The Family Surrogacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next day, Henry and Blair became officially boyfriend and girlfriend. A week later, Henry took Blair to meet his parents. Both his mother and father were just happy for him, and thankfully they all got along. Blair proved to be the perfect guest, and was polite and carried conversation well. Henry could tell his parents liked her as well. It made him happy.

At dinner, Henry was eating away, his shirt pulled up over his very rotund belly. Blair didn't even try to hide her affection for it anymore. Her hands were never far from his pregnant stomach. She kept one hand on his smooth belly, rubbing it at all times.

"I think it's cute." His mother said later that night. Henry had walked Blair to a cab, and she'd headed home for the evening. Not without a goodbye kiss and promise to see him tomorrow. Henry was going to stay here for the night.

"Thanks Mom." Henry said, a little bashful.

"She's a nice girl. Don't screw it up!" His Dad laughed, ruffling his hair.

"She's uh... actually said I can stay over at her place. Whenever I like." Henry said. His parents raised their eyebrows. "I know you want me around, being pregnant with my sister and all..."

His mother smiled. "You go spend time with your girlfriend. It'll be fine. And besides she's a gynecologist! Who better to have around! You just make sure to come visit and let us know when the babies on the way! I want to be there when your sister enters the world." She kissed him on the forehead.

Henry smiled. The next few months were all a blissful dream. He didn't move in with Blair technically, but he practically spent all of his time in her apartment. He still came back to visit his parents, but they were just honestly happy for him that things were turning around.

And besides, Blair wanted every second she had with him. They were head over heels in love. They went out on dates every night, walks through the park. Autumn was now in full swing, and the leaves had turned orange and brown. They held hands, soaking in each other's company.

Blair even attended all of Henry's prenatal and Lamaze classes. Everyone assumed that Henry was carrying his and Blair's child, and they never really bothered to correct anyone. Others always mentioned how good of a couple they looked, and they giggled at it.

As Henry's pregnancy grew and he entered his third trimester, things did start to get a little difficult. His size increased dramatically, and at seven months he was looking full term. It was a side affect of the hormone drugs sometimes, Blair said. They could make everything bigger. It wasn't a concern though between Henry and his doctor. He had to have a caesarian anyway, there was no other way for his sister to be born. The closer he got to nine months carrying, the better chances for everyone.

All this meant though was that Henry got sore and tired often. He was practically a whale, his bump pointing out of him like a beachball, putting a lot of strain on his back. His ankles swelled up, his calves hurt. He spent most of his time on the couch, laying down in bed, or on the toilet. He had a bladder the size of a thumbtack these days.

One night Blair came home to find Henry on the couch watching TV. He was shirtless, dressed only in sweatpants, some game show on TV. He wasn't paying attention. He was rubbing coconut oil all over his belly, fighting off stretch marks as best he could. But with how big he was, it was becoming a losing battle.

"No fair. You know how much I like to do that." Blair said. She kicked her shoes off by the door and then hung her coat up by the rack.

"She's getting pretty restless in here." Henry grunted. His belly moved as he talked. "She hasn't sat still all day. Her big brother is going to tell her what a naughty girl she was too him when she grows up!" Henry said, talking to his belly.

Blair smiled as she walked over. She plopped herself on the couch next to him, and give him a kiss on his belly button. It had finally popped weeks ago, and now stood proud and out on top, poking out of him. "I can't wait to meet her."

"Me too. I think I'm starting to reach that point in my pregnancy where I'd be very happy to go into labor soon." Henry said with a chuckle. "My back's sore, my ankles hurt. I can't even stand up properly."

"Shush, you look beautiful." Blair said. "You grow more and more beautiful everyday."

Henry gave her a look, but he knew she meant it. She really did think he was beautiful like this. Blair grabbed the coconut oil, pouring some onto her palms, and began to rub it all into Henry's belly. He let out a little whimper and relaxed as she started to massage him.

"Henry... there's something I have to tell you."

"What is it honey?" He said, eyes closed, relaxing into the couch.

"I'm pregnant."

She let that drop. She stopped rubbing his belly as she waited for his reaction. Henry opened his eyes, blinked, then looked over to her.

"I'm sorry... what did you say?"

"I'm pregnant." Blair smiled. "I'm pregnant, about six weeks now. I just found it."

Henry's mouth dropped. And then he smiled. And then he laughed. He leaned forward, grabbing Blair as best he could with his pregnant body, and gave her a hug. "This is wonderful! I can't believe it!"

"You sure you're ok with it?"

"Absolutely!" He grinned ear to ear. "I love you, you know that. What wonderful news."

"Sorry to steal part of your limelight." Blair giggled, poking his belly.

"Oh, I look forward to you going through this. It'll be your turn to have morning sickness, swollen calves and pee every five minutes."

"I can't wait." They kissed. They kissed just the same as if it was their first time, hugging one another, the love pouring out of each other.

That night the sex was extra passionate as well. These days the only way they could have sex was doggystyle, or Henry on his back. He was simply to big, and got tired very quickly. But tonight was a cause for celebration. Henry pushed Blair over, onto her hands and knees, and slipped his cock into her pussy.

She was always wet for him, her cunt drooling all the time. Her obsession, her fetish for his pregnant male body, was never quenched. He could take her at any time, at any place, and Blair would submit to him, open up, and let him have her way with her. She was fully his submissive if he wanted it.

Henry thrust into her, fucking her hard, slamming his hips into her buttocks as she raised them up for him. His belly went back and forth, wobbling, blocking the view of his girlfriend's ass and his own cock. He clung onto her buttocks as he pumped away, feeling her wet, tight pussy cling to his shaft.

Silently, between both of them as they made love that night, they thought about how both of them were now pregnant. The opposite ends of the spectrum, but both of them were now pregnant. A thought crossed between their mind of what it would be like to be pregnant at the same time together. But they didn't vocalize it. Not yet.

That night Henry didn't get tired at all. They made love for hours, well into the morning, before both of them fully passed out, cuddling into one another, as the dawn came. It was the first day of the rest of their lives.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What about this dress?"

"She already has something similar at home."

"Similar: yes. But not the same."

"Its her third birthday. Get her something she can get dirty."

"Fine." Henry grumbled. They were in the children's section of a upper market department store on the East side of the city, and Henry and Blair were not seeing eye to eye.

"She's going to love whatever you get her. You've already got her a toy, and you're her only brother. I'm sure your mother and father would appreciate it if you also got her a nice dress." Blair said.

Henry shot her a look. "I don't like it when you make far too much sense."

"That's why you married me." Blair gave him a kiss on the cheek. She looked down at the toddler grabbing her hand. "And you my love don't need any new dresses."

"Pwease." The girl scrunched up her face.

"Not another tantrum." Henry sighed. He rubbed his back, all tired and stiff. "I didn't get a wink last night."

"I know love." Blair patted his belly. "Don't worry, only two more months to go."

An attendant came around the corner, an eyebrow raised when he spotted the couple. Both of them were heavily pregnant. They were standing there, bellies on full display, shirts pulled up to allow them to be on show for anyone walking past, a young man and an older blonde woman, with toddler in tow.

"Would you like any help?"

"No we're quite alright." Henry said. He pushed his bump into Blair's own, causing her to giggle. "We're definitely ok."