The Farmer's Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke again this time to mom pleasuring me. We made out, and I made her cum a couple of times. I fell asleep again. Mom brought me supper later, and then we all went to bed. We fucked for a couple of hours and then we all slept. I never felt so loved before.

The next day I went to school. I was nervous. The bus was quiet, and no one whispered behind my back. The bus driver even looked sympathetically at me. I growled: I didn't want pity. Not from these people. They showed their true colours to me, and it was horrible. All of them.

When I stepped inside the school, the principal met me at the front door on the front steps. The buses were all off-loading, and the students gathered round. The principal looked sad to me. He gave me a small hug.

"I'm so sorry, Alice. I heard what happened from Miss Carpenter. Rachel and Lacey are in my office waiting to be disciplined. The false rumours they spread are disgusting. What they did to you in the bathroom is unforgivable. I already met with the police. They are investigating the incident and some others that are now being reported. The Queen Bees did many terrible things, it appears."

Mr Lockhart looked out at the gathering students. "Miss Kenny here was treated horribly here and abused. I can attest that she was the victim of Mr Robins. It was me that caught him and fired him. Rachel and Lacey spread false rumours based on some strange attraction to Mr Robins. Leave Alice alone, she's been through a terrible ordeal."

I saw students looking at one another. Many had heard the rumour from Miss Carpenter and not Rachel and Lacey. I saw the shrugs and life at the school carried on and the students stormed into the school past Mr Lockhart and me. I thanked him and looked up as a police cruiser pulled up to the front of the school. I went inside and saw Rachel and Lacey glaring out of the principal's office at me. Their parents stood near them and didn't look happy. I smiled at them and waved and tossed my short hair at them.

Karen Carpenter had identified the parents as being part of her love nest. I laughed and walked on.

I headed down the hall and saw Miss Carpenter standing in her doorway. She beckoned to me, and I went over. She looked meek to me. She asked me to come into her classroom. I agreed and heard her lock the door behind her.

I turned and watched in shock as she started to undress.

"Alice. Please pleasure me. I need to come with you. I've watched you for so long. The last couple of months I've pleasured myself thinking of you. I've dreamed of you eating me out. Please?"

I looked over her body. She still repulsed me. I shook my head. "Not a chance."

She looked down and then sat. "Can you spank me?"

I nodded. Mom warned me of this. I sat on a chair and told Karen to lie across my lap with her ass up in the air. She didn't hesitate and either did I. Mom showed me what to do. I spanked her hard and long, making sure to strike every inch of her ass. Her ass glowed red, and I could feel the heat pouring off it. Karen was crying, and I held her until she stopped.

She spent the day teaching from her feet. She could no longer sit.

Students were all trying to be friendly to me. I ignored them. I didn't need them or their false support. Two days ago, they devoured me and spat me out and left me bleeding on the ground. I would never forget and so long as I lived in this town, I would make them never forget. I knew them all. I knew where they lived and who their parents were. I smiled to myself and hummed a little tune.

At lunch time I wandered the halls, not sure what I was looking for. I did when I ran into him. Charles was sweeping the hall, and he looked so strong to me. He looked up at me when I ran over, and he smiled at me. His smile sent shivers through me, and I knew what I wanted.

"Charles!" I gasped as I ran up to him. I went right up to him and placed my hands on his waist. I moved closer until my breasts were just touching his chest.

He held onto his broom with one hand and left the other dangling. "Hey, Alice. Didn't see you yesterday, everything okay? You know, your hair looks wonderful like that..."

I batted my eyes at him, laughing internally at the stupidity of it, but it worked on men. "Yeah, thank you so much, Charles. You saved my life."

"No problem. How'd it go with Miss Carpenter?"

"Great. You know dad's been asking about you. Wants you to come round the farm."

"Really, what about?"

I shrugged. "Man stuff. I don't really know. He likes you, though. That says a lot." I moved an inch closer to him, my breasts pushed against him.

Charles looked at me in silence. I could see him thinking. Then he spoke quietly. "Your dad likes me? Enough that maybe I could ask you out?"

I smiled up at him. "I think that's a great idea."

"Really? Oh, wow! I didn't expect you to say yes!"

"No? Not so sure of yourself? I've seen you checking me out. You've wanted me for a long time, haven't you?"

Charles blushed, and I loved seeing it. "Uh, maybe?"

"You wondered how my tits would feel in your hands and mouth. How my pussy tastes. How it would feel around your cock. Haven't you?"

Charles looked caught and guilty. I could see he was thinking I was teasing him and how he was thinking this was hot as hell. It was hot; I was already wet.

"So, we're boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked.

Charles looked happy and nodded.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him toward the janitor's closet behind him. "Good, let's seal the deal. I need your cock in my mouth and pussy."

"Wh-what?" stammered Charles, but he let me drag him into the small room. It smelled of cleaner and it was cramped, but I didn't care.

I looked up at Charles and smiled. "Take me, Charles. I'm yours."

He hesitated only for a moment, but for that moment I worried I had pushed him too far too fast. Then hunger lit up his gorgeous eyes, and he was kissing me. He was a little rough, but I didn't care. I bit at his lip and sucked his tongue into my mouth. He tasted faintly of cigarettes.

My hands started to roam. I ran them over his shoulders and down his back. I could feel his muscles and his strength. I grabbed his ass and pulled him in hard against me. His kissing grew hungrier, and he mashed my mouth.

I dropped to my knees and started furiously trying to figure out how to get at his cock through his overalls. I could feel his cock hard behind the material. It was so big! Charles unzipped the front and shrugged off the top of the coveralls. He wore a white t-shirt underneath and blue boxers. I grabbed the boxers and yanked them down.

His cock sprang forward and hit my chin. I grabbed his bobbing cock and admired it. It was thick and hard and so hot in my hand. I squeezed the head and watched pre-cum ooze out. I licked it away and tasted his salty taste. "Yum," I said and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. He was slightly larger than dad and it was mine.

He groaned hard and thrust into my mouth.

I lowered my mouth around his cock and swirled my tongue over his shaft and head. His cock jerked in my hand and mouth, and suddenly his cum ejaculated into my mouth. I was surprised by how quick he came and was pleased I made him cum so fast. It felt like victory and made me feel beautiful. He cried out and kept shooting cum. The amount was massive and soon filled my mouth. I swallowed and choked on the amount. His cum was thick and stuck to my throat. I pulled his cock free and saw a rope shoot straight out and into my eye. So much cum! Twice what dad produced! I felt like I had found a rich treasure.

I cried out and held my burning eye and felt more cum land on my hand. I leaned back and watched his cock continue to cum. He shot rope after rope. So much cum. It was impossible! He grunted and jerked his cock.

"Wow," I said. "So much! How is this possible?"

Charles grunted and stopped coming. "I'm so sorry. I've imagined this for so long. I just came, I couldn't stop it. I'm so sorry."

"But so much cum!" I exclaimed and wiped the cum from my burning eye and deposited the cum in my mouth. "So tasty. Oh my god, Charles. That was amazing!" I admired his cock, still hard and jutting over eight inches from his body. His balls hung low, and they were massive. I cupped them and sucked his cock back into my mouth. "Your cock is beautiful!"

I sucked him for a bit, loving the feel of him in my mouth. Charles was a keeper. Then I remembered my mom telling me only to keep the ones who could please a woman. I stood up and removed my shirt in one pull. Charles' eyes locked on my bra-covered tits. I reached behind my back and undid the bra clasp. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled my bra off my tits.

I leaned back a little to make them stand out. Charles reached up and gently stroked the lower globe of my left breast. The touch sent shivers through me, and my nipples tightened. He took his other hand and did the same to my right breast. I reached up and held his hands to my tits and helped him squeeze them. He lowered his mouth and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Electric shocks shot down to my pussy and I moaned.

He sucked my breast firmly, and I stroked his head and hair. His mouth sent shocks of pleasure from my nipple and down my stomach to my pussy. I moaned again and then pulled down my shorts and panties. I leaned back against the shelves and then lifted a leg and placed a foot on the second shelf from the bottom. I felt my pussy lips part and open. I was exposing myself to Charles, and I hitched my breath in anticipation.

He removed his warm mouth from my nipple, and I felt it cool, exposed to the air. He kissed down my stomach and knelt at the same time. He kissed down my mons and I swear I felt my pussy strain to reach out to him. His mouth grew closer and then he was on me. His tongue lapped roughly up my pussy, spreading my lips and burrowing deep in my folds. It was what I needed. His hunger and appetite. His tongue found my clit, and he sucked it into his mouth.

I was gasping and loving his attention. "Charles, so good. Eat my pussy! Oh yes, suck my clit!" Fingers found my opening, and he thrust two fingers deep into my pussy while keeping his mouth and tongue on my clit. His fingers thrust in and out and I cried out. "Jesus! Charles! Yes!"

I felt his fingers curl under my pelvic bone. He reached upward and before I knew it, he touched a part of me I hadn't known existed. He touched me lightly, but the shock it sent through me was intense. It was pure pleasure, concentrated and localised. The more he touched me, the more I wanted to do whatever he wanted, so long as he never stopped. I could hear my voice screaming in pleasure.

My orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. It rushed down my body, standing all the hairs up on end. It flushed through my breasts and down through my womb and down my vagina and exploded on my clit and where he was rubbing me. I felt a flood rush through me, and I looked down and watched myself spray liquid from my pussy all over Charles' face. I saw the happiness on his face, and he positioned his mouth over my pussy and drank from me. It was so hot. I came again and felt my pussy spasm and flood his mouth again. I could see him swallowing and I wanted to keep feeding him. I needed to feed him with my body. He made my pleasure happen, and I wanted to reward him. I came again and cried out. It almost hurt. More liquid squirted from me. I never wanted it to end.

Sadly, it did, and I lay limp against the shelves. My legs were shaking so hard I could barely stand. Charles moved with need, and he lifted my legs and positioned himself between my legs. I felt his cock thrust deep inside me and the pleasure was there, just masked behind the bliss of my orgasm. He filled me like my father, except deeper. I moaned, and he kissed me. His face was wet with my juices, and I licked at him. He licked me back, and I realised he was licking his own cum off my face.

My pussy clenched with the knowledge. When I kissed him again, our juices mixed in our mouths. We were fucking with our mouths; I thought. I came again. So casually. So expected. So welcomed.

Charles thrust through it. His cock pushing back into my closing vagina and forcing himself deep. He was brilliant. He filled me and responded to my every motion and need. He was a master, and I wanted him to keep fucking me forever.

When he came it was powerful. I felt the muscles of his back and arms clench powerfully. I weighed no more than a bird in his arms. I was his pussy and his pleasure. A world of joy to him. I watched his face, so beautiful with his pleasure, my pleasure, and the pleasure my body gave him. I felt a connection, and I came with him.

I felt tears splash on my shoulder and pulled back his head to stare at his face. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I wanted that for so long..."

I laughed and kissed his wet cheeks. "After that performance, you'll get it every day. Wait till mom tries you out! She's gonna die!"

Charles looked shocked, and he almost dropped me. "What? What did you say?"

I realised my mistake and tried to cover. "I said, wait until mom sees you. She's gonna die!"

Charles nodded but didn't look convinced. He was about to speak when a loud knock sounded at the closet door, startling us. I cried out in surprise.

"Charles, I know you're in there," said Mr Lockhart, the principal. I stared at Charles in horror. "With Miss Kenny, by the sounds of it. You're dismissed. Pack your things. You're fired."

We heard him walk away, and Charles groaned. "Fuck!" he cursed. "I need this job!"

I thought furiously about how to save this. Then it came to me. "Take me home. Then come by the house tomorrow. I think I might know what he wants to see you about..."

End of Part Two

Copyright © 2019 Lana Ocean. All rights reserved.