The Farmer's Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised a finger and pointed it straight at me. Her cheeks were flushed red, and I could see the anger in her face. Her hair, pulled back tight behind her head, smoothed her forehead, and somehow made her look angrier. I took a step backward as she advanced on me.

"You! You are responsible for Peter, I mean Mr Robins, being fired!" she screeched. Her finger went from my nose to point at my tits. "You and your tits! You're to blame, you harlot! How dare you seduce him and then accuse him! You bitch!"

She screeched the last word, and I stared at her in shock. I opened my mouth to try to explain what had happened when her expression suddenly changed to something more feral. She suddenly smiled at me, and I found that so very disturbing.

"Come see me after school. Get out."

I ran from her classroom.

I walked frightened through the school corridors, heading to my homeroom. I could see people were looking at me, whispering to one another; I could see the wide-open stares and the looks of loathing. I was being blamed for the firing of Mr Robins. The school was buzzing with it.

I could still hear Miss Carpenter's voice screeching at me. What was up with her? Surely she couldn't be blaming me? The principal had to have explained what had happened to the other teachers?

I fled down the corridors and pushed into my homeroom class just as the bell rang. I sat down and hung my head. I could hear the whispers and I wanted nothing more than to run home.

By third period I had heard enough to piece the rumour together. I had tried to seduce Mr Robins and when that failed, I had accused him of sexual assault. I had orchestrated the whole thing. I was to blame. It was ludicrous. No one mentioned the principal walking in and catching Mr Robins with his dick out, cum dripping to the floor. No one mentioned that.

I wanted to scream and rant and rave. I knew it would accomplish nothing. I was trapped in the world of high school rumour, and nothing could exonerate me. It was horrible.

Lunch time found me hiding in the corner table trying to avoid any and all eye contact. The Queen Bees still found me and circled the corner and chanted horrible things about me. Dirty sexual things. By the end of it, I was crying in humiliation. No one came to my defence. No student or teacher looked my way. I fled the cafeteria to cat calls. A couple of teachers saw me pass and glared at me.

How had my world crumbled to this? This morning my father had made such exquisite love to me, taking my virginity, and filling me with such happiness. Now I was the disgrace of the school based on bullshit!

I suppose I might have been able to reduce the loathing that built toward me by arguing against it. Yesterday I might have been that person. Today, as of this morning, I became a woman, and the world seemed different. The pettiness of the high schoolers meant nothing to me. I was above that.

Or so I thought. By last period I was a wreck. The end of day bell rang, and I ran to the bathroom, unable to keep myself together. I ran into a stall, dropped my books, and bent over a toilet and felt my stomach clench. I threw up and then retched.

I heard the bathroom door swing open and then heard the unmistakable sound of the bathroom door locking mechanism being turned. I lifted my head clear of the toilet and started to turn around when hands grabbed me and pushed my head back into the toilet and my own puke. I struggled and thrashed and just when I thought I was doomed the hands let go and I pushed myself away from the toilet and sucked in air.

I heard laughter and looked up through my wet hair to see Rachel and Lacey standing at the entrance to my stall laughing at me.

"Look who it is, little miss whore. Puke much, bitch?" laughed Rachel, her hands on her hips and a look of disgust on her face.

I struggled to respond. I didn't know what was happening. Had they held my head in the toilet? Why would they do that? It couldn't be them, could it?

Lacey spat at me, and I recoiled in disgust.

What was happening?

Suddenly the girls lunged forward and grabbed me by the hair. I screeched as they pulled me from the stall. Hair was torn from my scalp, and I was dragged over to the sink counter. They pulled me to my feet and then Lacey held a small knife in her hand. I gasped when I saw it. I felt fear and a warm wetness hit my crotch and I knew I was peeing myself.

Rachel looked down and threw a hand over her mouth. "Oh. My. God! She's pissing herself, Lacey! Have you ever seen anything like it?"

Lacey was staring and laughing. I couldn't take my eyes off her knife.

Lacey saw me looking and brandished it. "See this? This is what you get if you don't behave, you skank."

I managed to find my voice. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you got our teacher fired, you bitch! We were fucking him for grades! He was my ticket into college! You've ruined our chances!" answered Rachel.

They were fucking Mr Robins? For grades? How was this my fault?

"I didn't do anything! The principal walked in and caught him!"

"Liar. We know the truth! You skanky bitch!" shouted Rachel, and she pulled out a pair of scissors.

"Now hold still," hissed Lacey. "And this will all be over."

Rachel held the scissors and then lifted a long lock of my hair. I stared in horror in the mirror. She was going to cut my hair? My long, beautiful hair?

I watched in horror, tears streaming down my face as she hacked away at my hair. I watched it fall in clumps to the bathroom sink and floor. Rachel looked so smug and satisfied. Lacey watched and cackled with delight. Their faces glowing with such glee. I was horrified and afraid for my life.

Not soon enough, it was over. They cut off the last lock of hair and then nodded to one another.

Lacey brandished the knife in the mirror for me to see. "You tell anyone. Anyone. And we do more than cut your hair. You fucking bitch!"

They left the bathroom with a high five and I heard them walking away down the hall laughing. All grew quiet, and I sobbed on the floor with my face in my hands. Before today, I never could have imagined such horror. I had been so afraid.

The bathroom door opened with a bang, and I screamed in fear and pushed myself across the floor to the wall farthest from the door. I looked up and saw Miss Carpenter standing there with her hands on her hips.

"You missed our appointment!"

I sobbed in relief seeing someone to help me. She was a woman and would understand.

Miss Carpenter looked around the bathroom and saw all my hair. "What have you done? You cut all your hair off? What the fuck is wrong with you? You fuck Mr Robins and get him fired! My Mr Robins! He was my fuck! Mine!"

Horror flooded me when her words sunk in, and they struck me almost physically. No, no, no!

She looked around and then smelt the urine on the floor and saw my soaked jeans. A look of disgust crossed her face. "You disgust me."

She sniffed and then turned and left me sobbing alone against the wall, soaking in my own piss. She abandoned me! I collapsed against the wall, empty of strength. I cried for a long time. I couldn't leave the bathroom. I was too afraid.

I don't know how much later it was when the bathroom door opened a crack. I heard a male voice call inside. I whimpered and tried to hide in the corner.

The door opened wider, and a face peered in. "Hello? Is there someone in there? I can hear you crying, all you alright miss?"

I recognised the voice. It was the janitor, Charles. I couldn't let him see me like this.

"I'm going to come in. I'm sorry, but I need to make sure you're okay. The school is closed. You shouldn't be in here."

The door opened fully, and I saw the silhouette of a man in the door, lit from behind by the hallway lights. The door closed, and I heard a sharp intake of breath. Suddenly the janitor was beside me and holding my shoulders.

"Oh, dear God. Alice! What happened to you? Who did this? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I couldn't answer and cried. I felt him looking me over.

"I don't see any blood. Miss Kenny, I'm going to pick you up and take you home. Okay? Where do you live? I know your farm is down Roger Milton Drive. I'll start there and you tell me where, okay? Can I pick you up? Take you home?"

I wanted that more than anything, and I nodded. He scooped me up off the floor so gently and held me under my shoulders and under my knees. He lifted me so effortlessly and I felt so light in his arms.

I leaned my head against him, suddenly feeling safe without knowing why. He left the bathroom and suddenly we were outside. He shifted my weight a little, and I heard a truck door open on squeaky hinges. I was shifted again and deposited like a feather in the passenger side of an old Ford truck. The door closed with a bang.

I looked around and saw the inside of a truck covered in receipts and the remains of fast food. A mound of cigarettes butts lay in the ashtray. I watched Charles move around the front of the truck and get in the driver's side. He flipped down the visor and caught the keys that fell free. He turned the key, and I heard the engine struggle to start.

I found a voice. "Your plugs are dirty."

Charles looked at me in surprise. "That's correct."

"You need to clean them."

"I plan on it, when I can find the time."

I looked at him for the first time. Really looked at him. I had seen him over the years in the school, always cleaning and never saying a word to anyone. Many people made fun of him. I never had. He looked hard working and my father always told me to respect a hardworking man. Or woman, my mother had added. I caught him looking at me now and then in the hallways, but I had shrugged it off. Men always looked at me.

Now I could really look at him. I was surprised to see he had steel-blue eyes glinting with the lights from the parking lot. They were pretty intense, and I caught my breath. His hair was somewhere between blond and brown and shaggy. He needed a haircut. This made me think of my hair, and I raised a hand to touch it.

Charles reached out and stopped me. "Don't Alice. Don't touch it. Leave it be. You'll need it fixed. But don't touch it now."

"How do you know my name?"

Charles looked at me for a long moment and then didn't answer. He turned the key, and the truck started with a roar. He shifted the gears on the steering wheel column, and I was surprised to see a 3-on-the-tree column shift. Dad would approve. He backed up quickly and then shifted and roared off.

I fumbled at the window crank and managed to get the window down. I leaned my head to the side and let the cold November air dry my tears. I watched the familiar road go by and soon we were pulling into the laneway of our house. Charles tooted his horn. The truck lights lit up the front of the house and I saw my mom and dad come out of the front door.

Charles parked and came around to my side. He was talking to mom and dad. "Mr and Mrs Kenny, I have your daughter here. I found her in the school bathroom. She's had something happen to her." My door opened and Charles lifted me out of the seat. I felt safe again but needed my mom and dad.

"Daddy?"

Suddenly I was in my dad's strong arms. "Baby? What happened?"

"Rachel and Lacey. They cut my hair."

Dad said something and Charles answered. "Two girls from school. Real troublemakers. Run the Queens Bees. Bunch of mean-spirited girls. I can see them doing this."

Mom was there and stroking my hair. I could feel Dad walking and then suddenly I was lying down on the couch in the living room. I was so tired. I wanted to sleep.

"Stay awake, hon. Tell us what happened. Charles says to call the police, but we don't know enough yet. Tell us what happened."

It took a while, but I eventually told them about my day. The accusations. Then what happened in the bathroom. When I mentioned Miss Carpenter coming in and leaving me there, my mother grew furious. She ranted on about the evil church bitch.

I watched Dad talking to Charles. He placed a hand on his shoulder, and I could see him thanking him. They both turned their heads and looked at me in the same way. So protective. I felt safe and closed my eyes.

I woke with a start when dad lowered me in the bathtub. The hot water hit my skin and suddenly I felt better. I was naked but didn't mind. I looked past daddy and saw mom and Charles looking in with concern.

"Daddy, I'm naked. Charles is watching."

"He's a good man. Don't worry about him. We had a long talk. He's called Miss Carpenter. She's on her way. Your mom is going to clean you up."

Dad rose and left. I could see Charles looking in and saw how he looked at me. He looked at me like daddy did. I liked it. Mum closed the door and turned to me. I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"When Miss Carpenter gets here, I'm spending time with her alone. Your dad understands. You will too. I don't want you interfering. No adult sees a young woman like you in distress and walks away. Not my daughter. Charles and your dad are gonna talk. Let them be."

"Okay, mom," I murmured and sank into the water.

Mom stripped down and joined me in the tub and washed me gently. She kissed me and made me feel better just by being in her arms. She then got me out, dried me and then sat me on the toilet. She pulled out her hair cutting scissors and went to work. She even pulled out dad's clippers. Soon it was done, and I was glad to see Mom looking satisfied. I rose and looked at my hair in the mirror. I hadn't seen it after the hack job, but now it was cut in a pageboy cut. It was beautiful and showed off my neckline.

Mom kissed my neck and then cupped my breasts and gave them a squeeze. "My beautiful daughter."

I placed my hands on mom's and helped her squeeze my tits. "I love you, mom." I twisted in my arms until I faced her and kissed her. Her lips parted, and I felt her tongue touch mine. Her hand caressed my ass with a loving touch and did the same to her. I loved how our breasts pressed together. There was barely room for them between us. I felt mom reached between my legs and slip her finger into my pussy.

I moaned into mom's mouth. I needed this. I needed to forget the horror of the night and get lost in this. She fingered me and when I moved to do the same to her, she shook her head. "Nope. Enjoy. Just you."

I nodded and sank into mom's attention and love. I came gently and mom held me. I heard a car door close outside the house and dad called out. "Helen, she's here."

"Coming!" yelled Mom. She looked at me. "Go get dressed. Then come outside. This is going to get ugly."

Life in rural America can be tough. But the people are tougher. My mom and dad are no exceptions. They owned and worked on a massive farm. They put down animals when they had to without remorse. When I stepped outside in a warm dress, I noticed dad cradling his shotgun. Mom stood facing Miss Carpenter, and Charles stood off to one side with his arms crossed.

When I stopped on the porch, I saw Miss Carpenter staring up at me. She sneered and mom took a step forward. Her sneer turned to a look of fear.

"Karen Carpenter. You left my daughter lying crying in the bathroom at the school. Explain yourself. How does an adult and a teacher leave my daughter lying in a bathroom after being attacked?"

"What are you talking about? She cut her own hair."

"And pissed herself? And flushed her own head in a toilet filled with her own puke? You left her there, you fucking bitch, and you are going to pay for it."

Karen looked at my father holding his gun. "What, is your red-necked husband going to shoot me?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. That's the likely outcome."

Karen rocked back a step. "Are you fucking crazy? You don't just shoot someone."

"No, you don't. First, something bad has to happen. Like my daughter being treated like shit all day at school. It started with you threatening her. It went on and ended with Rachel and Lacey holding my daughter's head in the toilet. She thought they were drowning her. Then they dragged her out and held her at knifepoint. Then they cut off her hair. They left her there, lying in her own piss and fear, laughing. LAUGHING! Then you arrived. You took one look at her and left her there. You fucking bitch."

"Why aren't Rachel and Lacey here? They committed the crime."

"They will be dealt with. For now, you're the problem. You're an adult and a teacher. Someone in a position of trust. My daughter needed you and you abandoned her. What were your words to her? 'You fuck Mr Robins and get him fired! My Mr Robins! He was my fuck! Mine! You disgust me!'--that's what you said. Is your fucking skank cunt really that important to you?

"You need to hear something. I know you spoke to the principal. He explained what happened to my daughter. And you still don't believe. Listen to Charles here."

The two women turned to Charles. So did I. What could he possibly add to this?

Charles took a step forward and took off his baseball cap. He ran a hand through his hair and watching him do it made my pussy clench in excitement. Charles cleared his throat. "I saw everything that night. How Mr Robins sat Alice down at a desk. He was playing with himself, looking down at her. I was in the storage room in the back. He forgot I was there. Anyway, he... he orgasmed staring at Miss Alice here. She suspected something and came around the long lab desk. That's when the principal came in.

"He caught Mr Robins with his dick out and dripping cum. Alice had nothing to do with any of it. She was the victim. Rumours were spread all day at school. All the students believed it. So I asked around. Spent the day trying to figure it out. Turns out it was you, Miss Carpenter. A teacher spreading fake information. The students believed it, coming from you."

Miss Carpenter looked embarrassed or something I couldn't recognise. She stammered and then pointed at me. "Lies. She fucked him."

Charles shook his head again. "Nope. Alice is clean and pure, Miss Carpenter." I shared a glance with Dad, and he smiled and shook his head slightly at me. "Rachel and Lacey, now. They were fucking and sucking him every day. He was fixing their grades."

Miss Carpenter looked surprised. "Rachel and Lacey? He was fucking them?! While he was fucking me?"

Charles winced at the harsh words but nodded.

She deflated and started to crumble to the ground when Dad cocked his gun. She staggered upright and backed away and held up her hands. "No, please! Don't kill me!"

Mom stepped forward. "Get in the house," she ordered.

Miss Carpenter looked warily at my mom. "Helen? Why?"

"I know you from church, Karen Carpenter. So prim and proper. You even accused me of some pretty horrendous things, didn't you? Always behind my back, you coward. And now you start spreading foul lies about my daughter? You'll go inside my house and prepare for your penance."

"And if I don't?"

"My husband will happily shoot you down where you stand."

"That's murder."

"No, that's justice. We'll have you chopped up and buried across the acres of land we own so fast you wouldn't believe it. No one knows you're here. You're all alone."

Miss Carpenter looked at Charles with hope. "Charles here knows!"

My mom walked over to Charles and wrapped an arm around his waist. "Charles understands, don't you Charles."

"Yes, ma'am, I sure do." The look in his eyes made me believe him. This was a side to Charles that made me wet.

Mom looked back at me and winked. She looked back at Miss Carpenter. I could see her fright. "Get in the house, Karen."

"What are you going to do with me?"

"Get inside the house, now. I won't ask again."

Karen looked defiant.

The shotgun went off and we all yelped and looked at dad. He was pointing his gun into the air. He cocked it and a spent shell flew through the air to land in the dirt. He lowered the gun and cradled it again. Miss Carpenter made a mewling sound and stepped back. My mom pointed at the front door of our house. Miss Carpenter hesitated for a moment and then lowered her head defeated. She walked slowly toward the porch and then past me into the house. Mom walked behind her and closed the door behind them.