The Family's Hot Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun at the beach continues...
3k words
4.47
21.9k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

*

The Smith family, Dan and Bambi and their fraternal twin children Steve and Angie, were spending the summer at the beach. Dan had rented them a big house on a private beach, so far they were all having the time of their lives!

The twins had turned eighteen a short while earlier and now their parents, both former swingers, were introducing them to sex. Dan had been giving Angie's pussy a good workout, and Bambi and Steve had fucked already as well.

In fact their parents had watched the twins have their own lusty encounter! Bambi and Dan were sure that soon the whole family would be having terrific sex with each other.

Angie and Bambi were on the deck of the rental, enjoying the day. It was early afternoon and the two women were alone, the men having gone to town for supplies. The sun was warm on their bodies, a sea breeze kept the bugs off, all was perfect.

They were laying on chaise loungers, working on their tans. Bambi wore a black bikini, Angie was in her white micro-bikini, the one that Ranger Todd had seen her in. Angie's mother turned to her and casually asked, "So who do you think fucks better, your Dad or your brother?"

Had she been any less relaxed Angie might have had a much bigger reaction. As it was she hardly moved. She was surprised, but not shocked by the question. She took a moment to think before answering her mother.

"Dad's cock is bigger, but Steve has more, I dunno, energy?" she replied. "So, you and Steve? And you're not freaking out about me and Dad either. Huh." Angie thought a moment longer. "So, you're cool with all this? You and Dad I mean? All of us fucking each other?" Angie looked over at her mother and raised an eyebrow.

"Only if it really is all of us," her mother said with a saucy wink. "Why do you think I got the men out of the house? Your Dad's not the only one who thinks you're sexy." Bambi got up from her lounger, extended a hand to her daughter. "Let's go inside."

Angie looked at her mom; beautiful face, much bigger tits than hers, a thicker booty as well. She understood why the men all drooled over her. "Really Mom?" she asked, "you really think I'm sexy?" She took her mother's hand and rose.

They went inside, to one of the bedrooms, Bambi telling her daughter, "Your father told me about being with you, he said you're a terrific lover, honey! Of course you're sexy! It's all in the mind, really."

"Now," Bambi went on, "let's get naked, I want to see if those nipples of yours really are as sensitive as your father says!" Her daughter's breasts were well shaped, just smaller, with dark pink nipples.

Angie had to admit her mother was damn sexy, now that she was thinking that way. And her attitude could get downright smoldering, she'd seen it at work on her dad. Angie imagined her Mom going after her the way she did her husband and shivered with excitement.

Bambi got the two of them onto the bed and gently laid her baby girl back on the mattress. She began by kissing her daughter, a long, slow, passionate kiss that left Angie moaning with desire. "Just lay back and let me do everything," Bambi whispered, her breath hot in her daughter's ear.

Bambi kissed her way down to her daughter's perky tits. With a smile she began teasing Angie's nipples with her tongue, flicking the stiff buds, rimming them, all the while grinding a thigh between her daughter's legs. Angie went wild, it was like her nipples were connected right to her pussy.

"Oh Mom, that's sooo goood, just like that, keep licking, keep sucking, oh my god that's it, right there!" Angie's hands gripped the sheets, her hips wouldn't keep still, it felt like her titties were about to explode!

Bambi kept up her caresses, privately amazed at how sensitive her daughter's tits were. It was almost like she had three clits! Now her daughter was arching her back, Bambi's thigh was getting soaked between Angie's legs, she was moaning nonstop.

"Oh Mommy! Suck me! Suck me! God it's so fucking good! Cumming! Ohshitshitshit cumming!" Angie screamed. Her mother was in awe of how hard her little girl came from tit play alone! Now she couldn't wait to get her tongue into her daughter's cunny!

She slid backup to Angie and gave her a tender peck. "Still good to go? Or need a breather?" For an answer her daughter flipped her mother over, straddling her, then gave her a hungry kiss.

"Mommy, that was the hardest I've ever cum from my nipples, damn!" she panted. She wanted nothing more right now than to return the fantastic feelings her mother had given her. Her head dove to Bambi's D-cups, nursing at her rough nipples, rubbing her thighs against her mother's.

"Whoa, hold on there," Bambi said with a grin, "I'm supposed to be in charge here! I'm not done with you!" She held her daughter's head in her hands, said "Now lay back down. I know your Daddy's eaten your pussy, but believe me, unless you've had another woman, you don't know how good it can be."

Angie gave her mother another kiss and said "If it's better than that was I don't know if I can stand it!" But she reclined once again as her mom got between her legs.

"With another woman eating you, darling," her mother said, "it's all about taking your time." She began giving her daughter very soft kisses along the insides of her thighs, holding them open, staring her little girl in the eye the whole time.

Angie threw her head back and reveled in the sensations her mother was giving her. She'd never experienced the subtlety of a woman's mouth before, someone who knew just where all the best spots were because they shared them with you. And of course it being her own mother licking her, giving her such pleasure, sent her excitement level through the roof!

Bambi traced the outlines of her daughter's vulva with her tongue, lashed her clit, fucked her pussy-hole with her talented oral digit. She loved how Angie tasted, smelled, felt in her mouth. She could lick this lovely snatch for hours.

"Oh Mommy!" Angie cried. "Oh don't stop! Never stop eating my pussy, oh my god, yes! Yes! Oh right there! Oh god!" Her hands, which had been mauling her tits, dropped to cradle her Mommy's head and press it into her sopping snatch.

"Mommy, what are you doing to me, oh god, you're making me cum again! Oh Mommy!" Angie moaned, her back arching, toes pointed, electrified with pleasure. Her mother's tongue was doing things her father's never had, her tits were pulsing in time with her cunny, it was all pleasure, pleasure, pleasure!

Finally Angie was spent. Bambi scooted up next to her daughter, kissed the tip of her nose. "How did my girl like that, eh? Better than your Daddy I bet." She chuckled and hugged her daughter. "All right dear, rest for just a second. Then you have to show Mommy what you've learned." Eating her daughter's cunt for the first time had gotten Bambi super horny, and a return cum from her little girl was just what she wanted!

Suddenly there was a knock on the house's front door. The women froze for a moment before Bambi held a finger to her lips and crept to the room's window. Looking down she could see the back half of Ranger Todd's jeep. Aha, she thought to herself, he sees our car gone, knows the men are in town, he's trying his luck!

Any other time she may have invited him in, but right now it was all about Angie. She went back to the bed and explained to her daughter what she thought was going on. She forgot that in doing so, she basically confessed to her daughter that she'd fucked Ranger Todd.

Angie was flabbergasted. "What, are you serious Mom? You and Steve and this guy? Does Dad know?" Angie was very protective of her Daddy all of the sudden.

"Of course I told him, darling! It got him really horny, hearing about it! Your Daddy and I have an open marriage, we fuck who we want, when we want! And now that you and your brother are eighteen, well, I mean you two are pretty hot! Even if you are our kids! How could we keep our hands off you?" Bambi kissed her daughter deep, swapping tongues, as if to emphasize her point.

Bambi stared at her daughter. "Now be a good girl and Eat. Mommy's. Cunt." She flung herself back on the bed, legs spread wide and gestured to her daughter to hurry. Angie joined her, saying only "Yes, Mommy"

Dan and his son Steve were on their way back to the rental when they passed Ranger Todd's jeep going away from the place. Steve bristled inwardly, wondering if the Ranger had just been fucking his mother.

"There goes Ranger Todd," said Dan. "I wonder if he was fucking your mom?"

Steve's reaction was priceless to his father, his jaw dropped and he spun in his seat to follow the retreating jeep. Dan laughed out loud.

"Busted! Haha! Son, how do you even know that guy?" When Steve remained tongue-tied his father took pity on him and went on, "It's all right, your mom told me all about the Ranger Todd incident. She's one hot piece of ass, your mom is, and we all know it. That's really why we're all here, son. Your mom and I are swingers, and now that you and Angie are eighteen we want you to join the fun!"

Steve had to admit he loved fucking both his sister and his mom! And having 24/7 access to high quality pussy was no hardship either. Still... "Well damn, dad, you could have just sat us down and told us what the score was!"

"Blame your Mother for all that, she loves the drama!" Dan said, pulling into their drive. "And by now she should have Angie all squared away." He leaned over close to his son, said, "Your mother's training your sister how to eat pussy today. Want to see if they need any help?"

Steve made a mental picture, his little sister lapping his Mom's cooze, holy fuck that would be sexy. "Hell yeah," he said, "what are we waiting for!"

The two quickly unloaded and stowed the groceries they'd bought, then crept upstairs. Silence greeted them, they found the ladies asleep in one of the bedrooms. Angie was tangled in her mother's arms, the room smelled heavily of sex."Let's let them recover," said Dan, "looks like they need it." Both women had angelically satisfied smiles as they slept.

The next day was colder and overcast, a great day to stay indoors. Bambi got things rolling right after breakfast. She and Dan had left their adult children alone last night, and had their own fun planning what was going to happen today.

Dan took his cue from his wife after a nudge in the ribs. He asked Angie, "So, did your mom teach you anything yesterday while we were gone?" The smile on his lips and a quirked eyebrow were a dead giveaway that he already knew the answer.

Angie blushed and turned to her twin brother. "I suppose Dad filled you in yesterday too? I heard about you and mom and that total stranger, that was hot." She involuntarily reached out and stroked her brother's growing bulge through his shorts.

Bambi turned to her husband and said, "I think it's time." To her kids she said, "Let's all go upstairs. The Master bedroom." She was grinning from ear to ear, the Master bedroom had the largest bed, it could easily fit four to six people.

While the others stripped and gathered on the bed Bambi put some music on, something slow and sensual, and grabbed some toys and lube from the nightstand. "Now I know we told you kids we met at a party, well that wasn't the whole truth," Dan said as his wife also got naked and joined them in the center of the bed.

Bambi kissed her husband and said, "It was an orgy, of course. A big swinger's house party. Remember dear?" It was a night she'd never forget, that was for sure.

"I sure do," Dan replied. "When I first saw your mother she was taking two cocks, just like she did with you and that Ranger, Steve. Damn, you looked so fucking hot, babe." He gave Bambi a squeeze.

Steve looked at his sister and said, "So now that we're adults we're invited to join, right?" Being a normal teenage boy Steve was happy to think he'd be getting all the sex he could want.

Angie gave her Daddy a kiss and simply said, "I'm in!" She beamed at her mother, who winked at her and kissed her son. Soon the four of them were making out. Bambi and Steve were kissing passionately while Angie was jacking her Daddy's cock. Once she saw the first drops of precum from his eight inches she licked them up, then started sucking him. Steve got a look at the two and wordlessly suggested the same to his Mom by waggling his eyebrows. Bambi smiled and sucked him into her hot oral cavity.

Soon both men were harder than steel, Bambi asked, "Angie, could you make your Mommy happy and take both those nice hard cocks at once?" She wanted to see her daughter get stuffed full of cock. She leaned back and started stroking her pussy.

Angie currently had her Daddy in her mouth, Steve moved up behind her and socked his meat into her warm wetness. She moaned around her mouthful and fucked her hips back at her brother, signalling her need. Dan looked across his daughter's back at his son's thrusting hips, he was really reaming his sister!

Bambi had always loved getting double-teamed, and watching it was her favorite too. She knew just what her daughter was feeling right now, one cock pounding her horny cunt while she slobbers all over another, too horny for one man to handle! Bambi fingered her sopping puss as she watched with avid eyes.

Dan was watching his lovely wife stroke her wet cunt, he loved seeing her turned on, didn't matter by who. It gave the incestuous mouth on his rod that extra something that drove him to new heights of depravity.

"Damn, what a good cocksucker your daughter is, honey!" Dan panted as Angie laved his meat. "How's her pussy, son?" From the expression on Steve's face he didn't need to ask, his son was loving it.

"Fuck, Dad, this is so sexy, holy shit, is this what swinging is like?" Steve's rod was churning his twin's cunt to a froth, she was whining with lust around her Daddy's cock. His mother was reclining next to them, stroking her wet cunt and staring at her daughter's sweaty bod.

Bambi reached over and grabbed one of the toys, a big pink dildo, and started reaming herself with it. "Oh baby! God, you're so sexy Angie! My daughter, stuffed with cock, oh god I love it! Cumming!" Bambi threw her head back and screamed her lust to the world, "Fuck! Cumming, cumming oh god damn, so good, oh fuckfuckfuck!"

Dan was the first of the men to cum, seeing his wife orgasm always turned his crank. His seed blasted into his little girl's throat without warning, jet after hot jet of his spunk filling her cheeks before she swallowed. "Fuck, oh damn, cumming! Cumming in your mouth Angie baby!" he yelled.

Angie swallowed as much of her Daddy's creamy sperm as she could, some leaked from her pretty pink lips as he thrust into her mouth. She loved the taste of her Daddy's cum, she wanted it all and sucked him harder and harder. All at once it was too much and Dan pulled his dick from his daughter's greedy mouth.

Dan flopped back on the mattress, temporarily exhausted by his orgasm. Steve and Angie were fucking even harder, it looked like Steve was about to cum now. His Bambi was coming down off her own orgasmic high, she joined her hubby in watching their kids.

"Oh Steve, keep fucking me!" Angie wailed. "So good, it's so good oh don't stop, don't you fucking stop now!" She was right on the edge, she could feel a huge orgasm building inside her. Her nipples were pulsing in time with her clit, any second now...

Steve felt his balls drawing up and told his sister, "Gonna cum! Fuck Angie, gonna cum in your hot pussy twin sister, aw yeah!" His member pulsed as thick gobs of his young semen shot into his sister's waiting cunt.

It was just the trigger Angie needed to set off her own massive cum. "Oh fuck yes!" she cried, "give it to me!" Her pussy was rippling along Steve's seven inches, milking him, her nipples were tingling like crazy, her orgasm went on and on! Her parents watching, most of all her twin brother's gorgeous dick, were sending her into orbit!

Finally the foursome were satiated for the moment. Dan told the kids the rest of their summer plans. They hadn't forgotten their promise to the kids of a big party, the question was what kind?

"We know you'd like a party with your friends, but since none of them are here," Bambi asked, "what about a swinger's party? Your Dad and I know some people in the area, we could even invite that nice Ranger Todd, what do you think?"

Steve and Angie looked at each other and said in unison, "Let's do it!"

And so the summer fun continues...

The End.