The Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even when they were in the kitchen or living room or out with the family. His parents were very open with their dirty talk. 'Someone's getting his fat cock sucked tonight.' She would say to Sean's father, knowing her son was in earshot and when he looked at her, she'd wink. Or his father telling her they should have a threesome, at a family meal, with a waitress they liked the look of. 'Leave it to me' she would assure her husband and pat his crotch.

He saw a figure at the water's edge. A woman stripping down. He swam closer. No thought required, no permission sought, his blood was up, thinking about fucking his mother. Sean thought; I will fuck this woman now... whoever she is. He swam closer and made his decision. He would fly back to New York and Fuck Erin. Then fly to his parent's home and fuck his mother.

She wadded in naked, nothing he hadn't seen before. Connie in all her glorious skin. She was smiling at him. He met her in waist-high water. The tip of his cock sticking out of the surface.

"Good show last night, Klara needed a fuck like that." She pressed herself against his body, trapping his cock between them. Arms around his neck.

"You heard?" He encouraged.

"Heard? My God, it made me so wet I had to wake Lukas, just to fuck me." She leaned in and kissed him.

"You should have come in and joined us. Both of you." He fondled her great tits. A perfect handful.

"Should have. Come on, take me up to the beach and fuck me." She turned, leading him back to land by his hard-on.

She lay on her back, taking him between her legs. He thrust into her. There was something routine about them. There was no feeling of strange. Like they had done this a thousand times before. Both knowing what they were doing. Both extremely proficient at making love and bringing partners to climax. He could sense her building to an orgasm, a signal to really fuck with life and vigor.

She let out a healthy moan of ecstasy, then spoke filthy words for his gratification. Asking him to fill her cunt with blasts of his semen. So, she could walk back to the house with it inside her, for Freya, or Lukas or Brita, or Victor to eat it out of her. To drink it from her well-fucked cunt. She was a master at dirty talk. Telling him her mother would love him. That he could have her without question if she laid her eyes upon him. He could probably fuck her at first sight, right in front of her Father. That she should arrange that. Demanding he fill her womb. He could impregnate her. Forever making Lukas his cuckold to raise his child, and when he was in town, he could fuck her some more, in front of Lukas. Impregnating her again and again, in front of her husband.

He fucked faster and harder with each passing word. Until a whimpered grunt left his throat and he shot himself into Connie. She looked up at him adoringly as she felt the warmth of his semen filling her insides. He looked sexy when he came, she thought.

They got dressed, she only in a towel and walked back to the house. When they got in the front door, they heard voices from the kitchen. Lukas came out to the hallway to greet them. To which Connie dropped her towel and took her husband by the hand, leading him up to their room.

"Come on Darling, I have breakfast ready for you." She looked back at Sean with a devil's smile and winked. What an amazing slut, he thought.

He walked down into the kitchen. Freya, Brita, Victor and Klara were drinking coffees around the breakfast island. They all had knowing smiles beaming at Sean as he walked in. His girlfriend got up to greet him, wearing a bathrobe that was open exposing her tits and pussy.

"Enjoy your swim?" She asked pressing her body to his and giving him an intense French kiss in front of everyone. Brita was next walking toward him in her negligee. Same treatment. Body press and French kiss, lovingly. Even with her husband watching on, Sean put his hand under her nightdress to squeeze her ass.

"Enjoy Connie, did we?" She smiled at him. Finally, Klara. Naked as most mornings, followed her sister and Mother. Her kiss was the longest and deepest, if it had lasted a second longer, Sean would have fucked her there and then.

"Thank you so much for last night, you fucked me really good. I hope we might be able to do it again at some point today?" She asked sheepishly.

"Let's try and make that happen." He said, kissing her again. He looked to the master of the house. He was also in a bathrobe, only his was done up. 'Shame', thought Sean wanting to see Victor's flaccid cock. The Father and husband and lover to the women smiled back warmly and amused; what's mine is yours.

12