The Farmer's Market

Story Info
Candice gets what she wants.
1.9k words
4.15
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice laid in bed, pussy throbbing. She replayed that afternoon's events in her mind as she lazily rubbed her pussy, slipping one fingertip into the damp opening. She'd met the man she'd been texting with over the last few days today, Mark, and the backseat of her car still smelled like their sex. Thank God for leather upholstery, she thought, smiling a little, so easy to wipe down. She moved her other hand down to caress her clit, lost in the memory.

She'd met Mark last Sunday at the local farmer's market. She'd been browsing the fruit stand, and she picked up a strawberry and had just put it between her lips when she could sense eyes on her. She slid her eyes over, taking a bite of the plump berry and pretending to look at the plums at the next table, and caught a glance of him -- tall, blue-eyed, a shaggy mop of hair covering his forehead. He must have sensed her glance because he immediately cut his eyes away, pretending to look down at the jars of honey in front of him. She was wearing a sundress, a short little white dress covered in a floral blue print, that she knew hugged her curves tightly, and she put a little sashay into her walk as she moved away from the fruit stand.

She strolled over to the candle table, wondering if he would follow. She didn't look back though. She'd never been approached at the market, and she wondered if he would have the balls to approach her -- she knew she could intimidate some men, tall as she was, voluptuous as an Ingres painting, brown skin like natural silk. Arriving at the candle table, she picked one up, a tall pink cylinder with roses embossed along it, and sniffed. She couldn't resist a quick look over her shoulder, and there he was, almost on top of her, smelling a bag of potpourri on some shelves set up next to the candle table. Now she knew this man wasn't about to buy some potpourri, him in his ragged t-shirt and cargo shorts. She smiled to herself. He turned a little, maybe he'd got up the nerve she thought, but she wanted to prolong this a little, even at the risk of losing him -- so she turned too, with her ass right in the path of where he was turning, and pretended to stumble a little, backing her tight, round ass right into his shorts. She stood up quickly and turned. "Oh, excuse me!" she said, laying one small manicured hand on his chest and smiling, looking up into those blue eyes. "I didn't see you there!"

The man looked a little shocked, but he recovered quickly and grinned widely. "No, my fault! I was in your way," he said, putting his hands in his pockets. Candice didn't want to spoil her fun and didn't say anything, smiling and turning away, moving away from him. She avoided a stroller and maneuvered her way through the market. She knew he would follow.

As she exited the market, she could hear someone breathing hard behind her, and the man jogged up beside her and stopped. "Hey," he said. "How were the strawberries?" he continued, with a sheepish grin, acknowledging that he'd been creeping on her a little bit. She turned to him with a little half-smile, letting him know that his attentions hadn't gone unappreciated. "Not good enough to buy some today, my favorite vendor isn't here. I don't allow inferior fruit to pass my lips," she said, smiling a little wider at the implication. She could tell what was on his mind as he was obviously tongue-tied for a minute, then blurted out, "So...you come here often?"

She decided to cut to the chase and replied "Sure, sometimes. Hey, I've got to go, but if you give me your phone I'll put my number into it," she said. He fumbled his phone out of his pocket, opened up his text app, and handed her the phone. She took a quick glance at his recents, she figured this wasn't too bad of an invasion considering he had been creeping on her, and after all he was too flustered to have opened up a new message window. Didn't look too full of girls, so she tapped the new message icon, put in her number, and wrote "Hey Mr Farmers Market. My name is Candice," and hit send. She handed the phone back and walked to her car, a little bounce in her step. As she got into her car her phone bleeped and she glanced at it -- the message was short, "Hey! I'm Mark. Nice to meet you Candice."

They texted back and forth for the next couple of days, casual stuff. Favorite restaurants, favorite movies, funny personal stories. He told her that he was an apprentice electrician, she told him that she was in nursing school. His favorite fruit was mangoes, hers strawberries. The farthest he'd been from Cleveland was Dallas, she'd gone on a trip with a high school friend to Hawaii once. They had an easy rapport, breezy but somehow intimate, and on the third day after they'd met she asked him if he'd like to go out for coffee. He had a favorite spot, and they agreed to meet there the following day. Today in fact, just a couple of hours ago, Candice remembered with a shiver.

The coffee shop was crowded, and Candice and Mark talked in line, a little nervously, sometimes relationships begun over texting can be a little hard to adjust to once they enter the real, but after all they had met once, as short as the encounter was. And they were clearly drawn to one another, brushing each other with their shoulders and their hips in the crowded line. They got their drinks, Candice something tall and tan and sweet, Mark just a short black coffee, and miracle of miracles, one of the shop's few booths opened up right before them, a bearded man closing his laptop and sliding out. They slid the remainder of the stranger's cappuccino over to the edge of the table and slid in. Mark sat on one end of the semicircular booth and set his coffee down, but Candice slid all the way to the middle and patted the booth next to her. "What's the matter Mark? Scared of me?" she said, looking at him from under her lashes. Mark flashed a nervous grin and slid over.

Candice took a sip of her coffee and slid her other hand under the table onto Mark's thigh. Mark gave a little involuntary grimace, as though he was about to spit out the sip of coffee he had just taken, but then swallowed. He was tense though, Candice could feel his muscle flex through his sweats, and wondered if she should take it a little further in such a crowded place. "Fuck it," she thought, and slid her hand down in between his thighs, almost all the way to his ass, found his balls through the loose material, and squeezed. Mark must have been afraid to even look at her because he just coughed and took another sip of coffee. Candice thought she might be the first to have ever been so aggressive with this man, and he was hugely aroused, she could feel his cock against her wrist as she loosened her grip on his balls. She slid her hand up the length of him and slid her fingertips into the elastic waistband of his sweats.

Mark looked over at her. The need was evident in the set of his mouth, he couldn't even manage a smile. He looked deep into her eyes, and she slid her hand a little further into his crotch, he wasn't wearing any underwear, circled his cock with her fingers and squeezed. "Hey Mark, my car's parked across the street," she said with a slow grin. "You want to get out of here?"

She withdrew her hand, and Mark struggled to adjust himself as he exited the booth. He dropped a five on the table for the busser, came around the table to where she was waiting, grabbed her hand, and they navigated the throngs of people as they exited the restaurant. They crossed the street and entered the dark stairwell of the parking garage, Candice holding Mark's hand and leading the way. They didn't say a word. Once they reached the second floor, Candice pushed open the steel door, and as they exited the stairwell she saw him look from side to side. She could sense that he was a little uncertain, a little intimidated, but at the same time it was obvious that his eagerness was overcoming his fear. He turned his eyes back towards her and she led the way to her car.

She opened the door to the backseat of her car and climbed in, hiking up her dress so she wouldn't rip it. She crawled to the other side of the car and Mark clambered in after her. It was a tight squeeze, and once he was in he turned to close the door, pushing his legs over to her side of the seat. As he turned back she pulled her dress over her head, exposing her nakedness. Her nipples were as hard as little pebbles, and as large as her breasts were they still sat high and tight on her chest, but Mark's eyes were drawn to her pussy, which was bald, pussy lips open, legs spread on either side of Mark's legs, one knee squeezed in between Mark's leg and the back of the seat, one in the footwell. Mark hurriedly pushed his sweats off, he couldn't quite manage to remove them entirely trapped as his legs were by Candice's body in the tight space, but his cock sprang free, pointing straight up, and he looked at her, his mouth slightly open.

She lowered her breasts onto his face, and he maneuvered one hand down to cup one of her buttocks, squeezing it, first one nipple in his mouth, then the other. She moved back a little and the tip of his cock and her soaking wet pussy met and he moaned. She bent her face over his and sucked his bottom lip into her mouth. He then grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, middle fingers meeting at her asshole, pressing on it, and she stuck her tongue all the way into his mouth at the same time as she slammed her pussy down on his cock. Mark thrust upward at the same time, pushing her ass down onto him, opened his mouth wide and groaned before he closed it on her tongue and started sucking, thrusting his cock upwards at the same time. They started moving together with an easy, slow rhythm, separating and then joining again, Candice sitting up now, her hands on his chest, her breasts bobbing.

Candice started moving her ass in small circles, spirals almost, up and around, down around the other way to meet Mark as he thrust upward. She could feel that he wasn't going to be able to last much longer. She raised her ass, slammed it down again, and again, and Mark, still with his hands on her ass cheeks, made one final thrust, pressing her down onto him and shuddering as he came. She lowered her body onto his and they embraced, sweaty and satisfied.

In her bed, Candice's back arched as she brought herself to orgasm, remembering. This Mark might be worth keeping, she thought as her muscles slowly relaxed.