The Farm Pt. 02

Story Info
Hucow achievement unlocked.
1.9k words
4.67
12.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nellie had been at the farm for just over a month and had all but forgotten the life she'd left behind. Not that her life before had been bad; it just hadn't been fulfilling.

Her life now was *wonderful*. There was a real sense of community on the farm. She'd made friends who'd quickly felt like family, and had no real responsibilities beyond the few chores she'd been assigned that made everyone's lives better.

Plus, the multiple daily orgasms didn't hurt either.

It had reached the point where Nellie went to bed with her fingers buried in her soaking wet pussy, and woke up in the morning humping the pillow she had clamped between her thighs. And it hadn't escaped her notice that her body seemed to be... changing. In the beginning, it wasn't anything too noticeable. Her shirt seemed to be getting tighter across her tits and tummy. Her ass seemed to be filling her jeans a little more than before.

All of that was fine, nothing that Nellie paid too much attention to. But what she couldn't fail to think about was how horny she was.

So incredibly horny.

All the time.

She'd been noticing it in the other trainees too. Whatever inhibitions they'd come into the farm with were slowly slipping away. One morning at breakfast, Nellie had caught a trainee toying with her cock at the table as she drank fresh milk through a straw. A few hours later, Nellie had walked in on another trainee humping the arm of the couch in the common room, whimpering and whining, completely unconcerned about being interrupted.

But what really struck Nellie was her own reaction. How, at the breakfast table, rather than being scandalised, she'd reach down into her panties to play with her own throbbing clit. The way she'd simply taken one look at the trainee on the couch and, rather than being embarrassed, moved over to straddle the other arm and joined her, each of them leaving a wet spot on the material.

And every time Nellie orgasmed, her nipples would *throb*. They'd become so sensitive over the last few weeks--enough that she's forgone wearing bras entirely--that the slightest brush of fabric or the touch of her hands was enough to make her gasp. And one touch never seemed to be enough. She'd find herself pinching and rolling them between her fingers during movie night. Lifting the increasingly heavy weights up to see if she could flick her own tongue over her pebbled nipples.

Nellie still did her best to get her chores done but... it was getting so hard to concentrate. She'd never been so aware of her own body before. The way her tits bobbed when she walked. The way the seam of her denim shorts ground maddeningly against her clit when she was seated around the dining room table with the other trainees. The way her voice turned raspy when she was aroused which was *all the time*.

"Ugh." Nellie flopped down on the bed, naked and pouting, and spread her legs. Her trainer, Bluebell, looked over at her, puzzled by Nellie's behaviour. That wasn't how she typically started a training session. Most days, Nellie had her mouth open with her tongue sticking out before her back even hit the mattress.

"Everything okay?" Bluebell asked. Nellie was staring at her swollen, leaky nipples, mouth already watering. It took her a moment to register that Bluebell had asked her a question.

"Huh?"

"Silly cow," Bluebell teased. She strode forward, clad only in her usual pair of tiny shorts. It had taken some persuasion, but she'd finally let Nellie see her pussy.

It was as pretty as the rest of her.

Bluebell took her position on the bed beside Nellie, and began tracing patterns on her gently rounded tummy. It was very distracting; Nellie arched into her touch.

"Talk to me, sweetheart. What's gotten you so grumpy?"

It took Nellie a moment to remember. Bluebell had such pretty fingers. The did such wonderful things when they were buried deep in her cunt.

Nellie shook her head in an effort to clear it, and all her worries came rushing back.

"I don't think I'm pulling my weight around the farm," she admitted finally.

That seemed to take Bluebell by surprise. She frowned down at Nellie, her movements stilling.

"Why in the world would you think that?"

"I keep getting distracted." Nellie's cheeks flushed as she added in a lower voice, "Sometimes I'm too horny to finish my chores."

"Oh, honey." Bluebell's expression clears as she looks down at you. "Those chores are only for the trainees. You're not going to be doing them forever. All this means is that you're getting closer to becoming a real hucow."

"Really?" Nellie gazed up at Bluebell hopefully.

"Of course." Bluebell reached out to tweak one of Nellie's sensitive nipples, making her mewl. "Soon there'll be new trainees to pick up your chores and you'll move on to other things. Who knows," she grins mischievously, "maybe you'll specialise in taking care of the bulls or maybe you'll become a trainer like me."

Nellie thought about that for a moment and then peeked up at Bluebell.

"Can I do both?"

"Greedy little thing," Bluebell laughed. "We'll see what the farmer says. But for now..."

Right, training. She grinned up at Bluebell before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. But rather than scooting up Nellie's body and bringing her tits to her mouth, Bluebell eyes her speculatively. She held up her hand when Nellie started to retract her tongue.

"Stay like that, sweetheart, you look so pretty," she murmurs. Nellie's cheeks warmed at the compliment. "Do you feel up to trying the bullcock?"

Nellie's eyes widened as she looked behind Bluebell at the dildo, attached the fucking machine in all its glory. It was as thick as Nellie's wrist and *so long*, Nellie couldn't help the way her hips bucked, her wetness trickling down to her asshole.

She couldn't answer verbally because Bluebell had told her to keep her mouth open and tongue out, so she just nodded frantically.

"I knew you would," Bluebell said, beaming down at her. She leaned down to press a kiss to Nellie's forehead, brushing their nipples together tantalisingly.

It took a few minutes to get things set up, and Nellie scooted to the end of the bed so that the very tip of the bullcock brushed against her cunt. Her hands couldn't reach the headboard, so she fisted them in the sheets instead. Drool was running down Nellie's chin by now and she was so *hungry*, desperate to fill her mouth with Bluebell's thick milk and her pussy with that colossal cock.

"Are you ready?" She waited for Nellie to nod before slipping the tip of the bullcock inside her and pressing a button on a small remote control. The thrusts started out slow and shallow, but Nellie was already wailing in pleasure. Fuck, it felt so good that Nellie was beyond desperate for more. She barely noticed as Bluebell took a seat beside her head.

"Gosh, you're taking it so good," she crooned. "You probably don't even need any milk--"

"No, please," Nellie gasped, finally pulling her tongue back. "Pl-please, I need it, I *need* it, please, I'll be good."

"Hush, it's alright. I was just teasing, it's okay." She kneeled over Nellie so that her tits hung over her mouth. Milk was already leaking from one hardened nipple and Nellie craned her neck to take it between her lips. Torn between relief and an almost unbearable arousal, she whimpered as she began to suckle.

It happened every time Nellie did this. Time seemed to come to a standstill. She was reduced to nothing more than a dripping ball of want, lust made flesh as she drank deeply from Bluebell's massive tits. Thick, rich milk dripped down her throat, and with every sip she could feel her own nipples tingling in response. She so wished she could grope those soft tits, massage them in an effort to get more milk, but it's not allowed. It's one of the rules.

But there was something even more intense about this session. Her pussy sounded positively obscene as the bullcock fucked into her. There was an orgy of sound in the small room, Nellie's moans and whimpers mingling with the sound of the dildo stretching her open.

"You really are such a good little cow," Bluebell panted. Hearing her so affected turned Nellie on even more; she tightened her hands in the sheets. "Look at you taking that big cock. Do you think you can take it harder?"

*Yes.*

But Nellie can't tear her mouth away from the source of that sweet milk, couldn't bear to waste a single drop. So she just drank more deeply as she widened her legs further, and hoped that would be answer enough.

It was.

The machine picked up speed, fucking into her harder and faster and deeper. Her eyes rolled back in her head and, for just a moment, her jaw went slack from the pleasure of it.

*You take everything I give you. No wasting."

Precious milk was dripping down Nellie's chin. She whined in protest, distress flickering through her. But Bluebell. Fuck, Nellie wished she had the words for how much she appreciated her trainer. True to her word all those weeks ago, Bluebell reached out to take care of it for her, wiping up the trickle of milk and pulling back far enough for Nellie to lick her fingers clean.

"I think we should talk to the farmer about putting a mirror in here," Bluebell murmured. "You should see how beautiful you look."

A happy little sound escaped Nellie's throat, too deep to be called a whimper or mewl. It took her by surprise; her gaze darted up to Bluebell, unsure if she should be embarrassed, but she was smiling proudly down at Nellie.

"You're almost there, sweetheart," she says, brushing back a lock of sweaty hair from Nellie's face. Nellie's foggy mind didn't know where *there* was, but she trusted Bluebell. So she closed her eyes to better concentrate on the sound of her cunt being pounded and opened her mouth further so she could drink more of that sweet milk.

For a long while, all Nellie knew was pleasure. Orgasm after orgasm washed over her. She felt like she was drunk; her head was spinning from the way her pussy kept tightening around the bullcock and her nipples throbbed as her throat worked to swallow down as much milk as she could.

Yet another orgasm began to crest, only this time... it felt different. With every heaving breath Nellie took, she could practically feel the air teasing the sensitive peaks of her breasts. She didn't know what to do, how to face the tsunami that she knew was coming.

"That's it, little cow. Keep going, keep going. You're doing so good."

It was the praise that tipped Nellie over. She came, her cunt clenching around the bullcock like a vice. The slick sound it made as it fucked in and out of her was like nothing she'd ever heard, delicious and perfect.

But it faded to background noise. Because her aching, swollen, tender nipples... began to squirt, spraying milk around her as she let out an instinctive, deep-throated, "Mooooooooooooooooooo!"

She'd made it. Elation--from her climax, from the pride on Bluebell's face, from the droplets of her own milk splattering her skin and the sheets beneath her--made her tilt her head back and do it again, as loud as she could.

"Mmmoooooooooooooooooooooo!"