The Father's House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he finished, he filled his granddaughter with his essence and another would bear his child. He was so excited, his harem was growing. That which he had worked on for these many years was beginning to fall into place. "Open your eyes. I think you are ready to see my true self."

Tentatively, his wonderful cock still inside her, she opened his eyes. What she saw, what he was, should have caused her terror. But it did not, for truthfully she had expected something like this. In roman mythology, she believes he was called a Faun, or in Greek, a Satyr. The body was that of a man, his legs like that of a goat. His head was much like a normal man, except long and narrow. His face was handsome, and intriguing, with a long beard with horns sticking out from above each ear. His ears were long and pointed, sticking straight out of each side of his head. His locks were long and luxurious, and his lower body and legs were covered with a coat of hair.

"Yes, father." She said as she opened her eyes. "You will come to me again? Please tell me you will come to me again."

"Of course, my sweet. Tomorrow the lawyer will be here." His cock was still hard. Still inside her. As he continued his words he once again began to fuck his granddaughter. "You will have her start the paperwork for a divorce. You will be mine."

"Yes, yes, of course, father. Whatever you say. Please, yes... F-fuck me, Father. It feels so good." Her eyes were now open. She pulled him to her, bringing her lips to his. She loved the feeling of his tongue, the way he probed her mouth with passion. In no time at all, she once again began to have an incredible orgasm, as strong as her other orgasms with him. As exciting, as wonderful,

Father broke their kiss and brought his mouth to her left breast. He suckled, increasing her pleasure. Quickly he removed his mouth and growled loudly, like a beast, and then brought his mouth to the other breast. He bit around the nipple, his sharp teeth puncturing the skin. He drank of her blood as he released another spray of his essence inside her. Her orgasm finished, and another started as he pumped her as hard as she ever had been in her entire life. He was truly an animal now, a beast using her simply for his own release. His own pleasure. Finally, he began to slow, finishing his second orgasm. He did not fall upon her as her husband might. He pulled back and out, looking down at his granddaughter. "I will go now. We will be together again. Many times, this I promise."

Then he was suddenly gone. She had noticed another small blanket, nothing more than a rag on the shelves where the blankets were placed. She quickly grabbed the rag and cleaned herself. She knew her life had changed. She also knew she was pregnant, and she was suddenly happy about it. Yes, she wanted this above all else. She dressed and returned to the house.

9. (The 21st-Early morning)

Father had come to her in the early morning. She missed him. She missed his cock inside her already. It never seemed to be enough, but she knew he had many others to satisfy. His harem of women was growing and she was just one among them. She thought of the other women and wondered which one of them he would see next. Fatigue overtook her and then she fell asleep, dreaming of the next time the father would enter her. The next time he would make love to her. Yes, the next time he would fuck her.

Genoa was next. He spent a long time with her this night. Something about her had him extremely aroused. She was young, the only redhead among all of his harem. She had also been the easiest to charm, and she still had such a very tight love canal. Every time he penetrated her it was like the time he first penetrated his own daughter. He knew she would deliver a child, she would deliver his child. He could not wait for the next generation to come of age, to be part of his harem.

He left her. There were still many hours of darkness and his ardor was still as hot as it always was. His only decision was who to next go to next. His youngest, Stacey, his youngest granddaughter had enjoyed having him. But then he had another thought. He had not been with his daughter since she returned this year.

Michael went to her room. He passed through the door which was one of the powers he had with his changed form. His new life. She was awake, lying on her side. His Maryanne was still the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Long sexy legs, dark hair with the soft skin of an angel. Her backside, her bottom was a wonder. Round and perfect, doing her like a dog was a favorite position of his. She had a beautiful face, that Madonna would be jealous of.

"Daddy, come. I am so ready for you."

"Yes, my sweet. You are still my favorite. You do understand that, don't you?"

"Yes, please come enter me. I so need you tonight, daddy." She was the only one who was allowed to call her that, and he loved the sound of it. As she said it, he climbed on top of her and quickly entered her. She was ready, she squeezed his manhood, loving every second of having him inside her. "Yes, Daddy."

Tracy was again reading her book. But, she could not concentrate. All she could think of was the entity and his incredible sexual abilities. She wanted him. She thought of getting up and getting her vibrator. Just as she thought this, there was a light knock at her door.

She hesitated a moment. She made sure her bathrobe was closed, tying the cloth strap in front. She sat up in the bed, "Come in."

Her mother came walking in. Maryanne closed the door behind her as she entered Tracy's room. She wore her own bathrobe, and as she entered she untied it. She threw the robe onto the dresser as she came across the room. Erica was shocked. Her mother wore nothing underneath, her naked form a wonder. At fifty-eight her mother was still as sexy a woman as Erica had ever seen. For whatever reason this aroused her. "Hello, Tracy." She came to her bed and motioned for Tracy to move aside. "Move over, let me climb in that bed with you."

Tracy did not know what to make of it. "Oh..., okay." Was her only response. She moved to the opposite side of the bed from the door as her naked mother climbed onto the bed. Then there was that feeling. Tracy's love canal began to lubricate with anticipation for she was suddenly very aroused.

As she lie back, her mother leaned over her form. "You are very beautiful, my daughter." Again Tracy did not know what to make of it. Her mother then leaden over and put her lips to her daughter, kissing her lightly.

Tracy was suddenly aflame with lust. She understood that this was the doing of the entity she now belonged to. She did not fight it as her mother brought her mouth to her left breast and began to suck her taught nipple. "Ohhh, mother." Was her response, so very aroused. She wanted to touch herself when she heard that voice, "Make her release with your mouth Maryanne."

Tracy should be in shock, abject horror at what was happening. But she knew she would do whatever the Father wanted. Apparently her mother also would do whatever he wanted. She slipped down her body, kissing her way to her nether region. She stopped at her belly button, licking inside it sensually, and Tracy felt a twinge in her pussy as she did.

Next Tracy slid up the bed to give her mother room. Maryanne climbed between her legs. She was on all fours as she when she blew into her vagina and Tracy began to moan. "I am going to make you cum, my daughter." Her mother said to her. Her mother than dropped between her legs and wrapped her arms around her thighs. She gently dipped her tongue into her slit and began to lick up and down her daughter's very wet opening. She licked along one vulva, then the other.

Tracy thought to herself that it was like nothing she had ever felt before. Her husband had eaten her pussy a few times but there was so much more sensation with her mother. Next she started to probe her slit with her tongue as if it was a small penis. It was incredible, Tracy began to lift her hip trying to get that tongue deeper into her love canal. "Oh..., G-God mother. Y-yes." She intoned. Her mother smiled into her slit and then brought a finger to her opening. She lifted her head, looked at her daughter who sensed her eyes and opened her own to look at her mother. "Do you like that, daughter?"

"Oh..., oh yes Mother. V-very much..." As she said this her mother slipped one, and then two fingers into her wanton pussy. She pushed, in and out, a few times. Her mother then curved those fingers. She found her G-spot and began to rub it with each penetration of her fingers. "I..., I am going to cum, mother."

"Yes, baby. Cum for me." As her mother spoke this, she gently touched her clitoris with her tongue. It put Tracy over the top and a huge orgasm overtook her. She pumped those fingers in and out of her and Tracy exploded with that orgasm. She could feel her juices pump from her pussy and her mother did her best to lick them up. It was long, languid, her mother took her time, letting Tracy enjoy the full measure of her climax.

Finally she began to come down from the high of the release. Her mother slid up next to her and though Tracy should be upset, embarrassed at having been orally pleasured by her mother, she was not. It was the most pleasure she had ever experienced with or sex. "Did you enjoy that, Tracy."

Her mother's face was very close to hers, "Yes mother. So much."

"Good," her mother responded. She then brought her face to her daughter's and kissed her passionately, not like a mother would, but like a lover. Her mother placed her hand on the side of her face as they kissed and almost immediately she was once again aroused. Tracy could taste her own juices on her mothers tongue and lips. It was such a wonderful flavor. Never in the past would she let her lover kiss her after having her love canal manipulated with oral sex.

That voice. That eerie voice. Suddenly she recognized it. It was her grandfather. Though she had been very young when he had died, she still recognized the voice, "Do to your mother as she has done to you and I will enter you."

Without hesitation, as her mother slid up the bed, Tracy placed herself between her mother's legs. She blew warm air at her pussy as her mother had done to her. She then felt strong hands lift her ass into the air. As Tracy began to eat her mother's pussy, her grandfather ran his fingers up and down her slit. He need not have done that for she was as wet as she had ever been in her life. Then, holding her waist, Tracy in an awkward position, licking her mother's slit, he entered her penetrating her to her womb with his wonderfully warm cock. "Oh, yes. Your love canal is so inviting." He said this and he pumped his cock in and out of Tracy's very lubricated pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned into her mother's pussy as her grandfather fucked her. Her mother tasted so good, she never thought she would be into orally pleasuring a woman. But, she knew she wanted to do it again. Then her mother placed her hand on her head and pressed her face against her pussy. "Suck, my love button, Tracy. M-make me cum. Yes, m-make me cum. God it feels so good. F-fuck yes daughter, make me cum. G-God, make me..., make me cum." At the same time her grandfather fucked her. She began to cum as her mother's words echoed in her ears.

"You are so good, granddaughter. Oh, God, you are much like your mother. Yes, yes. I am going to fill you with my seed again. God's you are so good at this. So good at fucking as you put it. So damn good, God I am going to release my need into you again."

It was almost simultaneous, the release of her Grandfather's need into her pussy as at the same time her mother came on her face. Her own orgasm overtook her, it was a massive as any she had felt since her grandfather had claimed her as his. Over and over she spasmed, she squeezed her grandfather's cock as her incredible release overtook her. "God yes..., oh fuck I am cumming my daughter. Oh Jesus you are good at eating my pussy. Yes, yes, yes... F-fuck yes."

At the same time her grandfather intoned, "Yes..., f-feel my release inside you. F-feel my joy as I fill your pussy with my seed. Oh, yes, yes. You are both part of my harem now. Yes, yes, yes..." He then sprayed his juices into her. His hot, sensual, cum shooting into her body. Her grandfather fucking her was the most wonderful think she had ever felt. This was her life now, and she wanted it. She knew belonged to this man. She loved belonging to him.

10. (The lawyer-still the 21st)

Karle had all the paperwork spread out on the dining room table awaiting the arrival of the lawyer. Karle was no longer young, his eighty-seventh birthday had just passed. He had decided it was time to hand over the responsibility of the estate to his niece, Maryanne. She was aware of this and was prepared to fill out the paperwork. The pair were waiting on the lawyer, Rhonda Sampson.

Finally, just before noon, Mz Sampson arrived at the Mansion. It was Lila that went out to greet her. "Come in, Mz Sampson. I will show you to the dining room where Mr. Avendale is awaiting your arrival."

Rhonda, carrying her briefcase, was escorted through the house and to the dining room. At the same time, Tracy and Tanya entered the room and sat across from each other at the table. Maryanne sat just left of the head of the table where Rhonda was directed to sit. A pile of paperwork in front of her, Karle stepped behind her. "The paperwork is here, as you directed Miss Sampson."

Rhonda did not correct him, she was used to older people calling her miss. "Certainly. Let us go through these papers, it will take a bit of time."

Just as she began to rifle between the stack of papers, Maryanne interjected. "We have some other business to attend to."

Rhonda responded, "Well, what might that be?." She said with a flat unreadable look on her face. She looked at the two sisters, one then the other as she asked the question.

It was Tanya who responded. "I sent my husband away. I told him to leave, we had it out this morning about his affairs. I want to file for divorce. It's time I let go of this marriage."

"Actually, Rhonda, me too." That was Tracy. "I know you will have to fill out a ton of paperwork. There is a fax machine. We will show you to the library on the second floor. If you need paperwork, you can have it faxed from there."

It was then, Karle that said, "I will bring the paperwork up to the library, Miss Sampson. I did not know of my nieces..., requirements."

Rhonda was a bit irritated. It was Monday, four days before Christmas. She had plans for the holiday. She had hoped the paperwork for the Avendale trust would be the last she had to deal with before the holiday. She hoped to take the rest of the week off. She wanted to spend time with her daughter. But now she had all of this other paperwork to fill out, to go over with the sisters. It took all afternoon, faxing back and forth between the house and her office. It was almost nightfall when she finally managed to get all the signatures from Mr. Avendale and the sisters. She also knew that she would have to go to the court to register this paperwork, another day away from her daughter.

Tanya was on the last of the signatures when his voice came to her mind. "Persuade her to stay. Ask Miss Sampson to stay the night."

Tanya knew what he wanted. She knew she could not deny him. "It's getting late. I am sure you are tired. Why not spend the night and then you can leave in the morning, fresh? We will worry less about you on that long drive back in the darkness."

"Oh..., I don't want to impose. Really, I should get back."

It was Tracy who said, "My sister is right. You should spend the night. Will these few hours really make a difference in the scheme of things? I mean, really, we have plenty of room, and you can join us for dinner."

"I don't know..."

Tanya interrupted her, pleading with the lawyer. "Please. It's no trouble..., and we would all feel safer if you were to stay."

Finally, Rhonda acquiesced. "Okay. Let me call my daughter and let her know." Rhonda made that call, letting her daughter know that she would not be home that night. Her daughter was fourteen and very independent and responsible. "No problem mom. I will just make a snack and watch some TV. See you before noon tomorrow. Okay?"

"Okay, now you be good." Rhonda felt a bit guilty. She had divorced her daughter's father when Lilly, her daughter, was only two years old. She had never heard from him again. That is when Rhonda, for her daughter's sake, decided to go back to school. Rhonda had two years of college under her belt when she married Lilly's father. She was only twenty-two but worked full-time and went to school. By the time she was twenty-nie, she had her law degree and then she passed the bar that same year. She was hired by a prestigious firm and was eventually given the Avendale account. At thirty-four she was respected, even admired, by the senior partners in her firm. Two of them had come on to her, but Rhonda did not want to get ahead in the game. that way. She fended them off and managed to move up, and she was on the fast track to a likely partnership in the firm.

The dinner was amazing. The cook they hired was incredible. She believed her name was Wanda, and Rhonda made sure to compliment her on the food. Finally, after dinner, they all went to the common living room. They sat to enjoy a cup of coffee served by Genoa. Lila had retired for the evening.

Rhonda thought to herself, I could get used to living like this. She truly enjoyed the house, the dinner, and the after-dinner coffee. As she was drinking her second cup of coffee, Tanya said to her, "When you are ready I can show you to a room on the third floor."

Rhonda responded, "Well I am tired. Sure, let's go, show me the room." Tanya and Tracy walked her up to the third floor and showed her to a room, the first room on the left as one came up the stairs. As Tanya showed her to the room Tracy went down the hallway to get a fresh set of linen, just as Genoa came up the stairs. "I can take care of that, Miss." Tracy merely nodded her head yes and then went back to the room they had escorted Rhonda to.

They talked for a few minutes, Rhonda, Tracy, and Tanya talked while Lila made the bed. "I have nothing to sleep in, may I borrow something from one of you ladies?"

It was Tanya that answered, "Wait, I will be right back." She quickly walked to her room and took out one of the sexy nighties, a hot red teddy, that she had planned on using to attract her husband. She really did not have a lot of need for it now as she had made it known in no uncertain terms, that she wanted a divorce. Mark had left, so she decided to lend the outfit, actually give the outfit, to Rhonda.

She quickly returned and handed the teddy to Rhonda. "Take it, it's yours. You are taller than me but are built pretty much the same. I think this will work. It won't cover much," Tanya laughed at this point, "But it will suffice for one night."

Rhonda blushed, but took the outfit, the teddy, from Tanya. "I guess this will have to do."

Lila had left and the two sisters excused themselves. Rhonda, still wearing her pantsuit, went down the hallway to the bathroom where she had been directed, to take a shower. It was wonderful, this shower, she luxuriated in the warm water. She washed her hair and then looked under the sink. Sure enough, there was a hairdryer that she took back to her room after she had dressed in the flimsy outfit. As all of the guys were gone, she did not worry about being seen. Once in her room, she plugged the hairdryer into a wall socket next to her bed and turned it on.

Just as she began to dry her hair, she felt a presence. She turned off the hairdryer looking around the room. It was strange, this being. She had never felt anything like it. Also, suddenly, she was aroused as she had ever been in her life. "God, I need to get some," she said out loud to herself.