All Comments on 'The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 05'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter in an excellent story, just found it and read it all to this point, thank you. Since Donna has a somewhat limited contract, I would love to see her have all body hair permanently removed and nipples pierced along with her cunt in multiple places. I assume she will learn to accept pain at times, as Beth has, and her breeding will be fun to read. Please continue, this has a ton of potential and BTW are there any houses for sale in the neighborhood?

Foxy_atSlutFamingFoxy_atSlutFamingabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed seeing the Dom come out in Chris, in this chapter. Although I felt that his words to Donna were a bit harsh and didn't fit with his persona, even though he explained why.

I love how he said he wouldn't be a sub but would play with some. That I'd like to see, and I think Donna should watch this also.

Thanks for this story. Am very much looking forward to seeing how all of it evolves further.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I NEED MORE!!!! This entire series is fantastic and I cannot wait for the next chapter!

Goodmeal69Goodmeal6910 months ago

Looking forward to some ore stories about Chris and Donna.hopefully hen Chris’s isn’t able to get of on Donna he brings his secretary into the family, a

Or better yet Chris just goes into domination over Carrie and she likes it to!

pantylvr2pantylvr28 months ago

Wow ! very hot series. Really hope there is more

charsley40charsley408 months ago

The introduction to the stories was great, interesting and inviting, continuing thus far has been a great story line and the twist with Chris choosing to be part of the family will be an interesting line far better than the normal Cuck type that is continually written about in this genre! It leads to many possible story lines: sub jealousy as husband plays, subs use in front of playing husband, the emotion of breeding, husbands use of the sub which of course would become almost 24/7 as a master not necessarily for sex, possibilities are endless. I look forward to reading more chapters.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Wow! The author has created a very complicated and intense story, and the thoughts and feelings of Donna and Chris are very well described, and they come across as real people with real concerns, desires, and backgrounds. That Chris refuses to be a sub, but wants to use them, as well as what he negotiated with Ralph, suggests that he wants to retain enough control and access to Donna to preserve their marriage, if possible, after five years. Incredible story so far, and I look forward to the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous