt had already been a widow years ago.,there was an occasion xfogr a cruise of 25 days, As my wife was not interested, I contacted Sue who was then 67 and still a gorgeous woman, if she was interested to share a cabin with me.On the departure's day, after dinner and having drunk several cups of wine me got tired and went into our cabin to sleep,As we were both tired we both agreed not to be shy and that we could change our clothes before each other and she had some difficulties to untie her bra msg asked me to help her. As I untied her bra, my right hand accidently hit her right tits she quivered and said " oh my nephew, it's so good and I have not have sex since a long time. WE french kissed and when I started to finger her pussy she started to moan louder and louder and when I tore her panties and pushed her on her bed,I did not give her time and I knelt down starting to suck her big hairy pussy lips and when I tacled her clito, she cried and nearly fainted and begging me to fuck her hard, I fucked my auntie in all imaginable positions and we explored each other's body,During the cruise we fucked in the morning, At noon and at night. That happened a year ago and we are still lovers Thank you auntie Sue.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
great start

why didn't you continue the story?

Iceman79Iceman79over 3 years ago

good but could be better if he was included

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, but ........ continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story!! The brother sister aspect makes it hotter. Also, the comment about "aunt Sue" below is good too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous