All Comments on 'The Farm Ch. 03'

by VenusButterflies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Darlin92Darlin92almost 10 years ago
Great Story

I'm liking the start of this. Liam seems to be just on this side of certifiably insane in a strangely alluring kind of way. She is alternating between being a pushover and defiant, which I personally prefer the defiant version but with her submissive past experience it's understandable. One tiny grammar nit pick that kept catching me up though, the past tense of lead is led. Great job and can't wait to see where John figures in.

VenusButterfliesVenusButterfliesalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Take him to the graveyard

In what way was it badly written? How is it poorly conceived? Please, elaborate.

VenusButterfliesVenusButterfliesalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Darlin92! I am so glad you picked that up about Liam. I'm actually vacillating on where to take his character.

John will be figuring in soon. I'm worried about making the story too long and yet not providing enough information. It's somewhat of a dilemma since I usually like to write short stroke stories/series, but I want to give this a little more depth and give some of the characters a little more development than I normally do. I'm wrestling with my own impatience.

And I always question the past tense of lead. It's one of those words that always gets me. Thank you for the correction -- I don't like to be grammatically incorrect! (Politically incorrect is okay though.) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved this

I really like how this story is developing. It would be nice to hear more about what she actually does all day instead of just how she's used by the family. Also, John should definitely make an appearance soon! Great stuff so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG! LOVED IT!

Get Liam In It More!! Have Her Teased!!! Longer!!!! When Is Then Next One Coming???!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Start

I really like how this story is going. The different characterizations of the characters and her different interacts are very intriguing. I also like her duel personality on how she goes with it but still kind of fights it, it is a refreshing take. There are a few grammatical errors here and there but nothing over the top. I really like this story and cannot wait for you to continue it and see where it goes.

VenusButterfliesVenusButterfliesalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far, and appreciate the feedback!

She will be used just a tad bit more by the family before her days start to "normalize," and John will be reintroduced soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous