The Family Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was A LOT of money. I looked round at my family in confused excitement. If we took the deal, we could turn one hundred and eighty thousand pounds into...three hundred and sixty thousand pounds. More than some people make in their entire lifetimes. And all we had to do..was finish one more task.

I looked at the rest of the family.

Yana was giving an unsure look.

Max was nodding. He was like me. He wanted that money.

Helena wasn't giving anything away. No sign of agreement or disagreement. I could understand her if she didn't want this. She'd suffered the most so far from this experience.

But it was only one more task.

"What if we don't agree?" This time from Lisa from the red team.

"Then you'll finish your final task and go home with your normal amount of money. And your house. But not with that extra...how much for your team?..quarter of a million pounds."

The red team went back to whispering between themselves.

"We'll take that deal!" A confident voice from Susan of the Blue team called out.

"WONDERFUL!" Said the Administrator. "Quickly please, other teams. We need to know your final answer before we announce your final task.

"We will do it too" said Jacob from the red team, though far less confidently than the blue team.

"Brilliant! What about the green team?"

My wife's eyes had turned wide and optimistic at the thought of that money. It was only Helena now to vote. Eventually, she rolled her eyes. "FINE. But don't blame me if this doesn't go how you expect Dad."

"OK!" I called to the masked Administrator. "We will take the bet."

"OH! That's wonderful!" She clapped her hands together in glee. "The VIPs will be so so happy to hear that. Now are you ready for your final task, or would you prefer to wait for the morning?"

"Give it to us now!" Called out the blue team's son. "Where are the envelopes?"

"Oh, no need for an envelope!" Laughed the Administrator. There was something very dark in her laugh now. "The final task is very simple. Have sex."

"What?"

"You heard me. All of you. Fathers, we want you to go into the corridor, find a room with a bed, and fuck your daughters. Or you can stay here and just fuck on one of the tables, but that seems a bit public, don't you think?"

The room was in stunned silence.

"And Mothers, why, you just need to take your sons by the hand, lead them up the corridor too, and find a nice soft bed for mummy to bounce up and down on her son's hard cock."

"Just...just like that?" came a voice from the red team.

"Daddy fucks daugher, Mummy fucks son. It's not that complicated, now is it?"

And with that, the Administrator left the room.

We should have known. In some ways, we had always known it would come to this. And they'd got us. That last bet was basically forcing us. If we refused, we went home with nothing. It would all be for nothing. The taboo we had already done would be for naught.

It was no surprise that the first to leave the room and walk down the corridor was the blue team dad and daughter. They'd fucked many times before, if Greg was to be believed. This was nothing new for them.

I watched the other teams, because I couldn't bring myself to look at my own family. Because if I didn't look at them, it wasn't real. Was it?

Next to leave was the whole red team together. Jacob holding his daughter's hand. The mother, Jessica, held her son's hand tightly.

There was a kiss on my cheek. I looked around. It was Yana. My wife of 25 years. She was holding my son's hand. "For the house?"

I just nodded, and watched my wife walk away, to find a quiet bedroom to fuck our son in. Our youngest child.

Quickly after them, the blue team mother left with her son. I was alone in the room with Helena. We sat, and we waited. We waited because I couldn't face the horror about to happen.

"If we refuse" she said, "We lose it all. Come-on Dad. It's time to go."

And she got up. She took my hand, and guided me to the entrance to the corridor.

The corridor with the 20 rooms. Ten rooms with nice soft beds, and ten rooms with secret mirrors to watch those in the beds. Plus the 4 team rooms. We'd use this corridor many times.

But now there was a change. Ten of the doors were gone. The ten doors that lead to the soft beds.

The beds were still there. But the doors were not. And already from the corridor we could hear the sounds of skin slapping skin. The sounds of women's moans and men's grunts of approval.

We looked in each room, looking for an empty bed.

The first room was Jacob, kneeling on the bed, his head between his daughter's little legs.

The second had Willow, my lover from the first task, bouncing up and down energetically on her father's cock. I could hear them both mumbling holy words from their religious books. "Blessed is the seed that family gives family"

The next room was Susan from the blue team, her son's cock in her mouth. She was sucking it like it was something she'd been craving for years.

And opposite that room? Was our family. Max was lying on top of my wife. His mother. And his hips were thrusting. And Yana was moaning. I watched his bare bum rising up and down over her. Her boobs giggling with every thrust from our son.

"Come-on Dad." Helena said, pulling me away. "You don't want to see that."

But part of me did. Part of me wanted to see it to know it was real. To watch my son orgasm, to shoot his seed into his mother's cunt to know that the final line had been crossed. If I didn't see it, I would never know 100%.

Helena's hand pulled me away, and again we looked for an empty room. Loud moans were coming from one of the rooms at the very far end of the corridor, and I knew it was the red team. The son must have been giving real pleasure to his mother.

But we didn't need to walk that far along. Helena found another room, and pulled me in. Before we'd even reached the bed, her lips were on mine, kissing me with a passion I'd never expected from her. Her hands were all over me, practically ripping the clothes off me.

"Daddy, just fuck me hard. I'm so wet. Imagine I'm one of the other girls here, or I'm mummy, but just fuck me hard with that big cock!"

"What's gotten into you?!"

"What do you think? For the last 3 days I've had non-stop sex. I've been fucked and given a facial by a hot dad. I've given blowjobs and I've masturbated to you and mum fucking. I've watched you and Max get horny drawing me naked, then had a lesbian threesome while telling those girls how much I want your cock inside me. This morning I got an orgasm when I was forcefully fucked by my brother. Then I sucked him off after lunch while I had you eating my pussy! So now EVERYTHING in my body wants you! It wants to finally find out what it's like to have that big thick cock inside me. And it's for money! LOTS of money. So just fucking do it already!"

"I can't" I meekly replied, as Helena fished my cock out from my underwear. Her warm mouth taking it, sucking it like it was oxygen to a drowning man.

"Yes...you can." a voice said softly.

THis voice was not Helena. It was Yana. My wife and the love of my life.

And as our daughter continued to suck on my cock, I looked over at her. She was standing naked in the open doorway. And in the bright light of the hall, I could see every part of her. Including the drops of cum still leaking from her pussy. Max's cum.

She'd done it. She'd let our son cum inside her.

"Lay her on the bed, open her legs and fuck her." My wife continued. "I know parts of you want to. And she wants it. She's 23. She can make her own decisions. She already gave you a blowjob on the first day."

(a muffled "I knew it!" came from Helena as she continued to suck)

It was too late. My wife was right. The taboo was already broken. My little girl was now an incest loving woman. I couldn't change that. I could only....join her.

I pushed Helena's head gently away from my cock, and guided her to stand up. Then I scooped her up in my arms, like I used to do when she was a child, and put her onto the bed. Her hands moved frantically to take off her clothing, throwing tracksuit, panties and bra to the side of the bed in record time. I too, removed what Helena had failed to already take off.

I could see my daughter's eyes. The hunger in them. And I could see her open legs. Her wet pussy waiting for me. She opened her legs even wider for me, knowing where I was looking.

I kneeled towards her, so our hips were close but my body wasn't resting on her. So I could still see her face. Her body. Her perfect breasts. My folded legs under her open ones.

And then I pushed my hips forward.

And I was in.

I felt her pussy squeeze around my cock. There was no resistance. She wasn't squeezing to prevent me, she was squeezing from the pleasure I was giving her.

"Oh Daddy!" she cried out for everyone to hear "It feels so good! Oh your dick feels so fucking good!"

Yana moved into the room with us, away from the doorway. "It's good, isn't it dear. Feel the cock Daddy loves to give me."

"Mummy, sit on my face Mummy! I want you to be part of this moment!"

Without a look to me, without checking I agreed, Yana climbed onto the bed, her legs swinging round quickly and lowering her pussy down onto our oldest child's face.

"Oh yes, honey!" My wife told to our daughter "lick Mummy's cunt. Max got me all excited, but didn't take me all the way. Give mummy an orgasm now, honey! Make Mummy cum!!"

Helena said...something..that neither my wife nor I could make out. I know this, because Yana lifted herself up a little.

"Call Max! He should be here too!"

"I already am." Again a voice from the open doorway. Our youngest son walked in naked.

Helena reached a hand out of the bed. She couldn't see what Max was, but she could hear him. "Put your cock in my hand! I want to feel you."

His cock was soft from just cumming, but Helena didn't care. Her hand took it, trying to play with the foreskin until it came back to full size.

And in all of this, my hips kept thrusting. Thrusting into our daughter.

It felt so good. Damn, why did it feel so fucking good?!

Helena's body began to shake under me, to twitch uncontrollably. Her pussy squeezing and clenching. And I didn't stop. I kept going. I kept fucking her through the orgasm. My wife, her mother, kept riding her face. And Max, our son kept getting his cock played with while our daughter felt pleasure upon pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" I announced, but it was already too late. Shot after shot of my sperm filled up our daughter's wet pussy. And I kept thrusting hard until the final load was released.

And then..I climbed off her.

And so did my wife.

And my son stepped away, moving his dick from Helena's hand.

I looked down at my daughter. My first born. My cum was leaking from her still open pussy. Her face was covered in the juices of my wife, her mother, and the remaining sperm her younger brother had put into her mother before the face-sitting began.

And we were in silence. Until Helena spoke.

"Let's do that again sometime."

-----------

EPILOGUE - MAX, now 22, Student, Youngest child

The FAMILY GAMES were good to their word. That night we were taken back to our home, and given documents proving it was ours again. No mortgage, no repayments.

A few days later the large bank transfer arrived. £410,200 arrived, tax free.

I returned to University to finish my bachelors degree.

Mum and Dad both re-opened their businesses. This time paying for financial advisers to help them run the businesses better. Already both were making more profit than ever before.

It wasn't a week open before the first celebrity 'dropped by' to try Dad's ice-cream. You know that business guy from the business reality TV show? The one with the deep Scottish accent? Him.

Soon other celebrities. Singers from old boy-bands. Movie stars from the 90s.

Mum's beauty salon too, started getting famous faces. That actress who was on Dr HOUSE. That writer who wrote that trilogy of YoungTeen dystopian novels. She gave a bikini wax to a woman who two days later was on the red carpet of the oscars.

These were the VIPs who'd watched us. Who had bet their money on us. Who probably gave themselves orgasms watching our fall into incest. How did we know? We always knew. They'd make some side comment about how beautiful our family was (when there were no photos of us at the business), or said they owned one of our art pieces, or ask nonchalantly if we enjoyed 'playing games with the family'.

I only had one such encounter. I went to see a concert. Just a young, upcoming female singer I liked. She'd had a couple of number 1s last year. During the concert, security came to me. They gave me a backstage pass. They didn't say why. They just walked up to me and gave it. They said she wanted to meet me after the concert. So, I did. I went backstage. I watched her perform from just metres away, behind the stage curtain.

And when the concert was finished (after the 2nd encore) she smiled at me, and invited me back to her dressing room.

And we fucked. I couldn't believe it. But we did. With her resting on the make-up area surrounded by the ring of lights, I fucked her hard until I came inside her wet pussy.

And when we'd finished...she asked if she was better than my sister.

Did the incest continue after the games had finished? I'd be lying if I said we never crossed those boundaries again. Not frequently, but once every couple of weeks I'd join Mum in the master bedroom, and Dad would share a bed with Helena. And sometimes, for no other reason other than she wanted to, Helena would just kneel in front of me, or climb into my bed, and take my cock into her mouth, and suck until once again I gave her my cum.

Speaking of Helena, she didn't go back to University. She delayed finishing her Masters for one reason. She was pregnant. Those 3 days of unprotected sex, tasks specific about cumming inside her wet, unprotected pussy. What should we have expected?

What I didn't expect was her decision to keep it. She's 6 months gone now. And when the baby is born, we'll do a paternity test. And we will learn who fathered the baby. Me? Dad? Jacob? The blue-team's father? Whoever it was, this baby would always be a reminder of the 3 days we played The Family Game.

FIN.

--------

If you've enjoyed this one-shot story, please leave a comment of 5 stars! I welcome constructive criticism, and my ego really welcomes random messages of positive praise and appreciation. If you 'paddled the pink canoe' or 'stroked the one-eyed snake' to this, I have done my job, and I'm happy to learn that you've got pleasure from my words.

Until next time. The Other Teacher.