All Comments on 'The Fantasy Twist Ch. 02'

by oneguy4fun

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just loved it!

Very hot fantasy, wish this would happen to me.

kisses, sissycamila

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWESOME

I really liked this story... although I'm a submissive... it was great.. I like the idea of the female goddess... maybe I'll try to get some role reversal in the bedroom from now on!

Ronnie_4Ronnie_4almost 16 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic. I love female domination stories and this series is the absolute best I have ever read. I hope you write more stories like these.

Ronnie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It was good...

I did like the story, I love female domination, but it seems to ruin the story for me when someone is cuckolded. The two are married, I loved the feminization as a loyal person though, it is very hard for me to like the cuckold part. However, it was a good story, very well written. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good But

Good story except I’d have much preferred that the anal and cuckold parts be left out and more feminization included, like a bra and falsies, and more humiliation, like being introduced to his sister that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot!!!

The whole gag contraption is interesting!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SICK ALMOST AS BAD AS BEING GAY

YOU NEED HELP BUDDY

stephannie_annestephannie_anneover 13 years ago
Brilliant

This is the best story of this type I have ever read, but it needs to finished love stephannie anne

cc69sissycc69sissyover 13 years ago
WOW!!!

absolutely loved it. Will there be more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I hope this continues. How I do not know. Great story. Give me the web address for Mistress Lisa. I am ready to be trained. Or better yet, give it to my wife.

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
Clever Boy

What can I say? This was a clever and unexpected twist. A very well written story. Thank you.

Paddy57Paddy57over 11 years ago
Good Story

Good fun and I loved the twist at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You wonder?

Women wonder why they get beat up or worse? They act like this, the guy wakes up to the fact that he's being debased and abused and sends them to the hospital, jail or the morgue. Bitches be crazy! And sometimes get what they deserve for treating people worse than you'd treat a dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
welp...

If there was any semblance of love or closeness between them, it just died with this chapter. The "guy" is now emotionally crippled and the chick is now incapable of truly feeling for anyone other than herself. Yeah, what a great story...

49greg49gregalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm

I loved it, and it was absolutely great, especially Chapter 1, it wasn't so great when it turned out Lisa was actually dominating Melissa. But it got painful and un-sexy FOR ME, when Melissa started fucking someone else. On line/On phone with Lisa was sort of ok, but the story went into Non-erotic and sad mode when she started fucking around. I understand if others like this, go for it, but it isn't what I like. I should have known.

I like the submission and feminizing of hubby. Even his total slavery, he was loving that, but she betrayed the trust when she went fucking around. Even if he was convinced it was OK - the thing to look for was if he wanted it at the beginning. If he didn't want her to stray at the beginning, then it was dirty pool for her to accept his submission and then when he was in sub state to twist his mind. Not fair. I call 'balderdash'.

BUT, it was well written and obviously followed on with the author's desires. Can't fault that. Within it's particular genre it is very well done. I had to give both chapters five stars. I need to write one of these that comes out the way I want.

lapraline70lapraline70over 8 years ago
One of my favorite stories

Domination, restraints, sissification, cuckolding with both sexes, just about everything is included. The only thing I add to it as I read is that when she comes home after fucking Eric and sits on Danielle's face, she feeds her Eric's cum. Very, very hot, one of the top 3 stories I've ever read here. More, please!

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

Yes I guess. I didn't like the fact that his wife behind his back. revealed all their intimacies with this Lisa, who she really maybe didn't know, what a woman. She wouldn't give Dan his fantasies till she found out she could cheat on him if she would give in to his fantasies. What does that say for her love for her husband, as to the love she had for herself? Typical woman, shallow, self-serving, bitch. I know it ended ok, I guess that's good, but not really. I like happy endings, oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yeah yeah as if

No one in their right mind would ever want things to go this far. A loving wife would not degrade her husband like this. He would never want to live permanently like this.

Bedroom fantasies are just that.

Try writing something at least a bit credible next time.

Sissboi1Sissboi1about 5 years ago
i've got a punishment for Danielle

Slave Mike, meet Danielle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
divorce

when she suggested that she would get fucked by another he should have reminded her that adultery was grounds for divorce. She obviously did not really care for him much less love him as a wife.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
keep it up

people getting angry over a story lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad. When gay are writing about female fantasy, outcome is hilarious or plain stupid. This one was sad.

Geee dude, just stay in your fagg corner. That’s were you best.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No matter how these start or how long they go on well, it' always eventually the same. I got thru ch. 1 and almodt the 1st page of ch. 2 when the inevitable gay cuckild etc part kicks in. No natter how much lipstick its still a ball busting man hating story. Smh

1Martiniman1Martiniman20 days ago

Well I won’t rate this story because it did tell me “cuckold” in the story tags, nor will I trash the story because I was warned…I hate cuckold stories btw. However, I will ask…why is it so many writers have to go this route? Maybe a few males would be ok with this, but the greater majority of men, even feminized men would end a relationship over this. It just seems like a cheap writing that you can’t come up with something better. If a woman wants another man in bed, why is she married. It just comes off stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous