The Family Mansion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy was secretly bisexual, something she wouldn't dare admit openly to the other cheer members for fear that she could no longer ogle them in the shower. Or make out with them when they were all drunk at parties. She even once went down on Tammy at one of these parties, something Tammy had either been too drunk to remember or had pretended to forget afterward.

Erika was lost in her own thoughts as she stretched. It was then that Coach Johnson announced, "Okay, pair up girls! Start doing sit-ups together."

Tammy and Jazelle were best friends so they immediately paired together as they always did, this left Erika with Suzy. Suzy immediately grabbed Erika's feet and Erika did her best to keep her legs closed together but there just wasn't any way she could hide the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties from Suzy, considering the positions they were both in.

Suzy gasped as Erika lay back, but didn't say anything. She glanced at Tammy and Jazelle but they were about 15 feet away and lost in conversation as they did their sit-ups. Suzy looked back, Erika had realized what Suzy saw and hadn't sat back up again.

Suzy smiled, feeling now she had something on Erika. She had been a mystery to Suzy since she came to their school a week ago. Suzy thought Erika was attractive and wanted to get to know her better, now if Suzy wanted something from her, there was no way she would say no. Suzy was considering this when a smell distracted her. It was like pussy, but different. She looked back at Erika's cunt and gasped again as she noticed a thick, white substance leaking out of her fellow cheerleader's moist pussy lips.

Suzy wasn't thinking, she was horny, the smell of Erika's wet pussy mixed with the spunk of a mystery man put Suzy immediately into a lust-filled haze and she almost couldn't help herself, she had always been super spontaneous. Suzy bent down and ran her tongue along Erika's slit, she had just wanted a taste but just that much spunk and pussy juice on her tongue sent Suzy into a fever and she started eating out Erika for all she was worth.

Erika was surprised by the sudden feeling. She was still incredibly turned on after her massive brother fucking her to orgasm multiple times just a half-hour ago, she was immediately twice as turned on feeling Suzy's tongue licking around and inside of her cunt.

She started panting, so turned on, she glanced at the other two senior girls in the class, and she was even more horny thinking about how she was getting her cunt kissed just feet away from others.

The extra naughtiness of it was enough to drive her over the edge and she couldn't help herself as she suddenly moaned, "Oh, oh, OHMYFUCKINGGOD!" And came to a very powerful orgasm right there on the edge of the woods, on the other side of the soccer field, with the rest of her cheerleading squad within sight of her.

Fortunately, she had thought enough to hold back so she didn't just scream it all out, unfortunately, it was still loud enough that Coach Johnson, who had been walking in between where Erika and Suzy lay and Jazelle and Tammy were sitting. She saw exactly what they were doing in total shock, and when she escorted them off the field and into the school, the other two girls of the cheerleader squad could only look after her confused about what had just happened.

9:45 a.m.

When Nathan, Liz, and Laurel walked into the principal's office, Suzy and Erika were both sitting there across from the main desk, along with Suzy's mother, Darlene, a brunette aged 39, she had large breasts, and kept in shape, like Nathan's mother Liz. She had gotten there just a few minutes beforehand and had been discussing pleasantries with Principal Abigail Faith.

Abigail herself was 45, she was a bit on the chubby side, but still had a good figure and was still considered attractive, that is until she started to speak, then most men who were hitting on her would usually find an excuse to be somewhere else right then. She was very uptight, caused mostly by not having one decent sexual experience since before she was married, nearly 25 years ago.

And her husband mostly just watched porn while she worked all day to provide for her family, which aside from her and her husband included her daughter Regina, who was also a senior at that school. Abigail was only grateful that her daughter wasn't a cheerleader, not with the type of stuff that happened on that day.

Nate walked in first, and everyone in the room turned and gaped at Nathan's cock for a moment. Erika smiled, seeing her brother in such a state aroused her, but she also found it humorous. Nathan was basically rock hard all the time now, of course, he'd come in with a humongous erection, even though she was in really bad trouble.

Suzy saw Nathan's cock. She knew who he was as she saw him drop Erika off for Cheerleader practice once before, and she overheard Erika say to her cousins at lunch once that "my brother dropped me off today." So Suzy knew that's who it was.

Suzy saw his cock and saw that it was rock hard, Suzy had swallowed a very large amount of semen out of Erika's pussy. She had wondered who Erika had fucked, as it seemed she spent most of her time at home and as far as Suzy knew, Erika didn't have a boyfriend or anything. But watching Nathan come in there with his huge cock sticking up in the air beneath his shorts, and Suzy started to have suspicions about what Erika might be doing with her brother.

Suzy's mother, Darlene, also saw Nathan's cock, and she had a more intense reaction than everyone else there. Darlene's eyes widened, her mouth dropped open, her breath caught in her throat. Darlene had Suzy 9 months after a one-night stand, she'd been working to keep her and Suzy alive and well cared for. Darlene couldn't even remember the last time she had a deeply sexual thought, let alone actual sex. She was just so busy all the time trying to keep everything afloat.

Suddenly, upon seeing Nathan's bulge come through the door, something she'd never thought could be so large, a floodgate opened in her pussy. Darlene had never been cock-crazy before, but something about that rock hard cock being the biggest she'd ever seen, she started to have a sudden onslaught of sexual thoughts attacking her. She felt the urge to touch herself, right there in front of everyone, but she refrained, not knowing for a second where these thoughts were even coming from.

Abigail, the principal, saw Nathan's rock hard erection as well. But she was such a non-sexual being that all she thought was I am so glad this is an all-girl school, what'd this boy do, shove a salami down his pants? I've heard some boys stuff their crotches with socks or some such thing, but this boy is ridiculous. Part of her wanted to walk over and rip the sausage out of his pants to expose him, not realizing that "sausage" was attached to Nathan's body.

In walked Liz and Laurel right behind him. Abigail glanced between the three of them. "You know," Abigail said, "I only meant to talk to the mothers on this matter. There's no need for that, um, your whole family needs to be here." Abigail said to Erika as everyone came in.

"Look," Nathan said, "I'm Erika's big brother, and if anything's happened to her, I want to be the first to know," Nathan said, he turned and smiled at Erika and she beamed at him, she was so glad he was her brother, and not just because he fucked like a wildebeest, but he was always very protective of her.

Abigail glanced at Laurel, "What about her?"

Liz answered this time, "Oh, that's our doctor, she's here to look out for Nathan. He has, um-"

Nathan finished her sentence for her, "I have a severe medical condition. That can wait for now though, just tell us what happened." He ordered. Everyone else in the room except Abigail could feel as Nathan took over the whole room with supreme confidence. Abigail only stared in his eyes, she looked angry, she wanted really badly to stick this young man in his place, which was somewhere beneath her foot. She wasn't entirely aware that this was her brain's way of suppressing her sexual desires.

"Fine," she said up at him, sure this next bit was going to freak him out, "the cheerleading coach found them performing perverted acts on each other."

This surprised Suzy's mother Darlene, but with her brain filling her head with naughty thoughts about Erika's brother, it was hard for her to come completely down from her horniness, still, she asked, "Wait? What do you mean, 'perverted acts?' That could mean anything."

"I mean," Abigail said, trying to find a way to say this politely, "that Suzanne," Suzy winced, her name was just Suzy but the principal liked to use that name anyway whenever she was in trouble, "Suzanne," Abigail went on, "was performing cunnilingus on Erika Slope."

Darlene gasped and looked at her daughter with anger in her eyes. She was still too horny though, and unbeknownst to Suzy, a lot of the "anger" coming through her mother's face was actually unbridled lust.

Darlene's thoughts were extremely conflicted, for one, she had never known that her daughter liked girls in that way, for another, doing something so publically was causing Darlene's pussy to soak her panties. She knew she was going to have to go home and change before she went back to work, even though she knew she shouldn't be having sexual thoughts like this about her own daughter, but she was having a hard time thinking anything else at the moment as things in that office had suddenly become incredibly sexually charged.

Suzy didn't realize that Darlene was having such internal conflict and just assumed that she was looking at her like that out of pure anger, "I'm sorry Mom," she said, feeling like she might be about to cry, "It wasn't my fault." Though right after Suzy wasn't sure why she said that.

"What do you mean?" Abigail cut in, her greatest joy in life, mostly because she'd never had even one good sexual experience, was getting students to confess to crimes, or confess to other person's crimes, "Did Erika force you to perform such a heinous act?"

"No, um," Suzy took a deep breath, she was so overcome with emotions right then, for one thing, but for another, eating cum out of Erika's pussy was one of the best things she'd ever tasted, so she figured even if she got suspended, it was worth it.

She glanced at Erika sitting next to her, with her long, sexy legs, perky, youthful breasts, and her fit, sexy body, but Erika was so incredibly calm about this that it surprised Suzy and made her feel less bad when she just blurted out, "Erika forgot to wear panties that morning, and when I saw there was cum leaking out of her, I just couldn't stop myself." It was the truth anyway.

Nathan, upon hearing this, it made his cock twitch. Something everyone in that room noticed immediately. Darlene, upon hearing the dirtiness of her daughter's action and seeing this boy's massive boner move, she suddenly moaned, "Ooh!" only to cover her mouth with both her hands, surprising herself for feeling so amazingly horny.

"I'll be there to supervise," Nathan told the room suddenly. "From now on I'll be at every cheerleading practice to make sure nothing like this happens again." Truthfully, Nate was feeling extremely guilty now, he was right and it was his fault that Erika got in trouble. He figured if he were there from now on, the least he could do is keep his sister from getting in trouble like this again. It's not her fault he had developed a near out of control libido.

"You!" Abigail practically shouted, "First off, I don't hire men at this school," she was very anti-men, mostly because she only saw them like she saw her husband, deadbeats, and perverts, all of them! "Secondly, I don't see how you could help stop one slut from eating the cunt of another slut!"

She was so angry she wasn't censoring herself at all, "You're probably just as perverted as these too girls eating semen from each other's pussies! What perverts we have at that school!" Abigail being so severe and so sexual in her speech, it made Nate's cock twitch again, causing a few of the women to moan as they watched.

Abigail saw Nathan's dick twitch, but thought it was still some kind of trick. She decided it was time to reveal this man as the fraud she believed him to be. She crossed the room, and before anyone realized what she was doing, she reached into Nathan's and roughly yanked his cock out.

"Ow!" Nathan shouted as she pulled his cock out.

Laurel licked her lips longingly as Nathan's dick came into view. Darlene's pussy was just flat out leaking now, and she felt herself twitch, she moaned again but held back enough that the only person to hear it was her daughter. Suzy was surprised at her mother's reaction, but was both horny herself and just flat out confused about what was going on that she pretended not to notice.

Something she couldn't pretend was watching her principal as she slowly started to jerk off Erika's brother. Abigail was so surprised by what she had done, and that what she had already convinced herself that Nathan was faking his massive erection, and never thought she'd actually hold such a giant cock in her hands right at that moment. She started slowly feeling along its enormous length without even thinking about it, it felt so hot in her hand, she was feeling something she wasn't sure she'd ever felt before, her own sexual appetite.

Liz glanced around the room as all this happened and she smiled. She was starting to suspect that now that Nathan had more confidence he was going to become increasingly more hard to resist. Her sex demon was out in full force now and as she looked around the room as everyone ogled her son she only began to come up with ways to take things further. "What are you doing, Principal Faithe?!" She tried to sound shocked.

Abigail was ripped out of her trance, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She shouted as she quickly took her soft hands off of Nathan's cock. Everyone in the room was briefly taken out of it.

That is until Liz added, "You can't jerk Nathan off without the proper lubricant, here, maybe Dr. Scots should demonstrate."

Laurel was shocked at the proposition, "Um, I don't know if that's-"

Nathan was getting tired of Dr. Scots' bullshit, "Laurel, get over here and get on your knees." He ordered, calmly, but all the women in that room could tell he was angry and they could feel his power, "Everyone should know my proper treatment, especially if I'm going to be working at the school three days a week now."

Abigail sat behind her desk after backing away from Nathan a moment before, she leaned forward now, resting her arms on her desk, interested in what this treatment was, "What is the reason for this?" She asked Liz, afraid to look at the doctor who was now getting on her knees in front of Nathan so that his fully exposed erection was now directly in front of her face.

"Oh," Liz thought quickly, "Nathan has a rare condition which causes very frequent and painful erections." She felt that was pretty good so she added, "Also his balls, um, testicles I mean get very full of semen to a point where they might cause permanent damage," she was on a roll now so she also said, "Unfortunately the only cure is frequent orgasms throughout the day." For Liz in that heightened sexual room, all eyes on Nathan's cock as Laurel started to examine it, she felt that all made sense to her.

Laurel had been listening to Liz, "Umm," she started to say to interject as none of that was technically correct.

"That's all true isn't it, Dr. Scots," Nathan said. It was an order not a question and Laurel realized this immediately.

"Yes, all true," Laurel said immediately like the good dog she wanted to be for Nathan, she felt a jolt as her nipples hardened on her giant boobs. Every time she obeyed him, it supremely turned her on. "But in order to give him these many orgasms each day, he'll need, first the proper amount of lubricant, and secondly a willing participant." Her pussy pulsed with every syllable she said, she couldn't believe they were getting away with this in front of Nathan's mother, his sister, his sister's principal, along with some other high school student and their mom. She didn't realize before, but she really liked all the attention. She wanted to lie for Nathan more so she added, "He needs to have women available for use, it's very unhealthy for Nathan to practice masturbation."

Though Abigail for the first time in her life was starting to feel sexually excited, this last part didn't make sense to her, "Um, why would that be? Seems like any boy's doing it all the time anyway." She didn't know that much about male sexuality and just assumed most cliches she'd heard.

"Well, that might work in a typical setting," Laurel was so turned on she wasn't even sure what was coming out of her mouth, "But Nathan needs orgasms at such a frequent rate that he needs increasing sexual stimulation as his treatment continues. It's better to be able to have a willing partner with ways to stimulate him that are naturally lubricated, such as with a mouth or a vagina." Laurel's own vagina was so wet now she wanted to shove both hands in her pussy, but she couldn't, not unless Nathan told her to.

"I see," Abigail said, leaning forward even further in her seat, "this seems like a very interesting medical condition. I'll have to use our school nurse, Mary, to examine him next time he comes in."

Mary would be able to tell if this were a real condition or not, Abigail thought. Though she didn't realize she had done so consciously, she had already accepted Nathan's offer of moderating the cheerleader squad from now on. She wanted to study this man as he seemed to be the polar opposite of her own husband, but she was sure this was some kind of trick still and Nate would reveal his true, loser self to her soon.

Laurel nodded and stared at Nathan's cock, then looked up at his face, waiting patiently.

Nathan smiled, Laurel was his pet, he realized, he never would have thought his family doctor who he'd known his whole life would one day become such a willing fuckslut. "Suck my cock." He said, loud enough that everyone else in the room could hear him.

"Oooh!" Darlene moaned excitedly as Laurel leaned forward and engulfed Nathan's dick about halfway, Darlene moaned again as this doctor started to enthusiastically bob on this young man's cock. She, much like everyone in the room, couldn't believe any of these things were happening, but also couldn't look away from the scene in front of her.

The least she could do, if only to save face in front of her daughter, she refrained from ripping her clothes off and collapsing to the floor finger fucking her pussy and ass at the same time. She'd had many lovers in the past but she felt this was probably the most sexually excited she'd ever felt. She did her best to not notice that Suzy kept looking at her as well.

Suzy couldn't help but look back and forth between this sexy, blonde, MILF doctor giving Erika's hot brother a blowjob in the principal's office, and her mother as she moaned softly and rubbed her legs up to just above the knee every time she got to the hem of her skirt she would push it up a little bit more every time.

Suzy could hardly believe this, but after what she just deduced about Erika and her brother, and what was happening in front of her right now watching Darlene as she got more and more turned on, she had never thought of her mother in a sexual way before. She couldn't imagine why, right then. She loved ogling all the girls in her class, along with her teachers, her mother was hotter than all of them, she thought as she looked at her mother now in her blue business skirt and long brunette hair.

She always dressed so professionally and kept herself looking as good as she did, she worked two jobs, both as a secretary for different businesses that are open different shifts. She worked at least 6 days a week, and she and her mom still lived in a house that was falling apart and couldn't afford anything but the cheapest food. She was a beautiful sexy independent woman, and Suzy suddenly had an urge to stick her tongue in her mother's mouth.

123456...8