The Farm Pt. 02

Story Info
Has she bitten off too much for us both?
3.2k words
4.61
5.9k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up lying on my back, something is not right. I try to roll onto my side but my arm is tied at the wrist. A gentle tug on the other arm tells me the same. Much movement of my legs is also futile as I feel the pull on my ankles. Opening my eyes I see nothing except tiny specs of light pushing through the fabric of the blindfold. Suddenly the bonds securing my limbs pull tighter, stretching me out spread eagle on the bed. The feeling of vulnerability is almost overwhelming, I'm sure I'm also naked apart from my chastity prison which I can feel pressing my growing cock. Vulnerable at the mercy of anyone to do anything to me, but turned on..

There is a rustling sound from underneath me as I make small movements, I'm suddenly aware my back is sweaty and I'm lying on a plastic sheet. It still feels like a mattress underneath though, I guess I'm still on the bed although as there is no sound I can't really be sure. Was I so drained after my saddle fucking yesterday I slept though all this? I try to recall if I drank anything, but events after the barn are fuzzy.

I guess it's not important either way. I know my wife will be behind this or at least has signed off on it, such is our marriage with me as her loving sub.

I can taste fresh lipstick, I lick my lips to confirm a new flavor, I wonder what shade it is?

Obviously someone is here as they must have tightened my restraints. They aren't making any sound though, are they watching me? I suddenly feel on edge knowing my naked body is open to any touch, especially my genitals. My semi erect penis has filled its metal cage and is slightly pointing upwards, I can tell as the pressure of the ring increases behind my testicles, lifting them slightly. The sensation turns me on making my cock pulse, which in turn causes discomfort shrinking my throbbing member, and round and round it goes. I'm in a constant horny state, which is the point of chastity. The more I contemplate my situation the more turned on I get, suddenly I'm aware of the sound of the plastic sheet again as I squirm in my bonds. Heavy breaths escape my open mouth as I softly moan.

I flinch as something gently touches my right side armpit and slowly traces its way down my body, moving inwards at my hip towards my genitals. I can't tell what it is, but it circles my crotch and continues down the inside of the other leg. Then a series of hissing sounds - like a squirty bottle that mists water? This is confirmed as my legs feel a cool sensation, and a hand starting to rub whatever has just been sprayed into my smooth hairless skin.

As the hand rubs my lower left leg I can feel the slippery sensation, its some sort of oil or lubricant. The ease at which the hands now glides over my skin feels amazing, as it moves higher around my thigh I can't help but make pathetic thrusts with my useless cock. Another hand is added and both reach the inside of my thighs before working upwards. one circles the ring holding my cage in place while the other forces its way between my ass cheeks, rubbing extra oil at my clenched opening. I feel the bed dip by my ankles as my kinky masseuse climbs onto the bed with me.

They spend extra time all around my crotch, asshole, inside of both thighs and lower stomach while managing to repeatedly circle and not touch my cock or balls at all. The sexual frustration makes me want to burst. I moan loudly, turning my hips as much as I can and thrusting upwards while my cock pulses and the pain increases.

"Mmmm!, Please, Aaahh please!" I find myself begging, but for what I have no idea.

After what seems like an eternity the hands move up my chest and sides, then onto my neck. My throat is gripped firmly and I start to choke! Just as I open my mouth for a gasp of air the slap hits my cheek and throws my head to the left!

The sting on the right side of my face flares for a second before a soft hand rubs the oil onto it. It makes its way all round my jaw before forcing fingers into my mouth pressing deep past my tongue causing me to choke and gag. The other hand is still clamped on my throat, although its grip has eased. The fingers twist in my mouth exploring the inside of my cheeks before pulling back and forcing to the back of my throat, in and out facefucking me. I try to relax and breathe through my nose, twisting my tongue around the fingers and using my lips to suck. The oil tastes like coconut.

Suddenly both hands leave me. The slap and choking has shrunken my cock and slightly quenched my desire, but not much. The weight by my legs shifts, my head is lifted and propped up slightly by something soft, presumably a pillow. For a second I'm alone again - tied tightly spread eagle. I shift my ass cheeks, and the slippery feeling as they rub together turns me on again. My untouched prick is throbbing as a cool breeze flicks over it.

The restraint on my right ankle goes tighter, then my leg is lifted forcing me to bend the knee as it's pushed back towards my shoulder. I hear a click, and find my leg is now restrained near my shoulder! The same is done with the other leg leaving me almost bent double and my ass exposed as my legs are also held wide apart.

Something made of a hard silicone is forced into my mouth, it's not long enough to choke me but it fills me enough to flatten my tongue and keep my mouth open wide, but not painfully so. I make a pathetic muffled attempt at resistance as its tied in place behind my head.

Hands are on the back of my thighs now, rubbing more slippery oil onto my body and working their way around my genitals skillfully managing not to touch them. Then I feel my tormentor's body sliding up between my legs, slipping up my chest avoiding anything more than a slight brush of my cock which is now so hard in its restricted space I can feel its standing up slightly. It's wonderfully frustrating.

The warm touch is wonderful, sliding over me with all friction removed by the oil. I can feel soft breasts and hard nipples rubbing against my own flat smooth chest as my unseen tormentor licks my neck, driving me wild. I want to wrap my arms around her and grind my dick against their body, but I have no control and pull on my bonds trying to keep close to her. She chews my bottom lip for a few seconds before pulling away totally.

There is a weight shift at the bottom of the bed, then hands wrap around the top of my raised thighs. I feel a push at my asshole as the hands pull me onto what must be a strap on dildo. All the oil running down there ensures my hole offers no resistance and I bite hard on the gag as it's pushed deep inside me in one motion, accompanied by a squelching noise from the lube.

Its big, and must be a lifelike model as I felt the head pop in first before my ass closed slightly around the shaft. Immediately she starts hammering away, long deep strokes pummelling me hard while her hands dig into my thighs.

As I relax and settle into the drilling I notice a softness and warmth to the object stretching my anus, it feels like a real cock! It seems to shrink slightly after a few minutes of hard ramming, then I feel it grow again as my abuser slows the pace and takes longer strokes, slowly pushing in deeper that takes my breath each time it's forced inside me up to the balls.

Who are my tormentors? I hope I could tell if it was my wife, it must be Mandy. I have no guesses about the owner of the cock slowly moving deep in and out of me, I haven't seen another man here yet.

I may soon find out as he pushes in the deepest yet, leaning hard down on me crushing my genitals under his stomach and holding himself inside by placing a hand on my shoulder and pulling. My mouth is open around the gag and I pant wildly as I feel the hot sperm squirting deep inside me, I pull with my arms to hold myself still as he keeps erupting what feels like rivers of cum into my ass. He makes no sound apart from long breaths as he finishes, and pulls out.

The gag is removed, I open my mouth and wait for what I know is to come next. Sure enough the wet shrinking cock invades my mouth and I clamp my lips around it, sucking the last of the salty cum out. The taste mixes with the coconut oil and my lipstick flavors, and the familiar musk of the insides of my own anal tract hit my tongue as I lick the shaft. One final small spurt of cum erupts as the cock twitches upward to the roof of my mouth, then it's gone. I'm left licking my lips, blindfolded and covered in slippery oil, hands tied flat out to each side and my legs hitched up above my head. My battered hole is opening and closing as warm cum leaks out of it, making its way up my back slightly. I can't stop my limbs from moving, a pointless unconscious attempt at some sort of release for my straining, throbbing penis. I can feel pre com running down my cock and balls, and an extra wet patch at the small of my back from the fluid leaking out of my anus.

There is a click and suddenly all my limbs are free. My legs slap onto the plastic sheet, and I stretch them out before rolling onto my side. The ropes are still on me and the gag hangs at my neck as I reach for my blindfold to see the couple who have enjoyed using me.

Sitting cross legged at the table, lighting a cigarette is Mandy. Looking at me and smiling. Her wet hair is pushed back off her face and her breasts shine in the overhead light, covered in oil. She is a very beautiful woman.

"Well, you are very usable. Lots of subs would panic in a situation like that. blindfolded with no control, especially no idea who is in control. You might even enjoy your little holiday here!"

She stubbs out the cigarette and stands, turning away from me to put the packet in her hand bag on the side. She has an amazing body, tanned, feminine but athletic. Clearly farm work has its advantages. She could crack rocks between her ass cheeks.

She turns and starts toward the bed. I notice the perfect breasts stand pert and giggle ever so slightly as she walks. Her waist curves in each side of her toned flat stomach, my eyes trace downward from her belly button to the flaccid huge penis swinging in front of her legs!

It's pressed out on show as she keeps her legs closed as she struts forward slowly, crossing her feet slightly as she glides to the side of the bed.

"Surprise!" she laughs. "Now, I know you are a dedicated sub to your dear wife, but for now we are keeping my little secret to ourselves, ok?"

I nod a response. Responsibility is not something I'm used to and it worries me. What will my wife do if I have to lie to keep Mandy's secret and she finds out? What will Mandy do if I can't keep it?

Mandy covers herself with my large puffer coat, zipping up to the neck to cover her nakedness before stepping into a pair of mucky yard boots. She grabs her bag and slings it over her shoulder.

She approaches me and reaches under the bed, before pulling on a rope. The four restraints tighten and pull me spread eagle back onto the bed. She puts her foot on the bed and leans back with the rope stretching my limbs until I can barely move again. Leaning over she takes my cage in her warm wet mouth, sucking gently before looking me in the eye as she licks all around the cage. I can just feel her gentle touch between the rings and it drives me wild. As she teases my cock, I feel her force something up my wet sloppy ass. She stands to admire her work, giggles as she slaps my thigh hard and leaves me, horny and helpless.

It occurs to me I actually have no idea what time it is, the blinds are down but I can see light at the edges so it must be daytime. I have no idea where my wife is or what she's doing, or having done to her... I hope she's enjoying it as much as I am.

All I can do is wait........

I hear the door and open my eyes to see my wife coming in. She is wearing my fur hood Moncler puffer coat zipped up to the neck and covering her down to her knees, from where her legs are naked down to a pair of dirty ankle high walking boots - I'm sure the same pair worn by Mandy when she left. Her hair is wet and matted, and her face is red. She doesn't look happy.

She walks awkwardly over to the chair where Mandy was however long ago, and slowly sits. She holds the back of the chair to ease her backside down, then shifts her weight several times before settling. She pushes her fingers of both hands up into her hair and holds her head, frantically banging her heels on the floor.

After a few seconds she exhales deeply then raises her head and looks at me strapped to the bed, and smiles.

"Well, I think we've both had quite a day so far baby. I may have bitten off a bit too much though this time.."

She stands, and starts to slowly unzip the coat. She is naked under there, her beautiful breasts revealed first, her sexy stomach. Then - oh my. A chastity belt.

She unzips the coat totally and lets it fall off her shoulders to the floor, revealing her full plight. The belt is similar to the one I saw on the female slave at the party, shining metal pulled tight around her waist meaning it cant be pulled down over the hips. The steel under section covering her pussy and ass, all the way up to the belt at the back. I can tell it's incredibly tight so she is denied all access to her sexual parts.

She tries to bend to take off the shoes but stops, and closes her eyes. She rubs her knees together and tries to pull at the belt. After a few seconds she stops.

"I can't take this, I'm aching inside baby, I haven't got your stamina. Mandy drugged us, I woke up in the barn. I slept on hay! They tied me spreadout to a big tractor wheel naked for ages while people came and went, some of them played with me and one guy fucked me. Mandy asked if I enjoyed being a slut and I thought it was a kinky game, when I said yes she had me turned around and whipped! She said she's going to help me tame my cravings for cock. The belt has two plugs inside, 7 inch in the front and 6 inch in the rear. Everytime I move it's the most amazing feeling inside me. But I can't finish, the plugs won't move enough. I've had it on for hours now and I can't take it!"

She turns around and I see whip marks on her back. Not too deep, in my experience just a playful whipping. This is new to her though. With her sex drive she must be going crazy!

She straddles my thigh - and starts grinding up and down in a vain attempt to cum. She grabs at her tits harshly, pulls her nipples and then grabs the inside of her thighs right next to the metal prison keeping the object of her desire locked away from her, in an attempt to move her pussy lips. It is futile. She gives up after a minute or so.

"Nooooooo! I can't do it!!"

With a huff her head slumps and she slides off the bed. She reaches underneath and my bonds go slack. We shower together, tormenting each other by rubbing our soapy bodies together in frustration, kissing passionately.

After drying off our bodies and both chastity devices with the hairdryer, she dresses us.

I'm pleased we are allowed matching outfits like the last party. We each wear 4 inch heeled black boots, but they are a latex material and reach halfway up my thigh. On my wife they cover her whole leg stopping just below her chastity belt. It takes both of us to pull the sides together as they are zipped up the outside of each leg. We have a sort of latex swimsuit too, both in shiny black with a halter neck. The back is plunged so low you can see where our buttocks part. it does cover our bottoms, but as usual, a full zip allowing access to our most intimate parts. The fabric is quite thin leaving nothing to the imagination, my wife's hard nipples are clearly visible behind the shiny covering.

There is also a black zip tie, the type where you can squeeze the catch and reuse it. My wife holds it up and looks at me in confusion at first, until she reads the note left with it and smiles. She stoops to my cock and wraps the zip tie around the back of the ring, slowly tightening it. The fabric of the suit is pulled tight around the cage so rather than just a bulge between my legs the outline of my steel prison is clear and on display. She snips the excess zip tie off with scissors.

I have no bra to stuff so I'm worried about my figure, she turns us to the full length mirror to show two attractive sluts looking back at us. One all woman, round breasts above her slim waist pulled in by the chastity belt accenting her hips which gives a classic hourglass figure - and one gender bending long legged skinny sissy. Perfect make-up and pouting red lips, skinny flat chested figure made passable by the feminine posture on high heels, locked straining penis standing out proud in front encased by the shiny black fabric.

We kiss, a long wet passionate embrace. Our tongues roll together and the suits squeak as we press together.

Holding hands we leave the caravan.