The Fast Lane

Story Info
A driver discovers a couple fucking on the highway and joins.
1.2k words
3.89
8.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car drove silently down the poorly lit road, somewhere just outside of town. The lights from the city shone brightly on the horizon, like an artificial sunrise. The road was vacant as the car sped towards the light, a slick sporty convertible with the top down. The only other vehicle in proximity was a light green van, older model, like one that might have been converted into a commercial vehicle if it had been lucky enough. The driver, hoping to make it home while he was still able to see straight, fought the increased weight of his eyelids as he pressed on the gas pedal a little harder.

He caught up to the sleek black convertible which was driving permanently in the fast lane of the two lane highway. As he closed the distance though he noticed something...odd. His headlights illuminated something hanging out of the passenger's side. As he got closer he could distinctly see hair, long, light brown hair waving fiercely due to the high speeds. Driving a little closer he would make out the woman the hair belonged to. Soft, lightly toned skin, shoulders at first, but then her head whipped up.

He was less than a car length away from the convertible now. Her chestnut hair cleared her lightly freckled face, contorted in pleasure, biting her lip as her body jolted, her naked breasts following her and spilling over the rolled down window on the passenger door. The driver of the green van did a double take right around the time she noticed him. He knew he should look away but he couldn't. Her large supple rack was resting on the car door splendidly for anyone to see.

Every time he glanced over he saw more and more. She was sweating, mouth agape as her body convulsed at random intervals. His gaze traced towards the driver only to see him driving with one hand, the other meeting her completely naked lower half. The woman's gaze pierced him, giving him feelings of shame at his inability to grant them any kind of privacy.

He matched their speed and drove next to them and watched as her naked body writhed around on the driver's hand. The woman repositioned one of her hands and brought it up to her face, making a blow job motion in combination with pushing her tongue through her cheek opposite her hand while staring at the driver of the green van. His face went white the moment she interrupted the gesture only to point directly at him. Without thinking he reached down with one hand and he freed his straining erection, and began to stroke it while driving and staring at the erotic display in the car beside him.

Suddenly the woman changed positions, sitting down with her back against the dashboard, revealing the instrument of her pleasure. The man driving the convertible had a large rabbit vibrator in his hand, still glistening from her body's secretions. With the toy removed she put her legs on the seat of the car and arched upwards, revealing the entirety of her naked body to the man in the van, her bald pussy's juices reflecting the little light that shone down on her body. She reached down with one hand and began to feverishly rub her crotch while grabbing her large breast and tweaking her nipple in the other. Precum coated the van driver's shaft as he frantically stroked his raging hard on.

Just then the driver of the convertible whispered in her ear and the woman stared at the van's driver as he did, never ceasing her fevered masturbation. Her lips moved as she spoke to the driver but the rushing air drowned them out completely. He did, however, understand the "pull over" motion she made just before the convertible roared to life, passing in front of him in an instant and taking an exit ramp to a rest area just ahead.

As the van pulled next to the dark blue convertible, the color now visible beneath the lights of the rest stop, he could see the action had already progressed dramatically. The woman was in roughly the same position as when he had first laid eyes on her, while the driver of the convertible was now positioned with hastily unbuttoned pants directly behind her, slamming into her rhythmically. The woman noticed her new guest had arrived and motioned him to come join with a wag of a finger, moaning in time with the thrusts coming hard from behind her. Without any hesitation the driver of the van opened the door and climbed out, not even bothering to hide his already exposed erection poking through his unzipped pants.

He walked up to the blue car and immediately, without a single word (assuming moaning is not a word of course) the woman grabbed his shaft and met it with her lips. She greedily devoured his throbbing manhood, slurping and drooling as she bounced forward as the other man fucked her from behind. With his hands on her hips, the driver of the convertible increased his pace, making her body jerk forward more erratically and before the van's driver even knew what was happening his cock was suddenly being squeezed tightly by the woman's throat, causing her to gag. She coughed on him and swallowed air several times, causing the dick down her throat intense pleasure.

The man's legs buckled, groaning at the sudden intense pleasure as he instinctively began grinding his hips forward, fucking the throat gripping his cock tight. The two men heaved at the same time, grinding their unprotected cocks into each end of her, setting a fire burning deep inside her as the muscles in her throat and cunt lit up with intense pleasure each time they rammed into her. She felt an orgasm welling up inside of her and heightened pleasure with each new pass. Her body became hot. She began to cry out in spite of the throbbing mass in her throat. Her body convulsed. Her pussy clamped down and released, and repeated as her orgasm finally came, massaging the cock that was delving greedily into her steamy hole.

As she bucked and writhed in passion the two men on either side could no longer take the intensifying pleasure her orgasm was unintentionally bringing them. Each one redoubled their efforts and slammed into her harder than they had ever before, ramming their cocks into her as deep as they could possibly go. The van's driver was first. His penis twitched and convulsed in her throat as she felt a hot blast hit the back of her throat. His sticky mess continued to spurt into her, and she could clearly feel it trickling slowly down into her belly. The man behind her was only a second later. His veiny cock exploded inside her cunt, painting her insides with the same sticky white mess that was now coating her stomach. His seed flooded every fold and crevasse of her pussy walls, heating up her insides and splashing against her cervix much to her delight.

She worked hard at swallowing the spunk in her throat and some that had splashed back into her mouth before her body gave out. As the last of the aftershocks left her thoroughly used holes, she slumped over sideways against the chair, asleep instantly as cum still leaked from her raw pussy and down her chin. The two men laughed a bit but said nothing else as the both stowed their love drenched members and got back in their respective driver seats, driving off once again towards the city.