The Father's House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a strange voice. A voice with an echo, or as if the voice was superimposed over itself. "You will, my sweet, I promise you will." He was across the room just inside the door. It was as if he passed through the door. It was an image of a man but superimposed over some kind of creature. He was tall, well over six feet. He had dark hair and dark eyes. His complexion was almost alabaster. This man, whoever he was, had not been much for the sun, it seemed. But underneath, she could see his true image. His body was strange, and wrong, he had hooves instead of feet. Horns upon his head. The creature was naked, a penis sticking straight up. As hard as she imagined any penis could possibly be. Larger than most.

"I..., I. Who are you?" She managed to stammer.

"I am your destiny. You may call me father. Now, lie back on the bed so I may take you." God, she was so horny. His cock, she wanted his cock. She found herself walking backward and when the bed hit the back of her legs, she fell upon it.

His power was almost at its peak. He could see this beautiful woman was ready to be taken. Tall, this beautiful woman is tall. Close to six feet. Long, lustrous dark hair. The nipples on her medium-sized breasts were at attention. He could see them through the outfit she was wearing. He could see the dark patch of her entrance to her womb, but could not make out the details.

He walked over as she sat on the bed and ran his hand through her hair. As if by magic, her hair was dry. She reached up, surprised, and took a lock of her hair between her thumb and index finger. "You..., you did that?"

"Yes, you lovely woman. Lie back, I want to look at you." Rhonda could not help herself. There was power in this being, this creature? She slowly lay her body back on the bed, subconsciously spreading her legs. "Yes, you are very lovely. Is that a snap I see between your legs?"

Her mouth was dry. She could not believe she was acting this way before a complete stranger. There was something about him. A magnetism that she could not ignore. "Yes, it unsnaps, sir."

"You may call me father. Undo that snap, my sweet." She did as he instructed and then the creature climbed onto the bed. His strange, slightly hairy arms at her sides, he looked into her eyes as he pushed his cock into her canal."Oh yessss. Very nice. You are very hot, very wet."

"Oh yes. I..., I have not had this in such a long time. Oh, shit. Father. F-fuck. God your..., your."

He interrupted her, "My cock? You like my cock?"

"Yes, father. Gods I love you inside me. I am already..., I am cumming. Yes, Father."

"Good," he said and then leaned over. She heard cracking as if it was coming from his legs. As if he were breaking his own legs. He stretched and brought her mouth to hers. "Kiss me, Lawyer. Kiss me, you beautiful woman."

She could not help herself. She wrapped her hands around his neck, and his head, and brought his lips to her. All this as he fucked his amazing cock in and out of her pussy. His tongue probed her mouth. It was snake-like but so sensual. His cock going in and out of her was like nothing she had ever experienced. It was hot, very hot. It made her feel so wanted, so needed. She was cumming again. It was strong, as strong an orgasm as she had ever felt in her life.

"You will be our..., my contact with the outside world. I will not give you my seed. Not in your womb. Not for now." Removing his cock from her, she continued. "Roll onto your hands and knees." She did as she was told. He placed his cock at her back entrance and slowly pushed it into her ass. "Yes..., yes. It f-feels so good." He said. She squirmed, it was painful. But at the same time erotic. She had never had anal sex before. "You may play with your Venus button, my sweet. Yes, you may release again."

She did as he said, she reached back with one hand, underneath, between her legs. She found her clitoris as he fucked her ass. "Oh..., f-fuck. Yes, I am going to come again. My..., my God. Your cock is so hard. So very hard."

"Release my sweet. Yes..., release." She could feel it. She was cumming again, it was dripping down her legs. Again, an amazingly strong orgasm. An incredible orgasm like nothing she had ever felt before. Over and over her body spasmed with complete and utter release. Yes, the right word was release, it was the word he used. Then she felt his spray. The release of his own cum inside her. Spray, after spray. Again and again, his unearthly cum shot into her. It was hot, so very hot. She could not believe the incredible feeling of the entire experience.

"Good, my sweet," He said as he pulled his cock out of her. "You are mine. Say it, you belong to me."

"Yes..., yes. I am yours." His cock was still inside her. Inside her backside. She wanted him to fuck her again, to cum in her love canal. "God..., that was amazing."

"Good. We will do this again. Many times. You are beautiful and very good at this." With that, he pulled his wonderfully hot cock out of her ass. "Stay. You must stay for now. You must stay for the ceremony."