The Family Mansion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys," Jenna said to Liz, Nathan, and Erika as they came in from the garage, she didn't seem to notice how disappointed they were to see her. Though Nathan looked less disappointed as he ogled her fit form. She was a beauty, just like the rest of the women in his family.

His mom's sister seemed to inherit the same genes she did when it came to her feminine aspects, great, shapely boobs with hardly any sag despite her 41 years of age, just as large as his mothers. She had long, blonde hair that she liked to keep cut just above her shoulder line, though not quite as fit as his mom, she still had a rocking body from always being on her toes working two jobs to keep her house.

It was a wonder she ever had the time or the energy to come over to their house at all, but here she was once again, poking her nose in her sister's business. "Just thought I'd use the pool. Thought maybe you'd want to join me as well, Liz."

Liz scoffed at this, but Jenna pretended not to notice. Liz knew that Jenna would just keep pestering her until she joined her sister at the pool. Luckily she had an excuse not to right then, "We were just about to have lunch actually." She simply said.

"Oh, that sounds great. I'm starving." Jenna said as she made her way into the dining room, inviting herself. Nathan stared at her bulbous ass as she walked away, just the right amount of fat to look absolutely fuckable to him. He shook his head. He'd been overly sexually stimulated lately he was looking at every woman like a potential sex partner. His aunt was hot, just like his mom and sisters, but he wasn't going to push his luck.

Erika was upset only because of how sexed up everything seemed to be that morning she was hoping to fuck Nathan again as soon as they got in the door. Personally she loved Aunt Jenna, Erika looked up to her as a role model. Unlike her mom, she stood up for herself and worked for everything she had and still seemed happily content whenever she saw her. But though Erika loved Jenna dearly, she also knew she couldn't have sexy fun with her brother while she was there. Still she only grumbled silently as she walked into the dining room with everyone else.

Brooke wasn't there yet so Liz sent her a text message that lunch was being served. It was BLT sandwiches being brought in two plates at a time by Brianna, she was bringing them in very quickly and getting out before Jenna could say anything to her. Bri did not like Jen, she felt that she was overly critical of Liz and completely full of herself. So whenever Jen was at their house she would keep herself busy in any room she wasn't in.

"Well," Jen said to the room as Bri brought out more sandwiches and Brooke came into the room, "Liz has informed me that she has a new boyfriend. Have you kids met him already?" Jen smirked like the cat who'd caught the canary after she said this, thinking she was revealing information that no one else knew. Liz and her children exchange worried glances, and Jen took this to mean she was right on the money, and Liz hadn't revealed that she was dating again to her children. "So, tell me about him, Liz, what's he like?" She went on, happy as a clam that she could push her sister's buttons.

"Um, well, ugh," Liz stammered out. She wasn't sure how she should go on about this.

"He's probably the nicest person you'd ever meet, and the sexiest too," Brooke said, she never liked how Jenna treated her mother, partly because she didn't like that about herself and how she treated her brother up until a few days ago. She was saying this to stand up for her mother, but everyone but Jenna knew she was talking about Nathan.

"Oh, so you have met him." Jenna said, "And you think your mother's boyfriend is sexy? Liz, do you tolerate such talk from your own daughter?"

This statement made Brooke blush and look away. "Actually, I think I'll eat in my room." She said as she excused herself from the table. She knew if she let Jenna get to her, she was just going to start arguing and might let something slip that she couldn't unsay. It was probably better just to avoid her for the time being.

Nathan watched his sister go, and he could feel his anger begin to rise. He told himself he wouldn't let his Aunt or her family get to him when they got home from Erika's school, but Jenna was starting to make it really hard. For the moment though, he bit his tongue.

Liz sighed, reluctantly watching her daughter walk away as well. She wanted to run away from this conversation but didn't know how without raising a red flag in Jenna's brain. She decided it was probably best to just tiptoe around the truth, "Brooke can say my boyfriend is sexy if she wants to because he is sexy. He's probably the sexiest man I've ever met, actually, and I'm proud of my daughter for thinking the same thing as me. It means she has good taste."

"But you know that means that your daughter has a crush on your new boyfriend." Jenna teased, "She wants to make love to him." Jenna laughed.

Liz blushed, Jenna was getting a lot closer to the truth than she would like, "Jenna, how about we go down by the pool like you suggested before," Liz suggested, hoping it would distract her sister for at least a moment, "We can work on our tans?" Liz had hardly touched her sandwich but she had lost her appetite now anyway.

This left Erika and Nathan in the room together. Erika got up and walked over to her brother, being sure to look at him with her sultry eyes, and walk in a way to be as sexy as possible with her hips swaying and her legs gently rubbing together. It seemed to have the desired effect as Nathan gulped while watching his sister walk over to him and his mouth dropped open and he dropped his sandwich.

"I'm sorry I got in trouble at school today big brother," Erika said in a cutesy, baby doll voice, as she came over and sat in her brother's lap, putting a leg on either side of him. His huge cock rubbed against Erika's bare pussy under her cheerleading skirt, "I hope you won't have to punish me." She went on as she pushed her large, perky tits into Nathan's face.

Nathan grabbed her ass and started to kiss and suck the sides of her tits, slowly moving his mouth towards her nipples but suddenly he pushed her away. Erika looked at him, feeling rejected, "I'm sorry," he said, "I want you so bad, Erika, but with Aunt Jenna here, we have to be really careful. Just wait until she leaves."

"But that will be forever!" Erika wined, acting like a spoiled kid upset that her parents won't buy her the newest video game. "Can't you just fuck me right here! I'll be quiet!" She yelled.

Nathan almost laughed but suppressed the urge, "Erika, I love you, but I'm gonna take the high road. I'm sorry, okay. I'll make it up to you later." He felt like he was telling his sister he'd take her to the movies for forgetting her birthday or something similar, not just promising that they'd fuck later. It was a weird feeling.

Erika was about to scream, her face got really tight and really red. Nathan had seen this before. And decided it was time to run away.

As he ran up the stairs in the foyer, he heard Erika scream at the top of her lungs as she threw a fit.

12:01 p.m.

Out by the pool, Liz and Jenna also heard Erika screaming, "Sounds like Erika is throwing one of her patented tantrums." Jenna said.

Liz wondered if Nathan had anything to do with that, "Um, yeah, she's always been a handful." She said. They were lying on their fronts in their two-piece swimsuits, working on each of their tans on their backs and legs.

"So," Jenna said, turning to her sister now, "are you going to spill the beans on your secret boyfriend?"

Liz sighed as she looked away from Jenna, "No, I think I'd rather just work on my tan please."

"Oh, come on, Sis," Jenna exclaimed, "Give me something. What's he look like?"

Liz cringed, she realized she was going to have to tell Jenna something if she didn't want her pushing her too hard. She couldn't tell her everything, like the object of her desire was Nathan, Liz's son....

That would probably destroy her relationship with her sister forever, and worse, what if Jenna went to the police about it? Incest was illegal, Liz knew that much, and immoral, though Liz's personal morals had been fading on the subject, she knew her sister wouldn't approve and would try to control her. Liz honestly wasn't sure if that control would rise to the level of going to the police.

Liz sighed again, "He's tall." She told her sister hoping she wouldn't push it.

"Just tall?" Jenna teased, "Maybe he's so tall you can't see the rest of him."

"Fine, if you must know, his hair is auburn. He's got blue eyes and he's muscular and fit, but not overly so." Liz said, she should have stopped there but she felt emboldened and a little horny thinking about her son and went on anyway hardly thinking about it, "He's also one of the nicest people I've ever known, though I guess I've seen a darker side to him as well, especially lately."

"Oh," Jenna said, "Is he a bad boy?"

"Not in that way," Liz said, feeling proud of her son, "He just has a temper, but it only ever crops up when one of his girls gets out of hand-" Liz gasped and stopped herself, realizing she just let something slip.

"Wait, one of his girls?" Jenna said, like it was in a language she didn't understand and she was just trying out the phrase for the first time. "Is your boyfriend a pimp?"

Liz gulped, "No," she said firmly, "I meant his, um," she was trying to think quickly, she searched for her sex demon, but it seemed to have gone away for the time being. Maybe she was as scared of her sister as she was, "his daughters." She said, knowing she'd already taken too much time to come up with that answer.

"That is such a lie," Jenna, "Okay, he's not a pimp. Do you let him sleep with multiple women."

Liz gulped. She knew that Jenna was getting closer. She didn't know how much longer she'd be able to keep the most important secrets from her.

12:14 p.m.

While his mom and aunt talked by the pool behind the mansion, Nathan ran up the stairs and away from his sister Erika after throwing her tantrum. He was just trying to be safe while their aunt was there, she didn't have to throw a fit every time she didn't get her way.

Nathan was almost to his room when Brooke accosted him in the hall. She ran up to him and pushed him up against the wall.

"Hey, what-" Nathan started to say before his older sister swooned into him and stuck his tongue down his throat. Nathan kissed her back, enjoying the taste of her saliva as he did so, but he pushed her away.

"What? I'm just looking for a little fun," Brooke said playfully, sashaying back and forth and pushing her chest out to show off her huge breasts. She was about to pounce back on her brother when he said:

"Okay, look, I would love to, Brooke, I really would, but I just told Erika 'no' too, we can't let Aunt Jenna find out what we've been doing." Nathan gulped just thinking about it, "I have no idea what she would do."

Brooke thought about this, "Okay, fine, no sexy fun. But there's something I wanted to show you that's in my room. It's something for the website."

Nathan nodded, "Alright, lead the way," he followed her sister to the other side of the hall. He stayed in Rm. 15 and she in Rm. 7, or they did before they all moved into their mom's room a few days ago.

Brooke came in and Nathan followed her in. She made room on her desk for what had come while they were at the school, about 20 jars of lube in a case, "I'm guessing Mom doesn't order things often, I don't think she realized she was buying in bulk." Brooke said as she took out one of the jars and opened it up.

Nathan looked at it and felt bitter, "I guess it's back to handjobs now right?" He said though part of him felt that was probably for the best. He shouldn't be lusting after his family at the rate he was.

Brooke laughed at her brother's discomfort, "Nathan, no dummy." She teased playfully, "This means we have enough lube that you could fuck me in the ass for a year if you wanted."

Nathan's jaw dropped open, "You mean it? You'd let me do that?" He couldn't believe it.

"Maybe, I guess I've never been fucked there before," Brooke lied, though she hadn't had an actual cock up her ass, she'd often used one of her dildos to penetrate her asshole. She found it pleasurable in a much more intense way that a normal cunt-fuck. She might even prefer it in her ass if she was being honest.

She stripped in seconds and Nathan did the same. The prospect of anal sex made him momentarily forget about his aunt being there. In fact, he didn't care at all. He was about to fuck his older sister in her perfect ass!

Brooke took the lube and got on her knees as she started rubbing the liquid up and down her brother's shaft. He groaned and Brooke smiled and bit her lip. She wanted to suck it but not nearly as much as she wanted it in her ass right then.

Brooke got up and kneeled on the bed looking back at her brother like a cat in heat. Nathan approached her from behind and lined his cockhead up with her asshole. He thrust forward just so and thanks to the lube his cock slipped right in.

"Oh!" Brooke yelled in pain as her asshole got used to the feeling.

"Are you okay?" Nathan said. He wanted to fuck her asshole but not if it was going to hurt her.

"I'm better than okay, Nathan," Brooke said back to him, "Don't be gentle, I've been wanting this all week."

Nathan took her at her word. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back as he started roughly pounding her puckered hole. He loved the feeling of how hot and tight her ass was, even tighter than her pussy.

"Oh, ooohhhh, OHHHH! FUCK MY ASS BROTHER! PLEASE FUCK ME EVEN HARDER!" Brooke practically screamed at the top of her lungs as the pleasure of getting her ass fucked overtook all her sense of reason. "FUCK MY ASSHOLE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I MEAN, SISTERFUCKER! FUCK MY ASS!

They fucked like that for several minutes, Nate moaning like a gorilla and Brooke making all kinds of noises from throughout the entire animal kingdom. It was all too much and with one final cry, Nathan came deep in her ass. Brooke came too from her anal fuck, squirting her juices all over Nate's pelvis. They both collapsed on her bed, Nate's still hard dick still buried deep in Brooke's asshole.

Nathan thought about going for round two, but then he remembered something, "Oh shit, Jenna!" Brooke laughed at her brother as he took his cock out of her and rushed to get his clothes back on.

12:33 p.m.

Erika was done with her tantrum and thinking maybe she'd just watch TV. As she was sitting on the couch in the family room and browsing through things to watch on Netflix. She heard her sister yell out, "NATHAN! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK ME LIKE WE'RE BOTH GOING TO DIE TOMORROW!"

Hearing this made Erika scream again and she marched out into the foyer with the thought she'd go upstairs to yell at both her brother and sister when Lexi came in through the door.

Erika was angry as all hell so when Lexi came in she snapped at her, "Oh, glad to see you're back!" she shouted sarcastically at her sister, "I'm guessing you're here to let Nathan fuck your ass too! I know he's willing to fuck anyone over me!"

Lexi couldn't help it. This made her start to cry. It was a combination of her own burning love for her brother making her think all these naughty, nasty thoughts about him, the fact that Donna only seemed to want Lexi to pursue her feelings and now her little sister yelling at her for wanting the same man she did, as that man, their brother, loudly fucked their sister in the ass upstairs.

Erika upon seeing Lexi's reaction suddenly felt really bad, "Oh my god, I'm sorry sis." She ran up and hugged her, "Nathan told me he wouldn't fuck me and now he's fucking Brooke so I'm feeling a bit jilted. I'm sorry Lex." She said as Lexi sobbed into her shoulder.

"That's the problem though," Lexi said, wiping her tears away and doing her best to calm down, "None of us are supposed to be fucking him and now we're all trying to. I don't know what's wrong with any of us. I just know we won't go back to the way things were." Lexi started crying again and Erika hugged her again but she was also a little frustrated with her sister.

"Lexi, what the hell?" Erika said, "Do you remember how things were before? We spent most of our time fighting and treating Nathan like garbage. We've always been a bunch of shut-ins, admit it this is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to us." Erika told her sister. She knew that's how she felt anyway, "Now come on, let's go join Mom and Aunt Jenna by the pool and maybe that will feel more 'normal' for ya if you like."

Lexi nodded and dried her tears. "I'd like that very much," truthfully she just wanted to get away from Brooke's moaning. Erika's words helped some though. Maybe things were better this way? She wasn't sure.

12:44 p.m.

Lexi and Erika came out with their normal two-piece suits on. Jenna glanced at them and smiled and said, "Sounds like Nathan and Brooke are really getting into it." she said.

This made both Lexi and Erika stop in their tracks. "Um, what do you mean?"

"They're arguing awfully loudly," Liz explained, all they could hear from out there was Brooke occasionally yelling out "NATHAN!" or "ASSHOLE!" or "MOTHERFUCKER!" so it was easy for Liz to cover up what was really going on by saying they were just in a heated argument. Something she couldn't cover up was the growing wet spot on the front of her bikini bottom as she fantasized about what her children were up to. She really had become a naughty mommy, Liz thought.

"Oh right," Erika said, smiling widely now, "Nathan and Brooke, always arguing." Erika said as she and Lexi took the lounge chairs next to their mother, Lexi right next to Liz and Erika the chair right after that.

Jenna continued to pester her sister, but she whispered thinking that Erika and Lexi wouldn't hear and though Erika didn't seem to take notice of the conversation, Lexi heard every word.

"So Liz," Jenna whispered to her sister, "You don't mind your boyfriend sleeping around on you?"

Liz sighed, she definitely didn't want to talk to her with her daughters nearby, even though they already knew all about it, more or less, "I told you already, I'm not going to say anything more about him."

"Well, at least tell me how big his dick is." Jenna said, "give me all the gory details."

Liz rolled her eyes at her sister but then said, "Fine, truthfully it's the biggest cock I think I've ever seen." Liz felt her pussy spasm just thinking about it, "But I haven't fucked him, so don't even ask me about that, and I don't even think I'm going to."

Hearing that, Lexi felt somewhat relieved, at least one of the women in that house could retain some level of normalcy.

But Jenna was very confused hearing this, "What do you mean you aren't going to fuck him?" Jenna asked her sister, "He's your boyfriend isn't he?"

"It's not like that, he's, um," Liz tried to think up some excuse, but her mind came up completely blank. She felt herself starting to panic but, realizing this, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before saying, "No, I'm sorry Jenna, but I'm not going to talk about him anymore." With that, she flipped over to her back again, "Now, I'm going to take a nap."

"Wow, what gives sis?" Jenna said, "You're so quiet about this guy, why if I didn't know any better I'd say this man was an old family friend you're ashamed of for some reason, or maybe it's-" Before Jenna could finish her sentence, that was when Nathan and Brooke came out into the backyard, dressed in the smallest swimwear both of them could find.

1...345678