The Family Mansion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Brooke said, she shut her eyes tightly not believing she was about to admit one of her secrets, "I think I can help us get the money. But, I'm going to have to explain a couple of things." Brooke took a deep breath, it pushed her large breasts out and if her eyes had been open she might have been somewhat excited to notice that her mother and brother both ogled her boobs as she pushed them out and then shuffled in their feet out of frustration. Brooke continued though, "I've been hiding something..."

"Oh, just say it," Erika blurted out, she noticed that Brooke's breasts made Nathan squirm and this made her a little angry at her oldest sister for reasons she couldn't quite explain, "We can all see you're dying to tell us what it is." Erika had always been a bit overly possessive of Nathan. Partly because he'd always been protective of her while they were growing up, but part of her always wanted his eyes to be on her. Part of the reason she got into cheerleading in the first place was at the football games, her brother would always be her cheerleader, and would clap and laugh as she put her all into the game and all of his attention would be hers. Part of her knew this was why she did it, even though she also loved cheerleading, but that was just an added benefit. She never had sexual desire for her brother, at least she didn't think she did, but she got really jealous when he paid attention to an attractive woman in any way, especially when that woman was one of their sisters. And even more so when it was their mother, also for reasons she couldn't really explain. Much like her other sisters, she would bully Nathan when he was around, but was only doing this to cover up a desire for him she didn't even know she had. One she was scared to admit had turned into a deep longing, but she shoved her feelings down so hard she almost never thought about it. Erika only knew she didn't like Nathan paying attention to other girls, especially her mother.

Brooke glanced at Erika, she tried not to notice that when Erika was jealous or angry she wrinkled her forehead and lips in a way that was very, very cute. She briefly thought about what it would be like kissing her sister but shook herself out of it and went on, "Okay, there's something I have to say about the website I advertise on."

"Yeah, it doesn't make any money," Lexi joked, and everyone laughed, even Brooke.

"Haha, well, yes, so far." Brooke admitted, "but truthfully, the reason is because I haven't been able to get any models. I was just about to hire a few but that's when Dad cut us all off. I've only had pictures so far of the, um, outfit themselves." She sighed, she should just admit it, "This website I advertise on, it's one of the best lingerie sites in the world. Part of the reasons for that is because they allow for models to not only model the lingerie but, um..." She trailed off, not sure what to say now.

"Wait," Erika said, "you mean to say you've been designing lingerie?" She asked, figuring it out.

"Yeah, that's right," Brooke admitted. "The website doesn't advertise in America." She added. She didn't add that the reason that was important was because the site's top sellers were the ones that advertised with models that were willing to have sex in their photos or videos. The bestselling things were X-rated ads and could easily make $50,000 in one day. Also, many of the videos didn't mind having "family" themed stuff. One of the reasons Brooke wanted to work through that site in the first place, even though she knew it was just a dream to be able to use real family to sell her product. Though this might be the way her dream could become a reality, even though it was probably just going to be normal modeling more or less. There's no way, she thought, I could get Mom or my sisters to actually take their clothes off. Let alone do anything sexual with one another. But she could still fantasize.

Liz thought about this, "Hmm, so you want us to model for you? I guess if it doesn't advertise in America, at least we won't have to worry about someone we know seeing us, right?" She felt like her motherly side and her sex demon were having a battle in her brain but she couldn't imagine about what. It was just trying on clothes, more or less.

Nathan however his mouth had dropped open while he thought about seeing his mother or sisters in various states of undress. Nathan tended to spend a lot of time cooped up in his room working on his epic video game playing, or in the basement working out. Partly to avoid his sisters as they seemed to all gang up on him whenever they could. But mostly because it was nearly impossible for him to be around any of his incredibly hot sisters or mother for very long without getting an erection. He would always eat down his dinner as quickly as possible and rush out of the room, and even now was trying to avoid looking at anyone for very long. He knew it was wrong to think this way but he couldn't help it.

Up until a couple of days ago, he had been enjoying his free-to-do-what-he-wanted lifestyle and all the benefits of having a rich dad who didn't seem to care about you otherwise. He had been super shy at school, made worse by the fact that every time he opened up to people, including his family, there always seemed to be a reason to come up a bully him into clamming up again. He had learned to more or less keep to himself. His best friend was probably Lexi, his twin sister when she felt like being nice to him, which was only in his room in the dark, more or less, and he always felt like a shy loser at all other times. He could talk pretty openly with his family, one on one, but when they were together it seemed like they only wanted to poke fun at him. And they all knew he was a total pushover. If they wanted something done, like when Brooke moved all the boxes to make her Costume Room, then she just had to ask Nathan, and he would do it without complaint. But it worked the other way too, if Nathan wanted something and Brooke didn't want to help, when she turned him down he would just walk away and if he couldn't do it himself or find someone else to help him, then he would just sulk in his room. Brooke, and the rest of Nathan's family, truly wished he had more confidence and self-esteem, but those two things had always eluded Nathan his whole life.

Nathan had another problem as well, the women in his family, all of whom didn't want to move out any more than he did, was just too fucking hot for him to not just constantly lust after them. He didn't mean to, and wouldn't have the balls to admit it to them or anyone else for that matter, not even Brianna, the maid, who was the closest thing to a father he'd ever had being that she was more sturn that his mom and able to give him advice more easily than his father or mother. But he knew he was going to have to jack off after this short meeting, even the seriousness of this conversation couldn't keep him from thinking these sexual thoughts about his mom and sisters. He hoped that what Brooke was concocting worked and maybe they could hire Bri back to work for them. He didn't want to admit to her how he felt about the women around him, but it was either that or get a therapist and admit it to a total stranger. Nathan didn't feel very confident, not that he ever did, but he was hoping that the meeting ended soon before his half-hard dick didn't sprout into a full on erection.

"Well, I'll help no matter what." Nathan said hoping to speed things along and let him get out of there to relieve himself in his room, "seems like there's nothing else we can do anyway. We're going to lose the house we grew up in." Nathan was angry at his dad and feeling quite bitter, despite his cock continuing to grow in his shorts.

Brooke cleared her throat and bit her lip nervously, which made Nathan shift nervous, hoping the table properly hid the tent in his pants. The way she did it was just too sexy, running her lips just so over her full bottom lip before the tooth came into view and lightly scraped her red lips. "Okay, well,, I think if we're able to sell around half of my merchandise, maybe a bit more than that, by Friday, we should be able to make the money we need to keep the house." Brooke was mostly guessing on how much they would need to sell, but she felt that was about right.

Everyone looked excitedly towards their mother, hoping she'd approve and let them try to keep the house. Liz rolled her eyes, "Okay, that's if we're able to make enough money to pay for the mortgage but that doesn't pay for the electric, gas, or anything else we might need afterwords. But this might be a good short term solution." Liz took a deep breath, pushing out her enormous chest as Brooke had done moments earlier and Nathan inwardly groaned. Liz really hated to tell her children bad news, she wished Brianna was still there. She appreciated her sternness, something Liz was never very good at. "I'm sorry," she said, "I'll do anything I can to help you sell your merchandise, sweetie, but I don't want anyone to get their hopes up."

"You'll do anything Mom?" Brooke asked, excited at the prospect that any part of her fantasies could come true.

"Yes Brooke, anything." She wished she hadn't said that. She really wished she was better at telling her children 'no.'

"Why haven't you modeled your own shit?" Erika said suddenly suspicious. She definitely didn't want to do anything for her older sister if she could help it. Even if it meant keeping the house.

Brooke bit her lip again and Nathan struggled in his seat as he watched her sexy lower lip enter her mouth for a moment only to slowly reveal itself again, "Truthfully, I've been too shy to do it..."

"What?! Why would we do something you won't do yourself?" Erika asked, but before Brooke could answer Erika stood up from the table looking annoyed, "Well, I'm definitely not going to do it. Besides I've got to do my homework now as I have to be back at my lame highschool tomorrow. Miss Reese just loves piling on the book reports." She left the room before she could be roped into anything else, like her mom and brother were already.

"Yeah," Lexi said, seeing a similar opportunity, "And I promised Donna I'd meet her at the mall and help her pick out some clothes. I might be able to do it after though." Lexi grabbed her purse from the side of her chair and also left the room. Brooke was now sitting in front of her brother Nathan, whose large erection hidden under the table was preventing him from getting up at the moment. And her mother Liz, who felt she owed it to her daughter for even thinking that her daughter's plan probably wasn't going to work.

"Okay Brooke," Liz said after another moment, "I'm not judging you for selling lingerie, but I don't think I'd be very comfortable modeling that, um, particular type of clothing in front of Nathan." Her inner succubus was telling her something entirely different, which was greatly worrying her.

"Me!?" Nathan shouted, surprised. He hadn't been expecting to do anything, even though he already told Brooke that he would. "I thought it was all women's clothes! Men don't wear lingerie!" He'd use that as an excuse to storm out, like his sisters had, but his boner simply wasn't subsiding in any way. His thoughts started thinking about his mother in clothes of increasingly more revealing nature. His cock twitched and his bulbous head rubbed against the rough material of his shorts. He didn't wear underwear but decided he was going to have to start wearing his sport's shorts that were made of nylon and didn't restrict his cock in anyway when it got hard. More revealing but he didn't want to chaff if his sisters and mother were going to be modeling lingerie in that house, there's no way he wouldn't be able to stop from getting a boner at all times, and then they'd all know what a freak he was... He changed his mind and decided that he should suffer the pain and keep wearing tight pants.

Brooke sighed, truthfully, she didn't see any reason Nathan had to be there. There were plenty of solo female videos, something Brooke wanted to try but truthfully the reason she never did model her own clothes was because something inside her always told her if she did that and it sold that would be the end of the fantasy that her mother and sisters would model her clothes for her, leading into sexier and sexier fun. She knew that if she told her mom right then that Nate wasn't necessary for the shoot, the dream might as well be over right then too. At the time, she never thought her mother would want to do anything with another woman.

"Um, well, you see, um," Brooke mumbled a bit just to stall to come up with something, "Oh, um, Nathan has to be in the ads. I mean, men are a big buyer on the site and this is partly because men are, um, used as a subject matter alongside the, uh, female, ah, woman I mean, who shows off her body, um, I mean, the lingerie for the man. It sells a lot better that way." Brooke stumbled so hard over her lies that she was sure her mother was about to tell her off. She was certain Nathan wasn't going to do anything though, he'd probably do everything Brooke wanted him to without a second thought. Brooke wondered briefly if she could just flat out ask her brother if he wanted to do "stuff" with her, but she remembered again that she was just a horny incestslut and Nathan would never be so degraded and she needed to keep up the outward appearance of making fun of Nathan and not liking him very much.

Nathan was somewhat excited hearing this, but also the most shy he'd ever felt. He both wanted to die of embarrassment for having to be in the pictures himself but also excited to see his mom and maybe his sisters in sexy clothes. He hoped he could wear something that would hide his erection though. He had never had sex before or even gotten so much as a handjob, had he done so, he might have known that his penis was actually quite large. Ten-and-a-half inches long and at least as thick as a Coke can. But being so inexperienced, and such a shut in, Nathan just figured there was something wrong with his cock for being so large, thinking no woman would want to be with a freak like him. He went to great lengths to hide it, especially from his family.

Liz was having a battle with her inner sex demon, so she was a bit distracted and didn't seem to notice how awkward Brooke was being as her daughter bit her lip and played with her blonde hair. Liz was actually feeling somewhat relieved, though she wasn't sure why. Secretly, she felt like this was a way to show off her body to her son and daughter in a safe way. A way that there was no way it could ever get out of hand, not with Brooke there to moderate.

"Okay," Liz said, "I guess that's fine with me." She turned to her son, "Nathan, you're going to be very important for this project of your sisters. I hope you have the confidence." Nathan blushed, and Liz regretted saying that. She mostly meant it as a joke, but also wished her son wasn't so shy. When he blushed the muscles in his arm tensed up and Liz saw him flex. Her pussy tingled, and her sex demon told her what she would really like to show off for her son. She needed to leave the room, "What do you want for this shoot?" She asked Brooke.

"How about swimsuits?" Brooke suggested, figuring that was something particularly tame for them to do.

"Oh good," Liz said, feeling a little relieved about that, "Then we'll do a little swimsuit modeling out by the pool, how does that sound Nathan?"

"Great Mom, just great," Nathan said, admitting defeat. He might as well just do it and get it over with, he'd just have to wait for them to leave the room first, "Just leave my swimsuit in my bedroom upstairs." Nathan demanded.

"Okay, sweet, now come with me Mom and I'll show you your swimsuit." Brooke led her mother out of the room, trying not to look as excited as she was.

3:02 p.m.

About five minutes later, Nathan walked into his room. His swimsuit was on his bed and he picked it up only to discover there was no way he'd be able to hide an erection in them. They were essentially a banana hammock, that just had a thin strap for his ass and only enough space to cover a normal-sized penis, not the freakishly large one he had. He managed to think about a dead bunny at the dinner table and his dick finally went to about half-hardness but wouldn't go completely soft because he knew he was about to see his mother in something just as revealing as this.

He was not disappointed when he walked outside to the pool area. His boner threatened to come back and he had to use all his willpower to keep it from happening.

Liz's top was only a couple of straps that crossed just above her breasts and barely covered her nipples. Her bottom was much like Nathan's own in that it was only big enough to barely cover the important parts. This was probably the sexiest sight Nathan had ever seen at that point in his life.

Liz was similarly dumbfounded by Nathan's appearance. His muscles seemed to glisten off the sunlight when he stepped out into the backyard. And she saw his bulge. The swimsuit was definitely not enough to cover his thick man-meat. She could see the entire shape of his huge dick and equally enormous balls, even though he wasn't hard. She wondered why she never noticed before that her son was so well-endowed, then immediately felt guilty for even noticing but she couldn't seem to take her eyes off the trunk in his shorts.

"Are we going to do this?" Liz asked her oldest child, "because I'm beginning to feel like I shouldn't be." Liz's gaze was never off her son's thinly clothed cock.

Brooke was setting up her camera equipment but she blushed when she saw her brother. Her eyes too became glued to her brother's crotch. "Um, okay, I think we should get a few shots of Nathan applying some lotion to Mom." She told them. She pointed at the lotion on the table next to the lounge chair closest to them.

Nathan glanced from his mom to Brooke and back again, he saw where they were looking. Thinking he knew why, he looked down at his feet in shame, "Look," he told them, feeling more embarrassed than he thought he'd ever felt, "I know I'm a freak, okay? I'm sorry. Let's just get this over with as quickly as possible and maybe next time I can do something to hide what a freak I am next time."

This shook Liz out of her thoughts, "Um, what? Nathan, you're not a freak? What are you talking about?" Liz couldn't believe what her son was saying. How could such a perfect man think anything was wrong with himself? She thought before she could stop herself from thinking such a thing about her own son.

"Because of this," Nathan said, motioning at his penis. He had lost all hardness out of embarrassment but it still looked quite impressive in the tiny swimsuit. "I know it's too big and has caused me nothing but problems. I'm sorry. It's disgusting. Maybe I should just put on normal shorts."

Brooke laughed, "Nathan, you're an idiot." she said playfully to her brother.

Nathan stopped looking at his feet for a moment, he looked really surprised, "What do you mean? I know something is wrong with me."

Brooke walked up to her brother, he was taller than she was but she put a hand on his shoulder reassuringly, "Nathan, you have the biggest and best shaped cock I think I've ever seen. It's delicious looking right Mom?" She said over to Liz.

"Yes, delicious, um," Liz suddenly realized what she was saying, "I mean, um," she knew he son needed some sympathy, he was feeling bad about having such a massive cock. She felt her pussy moisten, "Um, Nathan, you have a, um, penis that any woman would love to have." She couldn't believe she said that but she was just staring right at her son's cock anyway, her eyes refusing to leave it.