All Comments on 'The Farmers Market'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mony50usmony50usover 12 years ago
What?

Just plain awful

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
why do the webmasterds

Why is this asshole allowed to post her ever increasingly disturbing shit? While it possesses writing talent, the ideas scream of deprivation beyond human understanding. Long past time to dangle from a rafter researcher.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Does This Belong in LW's?

I really do not see this being a Loving Wife story. I musty say it was really well writen and fun to read. I just don't see a Loving Wife anywhere near this story. This one was way over the top and could have been issued in Sci Fi, Group, Erotic Horror or especially Fetish where it probably belongs. It is a shame that all of your stories seem to have the same plotline. One of these days I was hoping for you to show a husband that actually HAS a set of balls and tells the slut to take a hike. Guess not . Like I said your style of writing is really enjoyable to read it just seems that the content gets a little boring. Hope for your sake it is not autobiograhical.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Nah

Roscoe would have been a corpse at the bottom of a bog long ago.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
First off, it's a well written and edited story

Although I think it should have been the feish genre.

Being it's in the loving wives genre, it wasn't too believable, with that said, my theroy is that if I read a fetish story, I'm more readily to except outlandish circumstances, and expect a story to be some what believable if in the loving wives genre, and I think I get that mind fixation when I first start reading the story.

However I did enjoy some of the outlandish sexual situation the poor bloke had gotten himself into.

Thanks for the read.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Not My Type

Well written as usual, but the content and story line was too far out for me to enjoy the story. Where is the love in this story? I understand that all marriages don't have to meet the traditional definition of a marriage, but this group relationship destroys the whole concept of love and marriage.

shidaveshidaveover 12 years ago
Hmmm

Not sure of this one. Well written as usual, but I found the husband too malleable. Sylvia's role is typical but one would expect hubby to put up a little fight, more jealous reaction, something!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A Painfully Sublime Reading Experience

There's a lesson to be had here - the narrator is so afraid of the unknown that would be entailed by finding a new mate/ starting a new life. He embarks on ultimately ludicrous journey of settling for half a loaf/woman, then half of that half.

Its sad and funny but most of all enlightening to be so terrified of change that hanging on for a shred of the familiar however odious that known quantity is in the new context. In short this man gets the love ( or lack thereof ) that he deserves.

This is a well written story , yet to my way of thinking the author could have leavened the message with more humor as he has in the past. I suppose UK Researcher was not in a mood to coddle his readers/ wary fans. Regardless I thank him for effort expended in telling this tale. It's been food for thought at the very least.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
Not a true marriage...

but interesting story of a man compromising everything to keep his faithless wife. The fact that Sylvia had to be "rescued" by her husband in order to keep her wedding vows underscore what a weak relationship they had before she met Roscoe. When it was explained to him what he would have to do and he agreed to it one wonders why he got anger about her cheating on him in the first place. The husband is as big a slut as his wife. They are perfect for each other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I couldn't finish this. Yuck!

It's a nightmare that just keeps going on and on and on. It never gets better for the narrator. He has no self worth and lets everyone take advantage of him over and over. I had to quit halfway thru page 3.

I can't understand how this could be considered erotica, it literally nauseated me. She may be a loving wife, but it sure isn't love for him!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Catfish

Catfish are bottom feeders. Cucks are bottom feeders. Cuck authors feed off bottoms. Readers who praise cuck stories are usually bottoms. It's synergyistic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I haven't commented yet on any of the authors but this one is a shit of a story of the fucking coward spineless shit of a man I have to skip the page 2.5 to and 3 and just read the ending and still it was shitty fuckin worst than a cuk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous