The Family that Fucks!

Story Info
A family that fucks non stop.
909 words
3.81
39.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18!

***Disclaimer: If you don't like how I write then don't comment!!!****

************

This is a story that a family that fucks non stop.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh fuck ohhh fuck shhhhhhiiiitttttt ahhhh yesssss" as I look at myself in the big mirror in the hallway gripping the wall while my stepdad fucks my ass. The slapping sounds of his balls against my ass are driving me crazy. As he grunts and goes faster and harder. Plowing the shit out of me. I scream as I shudder cumming and squirted all of his dick and carpet.

Holy shit that felt really good. I catch my breath while still standing having my back arched. I loved fucking infront of mirrors. Love watching how dicks slide in and out of pussies or fingers.

My family loves to fuck. We have been fucking non stop since I turned 18 a year ago and it's been absolutely fucking amazing. I don't have to worry about clothes or hide my masturbation. We fuck anywhere inside or even sometimes outside since we do live in the deep country.

Both my mom and I keep our pussies shaved and I even got my mom to watch herself have sex. It's a huge turn on watching yourself getting fucked.

After we calmed down my stepdad moved me to the wall as I put my hands there as he gripped my hips as I watched in the mirror. Mmmm god he had a nice 7" dick and a little beer belly. I felt every inch go i to my ass.

"Mmmmmmm fuck me yes yes Dale ohhh god fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmm" as I moan loudly. He hit every spot on me. He loved to watch himself as well as I caught him looking while his dick went in and out milking it. At the moment my stepbrother walks in woth his 8" and turns me while his dad still is fucking my ass and leans my head down to suck his dick. Mmmmmmmmm I love when tbe do this. I lean my head down and start to suck his dick slowly then fast.

"Ohhhhh shit sis fuck yesssssssss"

"Dad let's fuck her brains out."

As he takes his dick and lays down and fucks my pussy while my stepdad fucks my ass.

"OHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK YESSSSSSSOHHHHH SHIITTTTTTYESSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH DALE CHRIS FUCKFUCKFUCK" I shook and orgasm hard.

That is when my mom came home from work. She got undressed, came over to me kissed me and fingered and licked my pussy. Ohhhh fuck that took me on over edge as I squirted all over.

I passed out right there as my stepbrother and stepdad took my mom to the living room and fucked her hard. I woke up and watch my mom getting fucked was one of the hottest things. I leaned my back against the wall and spread my legs and started to rub my pussy slowly feeling all that cum and listening to my mom moan, scream and hear her pussy get a beaten.

"Ohhhhhh shit fuck fuck fuck ahhhhhh yessssssss" my mom moans.

I couldn't take it anymore as I cummed right there watching my moms pussy. Mmmmm she's got the finest, pussy lips you can ask for. There ripe, moist and ready to be fucked just like mine. They let me mom catch her breath.

My stepbrother got dressed and left. He loved getting his morning and late night pleasure. While my mom, me and my stepdad kept fucking.

After that I sucked my stepdad off. Mmmmmmm I could taste my mom and mine cum. I licked him clean while I shoved my mom down and opened her legs and licked her clit and pussy lips. I loved licking my moms pussy. The thought I came out of there made it even hotter. I shoved 3 fingers deep inside of her reaching her gspot.

"Oooooo mommy is going to cum yes baby mmmm fuck me."

I finger her so hard and fast she cums all over me. I lift up and french kiss her.

"Mmmm mom this is so amazing" as we make out for a minute.

We got up and had dinner and watched tv to relax for a bit. When I said we go non stop that is what happened. My stepdad took me to my room, had the blinds open and got me on the edge of my twin bed by the open door and fucked me doggystyle. I gripped the sheets and lifted my ass.

"Mmmmm feels sooooo fucking good"

"Fuck fuck ahhhhhh fuck yessssssssssssssz oooooooooo fuck meeeeeeeeee"

We also fucked in the bathroom, on the toilet. My stepdad loved to watch my mom and I lick and finger each other pussies after we piss. We even sucked him off as well after he peed. That was a new fetish. So everytime someone peed we lick it clean.

We had a little shed in the back that we also fucked in with the door wide open. Gripping the door panels while being fucked from behind. Mmmmmmmmm fuck! That was more me and my stepbrothers kind of thing. He loved fucking me outdoors.

One time he had a friend over to watch him fuck me. I even sucked him off as well. My pussy was so raw but every fuck felt so good.

Hope you like it! This story is fictional and wished it would have happened.