The Farm - The Bunny and The Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubba tied Wally's hands together and his feet together. He then took a pole and slide it through both hands and feet. William and Bubba picked up the pole and headed back to the shed. Wally was suspended by his arms and legs on the pole. As they walked, his head bobbed around like a doll. Wally thought this was great. They were going to have a hard time selling him as dead with the hard on he had.

They came to the barn. They went into the barn and dropped Wally on the ground. They laid Betty on a table and cut her enough holes for her to breathe.

"That will be all for tonight. We will take care of the bodies in the morning." They turned the lights off and left the bodies to themselves.

Betty lay on the table wrapped in the plastic in absolute heaven. She had come again as Willie had carried her here. She revealed in the whole dead thing until she fell asleep.

Wally had no such luck. His hands were tied, and he could do nothing about his hard on. He just lay there waiting until he fell asleep.

The next morning brought a flurry of activity. William came with a couple of ladies from the farm. They unwrapped Betty and laid her out on the table. They then began washing her body until it was completely free of the dirt and mud from her ordeal. When they were finished, they left her there.

Willie and Bubba came in and picked up Wally by the poles. They carried him out to find a large crowd had gathered. They took him over by the yardarm and dropped him there. They then cut the ropes binding him and took the pole away. He lay on the ground waiting for whatever was next. William came and told Willie and Bubba to tie him by the feet. They tied him and pulled him up on the yardarm until he was swinging in the wind.

William spoke to the crowd, "This is the wolf that has been harassing our livestock for days. We have finally ended his threat. Unfortunately, it came at the expense of one of our rabbits, Betty. We are going to burn his body this afternoon, but if anybody wants to get a closer look, feel free." William turned and walked away. Willie and Bubba followed, and Wally was left swinging in the wind with a curious crowd moving in.

Wally tried to look dead, but he didn't know what these people might do. He knew they can't really hurt him, but what does that mean? A couple of men came up and swung him around a couple of times. A woman came up and noticed his hard member sticking out. "Hey look. He got a stiffy in death. I wonder if it still works?" Wally couldn't believe his ears. There was no way she was going to grab his dick right here and pull on it. But that is exactly what she did. She jerked it until he was ready to come. He had to hang quietly while she attacked his "dead" dick. He finally exploded onto the ground in front of her. "He may be dead, but he got one more time off." Everyone laughed and started to drift away.

When everyone was gone, Willie and Bubba came and took him down. "How'd you like Rosie, Wally? OF course, we set that up. We could see you needed a little help, and we decided to give you one more memory."

Russ and William went in to see Betty. She was laying on the table as before. "What do you think, Russ. Is your fantasy over?"

Russ smiled, "Yes, I think Betty has had all she can stand for now." William picked Betty up and set her on her feet.

She smiled. "I will never forget this for as long as I live. And I think Russ and I have discovered something new we can explore together.

The fantasies were over.

12