All Comments on 'The Fantasy Twist'

by oneguy4fun

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent start!

As usual, this story is great so far!

What will be Melissa's master plan? hmmm so many possibilities! from soft to hardcore, from loving wife to slavery, from humiliation to money making...Loved it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Predictable

and unoriginal. I've read others just like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Extremely Great Woman

To be allowed to pleasure to serve such an intoxicating woman is a dream to end all dreams so deliciously protrayed it would be an honor to serve this womans pleasure it would be so nice if more woman could allow themselves to cross these lines to submission for their men ~ WOW ! SURE WISH MY WIFE WOULD FOLLOW HER LEAD THREE CHEERS

cc69sissycc69sissyover 13 years ago
lucky gurl

what a fortunate boi/gurl to have such a loving mistress

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
keep writting

i really liked your story , very well done . Please dont stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

What a mind fuck. I loved the control and transition.

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
Most enjoyable

I found myself getting drawn in to the fem domme world along with Dan and enjoyed every moment of his growing submission to her will. Where are these women?

jaqui_boijaqui_boialmost 12 years ago
Wow!

I love this story. So exciting. So much my fantasy! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Find something else

Because this silly story is just unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Started out hot

But in the end it was just too far over the top. Leave out the part of sending him to the office in the underwear. Your play time shouldn't risk his job and reputation. Does she want to support them both on her salary? She takes her degradation and humiliation too far. And taking him out at the end to the comedy club is just pushing too hard. And at the end she's got a master plan? Yeah over the top and ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wish I could get my wife to do this to me!! looking forward to the next installments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

the only part of this whole story, was the plan she had, and hadn't discussed it with her husband at all, along with her secret chatting with her cohort Lisa.

If a guy has internet sex with another woman, would his wife look at it as cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OH dear

So it's ... "just phase I of Melissa's master plan. "

I can see where this is going to go, ott usual crap.

Chastity, ass fucked, sissyfication, cuckolded. Never gets to fuck his wife again. blah blah blah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I wish I hadaMellisa as long as I could avoid the golden shower

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding writing- good plot development

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

A well written story, and well told.

The readers complaining about Melissa taking it too far must have not read the first 3 paragraphs.

“Dan constantly fantasized about being dominated by a woman. ... the thought of being helpless and submissive to a dominant woman overwhelmed him with erotic pleasures.”

“Dan loved when Melissa would tie him up and tease and torture him. The problem was the he couldn't get enough of it. It was only on rare occasions that Melissa would fall into these playful dominant moods. Even when she was in these moods, her dominance was superficial. She did not understand how deep Dan's fetish was.”

“One of Dan's favorite fantasies was to be fucked by a strap-on. Unfortunately for him this was where Melissa drew the line. She refused to wear a strap-on, indicating that it was too weird for her to try.”

Melissa found someone she could relate to who had the knowledge she needed to push her own boundaries and give her beloved husband a greater measure of what she knew he craved. What a fantastic partner! In doing so, she discovered new depths of her own enjoyment of his kinks. Such a blessing for this kinky couple!

Thanks for writing stories like this and sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow. That was AMAZING. I wish you were still writing. I read it while wearing my pink panties! I want to be fucked hard now!!

1Martiniman1Martiniman22 days ago

Warning: this story becomes a cuckold story in the next and last chapter. If you’re like me and hate cuckold stories, do yourself a favor and don’t waste your time reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous