All Comments on 'The Family Farm'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Great Story

I love father and daughter stories. This story is the best I've read in a long time. I loved the generational part. Keep writing.

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 4 years ago
Dear Randydaughterreborn

I very much enjoyed the story. Regardless of setting, theme, or genre of a story, it’s the character development and interaction that, in my opinion, are what makes the story interesting. You have done that marvelously here. This is the first story of yours I’ve read and I’m sorry to see that you are retired. Thank you for your hard work in writing this and sharing it.

Sincerely and Respectfully,

Just another f’ing critic

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago
Yes!

I love whole-family incest stories - they are the best, imho.

I really liked the generational aspect to this - would love to hear more from this family... :)

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Holy

Holy Hell, that's how ya keep them down on the farm! Sexiest farm story lately! Five stars! If you wanted to add more, that would be nice.

DarkenningDarkenningover 4 years ago

Is it too much to hope that we get a sequel featuring Hannah 'helping' Sasha have sex with their dad?

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
Good story

Can’t wait for the next chapter

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Enjoyed the first half.

ParamaloryParamaloryabout 4 years ago
Do More Generational Incest Pregnancies!

I know mother-son incest and especially pregnancies are not your forte (or even your kink), but you do an excellent job here. You do an excellent job of empowering the female figure by not painting her as some naive girl or some mother who spends 10 pages pointless hemming and hawing over her sexual desires.

Incest pregnancy stories are what I love, and I love the generational ones the most. But they're hard to come by, so I really enjoyed this one. If you are ever debating to write more in this genre, please do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i gave you a five on this one...

although the lit readers´ obsession with procreation/pregnancy turns me off.

eighty year old husband, lover of women...

Mobydick66Mobydick66over 3 years ago

I love this one. Well written believable and wholesome considering it’s incest no derogatory terms just honest loving people who have babies together.

Obviously room for more stories as offshoots off this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incest is best!

I love inbreeding stories. This one caused a few orgasms.

The idea of mom and son sharing the same father...spurt!

Keep it up!!!

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Love the premise on this one...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...