The Family Mansion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika thought about coming out, surprising him but also giving her a better look at her brother's giant cock, but then their mom ran in and Nathan came all over her, twice. Erika watched the whole thing. But all she could think about was how she wished it was her and a pang of jealousy ripped through her. She knew incest was wrong, but she also knew that if anyone under that roof was going to be doing incest, it had better be with her. Especially, if the other person was Nathan. Erika felt Nathan was hers and she wasn't going to let someone like her mother take him from her.

Meanwhile, after Liz left to go shower and masterbate, Brooke turned to her brother. His dick had finally gone soft, but she wondered if he could go a third time. "That was some hot pictures bro, I'm glad you were able to help me with that."

Nathan didn't know how to feel. On the one side, he had probably just fucked up his relationship with his mother for the rest of his life. On the other hand that was probably the hottest thing he'd done so far, so he had mixed feelings. He wasn't even concerned he was still naked after just cumming in front of his older sister...twice, "I'm glad I could help, um, I guess. I just hope it helps you make the money. Are you going to be able to use all the photos. Some of them were pretty raunchy."

Brooke smiled, she figured it wouldn't be an issue explaining this to her brother, "Oh, that's something I didn't want to say at breakfast but now it doesn't seem to matter. The site I advertise on likes to advertise with x-rated stuff. One of the reasons I probably can't sell that well, being that I can't get models to both try on my outfits and fuck in them. I didn't expect things to go that well today though." She explained. But as she did she started lightly playing with her tits while she stared at her brother's still hard penis, "And that huge cock of yours is going to make us a lot of money." She smiled and suddenly put her camera down and looked back at her naked brother's penis. "Do you mind if I get a closer look at it? I just want to make sure it's going to be as camera friendly as possible." She lied, just wanted to touch it herself. Watching her mom get a facial really put Brooke into a horny state.

Nathan wasn't sure what a camera-friendly cock would look like, but he figured maybe Brooke knew something about this that he didn't. "Okay, if you think you need to."

Brooke smiled at him, "Okay, lie down on your bed." Nathan did so and she kneeled down on the floor next to his bed, so his cock was directly in front of her. It was still soft after cumming twice in a row, but it was just starting to get hard again as she touched it. "Wow," she said as she slowly wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed, she could feel it slowly get back to full hardness in her hand, surprised that her brother had such virility. She reached forward with her other hand and started cupping his humongous balls. She couldn't believe it but she couldn't hold more than one of them in her hands at the same time. His dick was completely hard now, "You think you can cum again?" she asked as she slowly started to stroke it with one hand.

"No!" Erika suddenly shouted as she pushed her way out of Nathan's closet and into his bedroom. In surprise, Brooke let go of Nathan's cock and balls.

"It's not what it looks like!" Brooke shouted, though she knew it was exactly what Erika thought it was. She was just getting ready to give their brother a hand job.

"Oh really big sis?" Erika said, "Just like Mom didn't just walk out of here with a face full of Nathan's spunk? What do you think, I didn't see all that from the closet?" She was extremely pissed for being left out of everything.

Brooke put her head down feeling guilty, Nathan glared at Erik, but didn't say anything. He was starting to feel quite embarrassed himself and grabbed his blanket and covered himself from the waist down.

For some reason, Nathan covering up his erection angered Erika quite a bit, "I bet your satisfied!" She yelled as she yanked Nathan's blanket off of him and threw it into the opposite corner, "Mom and Brooke are all going googly eyed over your huge boner and you just don't care about me at all! I thought you liked me big bro! I thought I was your favorite?!" Erika started to cry purely out of anger and jealousy, she couldn't help herself. This was her brother, and though she knew that Nathan's twin sister, Lexi, was always going to be more important to him than she was, she always thought he was special to her.

"Erika, hey," Nathan got up from the bed and gave his little sister a hug. Erika hugged back and cried into his shoulder as his huge cock pressed in between the two of them and pressed into her clothed stomach and stretched up to the underside of her boobs. She loved the feeling but was feeling too upset to really notice it.

Nathan however felt her huge tits press into his chest and his dick twitched and precum leaked out and stained the front of Erika's shirt. "It's okay girl, I'm sorry that we were all having fun without you. Is that what this is all about? Are you jealous?"

Erika pushed him away, about to tell him off, but as she did his cockhead ran down her shirt, leaving a trail of thick precum all down her pink t-shirt. She looked down at it and yelled, "Look what you did now! One of my favorite shirts!" but it felt almost reactionary more than anything else. She didn't really care about that shirt at all, though she liked how it hugged her boobs and gave a nice view of her cleavage while also showing off her fit and tan stomach.

Brooke stepped forward, "Calm down Erika, you said you weren't interested in the photograph session but I guess I was wrong. Tell you what, how about I get some sexy lingerie for both you and me and we can have another photo shoot with Nathan right now, what do you say?" Brooke tried to hide her excitement, she felt like a kid in a candy store all of a sudden.

Erika wiped the tears out of her eyes, that did sound pretty good. "Okay, but I want something that's hotter than what you had mom wear!" She had to prove that she was even better than she was, at least to Nathan.

Brooke nodded and walked out of the room. While she was gone, Erika looked down at Nathan's huge cock still sticking out pointing at her. "You really do have a big dick Nathan, I can see why Brooke would want to use you in her photo shoots."

"Thanks," Nathan said rubbing his neck nervously, this was probably the sexiest day he'd ever been a part of but Brooke and his mom were older than he and therefore he didn't have to dictate anything they did. Erika however was his little sister, he felt like he should try to protect her, "Look Erika, I don't want to force you into anything here. I mean, Mom and I were all just doing it for Brooke's website, we probably have the pictures we need, you know?"

"No," Erika told him sternly, being the baby of the family she was used to getting her way, "I want to keep this house just as much as everyone else. I'm not going to sit by and watch as our home gets taken away if there's something I can do to help. Besides," suddenly, she ripped off her shirt and revealed her huge boobs, almost as big as her mother's, "I'm the sexiest woman in this family, you need me for this." Nathan thought that wasn't entirely wrong, she was the sexiest woman, but she was also tied with his mom and their other two sisters.

Erika dropped her shorts down too so she was also completely naked in front of her brother. Her pussy was obviously wet. She kept it completely shaved, Nathan moaned looking at it, making Erika smile.

Brooke came back then and saw that her sister was naked now too. She smiled at this, "Okay, I have two outfits that are basically the same. I figure it would be hotter if we were wearing the same thing. She handed one to Erika and got naked herself.

Nathan gaped at his two sisters. Erika and Brooke could really give any man the run for his money. They were probably the hottest women on the planet at that moment. They both had shaved pussies, and their boobs practically matched in size, shape and buoyancy. They were perfectly shaped sexual beings.

A moment later, they were also wearing their outfits. They were made of silk and were essentially see-through nighties, except the bottom part left their pussies completely exposed.

"Those are incredibly hot girls," Nathan told them, he wondered just how far any of them were willing to take things.

"Thanks," Brooke said, "Now, I think for this shoot, we should have Nathan be the cameraman."

"I thought you were too shy to be a model?" Erika asked her.

"Truthfully, I'm not, I just said that because I was too shy to fool around with a stranger on camera and masturbation photos don't sell as much. I didn't know it would take my brother and sister to get over my shyness." Brooke lied through her teeth about everything. But if this was really happening there was no way she wasn't going to be a part of it.

"I guess you're not as shy around me," Nathan told her. He was still feeling rather shy but also excited what might happen with his two naked sisters in his room.

"Yeah, I guess not." Brooke smiled as she put on a show of bending over really low to pick the camera off the ground. In doing show she showed off her asshole and her pussy to her brother. She heard him groan behind her and smiled knowing that she was the one to do that to him.

She stood up and turned around again and handed the camera to Nathan. "Okay, Mr. Photographer, what do you think your slutty sisters should do for you?"

"Hmm," Nathan pondered over this, "I guess whatever you want to do." Nathan wanted to tell them both to suck his dick, but he was also feeling nervous about screwing up yet another relationship that day. He was still worried about his mom, but this was far too hot for him to want to stop and go check on her just yet.

Brooke bit her lower lip and sat down in front of her brother, she brought her hands up and started slowly jerking him with one hand while she fondled his balls with the other, just like she was doing on the bed before.

"No fair," Erika said, joining her sister on the floor, kneeling in front of her brother's big dick, "You already got to touch him before." She brought her hands up and joined her sister in rubbing their brother's cock together. She put one hand on Nathan's cock higher up than Brooke's so she was rubbing his upper shaft up over his cockhead, and she took her other hand to help with the rubbing of his balls.

"Oh, that feels so good girls," Nathan told them, he could hardly believe this was happening. Everything about today was getting better and better.

"Don't forget to take pictures Nathan." Brooke reminded him.

"Oh right," Nathan said and took the camera up, Brooke smiled up at the camera, looking sexy as hell as she also continued to stroke his cock. Erika however, was too spellbound from her brother's huge dick to look away. She loved stroking it's thick, veiny, massiveness. She was fighting an urge to stick it in her mouth. Nathan snapped another picture. Both girls looked incredibly turned on as they sat naked in front of their brother. Brooke was biting her lip again and slowly inching closer to her brother's huge cock. Erika was licking her lips with a hunger in her eyes he wasn't sure he'd ever seen before.

Brooke was getting increasingly turned on by all of this. She felt the taboo of it all and that only made her pussy all the wetter. She took her hand off her brother's balls, it was getting crowded there with Erika's hand anyway, and she used it to rub her bare and engorged clit. She thought about things she wanted to do right then but she held back. Instead she asked her brother, "What do you want us to do now?"

Nate was still unsure of what to do. He wasn't sure how far he could take things without freaking anyone out. He decided to take the high road and said, "Um, how about you both come in together, as if your about to, uh, lick, um, it. Then just hold that pose and I'll take a picture." Both girls were still jerking him off at an increasing pace, so it was hard for him to even say that much.

"Okay," Brooke said, "and when you cum Nate, be sure to get it on the outfit. It'll boost sales." Brooke wasn't sure why she said that, mostly she just wanted it all over her face like she'd seen her mom do.

"Uh-huh," Nathan said, barely listening, too enticed by the pleasure his sisters were inflicting on his cock, "Jesus, please just go into the pose."

Both girls came in together and they both wanted their mouth right in front of their brother's dick, Erika hoping she's get a chance to suck it, Brooke hoping that when he came it would land in her mouth first, what came about were they both started pushing against each other's cheeks and then they turned and their lips were suddenly together. Brooke just reacted, and immediately started kissing her sexy sister. She sucked on her lip and then stuck her tongue in Erika's mouth.

Erika wasn't sure about this but didn't have time to think about it as that was when Nathan started cumming. He hit them both in the face, which leaked down over their lips. Erika was suddenly so fucking horny she started sucking her brother's cum right off of her sister's tongue. She wondered what Brooke's pussy tasted like, then wondered why she would wonder that.

Nate kept cumming but the girls never stopped jerking him off together, even though they were making out as he just kept cumming all over their faces. Nate was surprised, this being his third orgasm in a row, that he still had so much spunk to spew. He wasn't aiming at all as he came, but he ended up getting it all over his sister's lingerie anyway.

The girls let go of Nathan as soon as his orgasm subsided. And even though there were two incredibly hot girls making out in front of him. Nathan's cock was completely soft. "I think I need a nap." he declared and fell on the bed and almost immediately fell asleep.

Meanwhile, the girl's still made out for a moment on Nathan's floor. Brooke kept fingering herself and took her other hand and reached forward and lightly rubbed her hand against Erika's leg, hoping to maybe take things a little further. Erika though, suddenly came back to her senses, she pulled away from her sister.

"What? I thought-" Brooke started, feeling dejected.

"No, I'm sorry, it's just, I'm just confused," Erika stood up, she wasn't sure how she was feeling. "Look, I was jealous of Mom before, I think I got that out of my system. Our brother is a fucking stud, who knew, right? But you're my sister. I don't know if we should be messing around." The entire time she was saying this she kept wiping cum off her cheek with her hand and eating it off of her fingers, mostly because that's what she saw her mom doing earlier, but she learned she actually really like the taste of her brother's cum, "Maybe we should just take these pictures and get them on the website and see what the does for your business. More than likely, we won't want to do this again, I mean, if you can't sell enough product." Erika ran out of her brother's cum to eat off of her, she looked back at her sister, who was seeming to leave her brother cum untouched. She wanted to lick it off her sister's soft and beautiful face, but instead Erika just got angry, she wasn't even sure why. "I'm going to go take a shower and put on something normal. I suggest you do the same." On her way out she wasn't sure if her point was proven yet, so she turned and shouted, "You're supposed to be the mature one!" Before leaving the room.

4:26 p.m.

Brooke felt dejected on the floor. She hadn't meant to freak out her sister, she was just so turned on by the taboo nature of anything. This was a side of her that had just recently awakened. She couldn't help herself. Brooke sighed. She licked the taste of her brother's cum and sister's saliva from around her lips. She got up and stormed to the bathroom on the other side of the hall as she was sure her sister wasn't using that one. As she showered she silently blamed herself for forever ruining everyone's relationship at that house. She still couldn't help but feel about as horny as she'd ever felt though. She didn't know why she was such an incestslut, she just was.

Meanwhile Erika bathed in the tub in one of the four identical bathrooms across from the long hallway of bedrooms. When she came back to her room, she got dressed and looked out over the pool in their backyard. Beyond the track for mom to jog every morning was a well kept plot of land for a homeowner way off in the distance. Erika thought her name was Jessica or something, but she didn't know anything about her. Just a far off house you never remembered was there. Erika turned her thoughts away from her distant neighbor so that she could think about what just happened between her and her siblings. For one thing, she was jealous of her mom but felt a little better that she also got an enormous cum facial from her brother, and her mom didn't even get to make out with Brooke, so she had one up on her, she supposed, though she wasn't sure if making out with another girl was something she should really be proud of. Erika started to rub her big tits, she wasn't quite as busty as her mom or Brooke were, but her hair was the same color and she probably looked more like her mom than her other sisters. But her mom got everything handed to her for her whole life. She married rich when she was young and all she's had to do was keep her looks. Her losing the house was the first bad thing to ever happen to her. But she's gotten everything else. A maid to do everything for her, a husband to shower her with money whenever she needed it. While Erika was retaking Senior year again at a fucking public school while all her friends had gone off to college and she didn't know anyone at cheerleading yet. It just wasn't fucking fair for her mom to get Nathan too while Erika just keeps taking hits.

Erika wasn't sure about her feelings for her brother. Something in her knew they had been there for a long time, but thinking about it there in the tub, all she knew was that if anyone was going to be doing something with Nathan, and his absolutely enormous cock, it ought to be her. He was always her slave, more or less, he did everything she asked. Of course, he did that for all his sisters and mother, but Erika liked to imagine she was more in charge of Nate than the other women.

Maybe she should just go up and ask him to fuck her? Erika thought, and it made her start touching herself, but she also knew that whatever she might be fantasizing right then, she probably shouldn't be doing things like that with her brother.

Liz, after her own shower, where she masterbated several times thinking about her son's cock fucking her pussy ruthlessly, decided to lie down for a nap as well. Part of her, the sex demon part, was still feeling horny, she knew that she had a lifetime of pent up lust just waiting to get out, but she also knew that she shouldn't be thinking about her own family this way, let alone actually doing things with them. Though she wasn't regretful about what happened, she was ready to finally tell her kids "no" about something, and this was it.

4:00 p.m.

Meanwhile, as the rest of her family was having taboo fun and then tactfully avoiding each other, Lexi met up with her BFF Donna. They were friends since the beginning of grade school and Donna knew Lexi and her family very well. Donna was a tall girl with long red hair. She liked to walk so that kept her fit, but she still had a bit of body fat because she also liked donuts. She was still very attractive and had shapely boobs and an impressive ass. Donna was 20, like Lexi, and quite beautiful, the only person prettier than her in their graduating class was Lexi.