The Farmer Pt. 02

Story Info
Dominic wakes up in an unfamiliar place.
3k words
4
191
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many hours went by, and the empty bottles were piling up at the end of the table. Dominic wasn't always a heavy drinker, but wasn't a lightweight either.

"I'm impressed boy, you can really take your drink something powerful, for such a young one," Butch remarked as Dominic finished off a bottle of cider.

"W-well sir, it must be in my genetics or s-something. I think I'm done for tonight though. I don't think I'm gonna be able to drive home. Will y-you drop me off at my house?" Dominic stuttered out, about ready to fall asleep.

"Certainly, boy. I'm perfectly fine to drive. After all, you did the heft of the drinking here!" Butch winked at Dominic and the boy felt a little spurt of precum dribble out of his penis.

As the night went on, Butch had been lightly teasing the boy from under the table, his rugged hand grazing over Dominic's muscular young thigh, sometimes lightly brushing against his constantly rigid cock.

"Alright boy, get up and let's go." Butch helped Dominic stand up, and had to wrap an arm around him to guide him out to the truck.

Dominic passed out and collapsed into the dirt of the parking lot. Butch hefted him up onto his shoulder and buckled him into the passenger side of his truck.

"I've got a good place for you, boy. Been waiting for this moment for a very long time," Butch endearingly looked over at a snoring Dominic curled up in the passenger seat. He drove past the farm, and past the boy's house. He had a delivery to bring back to work with him first.

-----

Dominic was unable to escape the rugged man dragging him into the room, and was hastily placed up onto an admittedly comfortable table that appeared to be designed to keep his legs spread and body reclined back. Restraints were quickly placed around his wrists, ankles, thighs, and midsection.

"What the fuck are you doing to me, where am I?!" Dominic yelled as his head continued to pound.

"Get the boy a sedative," a familiar voice echoed into the room from an entrance opposite the bed.

"Butch? Is that you? What is this all about? I'm scared!" Dominic distressed, his struggles getting weaker as his energy began to wane from the protest.

"Relax, boy. You are totally safe and sound. You aren't going to be hurt. This is my job, where I disappear to every day."

The shirtless man returned with a small cup of pink fluid that he made Dominic swallow. The boy instantly relaxed, and his body felt warm. His slightly kinky side began to enjoy the feeling of being so securely restrained.

Butch stepped into the room, wearing the same leather jacket he had on at the bar the night before. He came over to Dominic and placed his hand on the boy's cheek, and planted a kiss on his lips. Dominic's penis began to fill out as he felt the man's lips meet his.

"What was in that cup, Butch? I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and maybe a little horny?"

"It's a simple sedative boy, with a touch of aphrodisiac. Let it flow through you. I'm going to show you what I do here at work. I think you will enjoy it. Also, you are to stop calling me by my first name. Refer to me as Sir from now on."

"What about my dad? Won't he know I didn't come home last night?"

"Boy, you are so full of worries aren't you? I told your father that you would be staying with me a few nights to work late. When was the last time that you had an orgasm, boy?"

"Yesterday, Sir." Dominic blushed, his cock really getting hard now at the predicament he's found himself in.

"Heh. I saw that boy. I have cameras all over the property. You shoot a lot of cum. I saw you jerking behind the barn from my office here."

Dominic blushed even harder, feeling bashful at the thought of Butch having watched him masturbate on his property. He wondered if Butch happened to catch him with the cucumber he had up his ass last summer.

"Let's get started boy. You are going to really enjoy your time here."

Dominic felt a little twinge of nervousness but trusted Butch. The farmer began to remove the boy's clothes, undoing each restraint to take the garments off as necessary. Before long, Dominic was completely nude, exposed to whatever Butch had in mind for him.

"What are you going to do to me, Sir?" Dominic anxiously inquired.

"I'm going to see how much semen you can produce, boy. Just relax, I'll be right back. This is just a trial." Butch left through the door he came in from, and was gone for several minutes.

The room was quite warm, and Dominic was starting to feel comfortable. His testicles were hanging low from the heat, and the syrup he had been given was really kicking in. Almost like a nicotine buzz, he felt relaxed and his cock had become fully erect from the aphrodisiac.

The shirtless man who dragged him in had a slight smirk on his face and Dominic looked at him more closely. He was quite handsome, but not quite as handsome as Butch. The man winked at the boy reassuringly, and Dominic began to fantasize about what he had packing in his pants.

Butch returned, with a few items on a cart. A bottle of what looked to be lube, some kind of sheath similar to a masturbator, and a dildo.

"Alright Dominic, are you ready? We're going to have a little fun. I can see that someone is already a little excited!" Butch snickered as they both eyed his extremely hard penis with a small bead of precum starting to drool down his cock head.

"Y-yes, Sir."

Butch started by gently rubbing the boy's thighs and belly, running his hands over the body he had been waiting to properly feel for so many years. The touch of his boss over his helpless body sent shivers from head to toe through Dominic's being, and he was very quickly overcome with waves of arousal.

"My, my, so receptive to touch!" Butch quipped as he bumped his hand against the base of Dominic's rock-hard shaft. The boy hadn't had another hand touch his cock in a long time, the country life often left him starved of another man's touch. "You're very big as well. I'd have guessed a solid 6 inches from the cameras, but you're easily 8!"

Butch gripped the boy's warm meat with a firm grasp, and squeezed the bottom of it. More precum began to flow out, over Butch's hand.

"Ugh this is torture, stroke me Butch!" Dominic shouted. His heart sank as Butch removed his hand from the boy's achingly hard penis and locked a firm gaze into his eyes.

"Excuse me, boy? You aren't exactly in a position to be making demands." Butch redirected his hand down to the boy's heavy balls and gave them a firm slap.

"FUCK! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" Dominic tried to curl up in response to the pain, but the restraints kept him firmly in place as his cock went limp from the shock.

"You did not address me respectfully, and are not to be making demands of me. Don't do that again, or I will hit them harder."

"I'm sorry, yes Sir." Dominic groaned as the pain worked its way up into his abdomen, sickeningly so.

Butch took the boy's chubbed meat back into his hand and began to stroke it tenderly and steadily. Dominic was very quickly fully erect once again, and sweetly moaned at the pleasure.

"Lets take things up a notch, huh boy? This lube is my own formulation. It lasts a long time, and contains aphrodisiacs like your sedative did." He opened the bottle and with the boy's cock in hand, squeezed a hefty line all the way up his shaft. The liquid began to make his cock tingle as soon as it made contact.

Butch used both hands and worked it into an evenly thick coating all around the boy's cock, paying special attention to the frenulum and head. Dominic's moans became louder and more unrestrained at the feeling of the lube activating. It was like being inside of a guy's warm hole.

"This feels so fucking good, Sir!" The boy cooed, trying his best to hump up into Butch's firm grasp. He was already getting close to cumming.

"I know it does, boy. I can tell you're getting close. So I'm going to stop now."

Butch removed his hand just as the boy was about to orgasm.

"W-why did you stop Sir? I was so close!"

"I stopped BECAUSE you were close, boy. You told me you orgasmed yesterday. You haven't built up much of a load. I'm going to help you with that."

"You mean you aren't going to let me cum yet Sir?"

"No, not yet boy. We've got plenty of time today. I want you to enjoy the feelings you are experiencing and get a hefty load ready for me. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

Butch gripped the boy's shaft once again, and began stroking long, deep motions. Dominic's cock had grown red and swollen from the pleasure, and his balls had pulled up against his body. Butch took note and pulled a ring out of his jacket pocket. He placed it around the boy's balls to keep them separated from his body.

Butch really started to enjoy seeing the boy's adorable face make all sorts of pleasured and silly expressions from the stroking. He went back into the doorway and came back with an office chair and sat next to the boy, and leaned down to kiss his soft lips while he stroked. Dominic eagerly kissed back, and immediately almost shot his load again. Butch stopped stroking.

"How did you know I was so close, Sir?"

"I've had a lot of experience, boy. I can tell. You just lay back and enjoy this. Give me another kiss."

This is how things went for the next few hours. By this time, Dominic was a sweating, desperate mess. His cock was almost purple from being hard for so long, he had never experienced pleasure and denial like this. He was so used to busting a nut whenever he liked.

"Can I cum yet Sir? My balls are so blue now. I think I've built up a good load for you already. I need to cum!"

Butch gave him another stern glare and the boy immediately knew what was coming. He slapped his nuts harder this time, and the pain was much worse than before. The combination of his balls being swollen from not cumming and being held firmly in place from the ring increased the pain significantly. The boy shouted in pain and a small tear ran down his cheek.

"Boy. You need to learn to keep your mouth shut about what YOU want. It's not about that. I am in charge. I make those decisions. We are just getting started here. I've got more toys to introduce you to."

Dominic looked back over at the cart; he had forgotten about the two other toys. He knew this was going to be a long day, and would not be cumming any time soon.

-----

Butch picked up the sleeve from the cart that looked similar to a Fleshlight, and emoted a devilish grin with sideye pointed toward Dominic still strapped down to the table. "This sleeve was developed in this very facility. It's essentially a Fleshlight; I'm sure you're familiar with those, aren't you boy?"

Dominic was quite familiar. He had two different ones in his dresser at home. The memory of how they felt around his cock as he bred them made his already-straining cock twitch further, more precum flowing down his shaft.

"That's what I thought," Butch mused. "This one is slightly different than the ones you're probably familiar with. Unlike industry-standard Fleshlights, this one has been scientifically-engineered to possess exactly the right textures inside to stimulate the maximum possible number of nerves in a penis. They've proven quite popular within this facility, so much so that we've thought about patenting it. Let's see what your opinion of it is."

Butch proceeded to fill what seemed to be some kind of reservoir on the top of the sleeve, from which countless small tubes connected to the walls of it. "These tubes carry lubricant from the container on top and slowly secrete it within the toy itself. No need to stop and re-lubricate."

Dominic's eyes lit up in a twisted mix of excitement over what it would feel like, and dread over the fact that Butch was probably still not going to let him cum. The sleeve was placed onto the head of his cock, the lube already tingling his frenulum with pleasure.

"Fuuuuck..." Dominic moaned, unable to hold back his thoughts on the matter. As Butch moved the sleeve all the way down to the base of his cock, the warmth of the lube being pressed against his entire member from the perfect tightness of the sleeve was a feeling like nothing he had ever experienced in his life.

"You like that, huh boy? Let's see how long we can hold out for," Butch snickered as he began stroking the sleeve up and down at a steady but calm pace, the wet sloppy sound echoing through the room. Dominic was drooling at this point, and Butch was impressed with his ability to relax and sink into the feeling without straining against the restraints.

"You're doing great boy, I'm going to up the ante a bit. You still are not to release a single drop of seeed though. If you do, you'll regret it massively." Butch doubled the stroking speed, noticing how tight Dominic's heavy swollen testicles were pulled up against his body. Dominic started panting like a dog, making inhuman grunts and groans.

"I-I'm getting close!" Dominic squealed, his eyes buttoned tight and hips bucking, little as they could from the strap across his abdomen.

"You better not cum, boy!"

"I can't help it! It's coming!!"

Dominic thought he was going to have the most explosive, intense nut he has ever experienced, but Butch knew better. He had been doing this for many years. He immediately removed the sleeve and proceeded to grab one of Dominic's testicles and squeeze just enough to snap the boy out of his horny daze and yell in pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Dominic screamed, his abdominal muscles tightening in recoil from the pain. His cock immediately began to soften, and despite believing he was about to have the orgasm of his life, all the came out was one single small bead of thick white seed, just barely leaving his beet-red cock head.

"Didn't I tell you boy?" said Butch sternly. "I told you that I was not done with you. I also told you that you better not release a single drop, or you would regret it. You released one small drop, and look what happened. Seeing that you did not wait for me to give you the all-clear to release, we will have to try again tomorrow."

"TOMORROW? I can't hold off that long!!" Dominic whined and begged.

"Well, looks like you'll have to." Butch pulled out a chastity cage from a small drawer on the side of the cart. He took it apart, and began to clean off Dominic's now-soft cock. The cage went on after, and was locked with the most gut-wrenching click that Dominic ever heard.

"What's this bullshit? I can't get to my dick!"

"That's the point, boy. We made so much progress today, and it'll only make tomorrow so much more fun. Unless you learn to control yourself, this will be your reality each and every day until you do."

Butch began to undo all of the restraints that held the poor tortured boy down. Dominic stood up, and immediately lunged toward him in an attempt to overpower him and escape. Butch figured this would happen, and took another cheap shot right to Dominic's balls. The boy groaned and fell down in a crumpled mess. Butch pulled out handcuffs from the same drawer the cage came from, and put them on Dominic.

"You are stuck here until I decide to let you go. Nobody is looking for you, and nobody can find you. I suggest you follow my orders. You can make your time here the best of your life, or the worst of your life. That choice falls squarely on your shoulders."

The guard that first brought Dominic into the room was beckoned back in, and disappeared into a deeper hallway with the slumped-over boy in tow. Butch grabbed a tablet on a table up against the wall, and began to take notes on it, filling out a form.

Subject 366 - Dominic

Penis size: 8.3 inches.

Testicular volume: R-24mL, L-23mL

Demeaner: Generally calm, but easily excitable when sexually stimulated and highly aroused.

Tools used: Proprietary lubricant, sleeve, manual stimulation.

Other notes: This boy in particular is a real cutie. I've been eyeing him for a long time. What a great way to finally get some hands-on experience with him. I wasn't impressed by his whininess and begging, but I suppose that's just what happens when you're sex-starved and young like he is.

Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to use the dildo on him today. He already leaked a bit of semen, and I felt that if I started ramming his prostate he would have been spilling it everywhere. Besides, I think his tight little furry hole is probably a bit TOO tight for that thing. I'll give it a try tomorrow though.

A couple of things to note: I've never seen a boy precum as much as he does. It's actually quite impressive. The more he was denied, the more precum was gushing out his cock like a damn faucet! I think he would be the perfect candidate to pioneer our new program. I will promptly send this report with more detailed numbers over to Alan in Analysis to get his thoughts on the matter.