The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika kept her eyes on Lexi as they both sucked the sides of their brother's cock. She didn't want her to do anything without her and get a leg up on Nathan's third leg. She took the initiative and moved up to Nathan's cockhead, determined to take the whole thing in her mouth, and force Lexi away, but she didn't expect Lexi to keep up with her and move her mouth onto their brother's dickhead at the same time. In the end, they were sucking on the head of his penis together, pre-cum pouring out and all over their tongues, but at the same time their lips were touching as their tongues licked around Nathan's dick head and soon Erika and Lexi were essentially making out with each other while simultaneously sucking Nathan's cock.

Nathan's eyes rolled back into his skull as he gave into the pleasure of having two women suck his dick simultaneously. He started to cum, too caught up in his own pleasure to even warn his sisters or try to hold back.

Erika could tell Nathan was about to cum but hoped Lexi wouldn't be prepared and back off so Erika could take all of her brother's creamy load for herself. Lexi didn't slow down as Nathan started filling both their mouths and cover their faces as he came copious amounts. Erika and Lexi were both already addicted to the taste of his sperm, and they both redoubled their efforts as cum overflowed their mouths, covered their lips, tits, and faces, and they were both trying their damnedest to swallow all of Nathan's sperm, licking and sucking all the cum off the side of his cock.

Except after a minute of this, Erika noticed that Nathan had left and she and Lexi were just making out with each other in the shower. "Lexi, stop." She said as she grabbed her sister's arms and held her away from her, looking a bit angry.

"What? Huh?" Lexi said dreamily as she opened her eyes and realized just what Erika had, Nathan was gone and she was making out with her sister. "Hehe," Lexi chuckled lamely, "Whups."

Erika groaned and got up to go find Nathan, not even bothering to put the clothes she brought in on before she left.

Lexi stayed on the floor, feeling a bit strange. She'd just been making out with her sister, something she'd never done with another woman. But after Donna went down on her the other day, she was starting to warm up the idea of being with another girl, also, she thought, Erika is a really good kisser... She sighed as she stood up and walked out of the room to follow her sister, however, she ran right into Liz who was fully dressed and already scolding Erika for walking around naked. Lexi gulped, herself being naked in the hallway as Liz turned to see her.

...

Bri had taken the sheet and replaced it with another bright red one, as all the sheets were for the giant heart-shaped bed in Liz's bedroom. She then took the dirtied blanket and sheet, which smelled so much of God only knew what sexual acts that happened on it the night before, that made Bri think again about the Slope family as she took it down to the basement.

Holy Christ, Bri thought as she felt her pussy get wet and her nipples harden, Why is this turning me on so much? I mean, I'd fuck Liz any day of the week, but I've never thought about Nathan or his sisters in a sexual way before. I mean, they're practically my kids! And they actually are Liz's kids and she's done even more than me! FUCK! It's perverted and depraved and so fucking wrong but I am SO FUCKING TURNED ON RIGHT NOW!

Bri got to the laundromat in the basement then and threw all the cummy blankets in the largest washer. She then noticed some of the fluids that hadn't dried on the sheets were now on her clothes. She shrugged, figuring it didn't matter at that point if she walked through the house naked and took off her shorts and t-shirt and threw them in the with the rest of the laundry.

Bri stood there for a moment, naked, her pussy ached with need again, she had a sudden want for a big hard cock to fuck. And that thought was the last she had before a totally nude Nathan walked into the room.

Speak of the devil, Bri thought as she glanced down at Nathan's penis, it was about half-hard at that moment.

Nathan, after cumming in his sister's mouths and on their faces, suddenly felt very guilty again and ran out of the bathroom to get away. He knew they were probably going to come look for him in his room so he ran through the house naked, hoping no one would catch him. Thankfully, no one did as he ran to get clothes from the laundry room, not expecting to find Bri there, less expecting to find her nude.

"Why are you coming in here naked?" Bri asked him.

Nathan looked at her and gulped, Bri was an absolutely beautiful black woman. Her tits were large and perky, her arms and legs fit from all the housework and exercise she did with his mother every day, her pussy shaved and looked very inviting. She was totally hot, but being this close to her while they were both naked felt just as taboo as being in the shower with his sisters just before this. I've known this woman my whole life, Nathan said to himself, She's practically my step-mom, in fact, I'm probably closer to her emotionally than my actual mother, and yet her body makes me so fucking horny, I can hardly stand it! Nathan was definitely suffering a mix of emotions as he ogled the family maid's body, but his cock was fully hard in seconds.

Bri licked her lips as she watched Nathan's cock grow to full hardness. Her cunt pulsed with need and as Bri looked in Nate's eyes, she didn't care about anything else but getting that need filled, "Look, Nate, I'm going to be straight with you," Bri said as she took a step towards the tall, handsome redheaded man in front of her, "Your mother is having a hard time dealing with the, um, 'events' of last evening. She even tried to fire me."

"What?" This really surprised Nathan, "She would never!" His entire life his mother and Bri had been best friends, there's no way she'd do something like that.

"Well, she did, and I still think she might." Bri took another step, and was close enough to grab Nathan's cock, which she did, giving his hard on a nice stroke, "And I really want to get fucked right now. I'm so fucking horny thinking about all the naughty things you did with your mother and sisters last night. Not to mention me," Bri smiled as she kissed Nathan on the lips. She squealed with delight as she felt his tongue meet hers in his mouth. "I just need you to fuck me, just a quickie," Bri said, breaking the kiss for a moment before sticking her tongue in Nathan's mouth once again. She took his cock and started rubbing the cockhead along her clit, she stood up on tip-toe in order to line it up with her needy hole.

Nanoseconds before Bri impaled her sopping wet cunt on Nathan's hard cock, Nathan broke their kiss and took as step back from her, not even realizing he very nearly was fucking the family maid, "I'm sorry Bri," he said as he turned away from her, making her let go of his cock, "Things have just been so crazy lately, and now you want to have sex with me?" He sighed, not sure how to feel about anything, "I mean, truthfully, with Mom and James being so distant," Nathan never called his father anything but his name, mostly because of how Nathan's dad treated his mom, but James was so self-centered he didn't even notice Nathan, let alone what he called him, "I've always kind of felt you were basically my second mother, and I don't know who else to turn to when things are, um, tough." Nathan turned back around then, giving Bri a weak smile and trying his best not to ogle her hot, naked body when he was trying so hard to be a good person.

Bri took a breath, frustrated she wasn't about to get fucked, but also feeling a bit guilty for trying to have sex with someone essentially telling her he was basically her son, Then again. He'd done all kinds of things with his actual mother and sisters, why not me too?... "Okay, fine," She grumbled, "I'm not going to seduce you, don't worry. But my offer stays on the table."

Nathan just scowled at Bri.

"Fine, fine, just saying." Bri sighed, "Well, I guess things have been a bit weird, especially yesterday. But I think if we just talk your mother into realizing that it was all just a drunken mistake, things will go back to normal." She stared hungrily at Nathan's cock as she thought, I don't know why you'd want things to go back to the way they were before, everyone locked in their rooms and avoiding each other. This is more fun, to say the least. She sighed again as she remembered how tense everything had been before, then remembered how bad of a way Liz had been before she left her, But I guess it's not normal, and incredibly depraved and perverted. The whole family can't be a non-stop orgy, that's just ridiculous. But as she thought about it, she was turned on even more. So, much more...

"So, you think Mom will be okay if we-" Nathan started to asked but stopped as Bri practically tackled him to the ground of the laundry room. Bri straddled Nathan with a leg on either side and his big cock pressing into both their bellies. She started kissing him, her large lips tasted like candy as he started sucking on her lips and tongue and didn't care anymore that Bri was his "second mother" as he kissed her.

His hands found there way up her back, sending shivers down Bri's spine. Holy fuck, she thought as she made out with Nathan on the floor, his touch is magical! Everything thing he does makes me so hot! I can't stop myself even if I wanted to! I can't! I need this too much!

As they made out, Bri grabbed Nathan's cock again and rose up, her pussy lined up perfectly with his cock, and she lowered herself on him. She wanted to go slowly but her cunt was far too wet and her pussy engulfed Nathan's cock completely in only a moment.

Bri had to stop kissing him because she immediately started cumming as she felt his humongous dick fill her up more than she'd ever had her cunt filled before, "OH MY GOD! NATHAN YOUR COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She then tried to silence herself but kept moaning unintentionally as she started to grind against Nathan's pelvis and fucking his cock in her tight pussy as she started working herself up to a second orgasm.

"Holy shit!" Nathan said as he looked down past Bri's large boobs hanging down and saw where his cock was entering her pussy, "Holy fucking shit!" he said again, "We're fucking!"

"Fuck yeah we are!" Bri said, not believing that sex with Nathan was so unbelievably pleasurable. She started to bounce on his cock, absolutely loving the feeling of his dick partly leaving her pussy only to fully fill her up as she came down on it again, "THIS IS THE BEST FUCK I'VE EVER HAD!" Bri announced to the world as she fucked Nathan in earnest

Nathan loved watching Bri's brown boobs bounce as she fucked him, he reached up and grabbed both of her giant tits with both hands and squeezed and pinched, wanting to give her as much pleasure as possible. "You're so beautiful, Bri." He moaned as she continued to bounce on his cock, "Your pussy is so tight." He added, feeling very confident.

Bri loved what Nathan was doing to her tits and felt her orgasm reach her, "Nathan your hands are like magic! You touch me so well! You FUCK ME SO WELL! FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

Hearing Bri announce that while feeling her pussy tighten around his cock as a flood of juices came from her pussy and seemed to cover his pelvis, he was so turned on by all these things that Nathan started cumming as well, groaning gutturally he filled her pussy up with his sperm as his cock spasmed as wildly inside her pussy as her cunt did around his dick.

"Holy shit that was amazing," Bri said, and was about to kiss Nathan again but then heard the door open.

A very angry looking Liz with Erika and Lexi standing behind her were standing beyond the door. Liz was wearing a very conservative but pretty dress that she only wore on one occasion, Sunday Family Dinner.

"Um, I slipped and-" Bri started to say.

"Shut up," Liz said, angry, "I can blatantly see what happened. But I don't care. We're all having a family meeting, everyone get dressed, this evening my sisters and their families are coming over. So dress normally."

Liz then turned and walked away. Erika and Lexi both lingered, jealous that Bri fucked Nathan before they could, but then they gleaned at each other suspiciously before following their mother out of the room and up the stairs.

Bri sighed before getting off of Nathan, a great deal of sperm leaking out of her and onto the floor, "Jesus," she said, "You cum like a racehorse." Then she smiled at him and laughed and he laughed with her, though Nathan was mostly just nervous about what was about to come next, but still felt overly giddy after finally losing his virginity (at least from what he remembered anyway, he was suspicious what else he had gotten up to the night before).

When they stopped laughing, Bri stood up and walked across the room to the table where she folded all the laundry which had piles of clean clothes she had yet to fold. She grabbed something of hers that was casual but conservative pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She handed some of Nathan's clothes to him.

Nathan was feeling extra nervous as he followed Bri over, not sure how she was going to treat him now that they'd had sex, but when she handed him clothes all she said was, "Well, I guess we're going to have to see what your mother has to say." Very casually and normal and that made Nathan feel slightly better, "I guess we're all going to have to pay the piper."

...

Brooke woke up last, and it was because Liz stuck her head in and said, very sternly, "Wake up Brooke. We're having a family meeting in the living room in five minutes."

"Huh? Okay, Mom." Brooke said as she woke up. Liz left right away as Brooke turned over on the bed. As she did, she felt something uncomfortable and hard rubbing up against the front of her vagina. "Ow," she said as she removed her blanket.

Brooke smiled as she saw that she was wearing her largest strap-on dildo, still strapped around her waist with her "hard on" sticking out from her pelvis looking very obscene. Particularly because it was still dripping with pussy juice.

Brooke laughed to herself as she removed the dildo and shoved it under her bed. She was remembering the night before, Brooke had tried to pace herself so she could keep things going in the direction she wanted, but she drank so much wine straight out of her mother's pussy she eventually got just as drunk as everyone else. Still, she remembered more than anyone else did, even if it just came to her in bits and pieces. But the one thing that Brooke would never forget was something that happened right at the end of the night.

After they had retired to Liz's bedroom, everyone else was asleep but her, Nathan, and Liz. Nathan was fucking their mother's tits on the bed and came all over her face, neck, even her hair and fell over to pass out in the bed. Brooke basically dragged him back to his own room, but when she came back, she saw that Liz was half-passed out writhing on the bed covered in her son's cum and moaning, "Fuck me, Fuck me, Nathan. Fuck your mother."

Brooke couldn't pass up on this opportunity. She went back to her room, grabbed her biggest strap-on dildo, and went back and fucked her mother through several orgasms with it. The entire time Liz was moaning, "Fuck me Nathan, fuck your mother." Brooke thought the whole thing was very hot but also felt sure that Liz wouldn't remember any of it...

12