The Father's House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As time passed, Michael became less and less interested in his wife. After a few years, he stopped requiring sex from his spouse, only occasionally slipping into her bed. But Michael worried about the village and the rumors. Not that they had any control over him, he merely wanted to protect his reputation. Because of this, once or twice a year they would have a party, mostly the locals from the small village with a friend or two from his old academic life. This to keep up appearances for the villagers. Before his father died, Michael had been an academic researcher, which is how he became interested in the occult. His father had moved to another house in another town, leaving the mansion to his son. He would occasionally visit, and he doted on his granddaughter.

When Maryanne was three years old, her grandfather died. Having plenty of money from the estate, Michael no longer had any interest in academia. Except, to do his own research, for he was convinced he could prolong his own life. It was his obsession. His only reason for being.

As his daughter began to grow, he started to notice her beauty. Her mother looked nothing like her. Michael was a bit surprised at her beauty, and as she grew, as she blossomed, he became aroused every time he saw her.

Michael never believed in the prohibition against sex with a family member, including a child. He knew at some point that he was going to bed his daughter. He was also sure that when she was ready, she would also desire him.

As she approached her coming of age, he began to intentionally flirt with her. He wanted her to know of his desire, to make it obvious. He was careful to limit his familiarity with his daughter to when her mother was not around.

She knew. His daughter wanted it. He slipped into her room upon her eighteenth birthday and bedded his daughter for the first time. He was gentle this first time, making sure his daughter enjoyed their coupling. He did not release his seed inside of her, for he did not want to impregnate her. Not yet.

Over the next few months, he slept most nights with his daughter. His wife and he had been sleeping in separate bedrooms for a couple of years, so Marion had no idea that the affair was happening. Michael relished every night with his daughter. He would make love to her and release his need on her stomach, or her back. When he was in a primal mood, only rarely, he would go into his wife's room and penetrate her backside, releasing his seed violently into his wife.

It was during this time that he learned of the power of the number twenty-seven. He found tomes that described the ritual, the ceremony, that he would have to complete to not only extend his life but would as a side effect make him desirable to women. This would give him the power to make these women, many women, members of his harem. It would be years in the making. But he was in no rush as he knew he would live many years. Many lives of years.

One thing had become clear. To make this possible he would have to find a way to cause his wife to commit suicide. He had a plan, it was not foolproof, but he felt it would work. One evening he went to his daughter's room earlier than usual. He left the door open a crack as he knew his wife would walk by on her way to her own room. He timed it, knowing when she would go to her own bedroom. At the appointed hour he penetrated his daughter, extolling her to be louder than she normally was in the throes of her passion. Her mother, Michael's wife walked by as he had sex with his daughter, his own passion louder than was normal for him.

Marion heard them. She knew what was happening, she immediately knew that her daughter and her husband were having sex. But she had to see it with her own eyes. She opened the door, "Oh, my God!" she screamed. "What..., how can this be." As this happened Maryanne pulled her father's face to hers and kissed him passionately.

It was more than Marion could take. She ran from their lovemaking and to her own room. She sobbed the night away, finally falling asleep in the wee hours of the morning.

The morning light awakened her. During the night she had made her decision. The estate is huge and in the back to the west, perhaps a quarter of a mile away sits a bluff. Marion admired the beautiful view. She had been here many times over the years living in the house. Marion took in the view of the small valley below, across a small forest that sat between the estate and the village. Marion climbed to the bluff. She looked one last time over the view. The sky was cloudy across from her, the sun barely peaking through gaps in those clouds.

Marion thought it amazing, but the clouds befitted her mood. Her last thoughts were of her life with her husband, a man she had once thought she could love. She then leaped.

6. (The Youngest-still the 20th)

Stacey, the youngest of the family looked nothing like her sisters. Blond, blue-eyed, a slim but very sensual figure that all the boys at the college she attended, coveted. She had smaller but still sexy breasts than her sister, her flat stomach and legs her best features.

She awoke suddenly as if she had heard a noise in the room. Her boyfriend had left to use the bathroom after the pair had sex, and she was lying back on the bed in the afterglow. In truth, at nineteen, Stacey was a bit of a nympho. Her latest conquest was just another boy she met in school. Stacey, a freshman in college, enjoyed many boyfriends, and Ricky was just the latest of her conquests.

"Whatcha thinkin' about, love?" Ricky came into the room as he asked the question, closing the heavy bedroom door behind him.

"I was just thinking about my dream."

"What, that dream where some creature comes into your room and has sex with you? Baby, you are sex obsessed."

"You would know," she said with a grin on her face. "But I need a shower."

"Want me to join you?"

"Not this time Ricky, I actually want to get showered." She then giggled.

Stacey went down the hall to the bathroom that was on the third floor of the Mansion. It was beautiful, obviously updated with all the modern amenities. She especially loved the double-size shower, the adjustable head was a wonder. Stacey quickly undressed and stepped into the shower.

The house had separate tanks in the attic for each bathroom. In only seconds the water she turned on was nice and warm. She stepped into it, luxuriating with the feel of it. She had wrapped her hair in a towel but let the water run over her face.

Stacey suddenly had a feeling. It was like someone else was in the bathroom, the glass door to the shower showed her no one as she looked out of it. But, the door to the bathroom was around a corner and someone could be there. "Is there someone there?" She felt silly as she said this, so she turned back to the shower once again enjoying the warm water now splashing on her upturned breasts. The lights had a dimmer, why in a bathroom she had no idea, and suddenly the lights dimmed. There is someone here, she thought to herself.

She should be scared. But she was not. Then the voice, "Close your eyes, my sweet." There was something eerie about that voice. Something almost inhuman. Then her dream came to her, or the memory of it as she heard the shower door open. She was suddenly very aroused. The being, and yes she knew it was not Ricky, or any other man, was behind her. His warm body pressed against hers, and he seemed a bit short to her. "Turn off the water." She immediately reached out and did as the voice asked her. Next his hands wrapped around her body and began to play with her breasts. "Lean forward, let me pleasure you."

She leaned over, bracing herself against the wall. His hands, especially warm, were braced against her thighs. At first, they felt strange. Leathery, but then soft, normal. Those hands moved and spread her ass cheeks, a strange sensation overtaking her. Next, she felt a tongue snake into her love canal. It was not normal. The word snake had come to her mind. This tongue was like a snake's tongue. It slithered into her slit, rubbing back and forth. Suddenly it found the rough spot, her G-spot. She moaned with pleasure, enjoying the attention. Stacey was aroused as she had ever been before.

The thing behind her removed its tongue, "Are you ready? I am going to mount you."

"Y-yes. Please fuck me. God, please fuck me." She meant it. Stacey wanted his cock inside her. Somehow, some way, she was under his spell. "I..., I am ready." Still leaning forward his hands grasped her sides. She heard a cracking noise, like bones cracking. The shadow in the dim light seemed to stretch, straightening its legs. Slowly he pressed his manhood inside her. It was so warm, no, hot as it penetrated her now very needful canal. "Oh..., God. F-fuck. Fuck me. Yes, it feels so good."

"Of course my sweet. Of course."

"I, I have dreamt of this. That you would take me. I knew this would happen."

Michael was surprised. Shocked. This he had never expected. That one of his granddaughters would know of him. "You have? You have known I would take you?"

"Yes..., yes. Oh God, keep fucking me. Fuck me. Wh-what do I c-call you?"

"You may call me father. Yes, and you will always be mine. Do you understand? Do you understand you are, now mine?"

His voice. It was like something out of the void. But she did not care, The sensation of his cock pushing in and out of her pussy was the greatest sensation she had ever felt. "Y-yes. I know. I know father."

"Then you will say the words. Tell me that you are mine."

"Oh God, yes. F-fuck yes. I am yours, Father. To do with what you want. F-fuck me, Father."

"You know you will not, you are not, my own. Just one of my harem..., yes?"

"F-fine Father. I am yours. Oh God, I am yours, father."

"Good, my sweet. Are you releasing? Do I feel you releasing around my..., as you young people say, my cock?"

"Gnnn, gah, yes. F-father I am c-cumming. Oh God, y-yes."

"Good, very good. Now you will receive my essence. You will bare me a daughter. That daughter will one day be mine. Yes, enjoy my seed. Yes, you are very good at this..." He sprayed his cum into his youngest granddaughter. She was very good at this, she really loved having sex. Yes, that word his daughter's often used. Stacey loved being fucked.

His cum was so hot. The hottest cum she had ever felt. It was otherworldly, It made her release again, the strongest orgasm she had ever felt. Then, surprisingly, he bit her on the back of the neck, his cum still spraying her insides. She felt the blood dripping down her back, but she did not care. She had never been so aroused, she had never felt anything like this. It was wonderful, and she wanted it. Again, and again.

He slowly came to a stop, his manhood still inside her. It felt so good, she did not want him to pull out of her very hot pussy. "He must leave. The boy must leave. Do not turn around. You are not ready yet."

He pulled his wonderful cock out of her. His bones once again cracked and even though the light was very dim, in the shadows behind her, he seemed to once again become shorter. She never heard the door open, but then her new secret lover was gone. She could still feel his hot cum inside her. She could feel it dripping down her legs.

Casey turned the shower on. Her thoughts turned to his words. He said she would be pregnant with his daughter. She believed it. Somehow she knew she was pregnant and was very excited about it.

7. (Daylight-still the 20th)

"Stacey, what happened? Ricky ran out of here pissed as hell. He would not even talk." It was Tracy who asked her younger sister why her little sister's boyfriend left so quickly.

"We had a fight. I told him to leave. It's okay, I was done with him anyway."

"Jesus you are callous." It was Tanya who responded. The entire family that was visiting was in the dining room. The dining room next to the kitchen is actually part of the kitchen. The table was old but had recently been refinished by the caretaker. It was beautiful and the family was enjoying the meal the cook had prepared for them all.

"Hey, you two have husbands. More power to you. I am not ready for that. I am having some fun."

The two older sister's smiled at each other. They both remembered sewing their oats, but both had married at a very young age. It was Tanya who next responded, "Yeah, yeah. But was Ricky any good?"

All three sisters laughed. "Eh, he was not bad. But I had better last night..."

Both of the older sisters looked at her. Then at almost the same moment, they had the same incorrect assumption. Casey saw the look on their faces and held up a hand. Very quickly, she made an excuse, "No, no. I just meant my toy, ladies."

Again all three laughed, the two sisters' laughter a bit forced. But privately both sisters had their own suspicions, though neither knew what the other had experienced.

All the men in the room had ignored the subject up to then. It was Mark who interjected, "Okay, okay. We don't need to hear about your younger sister's sex life."

It was their Great-uncle Karl who interjected. "You young people and your willingness to talk about sex. I find it... Well, a bit uncouth." The rest of the family looked at each other with hooded eyes, all of them used to their Great-uncle's old fashion views. "At any rate, I have to run to the village for some errands. I will see you all a bit later."

Tanya was walking to the kitchen to drop off her dishes. She came to the corner and overheard a conversation. It was not her normal practice to eavesdrop, but she had a feeling about this conversation.

She recognized the first voice, it was Lila. They were whispering, but Tanya could still make out the words. "Yes, I suspect that..., well, the sisters might be next." She sort of giggled as she spoke.

Genoa responded, "Shhh, not too loud. Yes, I suspect he will want them too. God..., he is so good, though. I am not jealous, I understand he needs more than one woman. I can't wait to deliver his daughter."

"I guess we both know... We both know we are having his daughter. But it's okay, I have never been so happy in my life. I can't wait..., and I can't wait to have him in my bed again. God, he is so..., so good."

They both laughed and Tanya intentionally made loud noises as she entered the kitchen to warn the pair of maids she was coming. "Hello ladies, just dropping these dishes off in the sink."

"Ma'am, that is not necessary. We will clear the breakfast dishes."

"Oh..., okay. Thank you anyway. Both of you, for everything."

8. (The Barn-still the 20th)

Tanya had decided to go for a walk. Even though she had not been here in many years, she still had memories of the property. Behind the house, perhaps fifty feet was a brick wall that sort of held up the hill behind it. It was overgrown with creepers, with a walkway in front of it. The wall was about a hundred yards long, and it looped around traversing the hill. It then went parallel to the wall and retraced across that hill to a barn that sat in front of a copse of trees.

Tanya remembered the barn from her childhood. Though mostly unused, it was still kept in order by the caretaker. When she arrived at the barn, a bit winded, she noticed that the doors were brand new. He must have replaced them, the caretaker, in the last few weeks. They used to be swinging doors, but he had put in a sliding door and system. It was light and easy to open. There was a loft as she entered on the left. The caretaker had completely cleaned out the old barn, and the three stalls on the right had fresh hay in them. She laughed to herself, as the place had no animals anymore.

The ladder to the old loft had been replaced by a metal ladder. Tanya remembered that she used to come to the barn, sometimes with her older sister, and she or they would play games. Pretend fantasies and such. There was no hay up here, but she noticed some fresh blankets on a shelf to the right underneath a window that gave the place wan light. She walked over to the shelf and grabbed a couple of the heavy blankets and lay them down, one atop the other.

She lay back on the blankets and thought about what had happened the other night. She thought of the words of the two young women, the maids. What did it all mean? She thought to herself. She was a bit tired, so she decided she would take a nap. Suddenly she felt that presence again. This time he spoke. "Keep your eyes closed, my sweet." She did, in fact, she was unable to open her eyes. The voice, the person, quickly removed her shoes and socks. "Unbuckle your pants, remove that heavy coat. I assure you, you will be quite warm."

Tanya undid the zipper on her pants, and then the pants were slowly pulled off of her. She then quickly sat halfway up and removed her coat, blouse, and bra the only clothing left on her. The person, the creature, unbuttoned her blouse and she slipped out of one sleeve, then the other. "You have such nice breasts, let me see them."

Finally, she managed to speak, but it was only one word. "Yes..." Her bra was a front connecting bra so she quickly removed it, slipping out of it with one arm, and then the other. Her nipples were hard as stones, and it was not because of the cold. She felt his warm body suddenly above hers. Tanya kept her eyes closed as she felt his manhood against her opening. She could not help herself, she spread her legs wider. "Yes, p-please..." She said this as he once again entered her. "Oh..., G-God. Y-your cock is so good. Oh..., God, yes... Fuck me."

Michael grinned to himself. Yes, he loved being inside his Granddaughter. Her canal, her vagina, was so wet, so needful of his manhood inside her. He did something he had not done with his other granddaughters, he leaned forward and placed his mouth against hers. He kissed her passionately, his tongue slipping in between her lips. He tasted of her lips, her tongue, her warm mouth. She moaned as he kissed her so he knew she wanted it.

His cock, was so exciting. She now knew this was what she wanted. She wanted this..., man? She understood she would just be another of his conquests. She also knew he wanted her to have his child, his daughter. Suddenly, in her own mind, she wanted that too. Yes, she did not care if she would be one of many, she just wanted to do whatever he wanted.

"Does that feel good, my sweet? Do you like me..., fucking you?"

"God yes, oh yes. Oh, I need this. I need you. Yes..., please, please fuck me." As she said this she began to have an overpowering orgasm. It was incredible, this release, the feeling of her juices coating the most incredible manhood she had ever had inside her. "It feels so good. I..., I have felt nothing... Nothing like this. God..., you are the best. Y-yes. Yes."

"Finally. Are you ready to be mine? Will you admit you are mine? Will you bare my daughter? A daughter that will be mine."

"Y-yes. Of course... Whatever you say. Wh-what do I call you?"

"You may call me father. Are you, how do you young people say it? Are you cumming again?"

She was, she was having another orgasm. A wild orgasm, as strong as she had ever had. She screamed, "Yes! Fuck yes! I am yours. I will do..., do whatever you want. Just come to me. Often. Please, yes, fuck I am cumming!"

Again Michael smiled to himself. "Good my sweet. Yes, you are so good. I too love being inside you." With that, she felt him loose his essence, as he put it, inside her. It was hot, viral, as incredible a feeling as any she had ever felt. It was long, so much cum filling her pussy. She loved it and suddenly understood that she was under his control. That she had no choice, that Tanya did not want a choice. She wanted what was happening to her.