The Family Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my hips thrusted in and out, I looked round at Mum and Dad. They were watching me. They were watching their son maybe fuck their daugther. Definitly fucking someone's daugher. Was this the same pussy Dad had fucked on the first day?

The pleasure erupted in my mind, and with it my cock released shot after shot of cum into the tied-up pussy. I felt it squeezing me as I did so. Did I give her an orgasm from my sperm?

I pulled out, letting some of the sperm drip onto the floor. I'd done my job. I'd fulfilled my part of the task. Putting my dick back into my tracksuit, I looked over at my parents. It was up to them now.

By age, it was mum next. She'd need to lick and pleasure one of the vaginas in front of us.

If she chose the same one as me, she'd be licking out my cum. Her son's cum inside her mouth, going down her throat. But it would lower the chance that one of us was pleasuring Helena. Trading one incestuous act for another.

Mum walked up to the pussy on the left. The one that had only one visible load of cum now on it. She knelt down, and looked at the pussy. The cum smeared around it. All the pussies were freshly shaven. No way to tell who owned it.

Eventually, mum just shrugged, and began to lick.

"Your time begins now" the masked man said.

I don't know how long it went on for. I guess it was about five minutes. But what mum did, she knew how to do. She licked the cum out of the pussy, her tongue going deeper inside than I thought possible. Then she swirled her tongue around the exposed clit. I felt like I was learning from her as I watched her lick and even tease at the pussy lips. My own dick getting hard again seeing mum's pussy eating skills.

"Your time is up." Said the masked man, breaking the moment.

Mum stepped away, wiping her lips with her hand. I could see a drop of cum now on her hand, instead of her face.

We both looked at Dad. Here was his choice.

At some point, he too had become hard. He pulled his tracksuit bottoms off entirely, along with his boxer shorts. His large erect cock pointing outwards, at the three women unknowingly waiting for him.

He moved to the left. The pussy mum had just wiped clean. He lined up his cock, the tip tickling her entrance.

"If that's you Helena," He said "I'm sorry."

He pushed the cock inside, and began to thrust.

I watched Dad fuck for far too long. It felt so wrong, but I couldn't look away.

Eventually, Dad did what all others before him had done. He came. His sperm filling up the pussy he'd chosen. Pulling his cock out, he looked over at us. I've never seen his face like that before. Full of pleasure at the orgasm, and pain at the thought of what he might just have done.

"Can we leave now?" asked Mum as Dad put his clothes back on.

"One more thing" said the man in the mask.

He pressed a button on a small tablet he was holding. In front of each pair of legs, something moved down, like the electric windows of a car. There was now a window above each girl. We could now see what we had done.

"I can't look, Max," Mum said, turning away. "You do it."

To the left, where mum had licked and Dad had fucked, was a girl lying down with a gag in her mouth and a blindfold on. Lisa, from the red team.

"They are all blindfolded and gagged. Maybe ear-plugs too, but I'm not sure. Your girl was from the red team."

Both parents signed with relief.

Then I looked to the centre. The girl that already had 2 loads of cum when we arrived, and none of us had touched.

It was Willow from the blue team.

Time slowed down like an oncoming car crash. I didn't want to look, but I had to.

I had to look at the right side. The pussy I'd just put my cum into.

As I already knew - the third pair of legs, on the right, was Helena. I looked at her gagged, blindfolded face. It was her, 100%. And then I looked down at her pussy. Her pussy still glistening with my sperm.

I'd done it. I'd crossed the line. I'd fucked my sister. In front of my watching parents, and VIPs all over the world, I'd shot my cum deep into my sister's cunt.

--------------

PART 9 - HELENA, 23, STUDENT, OLDER CHILD

They finally let us out of the stirrups and the fuck room. I'd been taken twice. One near the start, and once near the end. I heard the other girls say they'd been fucked twice too. Lisa said she felt her pussy licked twice. I was only licked once, and Willow not at all.

They didn't tell us who had been our lovers. They just opened the door and let us go.

I didn't say anything to my family in our green team room. I walked straight past the bunk beds and into the bathroom and a hot shower.

I hated that I had enjoyed it. I'd enjoyed being fucked anonymously. Sure, I was no virgin. I was 23, and I'd been at University for five years. Plus a gap year in Mexico. I'd taken cock before. But never like that. Never just lying there not knowing who was using you.

But I could guess. I guessed that it was the other contestants.

And that included my family.

As the water streamed down my face, I prayed that none of my family had been inside me. That it hadn't been my mother's tongue licking me. The first to touch me, giving me unexpected pleasure. And I prayed it wasn't my father or brother's cock shooting cum deep inside me.

I'd waited a long time before getting fucked. Both girls were 'pleasured' before me. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear. I could hear Willow next to me getting fucked hard first. The very first to feel the surprise of a cock inside her. I could hear her surprise and shock become pleasure. Then Lisa's pussy being licked, then fucked hard. Then ten minutes later Willow was moaning again with another cock inside her.

It was strange that these girls had been my bedfellows just a few hours ago. I'd explored each of their bodies. I'd messed around with girls before. I'd had threesomes at uni (MFF) and a couple of girl-on-girl times with different roommates during my gap year. You'd be amazed what happens in travel hostels. And last night, I had enjoyed being with those girls. Mainly Willow, as she was very experienced (and even told me she had regular sex with her mum, though I'm not sure I believe it) but Lisa joined in too, her first time with a woman.

But just hours later they were strapped to beds next to me, being forced like me, to take cocks. Maybe even their family cocks.

I thought back on those cocks. On the fucking they'd given me. The first had been a father, I think. He'd fucked more like my professor had. Slower, but more forcefully. Or like Jacob had on that first day. Did I have Jacob again? It was big enough.

They did say we would be going in team order. The red team would have been first. Our green team would have been last.

The second cock to fuck me had been big too. And a young man's cock. He'd made me orgasm, unlike the first. I didn't always cum from a cock, but his cock had done it. As I showered, a terrible realisation came over me. The young man's cock. The cock that had given me an orgasm.

It was my brother's.

I kept showering, processing the information. Would I tell him? Did he already know?

As I got out of the shower, I didn't say anything to my family. I just collapsed on my bunk bed, and tried to get an hour's nap. And tried to calculate the years of therapy I'd need to process this.

Lunch time came, but I skipped it. I wasn't hungry. Eventually I got up and got a drink of orange juice, then returned to my bunk.

Both my mum and Dad came over to chat. To comfort me. To try and tell me all was OK, and that they loved me for doing that for our family.

They didn't realise what was really hurting my head. Why I'd need therapy for life. Because I'd been fucked by my brother, and I'd enjoyed it.

I'd loved it. Part of me wanted him inside me again, right now. And another part of me was wondering what Daddy's cock would have felt like, taking me anonymously. That's what was causing my pain. The painful admittal to myself that I was into incest.

"Honey"

It was mum.

"Honey, we got joint second place. Red team got first. They got two hundred thousand. Blue team and us got twenty-thousand. I mean...you got us twenty thousand pounds. That's enough on its own for you and your brother to finish university. Isn't that good? Oh sweety, I love you. It'll be OK. Speak to me?"

"It's all OK mum" I said, sitting up and looking at her. "Let's just get this finished and then we can NEVER talk about these three days."

"Agreed" she said with a smile.

Dad and Max walked into the team bedroom. They were holding an envelope.

"Time for the next task. Just this and one more, and we're out of here." Dad said, trying to be reassuring.

Max opened up the envelope. It was strange. It had three pieces of paper, all different colours. One blue, one green, one red.

Suddenly, the bedroom lights changed, going from bright white to a soft green.

The green paper was no longer blank. In the different lighting, there was now a picture on it. It showed 4 mattresses on the floor, making a larger mattress area.

"I think we need to copy the picture" said Dad, already reaching to remove his mattress from the bunk bed.

I reluctantly climbed off mine, and helped put it with the others. They fitted exactly. The floor of the room was now just a large mattress.

The lights flicked again, this time to a deep blue. The green page was unreadable again. But this time the blue one showed a picture.

A picture of 4 people undressed.

"Oh my" said mum.

Dad was just shaking his head. "No. No, no no."

Max wasn't saying anything.

"Look" I said, taking charge. "Let's just get this done. A few more hours, and we are out of here. We do what we have to do, get the money and the house, and never speak of it again. OK?"

I took my top off. I hadn't bothered putting my bra back on after the shower, and my boobs were visible for the whole family. I pulled down my trousers and panties in one motion. I was naked with my family.

One by one, they did the same, Mum first then Max and Dad.

When Dad was finally naked, the light changed again. To a soft, almost romantic red.

And then we all saw the pictures. Above the pictures was the words

TASK 8 - CHOOSE ONE PICTURE AND COPY IT.

The pictures?

There were 2. Both were very similar.

Each detailed drawing had 4 people. Two men, two women. In a circle. Lying on their sides, facing inwards. Each person was both giving and receiving oral sex, in some crazy orgy circle. A four-person 69.

The only difference in the pictures was the positioning.

In the first picture it went boy, girl, boy girl.

Each boy eating minge and each girl sucking a cock.

The other picture went boy, boy, girl, girl.

I think we all stopped and looked at the images, trying to get our heads around what this task wanted. Incest. No other way around it.

We'd come this far. We weren't going to give up. The only question was which picture we would copy? Would we do the first, and have my brother or my father's dick in my mouth, or would we go for the second picture? Would I see my Dad sucking on my little brother's cock? Or would my brother swallow the cum of Dad instead? Would I prefer to have mum's head between my legs, or Dads? Or Max?

"Um...does anyone have..um..a preference?"

"I prefer the first one," said Max, timidly. "I didn't like the taste of cum," alluding to his night with the two other boys.

"You get used to it dear" said mum, before realising exactly what she'd said. Her hand covered her mouth in shock.

"Right," said Dad. "Let's get it done. Ladies, get on your sides, opposite each other."

Mum and I both laid on our sides, looking at each other. Mum already raised one leg, getting ready for a head to be put between them. I could see mum's stretch marks from giving birth to both Max and I.

Above us, the men were discussing. Who would eat who? Who would get sucked off by who. The drawings hadn't instructed that. They had left it to us. So now my brother and my Dad were choosing who would get to eat my pussy. Who would shove their dick in my mouth until they filled it with cum?

I tried to think if I had a preference. I'd already had my brother's dick in my pussy. Cumming inside my pussy. Did my mouth make it better or worse?

Dad was first to join us on the floor. His cock positioned near mum's mouth. I guess it made sense. Mum sucking Dad's cock was the only non-incestuous act available to us.

But that meant...

That meant Dad would play with me. Eating my pussy. Licking wet cunt. Dad would be tasting my juices.

Oh god, why did I want this so much?!?

I was thinking about Dad so much, I almost didn't see the cock approaching my face until it was too late. My brother's cock.

There was no 'is everyone ready' moment. Nobody said 'three two one' or anything like that. Max's body shifted forward slightly, and his cock was in my mouth. And as I started sucking on his cock, I watched my little brother's head go between our mother's legs, to the wet pussy in the middle, and began to lick. My little brother was licking at the pussy that gave us both life.

A fresh wave of pleasure hit me, and I looked down myself to see Dad's chin. I couldn't see his face. But I knew where his eyes were. And I knew EXACTLY where his lips were.

"Oh Daddy!" I called out "It feels so good Daddy"

"He's good at it, isn't he?" Mum replied.

All I could manage in reply was an 'uh huh' as I resumed sucking on my brother's cock. The cock that came inside me maybe four or five hours ago.

I felt a moment of self-consciousness. Had I washed myself enough? Could Daddy taste the cum his son had left inside me?

"Don't worry dear" Mum said to me. She must have seen the panic in my eyes. "You're doing great."

I focused more on her. On her hips gently shaking as Max, her son, ate her out. My gaze continued up her body, seeing her gorgeous tits, barely showing her years. And then up further to her mouth, sucking on Dad's large cock.

Everything else in this experience was new. But not that. They had been married for over 25 years. How many times had Mum sucked on that cock? How many times had she felt his cum in the back of her throat?

It was so amazing. Our family, sucking each other, giving so much pleasure to each other. Dad's tongue, drifting deeper and deeper into my pussy. My clit..oh...his nose rubbing against my clit while he...oh god while he....

I was lost. Lost to 'the little death' that comes from an orgasm so good you feel you nearly died.

And when I resurrected, I watched others take the same trip to heaven.

I was surprised and pleased that next to orgasm was Mum. She announced it loudly, declaring that "I'm cumming!" and "Don't stop, Max. Keep sucking mummy's clit! It feels so good. Oh baby..oh baby!" I watched her push Max's face away at the moment of orgasm, the pleasure so much that more touching would ruin it.

That moment was built upon as Max's own orgasm arrived, his jizz springing forth into my mouth without warning. I swallowed hungrily, unable to turn away as shot after shot of his salty liquid flowed down my throat.

It was only when both his children and his wife had climaxed, that Dad finally released, his cum landing on Mum's waiting tongue.

And that was it. The lights in the room suddenly turned from romantic red to bright white. The gentle rose lighting that accompanied our incest replaced with the cold, white honesty of what we had done.

What do you say after that? What words can be used after an oral sex foursome with your family?

Nothing deep. Nothing profound. We'd crossed taboos and social lines.

All we could do now was pretend it was completely normal. Normal to have your Daddy's head between your legs and your brother's cum still swirling round your mouth. Normal to help each other get dressed again after sharing orgasms.

Perfectly normal life.

"Does anyone mind if I use the bathroom first?"

--------------------------------------

PART 10 WILLIAM, 47, BUSINESSMAN (unemployed), FATHER

It had been three days. We were coming to the final task. And I think we all knew where this was going. We'd probably known since day 1.

Still, they stretched it out.

After our ...task 8, we put back the mattresses, though in theory we wouldn't need them again. We all took turns going to the bathroom and cleaning our teeth, or having showers. We didn't talk about it. If we didn't talk about it, maybe it didn't really happen.

Hours passed by. We eventually went to the other room. The main room, where we'd eaten every meal, and done naked painting.

Our pictures were still there, but this time with prices attached to them. Max's painting was the highest earner for our family. Mine was the lowest. No surprise. I didn't have any artistic skills. Especially when being forced to draw my naked daughter. She wasn't ugly. Not at all. But I wasn't meant to think of her like that.

I did the maths in my head, and most teams made about the same amount of money. I think the blue team were winners by about twelve hundred. But all of us made around twenty to thirty thousand pounds.

The answers to the exam questions were up on the walls too. Helena had done best in the whole group. Almost all her 40 mathematical questions were correct, but middling scores for her 10 question essay section. Like me, she hadn't said 'yes' to incest every single question.

I couldn't help but notice that the blue team had done best for the ten essay questions. I wasn't overly surprised. When I had shared the evening with the two other men, Gregory from the blue team had told us that he was incestuous with both his children. His wife too, though she was only with her daughter. His gay affair with his son was something even his wife hadn't known about.

For the other families, the red team were acting just as embarrassed as us. There was a clear awkward tension between the four of them.

The blue team however, were acting like it was just another normal day for them. Perhaps it was? All because of some incestuous religion. It was hard to believe.

But no harder to believe than being forced into incest due to a secret perverse betting game being held by secret millionaires and celebrities all over the world.

Dinner time came and went. We were all eager to do the final task and go home.

Finally, the masked Administrator arrived in the room, as usual, flanked by a couple of masked guards.

"It's almost the end! I'm sure you're all sad. Say 'awww'"

There was silence.

"OK! Nobody's feeling the group spirit anymore! That's not surprising. But only one task left. One that everyone gets to be a part of. Isn't that exciting??"

Again, silence.

"Before we do that, let's announce your final scores so far."

A robotic voice called out the numbers.

"The YELLOW TEAM are...DISQUALIFIED.

The BLUE TEAM are THIRD with £113,800

The GREEN TEAM are SECOND with £180,100

The RED TEAM are FIRST with £248,200."

I couldn't believe it. It was so much money. For three days. Three terrible days, we'd made five years wages. The red team were taking home ten years worth of wages! Plus they said there would be an extra fifty thousand if we stayed to the end.

"OH, well done everyone!" the Administrator crooned. "You've all come so far. And only one left. Now, with the last task, we always like to offer you a simple little bet. It's up to you if you take it or not."

"What's the bet?" Asked Jacob from the red team.

"Double or nothing, of course!" Laughed the Administrator.

"What do you mean?" came from somewhere in the blue team.

"That prize money - we will double it. IF you finish the final task. But if two or more of your team refuse...we keep the prize money. You'll still get your home back, but you'll have nothing else. We'll even take back the tracksuit sets you're wearing! Now isn't THAT fun!"