The Family Mansion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan groaned as they both left the room, he looked down at his extremely hard dick, still wet with his mother's saliva, and he wondered if he should even jerk off or if he should wait for his mom to return. He bitterly decided neither and began to put his shorts back on though his hard dick was left sticking out through his waistband.

Brooke showed her mother the pictures, after the scene she just saw, she was less worried about what her mother would think. Liz, just kept getting hornier and hornier as she slowly pawned her way through the slideshow. "Oh my god," she said when she got to the first one of her face covered in her son's cum, "I never thought I would look so, um, hot like that." These photos were only making Liz even hotter. Her sex demon more or less murdered her motherly side in that moment.

"What covered in son-cum?" Brooke said, "or me covered in brother-cum." Brooke suddenly jumped ahead to where Nathan took a picture of him covering Brooke and Erika in his ejaculate as the two sisters passionately made out.

"Holy shit," Liz cried, she felt dizzy, she knew Nathan came on his sisters, she had no idea they were kissing at the time. She didn't think she'd find lesbians so fucking hot, but she never saw her daughters kiss like lovers before either. She turned to Brooke, "Are you into girls?" She asked, she wasn't sure what she wanted to hear as an answer.

"Mom, I think I'm into girls and guys," Brooke never thought she'd admit this next part to her mom before, but after everything that's happened, she figured, what the hell, "I think I'm into family the most though!" Brooke didn't mind that Mom heard her fetish, she just saw her sucking off her brother.

"Oh!" Liz replied, surprised, she had no idea someone could even be turned on by such a thing before, but she could still taste her son's cock in her mouth, and she realized that she might just have the exact same fetish. Liz suddenly did something she hadn't expected, almost as an experiment, she suddenly grabbed and then kissed her beautiful, blonde daughter.

Brooke was surprised but she kissed back. "I love you Mom," she said between kisses. She stopped her mother though and said, "We should probably do this for the session though."

Liz was still dreading this, it was time to tell her daughter that these couldn't continue. She was definitely going to say that right then, "About these pictures, Brooke," she started, Brooke looked back at her mother with total happiness spread across her face, Liz could see how much doing this meant to her daughter. She covered up what she was about to say and instead, "Do the pictures have to be, um," Liz started to ask.

"Pornographic?" Brooke suggested.

"Yeah."

"Well, truthfully this is the best selling site for this type of clothing, most of the top sellers do so because of the hot imagery." Brooke told her mom, not caring at all anymore about what she's going to think. Brooke was sure she could make Liz see things her way.

"Ah," Liz said nodding, feeling conflicted again, especially with the taste of her son's cock and her oldest daughter's saliva still on her lips, "so the hotter the better."

Brooke smiled, "Exactly. You ready for this shoot?"

Liz sighed, she realized that this photo shoot was going to happen and it was because she lost her nerve, she wasn't going to tell her daughter no, not yet anyway,"What was your plan?" Liz asked. The sexual demon inside her was coming out again, she knew it "forced" her to suck her son's cock, just as it "forced" her to kiss her daughter, and just as it was going to "force" her to go through with this lingerie session with her son and daughter. Though the motherly side of her brain complained, Liz shut it up, realizing she wanted to go through with this, even if she knew she was going to feel incredibly bad about it later on.

"Well, I thought you'd want to be more conservative after yesterday and suggest you wear some of my hottest underwear under a teacher's outfit and do a sort of roleplaying scene, but really, if you want to just skip straight to the hot stuff..." Brooke let the suggestion hang in the air.

"Hmm," Liz wondered how far she was willing to let things go. She and her sex demon were so fucking horny she wanted to just take Brooke and Nathan to her bedroom, in her humongous heart-shaped bed, and let them have their way with her. She knew this was wrong to feel this way. She swallowed her horniness and these unnatural feelings for her family, and said, "We should probably just stick to the conservative one, things have gotten a little out of hand today."

Brooke bit her lip, she wasn't that happy to hear that, but her mother still hadn't told her to stop anything. Brooke was sure with this next session she'd be able to push her mother a bit farther. In order to prove this to herself, she kissed her mother again. Immediately, Liz pushed her tongue into Brooke's mouth without any hesitation and Brooke could feel the need and lust through her mother's forceful movements. But Brooke loved it and sucked her mother's tongue and they both moaned. Brooke pressed her breasts and Liz's pressed together and started moving slowly as they necked so her hard nipples rubbed against her mother's equally hard ones, turning them both on.

Brooke suddenly broke the kiss, and Liz looked worried, like she'd done something wrong, but Brooke simply smiled and said, "Okay, maybe we should find a costume for the shoot." And she and her mother went to the Costume Room on the foyer and she showed her the underwear she wanted to wear, a silk matching white set of lacy thong panties and a matching bra. Her mother got naked in front of her and Brooke admired Liz's perfect tits, ass, and her shaved pussy. She licked her lips, something Liz noticed, and she thought about kissing her daughter again while she was completely naked just to see where it would go, but she held back again. She realized it was a mistake to have been withholding on masterbating the night before and that morning. Even though she would have been thinking about her son, and maybe her daughters, now that she thought about it, but she doubted she would have let things go so far today if she had allowed herself the release she desperately needed now.

Instead she just put on the underwear that Brooke offered her and then asked, "Okay, what should we put on over top of it." Brooke had taken a few outfits out of the costume room. One stood out to Liz, it was a shimmery blue dress that just barely covered her ass, she knew it would show off her legs, something her son would like, and her boobs were so large it pushed out the front so you could really see the white lacy bra from the side. She pointed this out to her daughter once she had the dress on.

"Oh, good," Brooke said, looking Liz up and down, "you look so fucking sexy Mom."

Liz rolled her eyes, "Of course you would say that, you just told me your fetish was family." Liz feigned disappointment, truthfully it just turned her on knowing her daughter was just as perverted, if not moreso, than Liz secretly was, "What kind of girl have I raised?"

Brooke pretended to look sad, she bent down so her long blonde hair went in her eyes, "Oh Mom, I'm sorry for being such a pervert. Maybe you should give me a spanking?" She suggested, Liz bit her own lip, not knowing if she'd even like something like spanking her oldest daughter. Then Brooke brushed her hair out of her face and smiled at her mom, knowing they were both joking.

Liz hugged her eldest daughter, "I don't care you're a pervert Brooke, I've just been discovering that I think I'm a pretty perverted person too." She reached down and squeezed Brooke's ass reassuringly, Brooke made a sound like "eep" when she did, but then hugged her mom even harder, "I'm so proud of you Brooke, you're making your business work and doing all you can to save our house. I've never been happier to be your mother." Liz realized what she said to her daughter was the truth. She was proud of her, even though what she was doing might be psychologically harmful to them, she still wanted to help her daughter in anyway she could.

Brooke felt a tear come to her eye, she felt like kissing her mom again, but instead she asked, "So you're okay with continuing with this? I don't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

Liz smiled at her child. She was still conflicted but she knew her daughter needed reassurance, "Brooke, this is the only way to get out of this mess and we all need to pull our part to do it. Well, I raised four kids in this house and I'm not giving it away without a fight." Liz was sure of that but she added, "I'm going to lay down some ground rules though when we get to the next session. I think it's only right." And, before they stopped hugging, and because Liz wanted to, she kissed her daughter on the mouth, but just a sweet simple kiss. Almost, but not quite, motherly, until she nibbled her daughter's bottom lip, just a bit. She led her daughter out of the room.

10:10 a.m.

They found Nathan in the classroom, he got one of the brooms they have in the supply closet on the east side, next to the costume room. He was sweeping up, he still didn't have a shirt on, his back was to Liz and Brooke when they came in.

Nathan heard the door open behind him and then turned. He felt nervous again.

"Oh god," both girls gasped when Nathan turned, his dick was still hard as a rock from his mother playing with it nearly fifteen minutes ago and half of it was sticking out of his shorts band, the purple head pushed out and throbbed menacingly. Liz thought for a moment that Nate's dick must be angry with her for leaving it halfway through a blowjob. Her pussy throbbed and her mind drifted to what a monstrous thing like that would feel like pulsing inside of her.

"Jesus Nate, put that away," Liz exclaimed, then wished she hadn't. It wasn't his fault his impulsive mother sucked away at him and then left him hanging. She felt like a terrible mother all of a sudden for leaving her son in such a state, "I'm sorry Nathan, I know you can't help it. But I was just telling Brooke that I should lay down some rules before I allow any of this to continue. I think one of those rules is you aren't allowed to walk around with your dick hanging out."

"Sorry, Mom," Nathan said. He took his shirt from the desk he threw it on when they were moving all the boxes before and put it on. The shirt was tight as were his shorts so the outline of his cock could still be seen completely. Liz sighed and knew she was just going to have to suffer through it.

"Okay, well, here's what I think," Liz said, "I think that what we're doing with Brooke and her website is necessary if we want to keep the house and we're going to have to all help out in order to do it. Now what Brooke has told me was that the hotter the pictures are the better that she'll be able to sell things, so I know these have to be, um, sensual, at least a bit. But I think we should lay down some ground rules, just to make sure that nothing gets out of hand." Liz took a deep breath before continuing, both Brooke and Nathan noticed that this made her breasts push out of the blue dress and reveal the white lacy bra beneath it. Nathan's dick twitched, something Brooke also noticed, she smiled up at her brother but he was too enamored with their mom's busty figure to notice his sister's glance.

"Well," his mom continued, "first off, no sex of any kind, not even blowjobs."

"What?" Brooke exclaimed, "But I just saw you-"

"I know," Liz interrupted her daughter, she knew she couldn't turn down anyone, but she thought that maybe if she were able to put her foot down in some other way it would be better somehow, "and it was a mistake, I'm going to never do that again and neither should anyone else." Liz sighed, she glanced at Nathan and saw how disappointed he looked, she felt disappointed saying it but she knew she had to both say it and obey it, "I'm sorry, more than you might think, but we have to respect our family relationship first and foremost. We're not just going to be Nathan's fucksluts by the end of the week," referring to herself as 'Nathan's fuckslut' made Liz especially wet, but she continued talking, trying her best to push the sex demon part of her down deep somewhere and hide it, but after years of doing so, it seemed it wasn't going to go away again, "sorry for putting it so frankly, but I know if someone doesn't put a line down you'll all cross it without even thinking about it." Myself included, she thought, both worried and horny.

Nathan's dick twitched again at his mother's words, something his mother noticed and Liz's mouth started to salivate, her pussy sent a pang of lust throughout her, and though she didn't want to, she laid down the rest of her rules, "Okay, I don't think the girls should be allowed to be completely naked, we're going to be selling Brooke's underwear, and I think by doing that we shouldn't take off the underwear. Nathan can of course so we can jerk him off and he can cover us with cum," Liz especially wanted a cum bath again, she loved feeling her son's semen all over her face and breasts, "but I also don't think we should feel we need to do that every time either. Maybe we can make things hot just by showing off our lingerie instead?"

Brooke smiled and nodded, pretending she agreed, whatever you need to tell yourself to get this show on the road, Mom. She thought.

"Okay, well, let's start this session." Mom ordered.

"Cool," Brooke said, she was aching to start, "Well, I figure we'll do it like this, Nathan, sit in the front row, and Mom, you go ahead and sit on the teachers desk but spread your legs like you're showing off your underwear to a misbehaving student." They got in their positions, Liz sat on the desk and spread her legs, showing off her white, thong panties. Nathan could hardly believe his eyes, his mom was so fucking sexy. Seeing her like this he felt his cock start to twitch again. He groaned, loudly.

Brooke laughed, "oh wow, maybe we should skip ahead so Nathan can get a little relief, huh, Mom?"

Liz had heard her son groan, feeling that meant that he must be in pain, she had already stepped down from the desk, "oh god, baby, I'm sorry for telling you not to be naked, I can tell you're in pain. Please, stand up so mommy can help you."

Nathan didn't have to be told twice. He stood and threw his short off and stepped out of his drawers faster than Brooke could snap another picture. Being that he was a step above his mom, and being so tall, his dick stuck out so it was almost level with his mother's mouth.

Liz noticed this too and licked her lips, but she knew she couldn't break her own rules after just making them. So she instead grabbed his shaft with both hands and started stroking them in steady strokes. She looked up into her son's face, "Oh God Nathan, I just love your huge cock. I hope you have a great big load for you to cover your mommy with. Please let it out all over me, I need this just as badly as you do. Cum for your mother!"

Liz had hardly touched him but he hadn't cum since yesterday and the blowjob from before left him feeling like he was about to cum at any moment anyway, his mom's touch and he sexy words just pushed him over the edge. He moaned loudly and started to cum, the first blast his his mom square in the face, and stretch down over her eye, which she closed just in time, nose, with a large amount winding up in her open mouth. He continued to cum, he was backed up since that morning, and it was all coming out now, it flew over her face and neck, over her dress and chest, and there was a lot still dripping down her chest, over her boobs and falling down onto the tiled floor. She looked down at herself, and was suddenly overcome with so much lust she fell to the floor.

"Oh my fucking god!" She screamed as she started literally ripping off her dress, it was ruined now anyway, "It's so much cum!" She threw the dress aside, smearing more cum along the floor with it, and she took her tits out of her bra so she could start licking her son's cum off of her breasts and nipples, she yelled, "Brooke, help clean me." at her daughter.

Brooke ran forward without a moment, her camera was still sitting on it's tripod. She got on the floor with her mother and started licking her brother's cum off of her face. After she licked some off, and Liz licked off her boobs, they would french kiss each other and swap Nathan's come between them.

Nathan was still hard as a rock watching the scene before him. He started to slowly jerk himself, saying, "Oh my god, that is so fucking hot!" After a moment, the girls seemed to run out of cum to lick so they both turned towards Nathan and his hard and large boner. Liz stuck a finger in her mouth sucking off a last bit of cum, then said, "Don't jerk your dick Nathan, come down here and titfuck me."

Nathan could hardly believe his ears, "Didn't you just say no sex?"

Liz rolled her eyes, "That's not sex, there's no penetration, so it's okay."

Nathan wasn't about to argue. He got on the ground and straddled his mother, "Oh my god, Mom, I've wanted to do this for years."

Liz laughed, "Well, now you get to."

Nathan put his dick between her tits. His mom held them together around his dick, making a soft, warm area for him to fuck. He started slow, "Oh baby," Liz told her son, "don't hold back, just fuck my tits!" Nathan started going father, thrusting his dick through his mom's cleavage and up into her face. Liz suddenly saw a problem, his dick was so large it was hitting her in the chin, but her solution was going to break her rules.

Fuck the rules, she thought and opened her mouth letting her son's cock slip through her lips and into her waiting mouth. He quickly moved off her tits and was fucking her face. His size was too much for that, and Liz pushed him away.

Nathan stood, awaiting his mother to yell at him, instead she said, "Get back on the ground," Nathan sat down and his mother attacked his cock with her mouth. She sucked him in, hard and fast, hoping to get another load of cum in her stomach before long. As she moved she stuck her ass up in the air, she felt Brooke remove her panties and stick her face into Liz's snatch. She moaned over her son's cock as she could feel Brooke stick her tongue into her love canal.

Nathan looked up and saw Brooke, naked now and eating their mother's pussy, and it was all too much for him. He groaned and started cumming into Liz's mouth. Liz moaned and started cumming all over her daughter's face as she gulped with reckless abandon, determined to swallow all of her son's delicious seed. He still came in what seemed like gallons but she swallowed all of it and then sucked a bit longer just to make sure she got it all. Afterwards she had to take a breath, Brooke came up from her pussy and kissed her lovingly. "Thanks mom, that made a terrific session."

"Oh, you're welcome sweety," Liz looked up and saw her son was still hard as steel, "Damn, Nathan, doesn't that thing ever go down," she joked.

Nathan smiled at his mom, he thought things between them would probably be okay, maybe even better than okay, "I guess not when I'm with you Mom."

"Aw, that's sweet," she said back to him, she laughed at the ridiculousness of it all. She just sucked her son's dick to orgasm, and she still felt like she was his mother. It was a strange feeling, but a good one. She realized something, "Oh shit Brooke, I guess we didn't get any pictures with that one."

"Oh, actually, it's my digital camera, and I wanted to um, try the movie maker." Brooke looked embarrassed about that.

Liz thought about that and smiled, "So there's a movie of what we just did?"

"Uh-huh," Brooke nodded.

123456...9