All Comments on 'The Fantastic Hotel Pt. 02'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SamScribbleSamScribbleover 2 years ago

Very good, EB. A five-star performance. 'Straight to the poolroom', as I believe your neighbours would say.

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowabout 2 years ago

The opulence of the imagery was pure delight, the erotic cipher so wonderfully made, and so blissfully easy to crack.

Excellent.

If I may be so bold, I'd say I wouldn't mind another painting of words about this artful character.

ThefirefliesThefirefliesabout 2 years ago

" "I'll bet Liz never copped such an eyeful," quipped the mantis, not expecting a knighthood any time soon. "

Hilarious! Sorry Liz, I know you're not well but apparently laughter is the best medicine!

I’ve been waiting for the return of the hotel. Some ladybirds or lady beetles also like to munch on fungus such as powdery mildew? Maybe they’re not the only ones on the magic mushies ;-)

Jokes aside, if you go for another round at the hotel's bar, may I suggest a Phasmid could introduce a sticky situation :-)

holliday1960holliday1960about 2 years ago

EB... I'm quite speechless! This story is a delight. Your muse must've been working overtime, because you've literally proven yourself, yet again, the master of your craft; a rich tale of nothingness. Simply Spellbinding. I thank you profoundly for the cameo role, but more so, I'm proud to see that you recognize the purity of what you do... the absolute truth is, you can mine any old stone and with a bit of what me ol' Mum used to call 'a bit of spit and polish', turn it into a precious gem of immeasurable value. With this tale, we've come full circle... Now, on to your next project! I think you should write something quite steampunk... an otherwise old and rusty view of something shiny and new. It's all in the perspective, my friend. (*wink of a cat-eye at EBs*)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES