The Femboy Vampire Pt. 05

Story Info
Lexy and Ulf search for the magic springs.
2.1k words
4.68
2.2k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexy in her shredded clothes woke up next to a naked Ulf in the attic. They were both very sore from being caught in an explosion and having a house collapse on them last night, but were recovering like it never happened. The vampire got up and dressed herself in her spare outfit of black clothes. It was still her weekend, so she did not have to go to work today.

"What happened?" Ulf asked. "Why am I naked and sleeping in an attic?"

"We had a bake off yesterday," Lexy replied. "And then your house was blown up by a wizard."

"Who won the bake off?" Ulf jested.

"There is a little more to the story..."

"What?"

"That wizard was Irwin, the great 'hero' who demolished my castle and forced me outside. As revenge, I turned his son, and he found out I was still alive and must have found me living here in Gutton. He tried to kill us, but, when your house was destroyed, you changed into a werewolf from the moon and tore him apart."

"I murdered him?!" Ulf blurted out.

"Yeah, well, it was in self-defense I guess. You did a great job protecting me."

"At least I could do that."

"Then you ran into the forest. I didn't want you to get lost and killed by a hunter, so I followed after you. That's when you pinned me to a tree and... forced yourself inside me."

"Oh..."

"We'll keep that part between us though. After you were done, you fell asleep, so I brought you back to my attic with some of your clothes from the wreckage of your house."

Ulf pawed around in the dark for his clothes and slipped on the recovered garments.

"And what about the wizard? Did he use a magic wand?" Ulf wondered.

"He had a magic staff," Lexy replied. "It was hard to tell how nice it was from the distance and you mauling him then running off."

"It was probably a legendary artifact worth a fortune."

"Dammit! We can't get it now. But who would have been brave enough to go get it first?"

"I guess we are both homeless now, huh?" Lexy laughed. "First, I lose my castle, then you lose your house. But there is no chance I can keep you here with me. Leo doesn't even know you are up here."

"Where should I go?" Ulf asked.

"I'm not sure, but I might have to go with you. All that commotion must have revealed to everyone that you were a werewolf. Irwin coming here must mean that everyone knows I'm a vampire now too."

"But where?"

"We could go to one of the places in this book I have. These magic springs seem beautiful."

"What makes them so magical?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe they are like a fountain of youth. The book is not very specific. We can go ask the wizard's son. He probably knows."

Lexy put her ear to the floor to hear for anyone below. Around this time, Leo goes to his office to do paper work. The duo popped down from the attack and sneaked out with only customers seeing them go. They bought a ride to Wellville. The town had a gloom to it. They must have been in mourning of the brave hero. Lexy and Ulf got out of the carriage and walked to Taylor's house. The vampire had to sneak into the back to avoid Lara, then went into Taylor's bedroom.

"Hey," Lexy whispered to Taylor, who was sleeping. "I need your help."

"What?" Taylor mumbled, waking up and up rubbing his eyes. "Oh, master it is you."

"Yes, I need your help."

"Whatever you need."

"I need your help finding the magic springs in this book."

Taylor lit a candle and rose from his bed. He looked over the passage about this secret fountain.

"My father told me about these," Taylor told her.

"What did he tell you?" Lexy asked.

"I don't remember... and he's dead now."

"Oh. I guess that is that."

Lexy sneaked back out of the house.

"I guess we are just following the map in the book," Lexy sighed. "It is somewhere north of here."

"We should get provisions," Ulf suggested. "But maybe in another town."

The duo rented a carriage to go up north to the town of Greatdale. It was another small town, but at least no one recognized them here. They bought food, hygiene items, and a tent with the money Lexy was saving up. The springs were a two day walk from here according to the book. They went to a tavern to be sure though.

"Hello there," the old tavern keeper greeted. "How may I help?"

"We are looking for the magic springs," Lexy replied.

"Yeah, a lot of people come here for that. It's a big tourist attraction for the area."

"So you know where they are?"

"Yes, but you should be warned: the magic of the springs brings death."

Ulf looked over at Lexy a little worried, but she did not seem fazed.

"We would like lodging here as well," Lexy added.

They paid for the lodging and went to the room. It had two beds. They sat on the beds facing each other and discussed their theories about the springs until the sun came up. The vampire became aroused spending so much alone time with Ulf, but resisted her urges. When they woke up, they headed out immediately. It was an easy enough walk until the trail ended. Lexy pulled out a compass and followed the map through cardinal directions.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Ulf questioned. "We aren't really pioneers."

"Well, no, but I am tired of people," Lexy answered. "Everywhere I go, conflict follows."

"Isn't that because you are a... you know?"

"Maybe, but it isn't my fault!" she yelled. "I just wanted to live in my castle! But no! Men kept coming to me, and getting angry with me over their problems! Now, I have no home, and everyone hates me!"

Lexy began to tear up, but hid her face from Ulf.

"My love brings me hate, and my home becomes nowhere," she continued. "I just want peace."

"I don't hate you," he consoled her.

"I know..." she mumbled. "But you are a monster too."

"Even if I wasn't a werewolf guilty of murdering the latest folk hero, I like to think I would still like you."

The vampire went silent and motioned to continue on with the compass.

There was a quiet intimacy between the pair. Lexy grew flustered throughout the night walking with him. Ulf seemed unaware of it, or maybe he just did not show it, but there was a connection she could feel. There was a longing in the vampire she had never experienced, even though Ulf had no recollection of the night he changed. When they set up camp, they only had the one tent and a big blanket over the tent to block out the sun.

There was a week of searching without feeling close to making it. The map barely seemed to resemble the terrain and trails. They were very far out from civilization. Another night was about to end, so they set up camp. Ulf liked to sleep in a shirt and underpants. His small, tight butt teased her every night. Lexy was growing hungry.

Every so often, Lexy would find conspicuous ways to present her ass to Ulf. It was as though he could not bring himself to be improper. No matter what, he would find a way to be clueless, or maybe he was oblivious.

It was a week of sleeping next to the cute wolf boy holding back feelings and waiting for him to dominate her, but that night was not coming. The sun was going to rise after a week of searching, and Lexy's patience ran out. She lost the image of the strong wolf.

They set up camp. First the wolf boy crawled in, then the vampire. She lay on top of him, even though they had the space. Ulf hugged her then rolled over, but she crept back up behind him and spooned him.

"Ulf," she whispered.

"Yeah?" he whispered back.

"I like you."

"I like you too."

"Turn around and look me in the eyes."

Ulf turned around to see Lexy's red eyes wide open gazing into him. She was inches from his face. His eyes locked with hers for a minute.

"I want you," the vampire whispered, still staring into him.

"I..." Ulf mumbled.

He was entranced by her spell.

"I know you like me," she whispered. "You already showed me that. Now, let me return the favor."

The werewolf was very nervous now. What he did the night he transformed was a mistake, but he could not bring himself to deny her.

"Alright," he whispered back.

Before Ulf could take any clothes off, Lexy pulled her panties off and straddled the top of Ulf's chest as he lay on his back. Her penis pointed out from below her skirt to his mouth. Her hands came down on his head to caress his hair, then she brought her dick to his lips.

"What?!" Ulf blurted out.

"You had your fun," she replied. "Now it is my turn. Open up."

His face cringed, but he closed his eyes and opened his mouth for her. She leaned over and gently placed it on his tongue for him to suck. His lips wrapped around it, and she rocked in and out of his face. Drool began to come around his lips. Lexy moaned and petted his head as he kept sucking.

The vampire pulled out of his mouth. Her cock was dripping with his saliva. She flipped Ulf on his stomach and pulled his underpants down.

"Whoa!" he shouted, "What do you think you are doing?!"

"Returning the favor!" she laughed.

"This isn't what I had in mind," he replied looking back.

"Yes, it is," she giggled staring at his butt. "What is an innocent boy like you doing with a vampire?"

Ulf hid his face in the pillow.

"You must have been waiting for me to corrupt your tight boy hole," she continued.

Ulf did not respond. His face was still buried in the pillow. Lexy spread her legs around his, put her hand on her dick, and pressed her tip against his virgin hole. Her other hand grabbed the base of his tail.

"I'm going to claim you," she whispered, prodding his backside.

Her cock was spilling precum against his rim at the thought of it.

The lycanthrope was breathing heavily and kept his face down. Lexy pressed into him until just the tip of her penis popped inside him. The shock made him tense up and grip the pillow in front of him. He began to try to get up and move away, but the vampire held on to his tail.

"It's too late now," she panted in excitement. "I'm inside."

Lexy pushed him back down and slowly entered him the rest of the way with his legs kicking under her. He was tight and nervous, but soon she was fully inside him, and his legs stopped flailing. The vampire gently pulled her cock out until just the head was inside. Ulf's rim gripped her tip tightly as she inched just the top in an out of him. She pulled out of him and propped him up on his knees with his face still buried. His dick was hard and dripping precum.

As she stroked his cock, Ulf let out a muffled moan. His shaft throbbed in her hands. She giggled and slapped his ass and mounted him. Her left hand held gripped his tail and her right on his hips as she fucked him into the pillow. His grunts were muffled by the cushion. Every stroke got longer and deeper with his body being pushed and pulled by her.

Using her weight, the sorceress pushed him down with only Ulf's ass raised by his spread knees. She leaned down over him with her elbows holding her up and planted her face in his neck. As she kissed his neck, her hips smacked against his soft, pale cheeks. Kissing turned into licking, putting Ulf close. The vampire bit down into him and wrapped her lips around the blood. She moaned into his neck and pushed deep inside him to inseminate him as she continued sucking. Her cock pulsed huge loads of her seed into his virgin boy pussy. Ulf helplessly took it and lost himself to the rush until he succumbed to an orgasm. He clenched the pillow and came across the blankets. The lycanthrope stayed still until Lexy was finished, then collapsed into unconsciousness.