The Family Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But mum assured me I had sucked on one of the other dicks. Not Dads. I must just be imagining it. All dicks look the same, don't they?

Occasionally I glanced over at Max. He was quite calm to begin with, got more and more excited as mum's moans came through over the speakers. Whatever Dad was doing to her, she was enjoying.

I got more excited too, when Mum climbed on top of Dad and began to ride his dick. She was looking straight at us. She was probably enjoying looking at herself, not knowing we were watching. Reverse cowgirl was one of my favourites too. I remembered the night with the economics professor, a man about Dad's age. I started pushing two fingers inside and outside my pussy, enjoying the feeling. My brother's stroking sped up, and then suddenly slowed down.

"Can you see any tissues around?"

I looked around the room, but didn't see any. When I looked back at him, I noticed his eyes were on my pussy, and my hand still sliding in and out. I shot a stern look, before answering.

"No. Nothing. But that's what the VIPs want. Just cum in the air and let it land on the floor. They'll clean it up later."

We went back to watching Mum and Dad. They were changing positions, with mum's arse up and Dad kneeling behind her, taking her doggy style.

"Oh god, I'm so horny!" Mum's voice coming through via the little speakers. "I wish we had some lube here, so you could fuck my arsehole."

Mum was into anal?!

"I could spit?" replied Dad through huffing and puffing.

"You know you're too big for that. Just slap my arse a bit and tell me how much of a whore I am."

"You're a fucking whore. You fucked that little eighteen year old kid. You let him eat your pussy and fuck you hard. I bet you loved that boy's cock inside you. Did it make you feel like a MILF? Did he call you 'mummy', you whore? Did the little boy give his cock to his mummy?"

"Oh god!" Max practically shouted as shots of white cum began spewing from his cock. The white globs landing all over the floor in front of him. His face went bright red. Was he embarrassed more by cumming in front of me, or by the fact he has a mummy fetish?

He grabbed his boxers shamefully and used them to wipe the last drops of cum off his cock. I stopped watching him, and went back to mum and Dad. I was vaguely aware we didn't have much time left.

Mum and Dad changed again. Dad had good stamina. Mum was on her back with her legs spread and Dad was standing, thrusting from the edge of the bed.

"What about your girl?" Mum asked him. "Did she make your cock hard? Did you enjoy fucking that little girl's pussy? I bet it was so fucking tight."

The talk of Dad with the younger girl was doing something to me. I began fingering myself faster, wishing I had my favourite vibrator right now. I closed my eyes, my orgasm approaching.

"Did you let her call you 'Daddy'? Did she ask 'Daddy' to punish her?"

I could hear his thrusting change into, into long, deep thrusts. "Yeah" he cried "I gave it to her hard. Daddy gave it to her hard. Daddy! Gave! It! To! Her! HARD!!!"

I opened my eyes and watched our father orgasm, shooting his cum deep inside of our mother. My own orgasm triggered, waves of pleasure pulsing from my own cunt at the fingers I imagined to be Dad's cock.

I'd never imagined being with Dad before. I'd never imagined his cock inside me. And here I was, being watched on camera by unknown people all over the world, orgasming hard to the idea of my father.

My pleasure subsided, and I looked shamefully over at my brother. His cock still slightly excited. He offered me his boxer shorts to wipe myself with, a drop of cum visible on the side he wasn't offering. I put my hand up in a 'no' signal and just pulled my panties back upm not caring they would be dirty now.

When I opened the door to the room, one of the masked men was standing behind it.

"You still have...1 minute and 12 seconds remaining. Do you wish to leave now?"

"Yes," I replied. "As long as that doesn't reduce our final score."

"It doesn't." the voice said monotone. He moved aside for us, and then knocked on the door to our parents. "The task is finished. You may leave when you want."

Max and I returned to our green team bedroom, and I went straight to the bathroom to clean myself up a bit.

"Honey?" Mum's voice. "Are you in there? I could really use the bathroom."

I stepped out of the bathroom, trying very hard not to look at my parents. They must never know what we just did for them, their businesses and our family in general.

---------

Part 6 - WILLIAM, 47, BUSINESSMAN (unemployed), FATHER

I felt so relaxed after the chance to be alone with Yana. Our love life had been lacking these past few months because of stress. And I worried that this would save our house but destroy our marriage, being forced to sleep with other people. But Yana seemed more like her old self, when we first started dating.

The kids however were acting very strangely. I tried asking Max what they had done for the task, but he just shook his head and said he couldn't talk about it.

After maybe an hour, all families were asked to come to the buffet / main room. Breakfast hadn't been that long ago, but I had worked up an appetite.

The masked cooks were finishing putting out the lunches. And the Administrator was waiting for us. This time, there was a large projector screen waiting. Waiting to show us...something. We were told to sit as families, and that food would be served after the scores were presented.

"Such a close competition this time!" The Administrator explained. "I couldn't believe it. And neither could the VIPs! They were SO impressed."

My wife and I glanced at the children, but instead of being proud, they seemed a bit ashamed.

"The VIPs have made an unusual decision. The red, green and yellow teams will all share second place, each team receiving five thousand pounds. But the blue team gets the top prize of fifty thousand pounds!"

THere were claps and hugs all around, as every team's parents tried to hug their children. And all the adult children wincing slightly.

"But before we serve lunch, we should show you all exactly how your children earned that money."

The projector came on, and video clips started showing.

"Let's start with the red team, shall we?" the Administrator said.

The screen showed two different videos, side by side. There was no sound to either video. On the right was Jacob and his wife Jessica. Like us, they'd decided to use the private time in the bedroom to make love. Then the left screen began showing their children. Like us, they had an older daughter and a younger son. They read an envelope.

Then they took off their tracksuits.

And then they took down their underwear.

And then the son and daughter began to touch themselves. They began to masturbate in front of each other, looking at their parents. Both reluctantly at first, but soon getting into it more and more. The red team girl even getting four fingers inside herself.

The video speed sped up to triple speed as the Administrator spoke. "You see, their task was very simple. They could see you through the one-way mirror. They had to masturbate while watching you. And didn't they do a great job!"

The video slowed down to normal speed at the time the boy shot his cum, and again about a few minutes later when the daughter gave herself an orgasm. For that, they turned on the noise. "Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh mummy, I'm cumming!"

The screen shut off, and we were all in the room in shocked silence. Everyone turned to look at the red team.

Then, we slowly looked at our own children. And we knew which video was coming.

"For the next video, I want to give a special mention next to the yellow team."

As the video came on, all hell broke loose. The father of the yellow team furiously turned over the table, and tried (unsuccessfully) to throw his chair at the projector. Within seconds the masked people all around had surrounded him, holding him back. But they didn't take him out of the room. They left him standing to watch.

"As I said, the yellow team. Now, the parents decided against using our nice soft bed for a little bit of marital fun. But that didn't stop the hard working son and daughter from masturbating to them."

Sure enough, the right-side video showed the mum and Dad relaxing, fully clothed, on the bed. But the left side showed both the younger daughter and the older son with their underwear between their ankles, masturbating furiously.

"I think your children want to save your house more than you do!" the Administrator quipped. "Please take the yellow team to their room for now. Everyone else, I think it's time to watch the green team."

This was us. This was a horror film. This was something no parent should go through. And they left the sound on. The sound of us fucking, not the kids. Everyone heard my wife's moans as I licked at her clit. They heard our skin slapping against skin. And they watched as my son silently orgasmed while hearing about his mum's younger lover. And our sweet, 23 year old daughter fingering herself to orgasm as I talked dirty about giving it to a girl who called me 'Daddy'.

Nothing would ever remove the shame of this moment.

Our video played at normal speed, and was still finished by the time the Administrator returned to the room. By her body language (her face still masked) I could tell she wasn't happy.

The Yellow Team did not return to the room with her.

"Finally, as I said, we're going to give the most amount of prize money to the blue team, for this impressive display."

Again, the clip was played in full (no speeding up) as the Administrator slipped out the back to deal with the yellow-team situation.

It was soon clear why the blue team were getting extra points. They were playing to the camera. They played the audio from the children this time.

I watched as the girl I'd fucked only yesterday was furiously rubbing her pussy, almost shouting "Oh Daddy! I wish it was my pussy you were fucking Daddy! I wish your cock was inside me right now Daddy!"

The boy was kneeling in the same position his father was in the other room, pretending it was him, not his father, that was fucking his mum. "Yeah mummy. Do you like my cock mummy? Do you want me to cum inside you, mummy?"

I don't know what I'd be thinking if my children were saying that to me! I was now almost relieved by how Max and Helena had acted, doing the task but with much more restraint. I looked at the blue team, but the parents seemed more proud than shocked. I guess if your kids just won you fifty thousand pounds, you'd be happy too!

The video finished, and the Administrator returned to the room. A little more calm and controlled than before.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I think you can all see why the VIPS chose the blue team as the final winners. What a great job those two did. Now, as you can see, the Yellow team are not here. They have chosen to leave the competition at this time. That's their choice, and we respect it. They will be given their prize money in full, including for this task. £5,210. However, as said before, they will not receive their home back. It will instead be sold."

I remembered why we were all here. To get our houses back from the bank. To get our lives back after the pandemic.

"To encourage the remaining teams to stay" the Administrator continued "The VIPs have decided to add an additional fifty thousand pounds to the final prize, but only for the families that remain to the very end. If you leave early, like the yellow team, you will not be given that additional bonus. Is it clear? Good! Lunch is served! Eat up!"

And with that, the cooks uncovered the hot lunch, and we began lining up to get our food. Lining up, as if nothing has happened. Like we didn't just watch half the room masturbating to the other half. Like everyone didn't just watch me fuck my wife. Like they didn't see my daughter's fingers sliding in and out her pussy. Like they didn't watch my son's cum erupt out his cock over the thought of my wife with her younger lover.

Normality returned in some crazy way, and the projector that had shown our sex scenes was now showing a family film. Not Disney, but that other family-friendly animation company. The board games came out again and soon people were playing monopoly and chess and talking about life before and after these crazy games. Many discussed what they would do with the prize money, but without mentioning how the prize money would be earned.

It was strange to be without the yellow team, but I got on well enough with the blue and red teams. Yana was more sad they were gone, because they had spoken Polish with her.

There were no clocks, but I guess it was about 4PM when the Administrator next returned, along with items for the next activity.

The masked assistants brought in painting easels and plain white canvases. 3 for each team, along with a selection of paints and pencils.

"OK, It's time for some artwork. And everyone will be staying in here together for this activity, so please, help move the tables to the side."

Following the directions from the assistants, we moved the chairs and tables until there were three places empty for the 3 groups to paint.

"Three of you will paint, and one of you will be the model. Please decide within your group which person should model."

"It should be me," Helena said. "We all know I'm not artistic. Maths, yes. Art, no."

I couldn't disagree. At school she'd always done well in science and maths, but any subject that needed imagination...that was her brother's skill, not hers.

"OK, dear," my wife said. "If you're sure."

Helena just nodded. She waved to the Administrator, signalling we had made our decision.

"Wonderful!" the masked boss said when we'd all chosen. "Now, what's drawing if it's not enjoying the full human body? Models, please remove all your clothing."

I watched as my 23 year old girl slowly took off her green tracksuit, and then her white bra and panties. My daughter was now naked in front of me.

I glanced at the other groups. The blue team had chosen the mother, while the red team had the father.

"Now models, please sit on the chairs provided, in a pose that is sexy, but you can also stay in for two hours. Remember that your pose may affect the final score your team gets for this task."

Helena chose to sit on the chair with her legs together but her arms free, so we could see her breasts but not between her legs. I was thankful I wouldn't need to draw her most private part.

The blue team's mum on the other hand was going the opposite way, posed in an extremely sexual way, her legs being held open by her hands, showing her family her open pussy.

Jacob of the red team just sat on the chair naturally.

What the Administrator told us next was a complete surprise.

"OH, I feel so bad for the models, all nude and vulnerable. I think EVERYONE should be naked for this activity."

After a moment to realise exactly what she wanted, we all followed the instructions. I carefully took off my green tracksuit, followed by my boxer shorts. My son and wife did the same. Within a minute or two, every contestant in the room (painter or model) was naked.

"Much better. You have two hours to create your artwork. And I'll have some relaxing sounds in the background while you work."

I picked up a paintbrush and the red paint and began to sketch out my naked daughter's outline. Trying very hard not to get excited as I shaped her breasts. As my paintbrush curved round her legs, meeting in the secret place she was hiding.

I glanced at my son. He too was struggling not to become erect at the sight of his naked sister. Other men around the room too seemed to be struggling to keep their cocks under control. Did getting aroused at the sight of your naked daugher count as incest?

The sounds she promised? Do you remember the essays we did yesterday? They had voices reading the answers we wrote over the speaker system.

I recognised my own as one of the first read out.

"Question 45 - Agree or Disagree - there is no moral harm in two adult lesbian sisters sleeping together (sexually). Explain your answer in under 50 words.

Incest is most commonly frowned on because of the risk of pregancy. If both participants are lesbians, there is no risk of pregancy. However, it does still break social and societal taboos. It could also stop them forming other, more accepted relationships. For this reason, I disagree with the statement.

As I painted, I listened to the answers. Some of them were sexually graphic, and with that on top of already being surrounded by naked people, it was hard to stop getting aroused. My son had failed to stop an erection, which was now waving wildly at his sister while he drew her. And I heard the daughter of the red team say "Dad, am I drawing you with an erection or not? Make up your mind!"

I was also surprised to learn how many of the essays agreed with incest as a concept. My anti-incest answer was definitely in the minority. They never said who wrote each essay answer. Did my daughter write the essay suggesting fathers should use their daughter's arseholes to avoid pregnancy during incest? Was it my son, or my wife, that said that there was nothing morally wrong with a mum giving her son a blowjob?

The bell rang, and the painting stopped. I stepped back, and was surprised at myself. I was proud of what I'd painted.

-----------

Part 7 - YANA, 43, BEAUTICIAN (unemployed), MOTHER

I looked at the paintings everyone had done. They'd been put up for display for all of us to see. Some of them were good. Max's painting of his sister was really good, I thought. I found the paintings by the blue team to be over the top and too focused on sex. It was all about the mother's open pussy, and not enough about the rest of her body. The red team had done well with painting their father, though his cock clearly gave them problems as it had changed size several times during the sitting.

We all ate dinner together, and we waited for the evening task.

And waited.

And waited.

It must have been about 11pm and everyone was getting sleepy, when the Administrator finally walked in.

"Hello Everyone! I must say, the VIPs really love your artwork. So each piece of art will be auctioned off separately, and you will get all the money earned! Who knows, that lovely painting you did could soon be in a corporate office in America, admired by thousands every day!"

I was so glad at that moment that my daughter had chosen a more descreet pose, rather than the overtly sexual position of the blue team.

"I imagine you are all tired, but don't worry, it's time for the evening task. And we will be putting you into four groups for this. Everyone is being scored for this round, so do your best. Sons - that's Max, George and Eric, please go to room 16. Daughters - Helena, Lisa and Willow, make your way to room 10. Mothers - Yana, Jessica and Susan, room 8. And Fathers - William, Jacob and Gregory, room 2. You will all find instructions inside the room."

I walked with my family, and we hugged each other as we went into separate bedrooms.

I was the first of the 3 mothers in the room, and waited with the envelope of instructions until all of us were there. This envelope was larger than the ones we had used before, and clearly had many pieces of paper inside. When Susan (blue team) and Jessica (red) arrived, I opened the envelope. Inside was a second, smaller envelope (marked with a '2') and a set of instructions.

MAIN TASK

You may not leave this room until tomorrow morning.

A bell will sound when you can leave.

There is an on-suite bathroom connected to this room.

SIDE TASK 1 -

Each woman must become naked and stay naked until the bell tomorrow.