The Family Mansion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They met over at Donna's house, she lived in a small apartment with her mother Diane, who wasn't there much because of working two jobs. When Lexi came in the house, she offered up a bottle of wine. "Hey Donna, I brought this thought we might want to get our drink on."

Donna smiled at Lexi, they were such good friends she didn't even mind that she had shown up unannounced, "That would be awesome. I cannot believe you got any wine, were you carded?"

"Duh girlfriend," Lexi rolled her eyes, "I just took it from my dad's wine cellar, not like he's going to be around to yell at me anymore." She popped open the bottle.

A few hours later, they were both pretty tipsy. "So," Donna said, looking at her friend and feeling a bit horny, wine always made her horny, "how's your brother doing?"

Lexi rolled her eyes at her friend, "Oh please stop."

"What?" Donna asked, feigning innocence.

"You know what."

"Well, you didn't have to tell me that he had a humongous dick, now did you?" Donna took another drink out of one of her mother's wine glasses before continuing, "You know I'm gonna want to hear more about that."

Lexi sighed, "I can't tell you much more than that. He's my twin, so ever since we were kids I would always sneak into his room and sleep with him. Almost a hundred percent of the time, he's always awake waiting for me. Well, two weeks ago I was doing this and he was already asleep when I go there. And I saw the tent in the sheets, and I got curious, and... I've already told you all this before."

Donna laughed then said, "I know, I just want to hear it again. I love hearing about how impressed you are with your brother."

"Ugh," Lexi grumbled, but truthfully she liked telling this story, to Donna anyway who she could tell everything, "Okay, well, it was so big it surprised and I wasn't sure what it was."

"You were sure." Donna put in, laughing.

"Oh shut up." Lexi said but she laughed too, "well, I just pulled back the sheets and his, um,"

"Cock."

"Yeah, his cock was sticking through the hole in his underwear and it was probably longer and thicker than that wine bottle."

"Fuck you," Donna said, "I swear his dick gets longer every time you tell that story."

"Well, maybe stop asking me to tell it and I won't keep making his dick longer." They both laughed again.

"So what did you do next?" Donna asked.

"You know what I did," Lexi said after taking another drink from her own wine glass, "I reached out and I grabbed his cock. I stroked it a couple of times too."

"Oh, that's all?" Donna asked, "last time you went into very intimate detail about the whole experience."

"Yeah, well, it's stupid okay. It's probably the biggest and most perfect dick ever, but he's my brother. There's no way he'd let me play with it, also I definitely shouldn't want to play with it. Just drop the subject Donna, let's watch one of your mom's movies."

"Oh alright," Donna conceded and they started looking through Donna's mom's collection of 90s romantic-comedies.

6:57 p.m.

Back at the mansion, Liz and Nathan took naps in their respective beds while Erika and Brooke were avoiding each other out of guilt. Brooke felt guilty for letting her perversions get the better of her and Erika was guilty for snapping at Brooke when she was just as much to blame. Also she thought Brooke had always been a good older sister, even though she was jealous of the attention Nathan was giving her. She definitely overreacted when Brooke was kissing her. It wasn't weird for sisters to kiss, right? Even though they were both covered in their brother's cum...

They ran into each other about an hour after the events of Nathan's room. They met in the kitchen. Erika had been coming there for a slight snack before more studying for class, and Brooke was just coming in for a glass of water. They both blushed and looked away when they saw each other, then after an awkward pause Brooke suddenly said, "I'm sorry."

Erika sighed, "No, I'm sorry. I overreacted." After another moments pause, "Did the pictures come out okay?"

"Yeah Erika," Brooke said, "They're actually really hot!" Brooke said that a little too excitedly, but she had just been uploading them onto her computer and editing them to be put online and showcase her outfits with some hot material. She masterbated herself to orgasm several times as she watched the incestuous scenes unfold through the pictures, "Sorry, I meant they're really good and will hopefully help us sell a lot of lingerie." She said a bit awkwardly a moment later.

It was then that their mother, Liz, came into the room. She was only wearing one of her thin bathrobes, which clung to her body, showing her curves off and how fit she was, it also had a v-shaped opening near the top that showed off an excessive amount of cleavage, "Oh, there you are girls. I'm holding a family meeting, we can eat dinner while we have it, okay?"

"Oh," Erika said, "What's for dinner Mom."

"I'm just going to make a salad," Liz said, she never had to cook much, though her mother taught her how, but when she did have to cook she usually kept it pretty easy, "it's quick and light but we might not have much money for food soon." Also she was still feeling guilty from earlier that afternoon. She wasn't sure what had gotten into her and was afraid what her son was going to say to her when they saw each other again. What if he wasn't going to speak to her? Or what if he wanted her to jerk him off again? Would she be able to say "no" to him this time? She just wasn't sure, she hoped this meeting would help clear everything up.

7:16 p.m.

Nathan woke up to someone shaking him. It was Brooke. After the events from just a couple of hours ago, Nathan had just fallen asleep completely naked on top of his covers. When Brooke came in to wake him, she was not too surprised to see that he was as hard as a rock again. It seemed her brother was a very sexual being, something she was glad she figured out. She held back the instinct to just grab his cock and start jerking it again. Instead she just shook her brother by his shoulder.

"Huh? What?" Nathan said as he woke up.

"Mom is calling a meeting along with dinner." Brooke glanced down at her brother's dick, "And does that thing ever go down." She bit her lip, something Nathan usually liked to watch her do, but he was too busy staring at her large boobs. Brooke, after her last shower, put on a wife beater and some short-shorts and nothing else. Her large breasts stretched out the fabric and it showed off a lot of skin, especially her cleavage, and Nate could just make out her pink nippled that poked out underneath.

Nathan glanced down at himself after his sister's last comment, noticing he was naked he tried to cover himself but with his huge cock at full mast, there wasn't anything to do about it. His blanket was still on the other side of the room where Erika had tossed it during their last "session."

Brooke laughed, "I wouldn't worry Nathan, I've seen it before just today, if you remember, also if all goes well with these pictures, I might be seeing all of you a lot later too." Nathan relaxed, though Brooke's comments were making him very nervous. His sister looked down at his hard cock again, "Do you-" she stopped herself from asking if he needed help, her perversions had gotten her into enough trouble for one day, instead she said, "you should probably get dressed before Mom comes looking for us."

Nathan nodded, he rolled onto the floor and Brooke left the room to go join her mother and sister for dinner. About a minute later, Nathan met them at the table, though he tried not to meet anyone's gaze. He probably felt the most embarrassed by what happened out of any of them. His mother and sisters were all innocent flowers in his eyes, so it must have been his fault for letting everything get so out of control. He did push his mother when he was rubbing her back, and he could have said at any time that things should stop. Except he also wanted to keep the house more than anyone else, he thought, so he knew if Brooke wanted him to do it again he would.

"Okay," Liz said to her children, "I think I'm going to, um" this was hard to get out, giving her children bad news like this, "I think we're going to have to call this whole thing off." She couldn't believe she got through the whole sentence.

Nathan remained silent and didn't look at anyone. He figured this was coming. He was just going to have to accept that they were losing the house and he'd fucked up his family relationships forever. Brooke also remained silent, similarly blaming herself for what happened that day.

"What? No!" Erika said, which surprised everyone away from their guilty thoughts, "We can't stop now! We can't lose our house!" Though she wanted to keep the mansion as much as the rest of her family, she mostly didn't want to miss out on another chance to have fun with Nathan. Of all the people currently in the dining room, Erika felt the least guilty about anything. She didn't see anything wrong with it, in Erika's mind even incest was okay if it was something she wanted to do!

"But Erika," Liz said softly, gently, she was hoping she could get through this without anyone arguing with her. It was hard enough to have to tell everyone they're losing the house, but to have to turn down their only hope too? She felt bad enough as it was, "but Erika," she said again, "you weren't there, you don't know what it would take to-"

"What? That you jerked Nathan off and then ate all his cum off your face?" Erika snapped at her mother, Liz was dumbfounded, "You don't think I don't know what goes on this house!? It's not like you guys were trying to hide anything. Well, you know what happened just after that?"

Liz shook her head, no. Brooke glanced at Erika and pleaded with her eyes for her to stop talking.

But Erika continued anyway, "Brooke and I jerked him off again and he came all over our faces too. And it made great photos for the site, right Brooke?"

Brooke bit her lip, something about being humiliated in front of her mother like this was really starting to make her horny. She nodded at her sister, "They're, um, amazing actually." She said softly, not even sure what this new level of perversion even was, but she wanted more of it. She started to lightly rub her pussy through her shorts under the table, slowly, so no one would notice.

Liz had to regain control, she just wasn't sure how. Erika was always so stubborn when it came to getting her way, "Well, I still think we should stop. We're not even sure if these pictures are going to help in any way. I mean, I'm sorry Brooke but I feel like you're business is just a pipedream, um..." She trailed off, feeling she may have gone too far and insulted her own daughter.

Meanwhile Brooke just got out her phone and opened up her seller's app for the site she used. She suddenly said, "Five hundred dollars!"

"I'm sorry," their mom said.

"I made five hundred dollars since I posted those pictures! And that's not even before the website takes out its cut. That's really five hundred dollars that I could spend right now if I wanted!"

"But, Brooke, that's barely a fraction of what we need!" Liz complained.

"No Mom, that's more money than I've ever made on this site ever. And I made it all in the last hour since I posted those pictures!"

"So," Erika said after thinking a moment, "If we make more of those pictures, we'll be sure to make the fifty thousand we need by Friday!" She was super excited, "Should we shoot some more now?"

"Yeah!" Nathan practically shouted, feeling more cheerful than he did when he got there, "can we, Mom?" He wasn't one to argue with his mother, or anyone for that matter. But he figured if he could convince his mom to have another round of photographs, maybe she'd be okay with him helping out his family in this sexual way, and in turn forgive him for what he ended up doing to her earlier that afternoon.

This angered Erika, "Oh, why do you want to do it with Mom first? Is your little sister too much woman for you!?"

"Um, I didn't mean," Nathan stammered, "Um, wait, what?"

"Never mind," Erika said, everyone else was looking at her strangely, she realized she had misinterpreted what her brother was saying to their mother, "I thought I heard, um, someone else say something, um, else... I don't know..."

"Um," Liz mumbled, she was having a hard time processing all this. For one thing, Erika more or less just shouted that she wanted to get more intimate with her brother, something any mother should probably be concerned about, but instead she thought, maybe Erika will distract him and Brooke enough they won't think about using me again. But she couldn't let this go on anymore tonight, "Okay, um, how about we all just turn in early and we'll sleep on it. If Brooke's sales are still going up, then we'll have a full session of photos all day. How's that sound?" Liz personally thought it sounded like torture, but she was fairly certain that Brooke's initial boost in sales was probably just a fluke. The incestuous photos probably wouldn't cause anyone else to take interest in Brooke's tiny online shop.

"That sounds reasonable," Brooke said, scared that if they did more photos now she wouldn't be able to hold back on her pervert nature anymore. This way she could at least think about how she wanted to take these next photoshoots. Truthfully, she wanted to push everyone into having sex with everyone else, but knew she couldn't just push them right into it. She was feeling guilty too, especially after what happened that afternoon, but she still knew she couldn't keep doing this without giving into her perversions just a little. She would have to keep pushing.

Erika reluctantly nodded, but grumbled, "Dammit, I have to go to school tomorrow..." and everyone finished their dinners and went to their rooms for the evening.

8:00 p.m.

Brooke lay in bed wide awake. She couldn't stop thinking about the events of the day, then she'd go back to her website and look at the pictures they made that afternoon. She grabbed her tit and started caressing herself and she looked through the pictures of her mother jerking off her brother and then getting covered in his cum. She reached down and started rubbing her pussy as she reached the pictures where she and Erika jerked him off as well. She noticed while she was doing this, her sales were slowly starting to climb. She smiled, knowing full well that she would be able to take pictures again tomorrow. She and her perversions were going to have some fun.

Erika lay awake and stared out the window, thinking how just 6 hours ago she had watched her mother and brother fooling around out there. She sighed, feeling depressed that she wasn't going to be around for the morning tomorrow, she hoped she wouldn't miss all the good stuff before she got home. Even though she had no way of knowing how good the sales were doing, she had already decided they were having photo sessions no matter what.

10:07 p.m.

Liz was awake as well. All she could think about was how her son's cock felt in her hand earlier, how much pleasure went through her as his cum covered her face, how good it tasted to swallow his spunk. She wanted to masterbate, but she wasn't going to if she could only think about her son while doing it. She sighed. She realized that she was going to have to talk to him. Maybe let him know that if she was going to be involved in these little photo shoots, he had to make doubly sure that nobody misbehaved. She nodded and told herself that was the only reason she was going to go down to her son's room right that moment. But then decided to wait until she thought everyone else was already asleep first and ended up waiting up in bed a few hours before sneaking down to her son's room.

Liz stood up and went to her door. She opened it just a crack to see if the coast was clear. It wasn't, and she saw her other daughter Lexi stumbling around the halls, she could tell she was drunk and part of her wanted to scold her. But because Liz hated telling her kids they had done wrong, instead she bit her tongue and decided to let her go back to bed before she made her way to her son's room.

Unlike everyone else in the family, who liked to keep their rooms at least a few doors down from any other taken bedroom, there being 20 identical bedrooms on the upper floor, there was no reason to have the extra privacy. This wasn't true of Lexi who wanted the room right next to Nathan's, his was room #15 and her's #14, mostly because they shared a bed anyway. Something Liz knew but failed to realize at that moment. So, when Liz slowly tiptoed up to her son's room, she was only slightly surprised to hear voices coming from his room already.

"Oh, wow, bro! I can't believe all that happened to you today! So you came all over our mother and sisters faces! Geez, I guess I missed out by leaving!" Liz heard Lexi drunkenly say to Nathan.

Inside the room, Lexi had come in and saw that Nathan was staying awake in bed, waiting for her. Lexi felt a little guilty for staying out for so long, drunkenly thinking he was staying up to tell her how much he needed her moral support that day, but he had instead been waiting up so he could tell his twin sister everything that happened that day and ask her advice. Nathan realized after telling her, that it was a mistake to do so while she was so drunk.

Something Nathan didn't realize, nor did Liz or anyone else in their family, but Lexi had a huge crush on her brother. She always had. One of the reasons Nathan hadn't tried to date anyone, outside of the fact that he was crippling shy, was that he never thought anyone would understand the closeness he and his sister share. What would his "girlfriend" think if she slept over and it turned out Lexi was in bed with them when they woke up. Nathan usually slept naked too, which didn't help matters when he woke up with his morning wood and Lexi was practically sleeping on top of him, her arms and legs lightly rubbing his bare boner through her pajamas. Nathan never thought she liked him in a way that wasn't sisterly though, and would usually use this time to slowly get out from under her in order to keep from waking her and would dress in his baggier clothes to hide the shame he had for waking up with sexual thoughts about his twin sister.

Lexi's crush on her brother was something she both knew she had, but was in such great denial about it the only time she really allowed herself to really think about it was when she was talking to her friend Donna, who mostly just wanted Lexi to describe her brother's dick some more. Lexi knew Donna most of her life, and as such Donna knew the rest of her family, but Lexi, more out of jealousy than even she realize, forbade Donna from interacting with Nathan more or less ever. Really she was worried that, especially considering how much they talked about Nathan when they were together, that Donna would immediately start dating Nathan if she wasn't kept in check, and Lexi wouldn't be able to stand that.

Nathan looked up at his drunk sister as she sat on the bed next to him. She was looking at him rather strangely, but he didn't know what else to say. "Okay, you're right Lexi, it was hot," he admitted to her, "I was too overcome with, um, horniness I guess, that I let things get out of hand." He sighed, "I think I really fucked this up with the rest of the family, especially Mom."

Liz gasp, she was so sure that Nathan blamed her for what happened that hearing that he actually blamed himself was just heartbreaking to her. She felt for her son, a confused young man with a horny slut mom, she thought guiltily, it's not his fault I can't control my inner sex demon when I was modeling with Nathan, my darling son. I can't help how hot his huge cock, that spews gallons of cum, makes me. He didn't really cum that much but Liz wasn't thinking straight. Thinking of her son's cock was already making her hot again. But her motherly side, now too guilty to do anything about her sudden horniness, decided instead to to go back to her room. But not yet, something else told her to stay and listen just a bit longer.