The Feast of The Tail Ch. 12

Story Info
Pharaoh wishes to impregnate his daughter Sitamun.
1.3k words
4.39
7.2k
13

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thaiga
Thaiga
57 Followers

Sitamun could hear Isis getting a real earbeating from the Queen, even though she was several rooms away, the raises voices echoed through the palace. But Sitamun had no time to care, she was truly content wrapped in the arms of Pharaoh. While Amenhotep would usually have long been awake, as it was their first day married, they had been left in peace to sleep till Ra was far across the skies.

"Good morning, ibib." He murmured as he wrapped her in his arms.

"Good morning." She smiled and rolled over to catch his lips in a kiss, feeling warm in her belly and more confident than yesterday she sucked his bottom lip and slid her tongue into his mouth. He was startled by her forwardness, Sitamun had never been openly affectionate, she always stayed composed and seemed remote, even to her family. He was hard for her already, feeling his daughters sweet little tongue in his mouth, her lips hungry for more, finding his tongue and sucking on it. Pharaoh had many concubines, and had experienced many pleasures, but there was nothing like the blossoming youth of one's own daughter. Sitamun's blood was pure, she was more noble even than his wife, and he wanted her. He wanted to lose himself in her, slide inside her silky velvet folds and stretch her again and again, knowing that no one else had ever had the pleasure.

He kissed her back and tightened his hold on her, thrusting his cock towards her, and rubbing the head along her thigh, the tip dripping with the milk of his seed in anticipation. Sitamun moaned, a shy yet lustful groan, and he was glad. He was glad that she enjoyed it. Amenhotep would have taken no pleasure had she resisted, but she was so good. Such a good girl. So dutiful. Always doing what was required of her. Always pleasing him, in any way she could.

He had to have her.

Amenhotep released his hold on her waist and pushed her down beneath him, spreading her over the white linen. Between her legs he could see her mound was already pink, swollen, the lips glistening invitingly. Her nipples were hard, and when she looked into his eyes, she looked so innocent. She looked so similar to her mother, and for a moment Amenhotep felt a slight pang of guilt. Not for marrying her, not for planting his seed in her, not for turning his daughter into a woman. No, he felt a pang of guilt because he loved Tiye, who was his first love, and his confidante, and his best friend. A woman who had supported him in all things, ever since he was a youth. He thought how he would feel if Djhutmose or Hotep buried themselves to the hilt in the Queen, and it stung him. But it would never be done. This was right though, this was the way to preserve the bloodline, and remain pure. He forgot his wife and looked down at the girl beneath him, allowing himself to love her, to perform his duty, to give her what she deserved.

He bent down and licked her slit, tasting her nectar, savouring it on his lips. Sitamun moaned and writhed, holding his head down as she ground her pelvis upwards. Her father slid his tongue inside and lapped up her juices. Her readiness excited him, he needed to feel her soft, hot, wetness on his cock.

Amenhotep lifted himself up on his forearms and slid his hardness into her, her slender arms pulled him in closer, driving him in to the hilt.

"Yes father," Sitamun cried, "that's it. It feels so good." She moaned as she felt his shaft sliding into her, stretching her, rubbing her in all the right ways.

"Gods, you're so tight. My love, my darling," he whispered, his hot breath in her ear, "your fingers are like lotus petals, your wetness envelops me, you are my wife now. My beautiful wife." Sitamun was so tight. So much tighter than his wife. So much purer than his concubines. Last night had been hurried, he had drank too much irep and, overexcited by his daughter's virginity, had finished inside her so quickly. Today he would take more time. Amenhotep pinched his daughters nipples and rolled the little nubs between his fingers. He licked her neck, sucked her earlobes and stuck his tongue in her ear as he drove his shaft into her, sliding in and out. Sitamun moaned in response, wrapping her long legs around his waist. "My darling daughter, I love you so much, so much."

"Yes, father. I love you. I love you, so much. My sweet husband, my lover, my king. I am yours. Yours always."

He kissed her, long and slow, their tongues intertwined, he tasted the inside of her mouth and she wrapped her arms around his neck in lust and desperation. Sitamun had never felt so full, so complete, so happy. Amenhotep pulled away, looking down at his daughter as though she were a feast, those big dark eyes, her long lashes, gazing up at him in earnest. She was so innocent, and yet so lustful, her pupils dilated from desire. Her tiny body beneath him, so fragile, so thin, her pert little breasts with those dark nipples just begging to be sucked. And seeing himself, her father, between her legs opening for him, with his cock filling her. He bent down and suckled at her breasts like a desperate child, Sitamun arched her back.

"Yes, father, suck them. Gods, yes. Yes. Oh..."

He could feel his seed building inside him, he wanted to spill it all inside her, plant himself in her. To sire many children by her. Amenhotep knew he had to have her, over and over again, until her belly swelled with his child. He savoured the feeling of her nipples in his mouth, squeezing her little breasts with his hands and tickling her nubs with his tongue. Sitamun could feel the pressure building as the first orgasm hit her, waves and waves of pleasure breaking over her body like the waves on the bank of the Nile.

She cried out, her voice echoing throughout the room, across the palace. Whether or not her mother heard, she did not care. In fact, she wanted her to hear how her father loved her, gave her her pleasure and his seed. Amenhotep nearly came then and there, at the sound of his daughter's voice and the feeling of her tightness squeezing him and contracting in sheer pleasure.

"That's it, my love." He moaned. "I want you to feel so good. Open for me, and only me. Let me in."

Amenhotep began to thrust faster, his balls aching, he was desperate to fill her.

"Yes, father. Yes, like that." Sitamun encouraged him. He looked down at her, he watched his cock slide in and out of her, his balls slapping her ass, her tits bouncing up and down above her tight stomach. He imagined her full of child, he thought of the noble children he could sire inside his beloved daughter, and he lost himself in the feeling of her.

"Sita, oh, oh Gods, Sita, I'm going to cum inside you."

"Yes father, please. Please fill me father."

"Sita, oh, oh GODS, let me put a baby in you. I'm gonna, I'm gonn-"

Pharaoh roared as he shot his load, ropes and ropes of milky white cum deep into his daughter's womb. At the same time Sitamun cried out and held him to her in a vice-like grip as her pleasure reached it's crescendo, and she came with him. Her vaginal walls throbbing and pulsating with pleasure at the reception of her father's seed. Amenhotep collapsed on top of her, their chests both heaving as they caught their breath. A knowing womanly smile crept over Sitamun's face as she thought to herself that soon enough she would be carrying her father's royal child.

Thaiga
Thaiga
57 Followers