The Father's House Pt. 01

Story Info
Something other worldly exists in the house.
12.1k words
4.74
5k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that involves a bit of incest, though it is not the only theme. It is possible an evil creature, of some type, is involved in the story. It is strictly a sexual fantasy, if it is not your cup of tea, so be it. Read something else.

The Father's House (1998)

1. (December 18th)

Every year around Christmas, the Arendale family would travel to their late grandfather's mansion to spend Christmas together. The house has always been in great shape, almost as if by magic. The home was built in the 1890s, so one would think it would always be cold in the winter. Actually, the place was comfortable--never too cold or too warm. It helped that there were two fireplaces on the ground floor, one in the parlor and another in the back living room.

The first floor started with a parlor with beautiful wood furniture. A set of stairs on the left leads to the second and eventually the third floor of the beautiful home. The walls of the parlor and most of the bottom floor were inlaid with wood, and they were as beautiful as one would imagine the day the place was finished being built. The dining room was filled with antiques. Tanya, who was walking through the house to refamiliarize herself with the place, could not decide what to call some of them. It is obvious that the house is well taken care of, and the staff is professional and attentive to every detail.

The ground floor has two living rooms. The first was off the parlor to the left which was rarely used. A beautiful sofa, a love seat set, three side tables that are obviously antiques and probably worth thousands of dollars, along with other furniture, including a China cabinet and an old roll-top desk. The other living room is beyond the stairs, and to the back of the parlor. Behind the parlor is a ballroom connected to the kitchen. The kitchen stretches the entire length of the house with the main dining room. The dining room is centered by a large, hand-carved, mahogany table. Around that table a set of eight chairs, one at each end.

The kitchen had been expanded a couple of times, and all the original appliances in that kitchen had been replaced over the years with modern ones. Around the first living room are various cabinets, including a china cabinet with old implements that, even after inspection, Tanya did not know what the objects might be used for.

Beyond the stairs on the left of the parlor, was the second living room. It was here that the family gathered in the evenings, although no family members lived in the house the whole year. The room had two couches and two recliners, along with three tables that held lamps. The room was centered by a chandelier, and the fireplace lit most of the day, for it was winter.

One or more members of the family would sometime come here on vacation. Although they had been here as kids, Tanya and her sister were here for the Christmas season, for the first time. Tanya was here with her husband. Tracy's husband and kids were staying with their in-laws for the holidays. Tanya suspected some rift in her sister's marriage, but said nothing, waiting to see if her sister would broach the subject. Her own husband, Mark, kept telling her to stay out of Tracy's affairs, but Tanya was genuinely worried for her sister. Also, her own husband and she had drifted apart over the few years they had been married. Tanya was really tired of his aloofness but had decided not to cause discontent at Christmas time.

2. (still the 18th)

It was the middle of the evening, a week before Christmas. They had all been sitting around the living room talking about this and that when Tanya excused herself. "I am off to bed, ladies and gents. I am a bit tired this evening."

Mark replied, "I am going to stay up a bit more with the guys. Sleep well, love."

As Tanya headed up the stairs, she thought about the people that occupied the house this Christmas. There were the two maids, of course, Lila and Genoa. Both were locals and lived in the house year-round. There was also an older cook who only worked when the house had family staying there. It was for this reason, and because of the caretaker, Carlos, that the place was so well taken care of. They all joked about there being something in the water because both of the young ladies were pregnant. Each was in their first trimester, but they still worked as diligently as ever to keep the house in order. Carlos lived down the hill in a small house, and it was he who made sure any repairs due to weather or just the normal wear and tear an older house went through, were taken care of. The others in the house were herself, her sister, her sister's husband, her mother, and her great-uncle, the brother of the man who owned the house. The lady's grandfather had passed many years ago. Her younger sister and his boyfriend were also due to visit the following day.

Tanya's mother had gone to bed earlier in the evening, and as Tanya headed up the stairs, her sister also went to her room. Most of the bedrooms were on the third floor. Almost half of the second floor was taken up by the master bedroom, which was currently unoccupied. Since her grandfather had died, the room had not been used.

Tanya put on her night dress. She had brought along a couple of sexy nighties, hoping her husband and she could actually engage in some intimacy. Tanya is attractive. Brown hair and eyes, the same pretty features that all of the females in the family seemed to have. A long body, a flat tummy, sexy legs, and ass. She did not put on either of the sexy nighties; instead, she wore a plain white nightgown and unflattering plain underwear. She was climbing into the bed when something round fell off of the dresser and rolled underneath the bed. It was strange; there would be no reason for it to roll under the bed. There would be no reason for it to suddenly fall off the dresser all on its own.

Tanya climbed off of the bed and began to slither underneath, curious as to what the object might be. Surprisingly, it was not dusty or dirty underneath that bed. As it was dark underneath the bed, she saw nothing, so she slid herself even further underneath, trying to find the object. The space was narrow, and as her waist came to the edge of the bed, she suddenly had a feeling she was not alone in the room. She looked back, thinking maybe it was Mark but she was able to turn her head only slightly. Suddenly there was a very warm hand on her ass. Another hand began to pull her unsexy underwear down as she was held in place. The hand on her ass was very strong.

Next, she heard and felt her underwear being torn off of her body. Tanya assumed that it was her husband. She had never thought of him as this strong. Then, with the hand not holding her down, he began to spread her legs. Two fingers snaked into her opening and began to rub up and down her slit. For some reason, she did not say a word. She was shocked at the turn of events, for she did not understand why he would do this while she was under the bed, lying on the floor. She should be frightened, but she was mesmerized by what was happening. It was like being raped, but in truth, she was becoming extremely aroused. Particularly when he began slipping two fingers into and out of her love tunnel.

Tanya could not help herself. She began to moan. Her pussy was becoming very wet. Somehow, she realized, it was not her husband. For some reason, she did not fight what was happening to her. She spread her legs just a little bit wider. He, whoever he was, must have taken that as a signal of acquiescence. On a subconscious level she realized that whoever this was, he had complete control of her.

Next, she felt him straddle her upper legs and press his hardness against her opening. Slowly, he pushed his manhood into her, and again she moaned. It was hot. Hotter than any cock she had ever felt inside her. It felt so good as he penetrated her deeper and deeper. He seemed to take his time, enjoying penetrating her, relishing her very wet and warm pussy. She said nothing, but in seconds she was cumming around his hardness. It was one of the most exciting things that had ever happened to her.

Faster now, he began to pump his cock in and out of her. He didn't make a sound as he fucked her. Deeper and deeper he penetrated her. His body slapped against her, his wonderful cock reaching all the way into her now-wanton pussy. She had never had sex this way before. Her husband had always been so average, so normal. Missionary or her on top were the only positions they had very done. This was something different. His cock was different. Not bigger, not smaller. It just felt like nothing she had ever had inside her before. She could feel every ridge. She thought she could feel every vein. It was sexy and she was as aroused as she had ever been in her life. Her juices were slipping down her legs and onto the floor. He had pumped her over and over, and again she covered his manhood with her juices as she had a second orgasm.

Suddenly, he pulled out. He must have been stroking his cock, for Tanya felt his cum being sprayed, string after string, onto her naked ass, some falling onto her back and probably her nightgown. Her Mark, her husband, had never done anything like this, and somehow she felt there was something very exciting about it. Something primal, and it was a lot of cum. Mark had never cum this much that she could remember. She knew it was not him. But who could it be? Why was she not frightened, or at least upset?

She knew he was gone. She quickly slipped out from under the bed, but there was no one there. How had he moved off of her, across the room, and out through the bedroom door so quickly? She had not imagined it. There was a mess on her ass and upper legs. Her own cum was dripping from her love canal and down her legs. Wondering about what had just happened, Tanya quickly went across the hallway to the third-floor bathroom. She quickly cleaned herself up and returned to the bedroom. She had removed the nightgown, and throwing it behind her bag next to the dresser, she grabbed a t-shirt and another pair of underwear from a dresser drawer where she had placed them. Tanya just did not know what to make of it, but suddenly she was very tired and climbed into her bed. Tanya quickly fell asleep.

A bit later, Mark climbed into the bed next to her. She came slightly awake, but he said nothing. In seconds, he was snoring lightly, and then she too once again fell into a deep sleep.

3. (December 20th)

The day had been quiet, each family member spending time alone or in the case of Tanya, time with her husband. She had tried to coax him into sex, but he just would not take the hint. Tanya finally gave up and went to sleep.

It was very late, past midnight. Tracy was reading a book, a new mystery novel. She loved them and read them frequently. Her thoughts earlier had been of her husband Dave, but in truth, she was angry with him. He would not admit it, but she knew he was having an affair.

Suddenly, Tracy was very aroused. She and her husband had not engaged in sex, in months. Tracy was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and underwear. She had removed her slippers as she climbed into the bed. She sat up on the side of the bed and slid her feet back into her slippers as protection from the cold, wooden floor. Tracy walked over to the dresser, knowing she had brought a vibrator, which was hidden in the bottom drawer of the dresser. She quickly removed the toy and walked back to the bed. A grin crossed her face as she climbed onto the bed, pulling the covers over her.

Her nipples were hard on her ample breasts. Tracey looked much like her sister, a couple years older. Her body is still firm and sexy, even after having two children. There were a few stretch marks on her upper thighs and stomach, but she worked out every day to take care of herself. Where Tanya had brown eyes, Tracy's were green. Both women are very attractive to the opposite sex.

The anticipation of what was to come had her thoroughly aroused. She lifted the covers as she removed her underwear, exposing her opening, her very wet pussy. Looking down, holding the covers up with one hand, she closed her eyes and brought the vibrator down with the other hand. Slowly and sensually, she ran the toy up and down her slit. She had not, as of yet, turned the toy on. Tracy closed her eyes; she was so aroused but wanted to prolong the pleasure.

Tracy turned the toy on to its lowest setting. She gently placed it around and then against her clit, enjoying the sensation of the vibration on her love button. It felt so good. She so needed to cum as it had been weeks since she felt any sexual release. Her husband had become useless, he seemed completely uninterested in sex. At least with her. She had often considered having an affair. There were plenty of guys she knew who would likely enjoy having sex with her.

Suddenly, she felt a presence. For some reason, she did not, or could not, open her eyes. She should be frightened, but all she felt was a heightened sense of arousal as the blanket and then the sheet were slowly pulled back. Tracy realized she was exposed. She realized her crotch and the toy were exposed to whoever was there. Still, she could not open her eyes. She could not move. Tracy was enthralled.

Suddenly, she heard a voice that she thought she recognized, except the voice had an unsettling quality to it. It was almost a ghostly echo. "Keep your eyes closed, my sweet." Tracy did as the voice said. She could not explain, to herself, why she was compelled to do as the voice instructed her.

His hand touched her right hand, which was on the vibrator. For a moment, that hand felt almost leathery and rough. But then, somehow, it was normal as the strange voice spoke again, "Give me the pleasure toy." She removed her hand, and the hand grasped the toy and quickly turned it, pushing it into her opening. He pushed it all the way into her body in one swift movement.

"Ohhh, G-God." She moaned as he began to pump her with the vibrator. Tracy thought to herself, why can I not open my eyes? Who is fucking me? But it felt so good. She did not stop him.

"Wouldst my sweet enjoy the real thing?" The unsettling voice inquired abruptly.

She did not say anything, but she nodded yes to his question. He quickly removed the toy and climbed on top of her. His knees spreading her legs were like nothing she had ever felt before. They were too thin and too short; there was something not normal about them. Were they hairy? It was just so strange. It caused her to spread her legs wider for him. Then he pushed his cock into her very wet opening. His manhood was abnormally hot, and it felt so good slipping into her. He pumped her, and the pleasure was like nothing she had ever felt in her life. "Oh..., f-fuck," she once again moaned as this cock pushed in and out of her pussy.

Again that strange voice: "Do you like that?" As this stranger fucked her, all she could do was nod her head yes.

"Do you need to release, my love?"

Finally, she was able to speak. "Yes, I need to cum. P-please make me cum."

"I will make you cum. Then you will be mine?"

"Fuck...," she responded. "Harder. F-fuck me harder."

Her eyes were still closed, and he began to slam his warm and wonderful cock in and out of her body. She had not responded to his comment about being his. She was not sure what he meant. But, then, it did not matter as her massive orgasm overtook her. His hands were by her sides, and his face was now so close to hers. She thought to herself, he must be staring at me. Next he brought his mouth to her breast. He bit around her nipple, and his teeth were sharper than they should be. Tracy thought he had made puncture marks that would bleed. It did not matter; she did not care, for it felt so good. She moaned again, this time at the twin sensations of the cock in her pussy and the mouth on her left breast, sucking, his strange snake-like tongue licking her nipple.

He removed his mouth from her breast, "Are you ready to be mine...? Are you ready to leave your husband?"

"I..., I have children."

"They will be fine; they are boys. If I release my seed inside you, you will bring me a daughter."

"I..., I can't." Her lover made a noise of frustration as she said this and he pulled his wonderful cock out of her. Suddenly, he placed his cock against her asshole and pushed it into her. His cock, his warm and wonderful cock, was naturally lubricated, it seemed. It hurt, but she did not fight it. She was completely under his spell.

"I can't put my seed into your womb until you're prepared to be mine. So I will unload my seed into your dark side, for I need my own release. You may play with your Venus button if you wish."

"Oh, God," she moaned once more as he slammed his cock into her. He pumped his warm cock into her ass, faster and faster. She brought her fingers to her clit and began to rub firmly as he moved towards his own release.

Without a sound, she felt his release. His cum was scorching, hotter than any she'd ever felt. "Gah, oh F-fuck," she moaned loudly as her own release overtook her. She had never cum like this with her husband and knew she never would. It was a long orgasm. His too was long, and still, she could not open her eyes. This person, this creature, had complete control over her, and she wanted it. Why did I say the word creature to myself?

As suddenly as it had begun, it ended. He pulled his cock out of her, and in just seconds she opened her eyes. He was gone. He was gone as if by magic. For a moment, she thought it must be a dream. But then she felt his cum dripping onto the bed sheet from her ass. It was the most exciting sexual experience of her life, and she knew she wanted it to happen again.

4. (Beginning part 1)

Michael had married his wife only as it was expected of him. He had married a young woman from the village, pulling her from her lesser station. She was not in love with the older man, but she knew she was at best plain looking and would never find another suitor. Knowing her future was otherwise limited, the very young woman accepted his proposal.

Michael was only interested in his pursuit of the occult and what he referred to as the arcane arts. Over the years, furthering his studies, he collected esoteric tomes from around the world. With years of reading these tomes, and practicing with the various tools for the ceremony he wished to perform, he prepared to live many years, many lives, beyond that which was normal. Not only would he live a long life, but the magic would make it so that women would be unable to resist him. He would become so desired by women, at certain times of the year, that they would be unable to resist his sexual advances. Once enthralled, he would have them the rest of the year for his own sexual satisfaction. As a hedonist, this was the most exciting part of the changes that would happen to him with the ceremony. He could wait, though, to one day build his harem of sexual slaves. Women who would serve his every need.

His daughter was born in 1944. Marion was surprised at how her father doted on their daughter, and she thought that maybe with age, he was softening. He had always been distant with her, having sex with his younger wife only on rare occasions. Usually, he would release his need onto her stomach, or when he had her as his bitch in heat, onto her back. Sometimes, he would stab his cock into her backside, never lubricating, enjoying the pain it caused her.

5. (Beginnings Part 2)

From the birth of his daughter, Michael never released his need into her womb again. Michael had no interest in any more children, especially as he did not want a son. Occasionally he would have sex with his wife, but he would only release his need upon her body, or into her rectum. Marion gave up expecting love from her husband, but she accepted his aloofness and his sexual abuse as part of being married to a rich man. Marion had no family, her parents had recently died, so she had nowhere to go.