The Family Mansion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke was thrilled by her mother's words, "That's right Nathan, any woman would love to ride your cock. You heard it from our mom, ANY woman would want you and your gigantic dick." Brooke laughed, unable not to at the embarrassed reaction she caused from both her mother and brother. She ran back to her camera.

Liz saw her son's dick twitch and slowly come back to life. She guessed that her words did boost his confidence after all. Liz shivered thinking about her son touching her. She didn't know why, he'd applied lotion to her before, but now she was starting to have her doubts again. "Brooke, maybe we shouldn't-" she started to say, suddenly realizing she was basically naked in front of her son, who was also basically naked. Her shapely ass from her daily jogs was clearly on display for all to see.

"Mom, you already agreed. Sorry, but these have to be sensual shots or the swimsuits won't sell." Brooke ordered and motioned in the area where she wanted them.

Nathan looked and saw that the camera was already set up beside one of the lawn chairs and there was suntan lotion on the ground next to it. Nathan motioned towards it, he was feeling a bit better about his abnormally sized dick. He wanted to touch his mother too, so he said, "Come on Mom, get on the chair and I'll try to make this as painless as possible. It'll be over in only a short while, right Brooke?"

Brooke smiled at her brother, that was maybe the most confident thing she'd ever seen him do, despite not even being that large of a thing. Maybe these sessions could help her brother get the confidence Brooke felt he needed, "Yeah, maybe an hour tops." Brooke said back, smiling, her photographers eye was working wonders for her. Though she didn't say this out loud, she was really hoping that she could get Nathan to get a full hard on and she could see what he was packing exactly. She also knew that getting things a little X-rated would do wonders for her product on the website. Brooke didn't want to push her brother and mom too much, but if she could get them both to show even more skin than they already were it would be great to sell her lingerie and maybe help them keep the house.

Liz sighed and rolled her eyes at her kids, she was glad her son was so okay with this. He always had a way of calming her down. She couldn't help but smile at him as she made her way over to the lounge chair. She lay on her belly and tried to calm her inner sex demon letting her know this model of male sexuality was about to lay hands on her.

"Okay, great." Brooke said as she adjusted her camera on the tripod and checked her second camera on the straps around her sexy neck. Then she turned to her brother, "Nathan, why don't you grab some lotion and I'll start taking pictures."

Nathan walked over and grabbed the bottle as he heard his sister start clicking away. He squirted some of its contents into his hands. He glanced down at his mother and was once again captivated by her beauty. Her perfect legs, smooth as silk that stretched up to incredibly sexy ass, which he could see more or less fully thanks her thong bikini. Her beautiful back and her perfect neck covered halfway by her sexy black hair. It was then that Nathan noticed his mother and sister were staring at him strangely.

"What?" Nathan asked.

"Jesus," his mother laughed at him.

Brooke laughed too, "I just asked if you were just going to gawk at Mom or were you going to apply lotion. You got a little spaced out there Nathan."

"Sorry," Nathan said, feeling incredibly shy again, "I was distracted by something."

"I'm sure you were," Brooke smiled knowingly, "Now start feeling up your mother and I'll start snapping photos."

"Brooke," Liz complained, "don't say it that way. It's just to sell some of your merchandise." She put her head down though, awaiting her son's touch. She wanted him to touch her sensitive skin, she felt like she was burning up all over in anticipation.

Nathan sat next to her on the chair, down by her legs. He squirted some more on her legs, even though he had already applied plenty to his hands. He was very nervous about all this, and he knew once he started to touch his mom, his dick would get instantly erect.

He started rubbing her legs anyway, they really were as smooth and sensual as they looked. His mother moaned, besides herself, and turned her head to be facing away from her muscular son, scared to look at him while his touch sent shivers up and down her body.

Brooke started snapping pictures, and she could tell that her mother and brother were off in their own worlds as this intimate exchange happened, so she was the only one to notice that Nathan's cock grew to its full length of ten and a half inches. It pushed out against the fabric of his swimsuit. The suit really wasn't made for a cock as massive as his. It stretched so far that Brooke could see all of it but his cockhead which pushed mightily against the thin fabric of the suit. His huge balls, each about the size of a plum, having nothing to hold them anymore, fell to one side of the thin string that stretched around her brother's ass. The whole thing looked like it was about to snap, leaving Nathan totally naked. It held for now though.

As Brooke took pictures, she caught herself focusing more and more on her brother's humongous cock. She bit her lip. It was literally the biggest cock she'd ever seen, not that she'd seen an awful lot but the two boyfriends she slept with were quite small in that department. She could feel her pussy start to get wet.

Brooke wasn't the only one feeling the effects of the rub down. Her Mom, Liz, started to moan lightly on the chair. She hadn't been touched by anyone in an intimate way in over five years. Even though this was her one and only son, she could feel the love in his touch and a shiver went down her spine and into her pussy. She knew that if she turned over, her kids would see a very wet spot on her thong swimsuit. She hoped Brooke didn't want her to turn over.

Nathan could rub his mom's legs all day, her silk-like skin was just too perfect and too sexy. Nathan knew he had a boner, but he was too turned on to care. He knew Brooke could see it too and she didn't say anything. But she did say, "Maybe you should move up her body more, you've been on her legs for a long time already."

Nathan didn't have to be told twice, he immediately started rubbing his mom's ass cheeks, one with each hand. This act surprised even himself.

His mom gasped but didn't open her eyes or look back. Scared that if she moved at all her children would see that her pussy had simply soaked her swimsuit, she did say, "Nate, that feels good." and immediately regretted it. As he kneaded her ass, she started to moan even louder, "Mmm, ahhm, mhmm." and tried not to feel so fucking turned on, but there was nothing she could do about it. Her son's touch was simply divine and sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. The sex demon inside of her was trying to take control, but she settled on just lying there and enjoying Nathan's sensual hands rubbing her butt.

Brooke continued to snap pictures and part of her was too turned on for her not to try more, "Why don't you straddle her and do her back?" she asked her brother.

Nathan was a little disappointed to be leaving his mom's perfect ass behind, but he figured he might as well make the most of rubbing her back. He got up and put a leg at either side of his mother and sat lightly on her thighs so he could rest his cock right in between Liz's buttocks. His mom moaned very loudly then, "Ooohhh fuuuuuck!" as she felt a tiny orgasm go through her. Liz hadn't felt a cock in many years and feeling one so hot and massive forcing its way in between her ass cheeks was just too much for her. She did her best to hide it but both her children knew what happened.

Nathan smiled, not believing anything that he did could have such an effect on any woman, let alone his own mother. He glanced at Brooke. She winked back at him. Nathan looked back started to apply the lotion to his mother's shapely back. Liz, unable to hold back her pleasure. Just kept lightly moaning with every touch. Nathan slowly massaged up her back. When he got to her top, without asking, he released the clamp in the back. This surprised himself, Nate knew this was really unlike him, and if this were any other woman, he probably wouldn't have done that, but because this was his Mom, the same woman who never stood up for him even once while his sisters would gang up on him with their teasing, he suddenly felt like he deserved a reward. No, he realized, like she deserved to be punished for all the years of staying out of it. He rubbed up her shoulders while his mother continued to moan, feeling both turned on and somehow justified for feeling up his mother. He could smell her pussy, the first time he'd ever smelled a woman's sex, he wasn't entirely sure that's what it was, but he thought that's all it could be, especially considering he just made his own mother cum just a moment ago.

"Why don't we do the front now?" Brooke suggested.

Liz gasped from beneath her son. She opened her eyes since all this started and glanced behind her. Her son stood up off her, suddenly worried that she might be upset by how far this had gone already. It was at this time, probably due to the sudden movement, that Nathan's suit decided to snap off completely and he stood there, completely naked and with a humongous erection, in front of his mother and sister.

Liz was dumbstruck. Though she felt how huge he was when his dick was resting on her ass, it was a completely different thing to see just how massive his cock was. He looked thicker and longer than her forearm. Its mass complimented by his huge balls. She could feel her sex demon wondering if he produced a lot of cum. Her pussy jolted at the thought.

She was so surprised at the sight of her son's cock, she didn't realize that she had already turned over, leaving her top behind and both her children could see both her massive bare breasts and that her bikini bottom was completely soaked with her pussy juice. Nathan was immensely impressed with his mother's huge tits. Seeing her pink nipples and areolas immediately made his cock twice as hard. He wondered what they would taste like if he sucked on them, but his low self-esteem informed him that no one, especially not his mother, would want his lips near a place so intimate. He was too horny to look away in shame though and just openly stared at her tits as she just as openly stared at his cock.

It was then that Brooke snapped another photo, the sound broke Nathan and his mother out of their collective trance. They both turned away from the other. Nathan was super embarrassed and half ran, totally naked, through the downstairs shower room, up the stairs and into his own room. Slamming his door behind himself. He thought, I wonder if I just fucked up things between mom and me forever. But at the same time he grabbed his hard-as-steel dick and started stroking it thinking about his mother's perfect tits.

Outside Liz looked at Brooke, feeling somewhat betrayed, "Why'd you let things get out of hand like that?!" She shouted at her. She stood up and was so angry she wasn't even thinking as she left her bikini top on the chair behind her. Half-naked, she went inside so she could apologize to her son.

Brooke, however, didn't feel bad at all. In fact, she thought this would make some pretty hot pictures for her website. Her mom was such a hottie it was a wonder she never thought to do this before. And her brother was so attractive, and his cock was so massive, she wondered why she never noticed her brother was a secret hottie too. She noticed his muscles before, but Nate did so much to actively avoid her while he exercised that she was sure her making fun of him for anything he did had something to do with it.

Hmm, she thought, I wonder where Mom's going now? Sensing another picture opportunity of her mom going through the house topless and with a thong soaked with her juices. What she found though was even better.

3:43 p.m.

A few minutes ago, Nathan was jerking off thinking about his mom, he imagined that she was naked while he touched her. He ran his hands over her large breasts, he sucked on her nipples, he ran his hands down her belly until she spread her legs and let her rub her pussy. "Oh Mom," He moaned, "Mom! MooooM!"

Liz had been looking for her son, and was on her way to his room when she heard the yelling. Thinking he may have hurt himself she ran in the door without knocking. "What's wrong Nathan, is everything o- OH!"

Nathan opened his eyes wide in shock as his mom ran into his room. He was still naked and jerking off, standing in the middle of the room, as she ran in the door, Nathan started to come, still yelling, "Mommy!" As his cum started to shoot out of the end of his cock.

Liz was completely floored by what she was seeing and hearing, and didn't move at all as Nathan's first spurt came out of his cockhead and sprayed straight up into her face. It was a huge blast that splattered from her forehead down her nose and over her lips and dripped down onto her bare breasts. A few more salvos followed and she still didn't move, her pussy throbbing as more cum hit her in the face, neck, breasts, belly, and finally, the last few spurts hit her in the bikini covered pussy. She couldn't believe it, her son had completely covered her.

Nathan just stared in horror, and that was also the moment that Brooke ran in with her camera. "Oh my god!" She said in lustful surprise. She couldn't believe it, not only did Nathan have the biggest cock she'd ever seen, he also came more than anyone she'd ever seen. Not only that but he just did a one man bukkake on their mother and if that wasn't enough his cock was still as hard as a rock.

Nathan didn't even realize he was still hard, he was so embarrassed, "I'm so sorry mom, I-"

"It's alright," his mom told him. Though it was so weirdly hot, having your mom talk to you while your cum was dripping down her whole body. She stood there as if nothing was wrong and Nathan watched as a large dollop of his spunk fell from her cheek onto her tits and kept rolling "I should have knocked first. Brooke, are you going to take more pictures?" Mom asked, surprising everyone. Liz's sex demon, for the first time since Liz had notice her lust and named it, had completely taken over.

"Um, fuck yeah," Brooke herself was so horny right now. Incest was such a big turn on for her. She wanted this to continue and apparently so did her mom.

Liz was surprised at herself too, but she knew that if Brooke wasn't taking pictures, she couldn't rationalize what her sex demon was about to make her do next. Something she knew about herself, but hadn't even admitted to her sisters before, was that she loved a man's cum. She would call herself a cumslut but her husband never let her even suck his cock before, telling her it was unsanitary, so she never really got to experience more than a couple of facials in college. But she'd never had the amount of cum she had on her now before. She just realized her son was the object of her lust. Something inside her felt guilty, but in her sex demon mode, she knew what she was about to do was going to happen now.

She kneeled before her son, there was still cum running down her face, some of it fell into her mouth. She savored the flavor and swallowed it. She loved the taste of cum along with the feel of it on her skin. Her son's cum though, was among the best she had ever tasted.

"Mom, what are you-" Nathan started to ask, but she grabbed his cock with both hands and quickly started to jerk him off, answering his question for him.

"Oh what a big cock you have for your mommy." She coaxed him as she ran her hands up and down his cock, "I just can't believe how huge you are Nathan, and since you're my son it's my job to make sure your balls are emptied. Only good mommies jerk off their sons." She wasn't even sure what she was saying, all she knew was that she needed her son to cum on her face again. It had to happen right then before she changed her mind.

All Nate could do was moan as Brooke snapped pictures. Brooke was holding her camera with only one hand as her other hand was deep in her panties fingering her pussy like there was no tomorrow. She started moaning too, "Oh god you guys, this is so hot, this is going to make such good photos, oh god, oh god!" She could feel herself start to cum.

Nathan had similar feelings as his mom continued to jerk him off and chanting, "Cum for mommy, please, cover me in your spunk, I need it Nathan, can't you see how desperate your cumslut mommy is for more of your delicious sperm!" He couldn't hold back, and couldn't even warn his hot as fuck mother as he moaned loudly, "AAAHhHHOOHH!" And unleashed another torrent of semen all over his mother's face.

This time, because Liz was jerking off her son's huge cock with both hands, she could aim his sperm wherever she wanted. His first few blasts she opened her mouth wide and aimed it right in front so it went straight into her mouth. As she swallowed she allowed the next few shots to cover her cheeks and mouth. Then she aimed it downward so she could get it all over her tits as well. Though she would never admit this to her, she was hornier than she'd ever felt in her life.

Brooke stopped cumming in her pants and started focusing just on taking pictures of her cum-covered mother. She wanted to go up to her and just started licking all her brother's semen off her mother's face and tits. She really wanted to suck her mother's tits right then, and wondered if her mother would let her when Liz stood up off the ground.

Liz stood and looked at the both of them. Though still covered with cum and making no show of hiding that she was licking it off her face and fingers after wiping it off her breasts, she said, "look what a mess, mm, you both made of me. We're never, oh yum, speaking of this again, and I hope the pictures you put on your website are heavily censored, as I don't think this, oh fuck this is tasty, this accident would be able to sell swimsuits." She stormed out after that, not letting anyone say anything to her. She was incredibly distraught but amazingly turned on. In about five minutes time, she would be in her shower making love to her shower head as she continued to savor her son's flavor, or at least his aftertaste.

3:33 p.m.

Someone everyone had completely forgotten about during this time was Erika. She had gone to do her homework as an excuse to get out of this photo session, but her room was Rm. 3, opposite of Nathan's rm. 15, more or less, and was directly over the first photoshoot, and, just like every bedroom, had one of the many windows that overlooked the backyard. She had a perfect view of the festivities outside. Though she couldn't quite see everything that happened, she did hear her mother moan when her brother put his cock in between her ass cheeks and had to peak out to see what was going on. What she saw was her brother had the biggest cock she, or anyone else in her family, had ever seen. She started to get incredible jealous of her mother. This was worse than if it were either of her sisters, though she knew she'd be envious then too, but her mother had always had everything handed to her on a silver platter, she shouldn't get her brother's massive cock as well!

She didn't want to watch anymore, she left her room, determined to give Nathan a piece of her mind and, unconsciously, she wanted to get another look at her brother's dick.

Once she got in there though, planning on getting on her brother's bed and waiting so she could give him a piece of her mind. But when she heard Nathan run up the stairs and down the hall. Knowing he was coming there, Erika panicked and ran into Nathan's closet and shut the door so it was only open a crack and she could still peer out. Nathan came in, totally naked, and started jerking his dick right in front of her except his back was turned, but it was obvious what he was doing.