The Family Mansion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1:15 p.m.

After Nathan fucked his sister Brooke in the ass for a while, Nathan knew that everyone probably heard them, but his confidence was through the roof and all he wanted to do was make Aunt Jenna leave and maybe he could have more sexy fun with the rest of his family once she did so.

"Let's go to your costume shop and pick out some swimsuits." Nathan said after he was dressed again and thought about what he could do to really freak Aunt Jenna out, "The most revealing ones you have without being obscene."

Brooke smiled at him devilishly, she wasn't sure what he was planning but she was sure she was going to like it.

A few minutes later they came out into the yard and walked to the pool. All eyes stopped and looked at them.

Brooke was wearing a white string bikini, that was just two straps from her pussy and ass to her shoulders, nothing really covered up anything, the bottom made her look naked as the string when into her ass and made her ass look bare, while her pussy was still so engorged from being so turned on and cumming hard after the buttfucking she'd just received, it didn't really cover up her slit by more than a fraction. Her straps when over her huge, perky boobs and only barely had enough space to cover her nipples. Her areolas could clearly be seen.

Nathan was wearing a copy of the suit he had on when he and his mother had that first photo session, what seemed like forever ago for him now. He was still half erect and his cock was threatening to pop out and it was so large the women could all make out the veins on the side of it.

All except Jenna that is, who had never once even considered Nathan as a sexual being so didn't even seem to notice his massive member threatening to escape his speedos. Instead, she simply looked at Brooke and said, "Is that really the most appropriate thing you should be wearing now."

"Appropriate for who?" Brooke said, amused, "It's only us here."

Jenna glanced at her sister, expecting some kind of motherly punishment.

Liz looked over her eldest daughter, "Hmm, Brooke, that is a very revealing swimsuit." She said, "just be sure to wear lots of sunscreen."

"Here let me help you apply it." Nathan said stepping up with the sunscreen, still hoping to get a rise out of Jenna so she'd leave. He put some in his palms and started to rub Brooke's belly and under her tits, pretending to only be applying sunscreen. His aunt didn't seem to notice.

That's because Aunt Jenna was upset with her sister for not being sterner with her daughter. So she said, loudly so all the kids could hear, "I guess your mother's boyfriend sleeps around with other women and Liz doesn't mind." She was certain all her children were about to turn on their mother.

The other women were too distracted with Nathan's application of his sister's body. Liz watched longingly as her son applied sunscreen to Brooke's ass, he got really into acting like he was only doing this to apply sunscreen. Dreamily, Liz replied to her sister, "You know what Jenna? I don't just don't mind it, I actively encourage my 'boyfriend' fucks as many women as he sees fit."

Jenna gasped, "Wow what kind of a slut are you?" She said, practically laughing at how superior she felt to her sister right then. Though Jenna had her fair share of bad relationships in the past, she had never let a man fuck other women and get away with it.

Nathan, upon hearing Jenna call his mother a slut stopped his sexual exploration of his sister's body and, angrier than any of his sisters or mother had seen him so far, he went up to the side of Jenna's chair. She did not seem to notice that Nathan was as angry as he was when he said, "I think you need more sunscreen, Aunt Jenna."

"Oh thanks, Nathan, I was just about to reapply." She was still laying on her front so she simply motioned for Nathan to get to work. Nathan grabbed the bottle and squirted it onto her back. He started to rub.

"Ow, not so rough," Jenna said to her nephew, "Now Liz, why would you let your boyfriend sleep with other women? Wouldn't only a slut do this?" She was really trying to make her sister feel guilty now. She felt Nathan undo her top on her back, "What are you doing Nathan."

"You don't want tan lines, do you?" Nathan said as he ripped her bikini top out from under her and tossed it onto the concrete ground.

Aunt Jenna could tell her nephew was angry about something, she was still assuming that it was because he had just been in a heated argument with his older sister for an hour. She simply stayed on her front for now to hide her nudity. "Well," she said, "try not to be so rough." She said and Nathan started rubbing his aunt's back, roughly.

Liz was looking at her son the entire time this was happening, as were the other women sitting there. He was sweating and his fit body glistened because of it. He had a throbbing erection now, and it looked as angry as he was at it pushed out against the thin material of his speedos.

"So Liz," Jenna went on, "what if your boyfriend comes over and brings one of his other girlfriends?"

Liz was hardly listening as she stared at her son and licked her lips with lust, "I'd see if I could join in as they fucked." She said dreamily.

Jenna almost laughed, "Oh my god, Liz, just because your husband leaves you doesn't mean you have to turn into a total whore."

"You really don't want tan lines right?" Suddenly Nathan grabbed her bikini bottom and ripped it off as well, making his aunt completely naked, though she was facing downward. She glanced back at Nathan and noticed for the first time that he had a huge cock sticking out and stretching out his swimsuit. Wow, she thought, it really is the biggest cock I've ever seen.

Without even realizing Jenna was thinking about her nephew's cock only because Liz had just described that same detail about her boyfriend and if things weren't suddenly becoming so sexual, she might have put two and two together right then and figured out everything.

She also noticed that Nathan was looking incredibly angry at her as he started roughly manhandling her buttocks, not even bothering putting on sunscreen, she started getting turned on, despite herself, she hadn't had a man pay any attention to her ass in a very long time and the fact that Nathan was rough didn't actually mind Jenna one bit. She moaned, unable to help it from the intense pleasure Nathan was sending through her body with just his hands. She decided she wanted to experiment, "So Nathan," she said between moans, "how do you feel about your mother being a slut?" Just to see what he would do.

She was shocked to discover she was right as Nathan grabbed her sides and threw her around so she was now lying on her front. "You need sunscreen everywhere," Nathan said, angrily.

He then immediately reached forward and grabbed his aunt's nipples and started to twist them. Jenna immediately started writhing around, moaning in a mix of pleasure and pain. As he did he said, "Aunt Jenna, I think you should be nicer to Mom while you're here." He twisted harder and Jenna moaned louder, "Especially if you're planning on moving in by the end of the week."

"I thought, ah, you guys weren't, ugh, going to keep it." Jenna moaned as Nathan twisted her nipples.

"Well, we are." Nathan simply said as he twisted harder.

Jenna knew he was going to stop soon, and she didn't want that despite knowing just how taboo everything was. Jenna knew she had a compulsion if she saw a way to push someone's buttons, she was going to keep doing it until they broke. Though here she was more worried Nathan was about to break her instead.

"Your mother's a slut," Jenna said again, not totally sure what she was even trying to prove to herself or what she was trying to push Nathan to even do.

Nathan stopped twisting his aunt's nipples and took his hands off her tits entirely. He moved down and roughly started finger fucking her pussy with two fingers on one hand and two fingers in her asshole with his other hand. Jenna hadn't realized how much Nathan's twisting of her nipples had actually turned her on, and this feeling of being double-penetrated from her nephew's hands suddenly cum, hard. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She moaned out, unable to contain herself as her body started convulsing in an amazing orgasm.

Everyone knew she had just cum, especially Nathan and he removed his digits from his aunt's orifices. He suddenly grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the hard ground, "I think, Aunt Jenna, you should leave. Don't come back if you aren't willing to be nice." He ordered her.

Jenna, feeling a mixture of fear, confusion, and sexual satisfaction, ran naked to her car and drove away. As she drove away she thought about everything that happened. She had never seen her nephew that way before and wasn't sure what most of it meant. Except she saw her nephew's dick and heard what her sister said...

She'd be back soon to get to the bottom of everything, especially if Nathan was correct in saying they could move in by the end of the week. She didn't want anything that happened to her just now to happen to her daughters.

Maybe Nathan has some aggression in his libido he needed to take out on her so he didn't end up taking it out on her daughters? Then she shook her head as whatever she was thinking was too perverted for her to even know how to feel. She decided that she'd go home, sleep on it, and maybe she'd come back over tomorrow after work and she'd this home would be a good place for her and her daughters to live.

1:55 p.m.

Liz stared after her naked sister, both admiring her shapely ass, but mostly just completely dumbfounded by what had just occurred. Nathan may have sexually molested his aunt just now, but that seemed to be a common occurrence at the Slope household lately and it didn't bother Liz at all. What surprised her was why Nathan did it and, more or less, chased her sister off the property. He had stood up for her, something her now ex-husband James (she got the paperwork for their divorce that morning, one of the reasons she's been especially needy (and horny) today) never once did for her.

Liz felt two things happen right then, for one her sex demon seemed to completely melt away, or not away exactly but instead combining itself into her motherly side, and the two sides of her personality were finally one. Liz realized that these things didn't have to be exclusive to one another.

Secondly, Liz also fell head over heels in love with her son.

She stood from her chair and grabbed Nathan's hand with her own and began to lead him away from the pool, "There's something I need to tell you in private." she told her handsome son as she led him back to the house.

They walked through the house in an almost dreamlike way. They made their way up the stairs and once they were in the master bedroom. Liz locked the door behind her.

"Nathan," she said, turning to him, looking up at her tall son in her big brown eyes. Her perfect, luscious lips quivered before she continued, "Nathan," she spoke again as she placed a hand on his bare chest feeling his hard muscles, "Nathan." She said a third time.

"Mom," Nathan said with a laugh, "what is it? What are you trying to tell-" Nathan's speech was cut off by Liz's tongue being suddenly in his mouth. Nathan frenched with his beautiful mother for a few moments before she pulled away.

"Nathan, I think you should know something about me," Liz said, "Something I've only realized since all these thoughts of losing the house and photo sessions even started. And that's that there's a sexual side to me that I just pretended I didn't have before." Liz sighed, she was going to give her son everything, she may as well be completely honest with him, "Truthfully I called that side my 'sex demon,' because it always felt like I wasn't in control of my actions whenever 'she' took over. I was trying to suppress it, hide all my sexual desires, but I think that only made things worse when things started to get more intimate around our house. I thought that I should try twice as hard to be a good mother in the circumstances, but how can I when I have children like you and your sisters?" She sat on the bed, she and Nathan were still in their bathing suits.

Nate sat down next to her, he thought he was in trouble and knew this was the speech to call off all the sexy fun he'd been having, "I'm sorry Mom," he said to Liz, "it's really my fault. It seems as soon as I get an erection I can't seem to turn my brain back on. I know I'm not supposed to lust after you and my sisters, but all of you are just so fucking hot. I'll stop though, I'm sorry I've been such a disappointment."

Liz laughed, surprising Nathan, he turned to her and she reached behind and undid the top of her bikini. She let it fall, revealing her gorgeous tits to her son. Though Nathan had seen her naked many times in the last few days, his cock still started to get hard as he admired her perfectly shaped breasts. "Nathan, you're looking at this all wrong." Liz told her only son, "I'm not calling things off. I'm telling you that I'm willing to accept that I'm a sex demon, and I love being one, and also that I'm madly in love with you."

This floored Nate, "Wait, what?" was all he could mutter out before his mother grabbed him and pushed him on the bed as she started to kiss him. Nathan was on his back now and she rolled over on top of him, unwilling to pull her mouth away from his, they kept kissing as she pulled her bikini bottoms off, and then grabbed her son's speedos and pulled them down as well so that her son's humongous dick came loose and she started rubbing her pussy lips up and down his shaft without any penetration, yet, making his cock wet with her juices.

They kept kissing as Liz grabbed Nathan's cock with one hand so she could line his cockhead up with the moist opening of her cunt. She broke the kiss long enough to say, "Nathan, you're the only man who has ever stood up to my sister for me, and the only real man who's ever lived in this house. I love you with all my heart, and I want you to make love to me. Right now."

Nathan looked up at his mother's beautiful face and they stared in each other's eyes as Liz lowered herself onto her son. She felt it in slow motion as her folds accepted Nathan's entire glorious length. "OOOoOHHHhh!" She moaned feeling her cunt stretched out to its fullest on her son's wide shaft. It was almost like giving birth but in reverse. She had to take a moment to get accustomed to his huge girth.

Nathan could not believe how tight and hot his mom's pussy was. It felt like he literally stuck his cock into an oven, the tightest, sexiest oven imaginable. He never stopped looking into his mother's face, and he grabbed her head and pulled her into him once again. They started kissing and their tongues danced as their salivas mixed in each other's mouths. Liz slowly started to grind on her son's cock, sending waves of ecstasy throughout her body as she did so.

Nathan grabbed his mom's huge tits as she slowly started to fuck him. He loved the feel of her enormous tit flesh, and he would go from feeling the fullness of them to tweaking and pinching her nipples, as he did his mother moaned into his mouth, showing her son just how much she loved the attention to her breasts. And how much she loved the feel of her son's cock in her pussy.

Liz pushed herself away from Nathan. "I love kissing you but I need to bounce on your dick." She said to her son in a sultry voice. She put her hands on his chest for support and started pushing herself off of him so his dick was almost out of her pussy and then falling on him again. "NATHAN! OH shit!" She yelled as she started to bounce on his cock, "I WANT THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY! I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE MY SON! YOU'RE THE ONLY MAN I EVER NEED FROM NOW UNTIL FOREVER!"

"Mom! I love you too!" Nathan yelled, hardly able to believe the hottest woman he'd ever known was now making mad love to him like a maniac. It was too much for him, "Oh fuck. I'M CUMMING!" He yelled, but his mother didn't slow down with her rampant fucking. She moaned loudly too as she had an intense orgasm as she felt her son fill her cunt up with his potent sperm.

Liz collapsed on top of her son, feeling the most sexually satisfied she'd ever felt in her life. "That was wonderful Nathan." She said.

Nathan's cock was still hard and still up his mother's snatch. "I don't think we're finished," he told her.

Liz felt her son's hardness too, she giggled, "You up for another round so soon?" She loved how virile Nathan seemed to be at all times. She wondered just how long he could keep it up? Maybe her daily fuckings could literally last all day?

To answer his mother, Nathan rolled them both over so now his mother was on her back, careful to make sure his cock remained tightly in Liz's cunt. He started to pump again as his mother moaned lightly. He wanted a better angle so he sat up a little and grabbed his mom by the feet so he could hold them spread eagle as he started to plow into his mother's cunt. "Fuck yeah," he yelled as he felt his cock disappearing in and out of his mother's folds, "This is the best feeling ever!"

"Oh my god, it is!" His mother moaned loudly, "You're the best fuck ever Nathan! No wonder your sisters are just as cock crazy as I am! I NEVER WANT IT TO STOP!" She shouted as Nathan brought her to another intense orgasm, she came around her son's cock for the second time in so many minutes. Nathan hadn't come yet and continued to thrust into his mother at an increasing pace. He felt her pussy spasming as she came around his cock. He suddenly pushed her legs even further down while he continued to fuck her until Liz's ass was sticking up in the air and Nathan was literally fucking down into her. He didn't realize at the time that this move is called the "pile-driver" and couldn't care less as he continued to fuck his mother's snatch.

"Oh my god, you're going even deeper than before!" Liz moaned as her son royally fucked her, she could feel herself building up to yet another intense orgasm, "Don't stop fucking me, son!" As soon as she said "son" she started cumming again, "OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" She moaned out as she started cumming again on her son's amazing cock.

Nathan still hadn't cum, so he kept fucking her with just the same intensity, he was moving so fast fucking his mother's vagina that he dropped one of her legs and she rolled onto her side, which Nathan found was an even better angle to keep fucking Liz at. She moaned even louder, unable to even comprehend the ecstasy she felt as her only son fucked the living shit out of her.

Watching his mom moan in such intense pleasure caused him to fuck her even harder before losing all control as his balls tightened up and he let loose another torrent of cum into his mother's womb. A moment later he collapsed on top of her, his softening dick still inside of her.

"Oh my god, Mom, that was amazing," Nathan exclaimed as he rolled off of his mother and onto his back on the bed beside her.

Liz came up to her son and snuggled up to his side. She could feel an impressive amount of both of their juices leaking out of her pussy and onto the bed. She'd have to wash the gigantic sheet of the heart-shaped bed at some point soon, but for now, she just didn't care.

"Mmm," Liz moaned as she lay on her son's side, pressing her giant boobs into her son's muscular chest, "That was the best fuck of my life son." She kissed him, "You're better than your father, at absolutely everything, but especially in the bedroom." She was riding a sex high, something she didn't even know was possible, but here she was feeling the greatest pleasure-after-a-fuck she'd ever felt in her life, and who knew her own son would be such a sex god. She broke the kiss to say, "I meant what I said before. I'm your woman now son, so don't break my heart."

1...345678