The Farmer's Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad made a whistle sound and beckoned to Charles. They walked toward the barn, and I hurried to catch up to them. Charles was talking.

"What she gonna do to her?"

Dad looked long and hard at Charles. "Sure you want to know?"

Charles held his look which I knew would give him points with dad. "Are you going to hurt her?"

"In a manner of speaking. But she'll walk away fine from here. Tell you what, you don't hear or see her tomorrow, you call the police directly. Deal?"

We reached the barn and dad opened the extra fridge he had plugged in. He pulled out two beers, then thought and added another. He gave us each one. "You two deserve this tonight. Charles, tell me about yourself."

Charles cracked his can of Coors and took a sip. "Not much to tell. I work the janitor job at the school. I work nights cleaning the office building on Main Street. Weekends I help at a garage near me fixing cars."

Dad took a long look at Charles and followed it with a long pull of his beer. "That's a lot of hours, son. Why so many jobs?"

Charles looked around the barn before answering. "Sick mom at home. Lots of bills."

Dad surprised me and Charles by giving him a quick hug around the shoulders. It was more of a quick squeeze. "Good for you, son. That's the right thing to do." He stepped back and looked him up and down. "You're a big lad. You do any farm work?"

Charles nodded. "Once for a summer. A place like this. You know the Hamston Farm?" My dad nodded. "I worked there the summer he passed. I stayed on and helped Mrs Hamston until she could sell the place."

Dad looked at Charles in a new light; a look I recognised. Charles had just been promoted in my dad's eyes. "I owe you thanks for taking care of my daughter, Charles. It takes a real man to step up and do what's right and you did. I'm gladly in your debt. You need anything, you come see me, you hear? No matter how big." Dad moved over to me and hugged me. "I love my daughter, Charles. More than anything."

Charles looked away from my dad's open affection toward me. "My pleasure, sir."

"Don't sir me. We're beyond that. Call me John, please."

"Okay, John. I will."

"Well, you came to her when she needed someone. I won't forget, and I suspect she won't either."

We finished our beers. I gave dad the rest of mine. The men had tossed back theirs like water. I struggled with it. Dad clapped Charles on the back. "Head home, son. We'll be all right and so will Miss Carpenter. She just needs to learn some things, is all."

Charles nodded, and I walked him to his truck. When we reached the door, he paused. I placed my hands on his chest, stood on my toes, and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Charles, for rescuing me." I liked how his chest felt under my hands and I rubbed it a little.

"It was my pleasure, Alice."

I pursed my lips at him and stepped back from him. "How come you know my name? You didn't answer me earlier."

Charles looked awkward, and he grabbed his hat from his head and scrunched it up. He glanced at me and then away. "I... I've been watching you at school for a few years. Looking out for you. Not anything creepy."

I looked up at him and saw his steel-grey eyes looking intently back at me. I hitched my breath and felt a flutter in my stomach. I suddenly wanted to kiss him. I had felt my daddy's cock in my pussy this morning and suddenly I wanted Charles', too. I almost told him. Instead, I reached up and kissed his cheek again, holding my lips a little longer than the last time. "Hmm. I like that. Thank you, Charles."

Charles' eyes lit up, and he grinned a smile at me. "Night, Alice!" He put his hat back on and climbed into his truck. He started to turn it over, but it didn't catch.

Dad looked over from the barn and yelled. "Tell him he needs to clean his plugs!"

I nodded and Charles did, too. He turned the key, and the truck started up. He pulled out and circled back to the laneway and I watched his red rear lights fade off into the dark. Daddy came over and stood beside me.

"He's a good man. Glad he rescued you. You know that boy wants to fuck you, baby."

"I know."

"You gonna let him?"

I turned around and kissed daddy on the lips and reached out and stroked his hardening cock through the front of his pants. "I think so. For now, I need more of this."

Dad chuckled. "Tonight, we have to teach Miss Carpenter a lesson in humility. This is going to be fun. Are you gonna be okay, baby? That was some pretty bad shit today. As bad as it gets."

I nodded. I was home safe, and sound, and I felt perfectly fine. I thought of Rachel and Lacey and knew I would have to deal with them. But that was later. "I'll be fine. What's mom doing?"

"Some pretty kinky shit. Come on. Let's watch."

* * *

I followed dad into the house and heard a strange sound from mom and dad's bedroom. Dad chuckled and led the way in. I was shocked to find Miss Carpenter naked, lying on her back on the bed, with her arms and legs tied to the bedposts. She was spread eagle and I could see her pussy was hairy and wet. Her massive tits were so large they lay between her arms and her rib cage.

Then I saw clips were clamped onto Karen Carpenter's nipples. The flesh of her breasts was caught in the clips and the skin looked red and angry. It had to hurt. Mom was standing over the woman wearing nothing, and I glanced over her form. She carried a strange device that looked a little like a small whip with multiple strands. Mom brandished the device and then struck Karen across the breasts with it. Karen cried out, and I saw red welts rise up on her tits. I winced.

Mom smiled at dad. "Her safe word is 'bumble'."

Dad growled and stood over the bed, staring down at Karen. "You'll pay tonight. In pain and pleasure. My wife and I know all about you, Karen. The persona at Church and the reality of your lifestyle. The town's too small. People see things and hear things. My wife and I figured it out shortly after you came to town. It didn't take much.

"What you did to my daughter all because of your need to fuck that loser? That's unforgiveable. Tonight, you'll make up for it in the most depraved ways imaginable. You'll pleasure my daughter. Do whatever we tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said meekly.

Mom smiled and moved closer. She reached out and twisted a nipple clip a little. Karen cried out and squirmed, trying to get her nipple free. Mom grabbed the other clip and twisted it a little harder. Karen cried out and jerked her hands where they were tied up. Mom had used silk scarves. I had seen them before and asked mom about them. I didn't understand her cryptic reply.

Mom crawled onto the bed and knelt on Karen's right side. She reached between her legs and rammed two fingers into Karen's pussy. She thrust a couple of time and then held up the fingers for us to see. They were glistening with juices.

Karen saw me staring and glared at me. "Why is your daughter here?"

"She needs to see your punishment. Suck my fingers, bitch." Mom jammed her wet fingers into Karen's mouth. Karen bit down and mom slapped Karen's stomach hard. The slap was a loud ringing sound and Karen yelped and mom withdrew her fingers. She examined them. "That was close, bitch. You almost broke the skin. That would not have been nice."

Mom got off the bed and produced a strange device from her bedside table. She knelt back on the bed beside Karen's head and forced a ball into Karen's mouth and then tied it in place. Karen glared at mom.

Mom went back to the bedside table and pulled out a thing that looked like a dildo. She stepped into it and pulled it up. My mom soon had a strap-on sticking out from her. It was large and thick and black. She knelt between Karen's spread legs. "I was going to lube this. Not now."

Mom moved up and Karen made screeching sounds around the gag and thrashed her hips around. Mom struck the whip on her chest, and she stilled. I moved around the bed to watch. Mom lined up the strap-on to Karen's opening and then thrust in with one strong motion. Karen arched her back and screamed into the gag. Mom started thrusting hard.

"Take my fucking cock, you bitch! Take it deep. I'm going to fuck you all night long. All night!"

Mom worked the dildo hard. I admit to feeling excited watching it. It was dirty. My mom's tits swayed and shook with her efforts. I wanted to touch myself. I noticed Karen seemed to be transitioning to something else. I could see she liked it. Mom did too. She pulled her cock out of Karen's pussy. I saw her hold it and reposition it. Karen went wide-eyed and shook her head. Mom shoved hard, and this time Karen's scream was loud.

Mom had thrust her cock into Karen's ass. She thrust and thrust. Karen cried out and I could see tears pouring down the sides of her face. I started to move forward, but dad stopped me. "Watch."

I watched, feeling Karen's pain as mom violated her ass. "How can she say the safe word?" I whispered to Dad.

"She can still say it. Your mom will hear it if she uses it. She hasn't so far, and I doubt she will. This woman is a hard bitch, but watch, it'll happen soon. She'll break."

I watched more and then noticed Karen was thrusting back a little. She was enjoying it. As soon as she did, mom withdrew. Mom moved off the bed and then leaned over and removed the gag. "If you bite me again, I will shove this shit covered dildo down your fucking lying throat. Do you want to test me, bitch?"

"No."

Mom struck her with the whip. "No, mistress."

"No, mistress."

Satisfied, mom removed her strap-on and tossed it on the side table. She climbed on the bed and stood with her feet on either side of Karen's head. Mom was looking down toward her feet. Mom looked at me and smiled. Then she started to squat over Karen's face. She lowered her asshole right onto Karen's mouth.

"Eat my ass," she ordered.

I watched as Karen licked hard and probed my mother's asshole. I saw dad stir and looked over and down. His pants were bulging. I reached down and freed his cock, and it sprang forward. Dad groaned and wrapped an arm around me and drew me in closer.

I wrapped my left hand around his cock and gently stroked him the way mom had shown me. Dad moved away for a moment and came back with lube. He squirted it on my hand and a little on his cock. When I stroked him, it felt so slick and wet. Dad moaned and mom smiled at him.

"That's it baby, stroke your dad's cock."

I saw Karen lurch under mom's ass.

"Keep licking, bitch. Now lick my pussy."

Mom moved her position and lowered her pussy right onto Karen's eager tongue. Mom sighed contently. "Such a good pussy eater. Lick my hole. Deeper."

I kept stroking Dad's cock. He pulled me closer, and I heard his breathing speed up. "That's it, Alice. Stroke my cock. Slowly. A little tighter. Ah, that's it."

"Don't come, John. This bitch needs her holes filled."

Mom came soon after. It was small, but I could see she liked it. She rose off Karen's face and Karen spied me stroking my dad's cock. Her eyes bulged. "Is she? Oh, my God! Your daughter is stroking her father's cock. That's obscene!"

Mom laughed. "Alice, come here and get your pussy licked. Get undressed. John, help her."

Dad helped me get undressed. He sucked my hard nipples and fingered my pussy. I wanted to get lost in his attention, but Karen's squeezed face attracted me. I wanted her to eat my ass and pussy like mom's. I pulled away from dad, kissed him and climbed up onto the bed and squatted over Karen's face.

I lowered my pussy, wet and swollen with excitement, unto Karen's mouth. Her tongued darted up, and she was eating me like a pro. She licked the length of my slit and swirled my clit. I moaned with the pleasure. I was having my pussy eaten by the school biology teacher. I felt her stretching her tongue toward my asshole, and so I moved up and felt her probe deep. I moaned and ground my pussy across her nose. I didn't care about her. I wanted to use her.

She had left me broken on the floor of the bathroom only a few hours ago. Now she was eating my asshole. I wanted to do things right then and there. I wanted to void my bladder and bowels into that bitch's open mouth. I stopped myself, disgusted at my own thoughts.

I felt my orgasm approach and let it come. I came quietly and then lifted my pussy from her lips. I looked down at her and she licked her lips.

"More," she said.

Mom whipped her.

"More, mistress! Please!"

"John," said my mother. "You're up. Alice, stay there and bend over."

I obeyed my mother. I bent forward and grabbed the top of the headboard for balance. My ass and pussy were exposed back toward my father. He climbed up the bed and knelt on his knees with his knees on either side of Karen. I knew what mom wanted and pushed my ass toward my father.

"What are you doing?" demanded Karen. "You aren't? You aren't going to fuck your own daughter?"

Dad didn't answer. He pressed his massive cock head against my opening and slowly pushed his cock inside my tight pussy. I welcomed him back inside. I could hear Karen spluttering beneath my pussy. She had a front-row seat to our incest. This prude and prideful woman was getting debased tonight, and I finally understood what my mother and father were doing.

Dad buried himself fully inside me, and I loved the full feeling. He started thrusting, and I had a little orgasm. Mom stroked my back. "Easy baby, hold off. Let it build."

"It's so good, mom! Dad's cock is so wonderful!"

"I know. Karen, start licking. Get your tongue on her clit."

Suddenly Karen was giving broad strokes to my clit. The added sensation brought my orgasm closer and closer. I cried out and pushed the orgasm away mentally, stretching it out. Dad was grunting and picking up the pace. Karen was licking feverishly now. I could hear the lust in her grunts.

"More! I need more! Let me cum, mistress! Please!"

I heard a vibrator start up and looked back to see my mother shove a vibrator into Karen's pussy. She fucked her pussy for a moment, watching Karen closely. As soon as she was close to coming, she pulled the vibrator free.

Karen cried out. "No! I need to cum! Please!"

Dad pulled out of me and unleashed a torrent of cum across Karen's face and open mouth. She sputtered and then choked on the cum. I watched impassively as she tried to breathe. Dad smacked her face with his heavy cock and then wiped his tip across her forehead, leaving a streak. Karen coughed and then started breathing, colour returned to her face.

Our night went long and into the early hours of the morning. Mom refused to allow Karen to cum the entire time. Tied up as she was, there was nothing she could do about it. Mom brought her closer and closer and then refused her. Dad fucked me and Dad fucked mom. Mom ate me out, and I ate out mom. Karen watched it all, transfixed. She pleaded and begged for release. She promised everything she could think of. She offered to do disgusting things with us that had me grimacing.

She was a depraved and fucked up person.

Mom had her describe in detail the sex she had with Mr Robins. Then she explained how she had sex with several members of the church congregation, women, and men, and used them for her own pleasure and needs. Mom wanted names, and she got them.

Dad always came into her mouth and on her face. He would deposit his load and mom would close her mouth and pinch her nose until she swallowed. She hated cum. Dad came into her mouth three times that night. The fourth time he came in my ass. It felt amazing. Mom had me squat over Karen's mouth and push Dad's cum out into her mouth.

I liked that.

Soon it was over, and I was exhausted. Mom and dad were too. Karen was crying and pleading for her to be allowed to cum. Mom ignored her.

Mom slowly untied her. Karen didn't move from the bed. She looked at dad's cock, soft and shrunken from overuse, and licked her lips.

Mom stroked her hair. "Now. You're going to go home. Then you're going to start thinking. You'll think you can report this. And you'll act on it. Maybe not tomorrow, or the day after. But you'll convince yourself. You'll seek revenge on my daughter. And for something she never did, do you realise that? She never fucked your piece-of-shit Mr Robins. She never touched him. Yet you blamed her and started the rumours. You are a fucking piece of trash.

"Now, here's what you don't know: this whole night was videotaped. We have three cameras positioned in the room. We got everything. All your confessions about fucking people in the church. About Mr Robins. Everything. It will be edited. We'll remove all the other stuff, and it will just be you confessing to all the bullshit you do. We'll make sure that the right people see this. So, if you do anything. Say anything to anyone, and we release select clips from that video. Maybe you don't believe us? Think we are lying? John, show her something."

Dad wheeled the small black-and-white TV in the bedroom over beside the bed. He went over to the wardrobe and opened it. He pulled out three cables and connected them to the back of the TV. He reached into the wardrobe and did something. He went back to the TV and turned it on. The TV hissed and static showed on the screen, and suddenly it cleared. We were watching my mother talking to Karen. It was the conversation from moments ago. We could see the back of mom's head and heard her explain how Karen would start thinking about report this tomorrow. Dad turned off the TV.

"So, can you see all the damage we can do?" continued mom. "Tomorrow you are going to visit the principal and tell him about Rachel and Lacey. Turn them in. How they fucked Mr Robins routinely for grades. Explain how they then spread false rumours about my daughter. Tell him what they did in the bathroom. Tell him about Charles recuing my daughter. Do you understand?"

Karen nodded, her face miserable and covered in dried cum.

Mom slapped one of Karen's tits hard. "Now get the fuck out my house, you piece-of-shit. I catch you doing anything against my family, and I will bring you down and gut you. I will take your useless life and bury you in a shallow grave for the coyotes to dig up. Get the fuck up. Don't get dressed. Drive home naked with my husband's cum dried on your face. Go home and finger fuck your skanky pussy until you cum. I never want to see you again, you fucking bitch."

Karen dragged herself off the bed. She looked first at mom and then dad. She licked her lips and then looked at me. The anger and hate were gone. I saw someone else looking at me. A meek woman exposed for what she was: a vile, terrible person capable of causing so much harm. She was diminished with her exposure. I felt a thrill inside me as I realised this woman had no power over me.

Her body no longer interested me. Her tits hung far too low on her body and reached the lower part of her abdomen. Her hairy pussy looked like a rat's nest to me. She repulsed me. I looked away from her but caught the look of shame that crossed her face.

She left the bedroom, and we heard the front door close. Her car started and headlights flashed through the bedroom as she pulled away. In moments, the sound of her car faded off into the sounds of the early morning. The sun was just rising.

The rooster crowed.

Mom sighed and came over to me and took my hands. "That was a lot to take in. You okay, hon?"

I smiled at her, feeling truly wonderful. "Fuck yeah, I'm better than okay. I love my family!"

* * *

I stayed home that morning, too exhausted to go to school. I slept for a couple of hours and woke to dad snuggling close to me. I rolled over and let him fuck me. I came when he came inside me. I held him tight and fell asleep again with a smile on my face. I didn't know how it was possible for dad to cum as much as he did. I loved it.