All Comments on 'The Favour Returned to Carey'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ummmmm

Excuse me while I dry off. I had to take several cold showers after reading your story. (They didn't do any good) So hope you don't mind if I took care of things first before commenting on your story.

Well writter and the characters are very real (you did say you write from life? Ummmm)

Love to do to you what you did to me. Only fair.

And yes Brit girls are hot and sexy. Love how they talk dirty as you give them their well deserved climax.

UrGuy

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 17 years ago
WOW, fucking WOW!

I know you're gonna say "this guy sure has a way with words"...lol. But "wow" was the first word after reading. The most beautiful rendition of girl-on-girl love I've ever read. And the build-up and development of feelings was great. I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

very very enjoyable, wonderful details. J

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Well done

What a great read, well thought out, did you have this happen in real life?? great read........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I WONDERED

Where is Mandy's daughter during all this? Mandy was married 13 years. Presumably had daughter shortly after wedding (although it could have been before). Has a year or two passed since divorce? Daughter is maybe 13 give or take couple years. Probably not to be left to herself for a weekend. How does Mandy have so much "me" time? Why do we (or Brad) never meet the daughter? Story hole.

Paul in Oklahoma

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Where is the daughter? I have to say I enjoyed the first story more, much more emotion. Seemed totally predictable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous