The Family Mansion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz watched the scene as well, she suddenly remembered that they were getting lubricant in the mail that day, and wouldn't really have an excuse to keep doing anything but handjobs with Nathan again. But the sex demon inside of her was fighting back against this moral decision.

Liz was feeling so conflicted it seemed easier to let this lustful side of her take over. It was time to push this further, "Dr. Scots, I know you're trying your hardest right now to make my son cum, but you weren't able to do it with just your mouth on the way over," she couldn't believe what she was saying and yet continued anyway, "by your own admission, the sexual stimulation needs to elevate throughout the day," she was trying her best to mimic Laurel's more medical like speech, "wouldn't that be a sign that it's better to elevate this to achieve faster orgasm?"

Liz was hoping to give a double blowjob with Laurel in front of these other women and her daughter, but Nathan took this a different way. "She's right Laurel, stand up and get your clothes off." He ordered.

Laurel wordlessly did so. Once she was naked Nathan suddenly pushed her back on the desk and start fucking her in front of everyone. Abigail was closest to this and could do nothing but stare as Nathan's giant cock penetrated this woman and he began slowly thrusting inside his doctor's cunt.

Abigail was at a loss for words, she had been told this was a necessary medical procedure by someone who was definitely a doctor, but that same doctor was now moaning loudly, "OH FUCK ME NATHAN! I've never felt so good in my life! OH MY GOD!" as she had an orgasm and Nathan fucked his hot, blonde, middle-aged doctor and they pushed all the papers off her desk and Abigail watched it all as this woman's breast bounced wildly from only a foot away. Abigail was feeling something she'd never felt before, horniness, though she wasn't sure what it was, that's how foreign such sexual simulation was to her.

Darlene was also having a reaction, her soft moaning had gotten quite audible. She could feel her pussy gush, she suddenly collapsed out of her chair as her legs shook and she came in her panties.

Suzy watched her mom as she came and too was overcome with lust. She suddenly got down on the floor with her mom and started kissing her mother passionately, Darlene, hardly able to comprehend what was happening kissed her daughter back, they dueled tongues in each other's mouths and without realizing she was even doing it, Darlene started groping her own daughter's breasts. Suzy squealed with delight.

Erika, wanting to get in on the action, got down behind Suzy, the way she was situated now she had her butt up on the air, with her cheerleader skirt still on, it was a very simple matter of pushing Suzy's panties down around her knees, and sticking her tongue in her pussy. This was the first time she'd ever eaten a pussy that wasn't from one of her sisters, she thought maybe it would be different from Lexi's pussy somehow, but she just discovered she loved the taste of pussy, no matter who it was attached to.

Nathan started to cum, deep in Dr. Scots' pussy, and Laurel came a second time while he did so, "Oh my god! FILL ME UP!" She screamed as he pumped her womb full of his copious semen.

Liz smiled, evilly, at how her work had progressed, she was just thinking that she would definitely eat Nathan's cum out of Laurel's pussy once her son took his softening dick out of her. She was wondering if she could get everyone else in that room naked as they coaxed her son to another orgasm.

This was too much for Abigail though. Her brain was on overload, with this new feeling, and as she often did with any new idea in her brain, she suppressed her horniness down deep and suddenly the authoritarian in her took over. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" She shouted as she slammed her hand on the desk right next to Laurel's head, "Everyone will get dressed. As long as Nathan holds up his end of the bargain to help manage the senior cheerleaders so nothing like, well, like what happened in this office happens again, I will allow these two girls to stay in the cheerleaders but I am still going to suspend you both from school for the next two days. You can come back on Friday. Nathan you will arrive early so that I can have Mary examine you and you will meet the Cheerleader coach. That's all."

Abigail then waved everyone out, though many were in various states of undress and had to dress first.

Though the walls around the office were more or less soundproof, not on purpose that's just how it happened and it bugged Joanna because she never could hear people approaching the door before they usually just came in. But it wasn't soundproof at all between Abigail's office and Joanna's secretarial area. Jo just sat and listened as to what happened beyond that door. She knew more or less exactly what had happened inside.

Jo wasn't a slut but she had a few boyfriends in the past. She wasn't a prude either like she had assumed Principal Abigail Faithe was before about half an hour ago. She wasn't too sexually adventurous but she did have a great number of fantasies, spending an awful lot of time in that office looking up erotica on her phone, or sometimes porn videos on particularly slow days, and it sounded like whatever happened on the other side of that door was hotter than anything she'd ever thought to look up.

She pretended to look busy as people started to come out of Abigail's office. First came Darlene and Suzy, Joanna pretended not to notice that they were having a hard time looking at each other but they just ignored Jo as they left the school.

A minute or two later, Nathan came out, he had his shorts back on and didn't seem to be rock hard, but his huge dick was still entirely visible if not entirely erect. Jo turned and smiled at him but he just ignored her as he walked past. Jo had never been ignored by a straight man before. She grumbled to herself but perked up as she watched Erika, Liz, and Laurel come through, as they all looked as sexually charged as she was and all three of them sexy as all hell. She thought about looking up some lesbian porn a little later. She'd never done anything like that with another girl but liked to fantasize about it sometimes.

After they had left the office, Abigail stuck her head out of the door, "cancel my meetings for the rest of the day."

"Okay," Jo said as Principal Faith locked herself in her office, and Jo didn't see her again until it was time to leave for the day.

11:17 a.m.

Out in the parking lot, Nathan caught up to Suzy and her mother before they got to their car. He figured he should probably do some crowd control. "Hey, Darlene, Suzy," he said as he approached to get their attention.

They both turned, Darlene's breath caught in her throat and she almost fell over. Not at all expecting Nathan to ever talk to her.

"Hey," Suzy said right back to Nathan, not missing a beat. "So, you got a pretty nice doctor, huh?"

Nathan laughed, he felt he was going to like Suzy, "Oh yeah, she's very professional."

"Obviously," Suzy said and laughed as well. She was feeling a little awkward for making out with her mom just now, but she saw what just being around Nathan was doing to Darlene, she knew she was going to have to find some way to get Nathan, her mom, and she together sometime just to see what happened.

She didn't have to wait that long as Liz, Erika, and Laurel came out into the parking lot then, they saw them and walked over. Liz smiled seeing her son already prowling for more tail. He was just such a fucking stud, she thought. And began wondering, much like Suzy was, just what would happen if she got them together now? "I think we're going to have some lunch back at our house," she suggested, "Darlene, you and your daughter should join us, it's the least we could do after what happened."

Darlene seemed mortified at the suggestion but before she could say anything Suzy answered, "Sure, we'll be there!" And suddenly grabbed her mother's hand and pulled her towards the car. "This is going to be fun! We'll just follow you." She said over her shoulder as she walked away. Darlene couldn't believe her daughter, she had always been such a free spirit, something Darlene had a hard time understanding being so caught up in the world of business, something she was already feeling she was going to have to return to, and now she was going to lunch with this strange family?

Then she remembered that Nathan would be there, making her pussy tingle though she wished it wasn't. This was all too strange to her, she had no way to tell what was about to happen, and she had no idea whether she wanted that to happen or not. Still, she got in the car, and tried not to think about how she could still taste her daughter's tongue or remembered how her breasts felt in her hands, she knew it could never happen again, and she could never talk to Suzy about this. How could she?

They all got in the two cars. Liz got in the driver's side and Nathan got in the back followed immediately by Laurel, which made Erika grumble but she decided it was probably better to not have a sexy fun time with Nathan when they were about to have lunch with near-strangers. Even if one of those strangers had just eaten her pussy, just before she ate hers. She was fairly certain they probably wouldn't be happy watching from behind them as she mounted her brother and fucked him in the back seat. Then again, maybe they would? They seemed totally fine watching the doctor fuck him in the principal's office. She wondered...

Erika got in the front seat and Liz started driving, she adjusted her mirror, though the sex demon wanted her to see if Nathan and Laurel were about to get up to anything else, her moral, motherly side knew she should probably just keep an eye on the car behind her.

As it turned out though, Erika wanted to talk to her mother anyway, and Liz soon forgot she was supposed to keep an eye on Darlene and Suzy behind them. "So," Erika said, "I see you don't care who Nathan is fucking anymore." feeling jealous, even though Nathan fucked her on a table that morning, she wasn't the one sitting in the back seat now or the one he fucked on Principal Faithe's desk.

"Why do you say that? You just fucked him this morning." Liz was getting really tired of Erika's attitude that week. She had no right to be judgmental to her anymore. Also after everything that had happened that day, Liz's sex demon was feeling very strong right then. "Do you see me turning into a jealous baby because of it? No, I should be the one telling you off right now but instead, I've just been just as much a horny slut as you've been."

Erika's mouth dropped open, she'd never seen this side of her mom before. She didn't know what to say.

Liz started to feel bad though, "Look, I'm sorry, I know things have been rough lately but we're all doing what we can to get this money we need." She lied, but she wanted Erika to be a bit more understanding, "If you can do me a favor, and just try to be less jealous, I'd be very proud of you."

Erika smiled, she knew this was all so they could keep their house, "I'm really sorry Mom," she said, "I want to do my part, and I know we all are, but I can't help that I get so emotional whenever Nathan's around me, and especially when I see him with someone else. How am I supposed to get over this?"

Liz sighed, Nathan did have that effect on her as well, just not the jealousy part, "I want to see where you're coming from Erika, I really do. But what the doctor said was correct, if only partly, your brother has very strong sexual needs, especially now. There's no way he could settle on just one woman. You have to know that, especially not now."

Erika moped, but she knew Liz was right. Her brother was some kind of super stud, but still, "I could satisfy him," she said, even though she wasn't sure.

"If you say so," Liz said, she was just glad Erika had calmed down.

As soon as Laurel got into the backseat, she cozied up to Nathan and leaned into him as he put an arm around her. Laurel's lust was now fully awakened, and she was starting to fall for Nathan, she knew as well. Either way, she was happy for the moment. She cuddled up to Nathan and whispered, "Oh my God, that was hot." She told her lover.

Nathan smiled down at Laurel, his boner was threatening to come back already, "Yeah it was," he agreed, "are you going to stay for lunch? Maybe we can have some more fun before you go back to work."

This made Laurel grumble, "Oh god, don't remind me. I really hate my job, I mean, I love being a doctor, especially your doctor," she added, and then leaned in and kissed him for a moment before continuing, "but my boss is such a bitch!" Laurel was feeling very free and open and sexually satisfied. She wanted to tell Nathan everything about her life, but she was starting to come back to reality now. She knew she was going to have to go back to her old, non-sexual life very soon, and it disappointed her.

Nathan thought about this and felt sorry for his sexy doctor, "Maybe, if this whole online sales thing works out we can hire you on as our family doctor." Nathan thought about this and it made sense to him, "I mean, you could come to our house to work every day instead of the other job, but I guess it would only work if our 'business' works out."

Laurel thought about this, maybe it was her newly developed sexuality but she answered, "Yes," but sighed, sadly, "I mean, if everything works out and you could hire me, that would be great. I just don't want to get my hopes up." She was too horny to really think about the logistics of it all, but it sounded good in her sex-filled mind right then.

But then Laurel thought about it, she realized she wasn't thinking, for one thing, though her daughter was going to college, she still lived with her and commuted to school. Laurel sighed, "Actually, I have a daughter, Mindy, living with me, she's a little older than you," she said, "She's going to college, but she's still living with me, I can't start working somewhere else where I can't be sure I won't be getting at least the same pay I am at the office." She sighed, "I need to be able to support my daughter." She explained.

"Hmm," Nathan said, "I guess our money is pretty limited right now. I guess just table that and we'll talk about it later." Nathan felt he could probably order Laurel to quit her job if he wanted, but he didn't want to feel like a selfish asshole if they couldn't actually pay Laurel and her daughter and she wound up homeless. Nathan wasn't thinking at the time that they had plenty of extra bedrooms at the mansion.

Laurel smiled though, she loved that Nate was being so understanding, "Okay," she said, "I have to get back to work when we get back but I'll try to be back when I get off again for your other, um, examination."

"Good," Nathan said, and was about to order Laurel to get naked and ride his cock so Darlene and Suzy could watch her giant boobs flop around while he fucked her, but that's when Liz pulled in the drive, she pulled all the way back and opened the garage, though Darlene and Suzy never showed up.

On the trip over, Darlene was trying to pretend her daughter wasn't there, feeling increasingly embarrassed as the car ride went on, but after a minute of silence, not even the radio playing, Suzy wasn't having that.

"I loved kissing you Mom," Suzy flat out blurted out.

Darlene gasped, but then said, "Um, thanks, uh, sweetie." What else could she say?

"I also loved that you felt my tits while we were kissing," Suzy said.

Darlene was so surprised by this, her daughter had always been so strong-willed, and she'd been completely open with Darlene her whole life, even telling her right after she realized she was bisexual, and Darlene supported her. But this couldn't continue, "Look, Suzy, what we did was wrong. Whether or not it felt good, I mean, for you," Darlene didn't want to admit she enjoyed it as well, "We can't do that again."

Suzy guffawed, "Oh my god, Mom, don't be like that."

"Suzy," Darlene was being stern, "don't fight me on this."

Suzy sat back feeling grumpy, after another minute she had something to say, "Look, Mom, okay I won't fight you but let me say a few things anyway. First, seeing you cum in that room was maybe the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen. Second, I never knew my father, but all the boyfriends you've had since then have been kind of douchebags. And Third, You're the strongest, most independent woman I've ever known, you work two jobs and still had time for me when I had ballet recitals in grade school, or even now you'll come out just to see me cheer. You're like a superwoman Mom and I love you for being my mother."

Darlene heard that, and it brought joy to her heart, but it also brought conflict to her mind, "But you're my daughter, Suzy, I love you too, and I love hearing you say such nice things to me, but we can't have a relationship like that."

"Okay, Mom," Suzy said, and sat back in her chair, but she saw that her mother needed to hear those words too. Also, Suzy knew she wasn't going to let that sit. Darlene knew this too, but she knew she wasn't going to let her daughter seduce her either.

Darlene decided as they followed the other car to pull off on a side road and head back home. Suzy didn't question this, Darlene had to get ready for her next job anyway.

11:30 a.m.

Liz pulled into the driveway and had to drive around two other cars to get to the garage. The second was Laurel's car, but the first she recognized as her sister's Jenna. She sighed when she saw it. Jenna loved poking her nose in her life, and it worried her greatly her sister being there at this moment in her life. Though her sex demon fought against it after all the happenings at the school, Liz consciously forced all her lust down deep where it couldn't get out.

"Think about what I said," Nathan told Laurel as they got out of the car and she started walking towards her own, "and don't worry about coming back tonight, my Aunt is here now, so it's probably better if you don't come back."

This disappointed the doctor, but she realized she should probably go back to reality too. She sighed, "I'll be back tomorrow in the morning though. You need a lot of care, I think. I might be able to talk to my boss about letting me take on this personal case full time."

Nathan watched her as she left, she swayed her sexy hips, though it was hard to see in her ass in her doctor's coat, he could just imagine what it was like having those same riding him as they fucked earlier. He couldn't wait to see Laurel again tomorrow. But he had a feeling things were about to go back to normal really fast, at least while Aunt Jenna was there.

Erika came up to him, feeling about the same, "I guess we won't get to have any fun for the rest of the day." She moped.

"Well, she might leave early," Nathan suggested. But they both knew Aunt Jenna stuck around, she loved everything about their house, the oversized everything, that there were too many bedrooms. It's why she was always suggesting every time she could that she and her daughters should move in as well.

Nathan wondered if any of his cousins were there, briefly remembering all the times they've come over and joined in the bullying from his sisters and they've always kind of treated him as something less than human. This thought just made him angry though, and he knew that if any of his cousins were there, he was not about to start behaving like a docile dog again. He wasn't about to lose his newfound confidence.

Luckily for Nathan, or perhaps his cousins, only Jenna came over. She was standing in the foyer as they came in through the garage. She was dressed in a two-piece bathing suit and had a towel over her shoulder. She came over often to use the pool whenever she could. A very good excuse for her to get information out of her sister.

123456...8