The Family Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Take turns to introduce yourselves and speak about what you like most and least about your body.

After everyone has spoken, you may open the 2nd envelope.

END OF INSTRUCTIONS

Putting the envelope onto the bed in the centre of the room, I looked at the ladies.

"I have a bad feeling about this," said Jessica (of the red team). "I think I know where this is going. First they make us get naked. And then they...."

"We all know EXACTLY where this is going." Susan (blue team) interrupted. "So you might as well just enjoy the ride. If it makes you feel better, I'll undress first."

And she did so. Since we were all just wearing tracksuit tops and bottoms, as well as panties and bras, it took hardly any time at all.

"I'm Susan. I really like the size of my breasts and hips, but I hate the stretch marks I have on my body from being pregnant."

I went next. "I'm Yana." I said as my clothes fell to the floor. "I dislike my accent. It still sounds a bit Polish, though I've lived in England for years. I also think I have skinny bones. I've broken my ankle 3 times. But I love my face. In the past, I hated my younger face. When I wanted to get into bars. Now I look 5 or even 10 years younger than I really am."

We looked at Jessica. Reluctantly, she began removing her clothes.

"I'm...Jessica. My husband is Jacob. My children are George and Lisa. I..um..I don't like my breasts. They sag more now. They used to be more firm. But I like my hair and...um..my pussy, um, if that's not weird to say. I think it's..um..it's good. It feels good for me and my husband never complains. There. Ummm... I've finished.

I gave a shrug and a nod, and passed Jessica the 2nd envelope to open, but she just passed it back to me. I opened it and read it out loud. As I began to read, I saw a third, smaller envelope drop out and onto the floor.

"SIDE TASK 2.

One at a time, starting with the person reading this task, you will lie naked on the bed with your legs spread. The person to your left must lick at your pussy. While being licked, you must speak about your lover for task 1. Describe in detail your experience. Remember you are being rated on this experience by the VIPs watching."

I looked to my left. It was Jessica. She went as red as her team colour tracksuit. "I've never... licked a woman before."

"Don't worry." I reassured her. "It will be natural, I'm sure."

I laid down, my legs wide open on the bed. I watched Jessica slowly approach, unsure about herself as her head went closer and closer to my open cunt. She reminded me of myself with my one-time lover at the work Christmas party. Unsure what I was about to do. But as my tongue met her pussy all those years ago, I quickly realised what to touch and how. And like then, Jessica's tongue quickly realised how to please a woman. This woman.

As pleasure slowly began to build around my pussy, I thought about the task. I was glad the mother from the yellow team wasn't here. I didn't need to explain to her what it was like to get fucked (badly) by their son.

"My lover was the boy from the yellow group. His dick was OK. A little small, but OK girth. His pussy licking skills were terrible (unlike yours Jessica. It feels so good!) But his penetration was worse. Two pumps, and he'd cum inside me. Not even on my face. I'm sure my team got bad points because of it. Anyway - that's me."

"Such a sad, short story." Said Susan, almost mockingly. "I'm next!"

I didn't ask Jessica to stop (her tongue had felt so good) but as soon as Susan said that, she jumped away from my pussy like it was a dangerous animal.

If it was Susan's turn to speak, it was my turn to lick.

I moved so Susan could lay on the bed. Like me, she had a shaven pussy, though some hairs were now starting to reappear. I put my head closer, smelling that distinct smell of a turned-on pussy. And for the second time in my life, I began to lick between the legs of another woman.

"Where to start? Well, he was a good boy. He knew his way around a pussy. He was a little rough on my breasts, but I liked that. His cock was pretty good. Long and thick. Oh, oh yeah Yana. Just like that. Suck on my clit."

As I sucked on this woman's pleasure button, watching her body curl and arch, I realised. It was Max. Her lover was Max. She was describing what it was like to make love to my son.

"My lover's cock went deep inside me, and he lasted a long time. Better than most of my younger lovers. But he didn't know what to do with it. Honestly, he was so vanilla. I usually like more spice. It was OK, but I didn't..hit the big O' if you know what I mean! Ha ha!"

I tried desperately not to think about the fact that my son was fucking the pussy I was now licking. That this woman, this mother, had been with my son. MY SON.

"Anyway, he pulled out on time, and splashed his load on my face. Nothing special about that, though I think it was his first time giving a facial. He told me he was more used to using condoms and just finishing inside."

Susan pushed herself up slightly on the bed, and guided my head away from her crotch with one hand. "Not your first time licking pussy, I think." she said to me, before turning to Jessica and telling her "Lie down, and let me give you the ride of your life."

Jessica got onto the bed as I got off. I watched as Susan pushed her head aggressively into Jessica's open (slightly hairy) pussy, and began to munch.

"Oh god! Oh god not even my husband...oh god!"

"Tell us about your lover, Jessica." I gently prompted, as she became lost in the sensations Susan was giving her.

"He..oh god...he was good. He did 69 for a long time with me. Then he fucked me doggy style. He was so rough. I felt used. But it also felt so good. I orgasmed hard to his cock inside me. Then he pulled his cock out and squirted his cum over my face."

"That's my boy" came a muffled voice from between Jessica's legs. Susan knew it was her son being described, and was proud of how he had fucked this mother.

Jessica stopped the story, but Susan kept eating her pussy. I had to remind them all that there was still a task envelope left.

"Susan, why don't you open it?" I prompted.

Eventually, the mother lifted her head up. "FINE. Spoil my fun."

"Wait!" said Jessica. "Before we do that, I need to ...tinkle..."

Susan and I sat quietly on the bed as the third woman used the bathroom. The walls weren't thick, and we could hear splashing.

"So..." Susan started to try and break the silence. "Not your first time with a woman?"

"No," I replied. "Second. Drunken hook-up with a woman from work about two years ago. After a Christmas party. You?"

I asked, but I already knew the answer.

"Oh no. I'm Bi-flexible, and in an open marriage. Greg and I even go to sex clubs together. Not counting my husband, I've probably had more pussy than cock in my mouth!"

The door opened to the bathroom and Jessica returned. "OK. I'm ready."

Susan opened the third envelope. Since nothing extra dropped out at the end, I guessed this was the final scripted task. She read silently, laughing a little to herself.

"What does it say?" Asked Jessica.

"It says we should put our clothes back on and say fifteen hail-marys".

"Really?"

"NO!" Laughed Jessica. "It says that we should all get on the bed together, facing each other."

We each took an area, so the three of us were sitting on the bed.

"Now, we need to play with ourselves. Flick the bean. Row the pink canoe."

"That's all?" I asked.

"No. There is also a question we need to answer."

Instead of telling us, she placed the piece of paper in the centre of the bed, central to all of us. We could all read the question we had to answer.

"Have you ever had sexual contact with your adult children, or fantasized about having sexual contact with them?"

"No...I've never..." started Jessica, but Susan interrupted her.

"You've got to play with yourself while you answer. While all of us answer. Don't stop until we've all spoken."

I licked a couple of my fingers and began to softly rub the lips of my pussy in front of the other women. I was already turned on by the licking Jessica had given to me.

Jessical started speaking again, this time with two fingers inside herself, slowly swirling around and pulling in and out.

"I've never had sexual contact with my son. That I know of. Maybe in that blow-job task we did. I hope not. But I couldn't tell."

"But have you fantasised about it? About your son's big cock filling up mommy's tight pussy?"

"NO! Well...once. We were on holiday as a family, sharing a little villa in Italy. And I saw him coming out of the shower, and he was...erect..."

As Jessica talked I could see her fingering herself more enthusiastically.

"And, well, until then I hadn't thought about how much of a man he was now. But anyway, we went to a local bar, and I had a few drinks. And that night, when the children said goodnight, and my husband began to fuck me...I imagined it was my son's cock inside me. I was drunk! Does that make me a bad mother?"

"Oh no! Not at all" replied Susan as her fingers circled round her clit. "I'd say you're a very good mother. Do you want to speak next Yana, or should I?

"You can, if you want," I told her. I didn't want to tell her that I was close to giving myself an orgasm, and didn't want the distraction of speaking to take away from my pleasure.

"No, I've never fucked my son" spoke Susan. "But I'd like to. I've even hinted from time to time. But he's got a long-term girlfriend, and he doesn't want to cheat on her. Well, he didn't until we came here."

It was so strange to hear this woman talk so openly about wanting to fuck her own son! But such a turn on too.

"But I've fucked my daughter" Susan continued, deliberatly trying to sound nonchalont.

"WHAT?" both Jessica and I said in unison.

"Yeah. She's bi-sexual like me, though she prefers cock. We've got an open family. She fucks my husband too, though never together with me. We'd always been honest with the family about our open marriage. And when Willow became 18, she asked to come to a sex-club with us. Soon, it became a regular thing. The three of us going to the club together. There she heard about this guru. Talk about him was all the rage at the club. Guru (something) Karmapa. He talks about incest being the link to spiritual awakening. Well, she starts reading his blog, and a couple of weeks later Willow says she wants to try it. Soon she's fucking me and her father more than strangers in the club! And I know she wants to fuck her brother, but like I said, he doesn't want to cheat on his girlfriend. Any questions?"

I was so turned on by Susan's story and my fingers touching, my building orgasm crescendoed, pleasure flowing over my body. I orgasmed to the thought of a mother and father fucking their 19 year old daughter!

"Yana?" said Jessica "It's your turn to speak."

"Can't you see she just had an orgasm?" asked Susan, almost sneeringly. "The idea of me 69ing my daughter was a turn on for her. I tell you, that woman's got a dark side."

"I.." I said, trying to speak after the pleasure. "I..have never had sexual contact with either my son, nor my daugther. I have, on occasion, thought about both of them in fantasies, though never masturbated to these ideas. There? Are you happy?"

"Better" said Susan, standing up from the bed. "My turn for the bathroom."

"What do you think our children are doing now?" Asked Jessica, almost naively.

"The same thing we're doing" I replied, wiping my wet fingers onto a discreet part of the bedsheet. "They'll have the same tasks as us, or similar."

We'd already been forced to watch our children play with themselves. My daughter fingering herself while watching my husband fucking me. But now I was imagining her with the other adult daughters. Licking their pussies. Talking about if they've ever fantasised about their brother, or their father....or their mother.

"Even the boys?"

"I imagine they will have problems walking normally tomorrow morning. I hope the organisers gave them lube."

"What? Oh. OH! Oh no."

"Oh yes!" said Susan from the bathroom doorway.

"Now what?" asked Jessica, trying to change the topic. "The envelopes are all finished."

Susan found a light switch, and turned the lights off. The room was dark. I felt Susan getting onto the bed with Jessica and I. I felt her hands in the darkness begin to move across my leg. I felt her lips brush against my nipple. I felt a finger brush between my legs.

"Now, we give the VIPs a show."

--------------

PART 8 - MAX, 21, Student, Youngest child

The bell rang and I left the room with the other 3 sons, determined not to speak about what happened that night. I saw my father coming out of his room with the other men. We gave each other a sort of nod of understanding.

"For the house" he said.

"For the family" I replied. That was all we needed to say.

He showered first, then me. The ladies came into the room, with more of a smile on their faces than us. I didn't want to ask them. I didn't want them to ask me or Dad.

Breakfast was served in the main dining room as usual. The women were more chatty than yesterday. The men were the opposite. We all mostly ate in silence.

As the day before, the Administrator walked in. Her face was hidden but her aurora of leadership and control was unmistakable.

"Well done, well done everyone! I'm told by the VIPs that you all did so, so well. Would you like to know your prizes?"

We all murmured in agreement.

"Let's do reverse order, shall we? One thousand pounds goes to...The blue with one thousand pounds. Second went to...red team with ten thousand pounds. And the top score went to the green team! One hundred thousand pounds!"

"Why did they win?!" asked the furious blue team mother, as my own family celebrated.

The Administrator shrugged slightly. "I don't know. I didn't judge. However, I imagine that they pushed themselves far beyond their comfort zones. It's far more interesting to watch someone do something for the first time, don't you think?"

The blue family went quiet, needing to rethink their previous strategy for winning.

I did a quick count in my head of the prize money so far. I didn't have the scores for the essays and the paintings, but not counting them, we had over one hundred and twenty five thousand pounds! Plus another fifty-thousand waiting if we stayed to the end!

"The next activity will begin in about an hour, but each team will take turns. We will start with the team with the lowest score. So it will be red, then blue and finally green."

Mum, Dad and Helena were all as excited as me to learn we were in first place!

"Remember, today is the final day. There will be three tasks, then you'll be free to leave with the keys to your house back again. Now eat up, and we will start the first activity of the day very soon. In the meantime, we will do quick health checks with all of you."

One by one, starting with the fathers, they called us into a smaller room for a health check. That involved a few quick questions and checking that no...tearing..had occurred last night.

After the fathers was the mothers. Then the sons. Then, they apologised and said they were running late. Could all daughters go with them now?

Helena of course agreed, and off she went with Lisa and Willow.

A masked man said it was time for us all to wait in our main bedrooms. So I went with mum and Dad to the green room, and waited in my bunk bed.

We waited and waited. Helena didn't come back.

It was maybe one hour later that we were finally called. One of the masked men ushered the three of us out of the main corridor, and into a side corridor. Just like they had done when us men were all lined up for blowjobs.

But it was only when we reached our new task room that we realised why Helena hadn't returned.

Instead of 8 dicks hanging out of holes in the wall, there were lower torsos. Covered in dark stockings to hide any tattoos or visible marks, were three pairs of legs, attached to those medical chairs to keep them open.

And between those legs, were three open vaginas. The stocking material cut away near the opening.

All the vaginas had white cum either leaking out or smeared around the edges.

There were special blocks to stop us seeing who owned these vaginas. But it was obvious to us. One was Lisa from the red team. One was Willow from the blue team. And one...one was Helena.

The masked men who led us to the room handed us an envelope.

"TASK 7.

All three family members must have sexual contact with a vagina. Those with a penis must have sexual peneration with the vagina until ejaculation of sperm. This sperm must be deposited inside or around the vagina.

Family members without a penis must use their tongues to pleasure one of the vaginas. A timer will be provided for members using their tongues.

You must go in reverse age order, starting with the youngest.

The task will be over when the oldest family member has finished sexual contact.

End of instructions."

I looked at the three open pairs of legs waiting for us. The open, waiting pussies. Which was Helena's? I couldn't tell. If we got this wrong, we crossed the rubicon. Incestuous sexual intercourse.

"OK" said Mum. "What are our options?"

Dad didn't say anything. He'd gone white. He was staring at the vaginas of three young women, one being his daughter. All of these had already been fucked hard. Whichever was Helena, someone else had already fucked his daughter and left their sperm all around her open cunt.

And he was about to do the same. If not to Helena, then to someone else's little girl.

"Well" I said, thinking through the problem. "They said it's our choice which to..interact with. So we've got two choices. We either all go for one pussy..I mean vagina...and it's only a one-in-three chance of incest. But if we get it wrong, we will all have...connected with Helena."

I couldn't bring myself to say it outloud. We will all have fucked our sister/daughter.

"But the VIPs probably won't like that. Unless we get the...wrong one. Then they'll really like it."

I hated bringing up the VIPs, but it was true. It was what we were all here for.

"Or we spread it out. That's what at least one other team did. We take one...person...each. So two of us will be safe. But one of us..."

I didn't need to say it. We all knew it.

We looked at the cum-covered vaginas. The other groups had been in here before us. All the pussys had cum. Someone else had already fucked Helena. Maybe she was the one in the centre that had taken two loads? Or on the left or on the right, only being fucked once so far. It was impossible to say!

"OK." said Dad, taking charge. "We're just doing what we all have to, for the family. So everyone makes their own, personal decision. Fair?"

Mum and I nodded in agreement.

The task said I had to be first. I walked up and down the room, looking for some clue about the three. There was nothing. If Dad was first, he might have a clue. He'd fucked one of these girls already. He might recognise...something. But he wasn't saying anything.

I made my decision. The pair of legs on the right seemed least like my sisters, through the nylon stockings. Maybe a bit too muscular. Helena was more skinny. I think.

My cock was already hard. Damn biology. Put any open pussy in front of a straight man and he'll struggle not to get aroused, family member or not. I pulled my hard cock out of the tracksuit I was wearing, and pushed it into the open pussy. The lubrication from the other man's sperm helping it glide in easily. It felt so good, and I cursed that I felt so good. Was this Helena's pussy squeezing me tightly?

Can we talk about the smell of sex for a moment? Sex has a distinct smell. The hormones and the sweat and the fluids create that unique smell. Before now I've always connected it with good times. 2 previous girlfriends, a one night hook-up and a regular 'friends-with-benefits'. Even the first task here, fucking the mum from the blue team, had been a good experience. But this..incest shouldn't be connected with such a good smell, such a good experience.